New Pair of Shoes

Story Info
Lexie needs a new pair of shoes, and Tyler is happy to help.
723 words
4.58
12.9k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was in the middle of telling a funny story, but Tyler was completely distracted by how beautiful she looked: grinning, adding little facts for context, doing impressions of the different characters. He had known Lexie for almost two years now, since she started at his firm. She was a bright rising star around the office, and Tyler was happy to provide advice, support, anything she wanted.

Of course, he was head over heels for her, but that didn't matter much in his estimation. Between the age difference, the office politics, and how much she looked up to him professionally, that was a road he simply wasn't going to go down. He just felt lucky to have her as a friend, and he did his best to hide how desperately attracted to her he was. But somehow, he had wound up here: alone with Lexie, at her apartment, with too much wine. All the other guests had left a long time ago now.

She was showing him a pair of shoes on her phone now, as he snapped back to focus, "And look! They were SO CUTE and I wanted them SO BAD..." Tyler stared at the screen: a pair of elegant red heels, tied with silk ribbon. $250.00.

"I could get them for you." He blurted out. Before he could register his own words, before he could feel mortified, she laughed and pushed at his chest.

"Come on, don't get my hopes up like that!"

"Well, they aren't that much..." He was staring at the photo. She would look amazing, feel amazing in them. In his stupor and pent up desire, the thought of her wearing the shoes he bought for her ignited him.

"No, come on, you really can't--"

"Please?" She paused, her eyes narrowing.

Then she said, "Okay. Size 5. Thank you."

-------------------------

When the shoes finally arrived at his house, the sight of them sent a shiver down Tyler's spine.

In the few days since, he hadn't seen Lexie much. The last moments of that night were a little cloudy in his memory, but things had been awkward ever since.

He texted her a picture of the box, and in a moment she replied. "Great, bring them over to my place."

He practically tripped hurrying to grab his keys.

----------------

"Good, can you put them on for me?" Lexie didn't wait for a reply, she sat down and slipped off the sandals she had been wearing. Tyler was visibly dumbfounded, then sprang to action. He approached and fell to his knees. In all the time he'd known her, she hadn't taken charge of him like this, he couldn't hope to resist her now.

Gingerly bringing out the new heels, he took her foot in his hand and began to slip the silk ribbons around. Her soft sole resting in his hand. He seemed almost surprised with himself. He was rushing to obey her every whim, and it was giving him such a rush. Lexie couldn't keep her lips from curling into a smile.

She flexed and rotated her foot in the air, then glanced down at him, kneeling just before her, "How do they look?"

His voice caught, "Ahm-Amazing, they look amazing..." He looked down at her beautiful toes, snug and graceful in the shoes.

Lexie stared down at him, judging how far she could take this, "Give them a kiss."

His face went beet red, then he craned his neck down and kissed the shoe, right below her big toe. Seeing him do this sent a thrill though Lexie.

"Do it again."

------------------

He hadn't taken his mouth away from her feet in minutes. The shoes were discarded on the ground now, every inch of her perfect soles, toes, and heels had been kissed or licked.

"You know..." Her voice was thick with arousal, "I saw some more pairs that look really cute... I think you'd like to see me try them on."

Tyler had to agree.

She withdrew her tiny toes from his mouth, just long enough to give a command, "Give me your phone, I'll add them to your cart." He complied, handing up the device to her.

As she filled his mouth again, Tyler absentmindedly wondered how much he would lose tonight. It didn't really matter: he was happy to give her anything she wanted.