All Comments on 'New Orleans'

by fl_mike

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Joules400Joules400almost 10 years ago
Good story

This is a fun story, however, in the first paragraphs we look at the author and wonder if he has lost track of who he is writing about? Misty or Emily? This takes from the story and makes the reader want to correct your error.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Learn!!

How to spell all the way through a sentence so the sentence makes sense!! Also if I see heals instead of heels one more time.Also it is follow suit not suite..learn to spell for pete's sake!!!!....you also rushed the story way too much! I gave it a 2!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Misty Emily ?

Make up your mind on names.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great Story gone bad to be an Average Story

I agree with the other comments about spelling, grammar, and names. The switching from Misty to Emily to Misty to Emily to Misty to Emily and back to Misty was a real discouragement to readers. You also confused us by having the "dance partner" become "your date", and switch back and forth a couple times with that reference. Also, once you referred to Mr. Flirty and the "dance partner" as your guests - if anything, you were guests of Mr. Flirty who took you to this venue. Finally you called both the dance partner and Mr. Flirty, "friends" before you even knew the "dance partner" had the name Sharron. Some of the time, the husband and wife behaved as swingers, other times as jealous of each other - make up your mind. Taken together, the errors gave the impression that this story is a cut and paste combination of several other stories with some original ideas thrown in. The story was desperate for an editor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
5- [4.6/5=92% (*****-)]. The scenario was brilliantly conceived. The storyline was well crafted.

The set up is my cup of tea.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Even

Even an editor couldn't have saved this.mess.

SarahwithloveSarahwithloveover 2 years ago

I liked it. I don't worry about the spelling errors; i know what you mean so I can push through that. Yes, the character identification gave me pause but the story was hot and got me worked up, and that is the reason I spend time here. So now on to chapter two.

Lol, one last thing to share. My husband and I often find and read erotica to each other at night with a bottle of wine. Tonight I was reading to him and after it was over, I mentioned the spelling errors and he said, "I didn't notice any spelling errors" I thought it was funny and couldn't stop laughing. OK maybe it was the wine.

potsanpanspotsanpansabout 2 years ago

Who is Emily? Misty? Get an editor

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous