Advancement Opportunities

Story Info
Mr. Evans needs an employee who can meet his needs.
796 words
4.47
8.6k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, that's basically the long and short of it. The hours are pretty flexible, and it's just for the summer, but really we just need someone to hang out on site and keep an eye on everything. You can even bring a book, if you'd like."

Mr. Evans was sitting back in his chair. Almost through the whole day, he was pleased with the progress he had made. 4 positions filled, only two more vacancies left and they could get the summer program going with a full team. Across from him, Lexie was skimming over the job offer. He loved hiring these fresh-faced seasonal workers: they were so eager for advancement and better opportunities, they hardly negotiated at all. And the girls especially, well clients always liked to see them around. Evans was good at hiring.

Lexie set down the paper, and smiled. "This sounds like a very fun work environment. I think I'll get on well here." Lexie seemed like a perfect candidate in so many ways: smart, fun, pretty. He was a little unnerved by the way she spoke, not at all like the early twenties girl she appeared to be. And the pentagram necklace would have to go, some clients would be very offended. But those were small quibbles.

"There's just one issue, that of payment." She was cool and collected. Far more confident than her years.

"Ah, yes! We start out the space reps at $14.90, but there are lots of opportunities for advancement, not to mention tips--" He began.

"It's below my rate." She crossed her legs, slipping out of her sandals. Evans barely looked down. In his private life, Evans maintained an intense foot fetish, but he was a professional. He wasn't going to leer and lose himself because an attractive young girl was now barefoot in his office. Of course, he noticed her perfect toes with their glossy black polish as soon as she arrived for the tour, and perhaps he was planning on reminiscing on them after Lexie was gone, but this was here and now.

"I see, well we can always talk about more pay, with more responsibility, of course. I think you'd be a great fit here... please do keep in mind the job is minimal in effort..." He trailed off. Lexie's foot was making slow arcs through the air. Her ankle bracelet, adorned with pentagrams and other occult symbols unfamiliar to him, glinted in the light. God, her feet looked perfect. She must have just gotten a pedicure right before coming in.

Mr. Evans blinked. Wasn't he specifically NOT looking at her feet right now? His cock was growing in his pants. He didn't like how fast he was losing control of the situation.

"Errm.. what did you have in mind?"

Lexie smiled, and put her feet up. Evans sighed involuntarily. Perched up on his desk, he couldn't help but stare now. She spoke up, "I think I'll bring a lot to this company. I deserve a lot in return. Go ahead, stroke for me."

He made the briefest eye contact with her, color rising to his cheeks. Then he took out his cock.

Lexie smiled, "Now we can negotiate."

-----------

Knock, knock, knock.

"Come in."

Evans slipped into Lexie's office. She looked up at him for just a moment, then back down to her phone. "What is it?"

"Just... coming to check in, see how its going."

She rolled her eyes. They both knew he was lying.

"Go on, get down on the floor, puppy."

"Thank you Goddess." He breathed and sank to his hands and knees. In a moment, his cock was out, and he was furiously jerking himself at her feet.

"Someone's pretty stressed, hm? This is the third time this week you've needed release." She wiggled her toes in his face, drawing a moan from him.

"Yes..." he whimpered.

"Well, I've seen your bank account. I know you can't afford another orgasm." She started to touch herself, sending a hand between her legs as she tantalized him with her toes.

"Oh..." He knew that he couldn't afford it. Lexie was nice every once in a while and let him cum for free. He had been hoping against hope that today would be one of those days.

Her big toe nudged against his lips, he eagerly accepted it. In and out, she began to fuck his mouth with her foot.

"Maybe I'll just deduct it from your next paycheck, hmm?" Evans stared up at his Goddess, eyes glazed over. He was so close now. He gave a small nod.

"Good puppy. Come for me now."

Evans erupted all over the floor. He would have to clean it up, Lexie never cleaned anything. But it was worth it. She was a great employee.