New Pet Ch. 02

Story Info
Eve starts breaking in her new pet.
9k words
4.6
29.1k
58

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nomad6597
Nomad6597
131 Followers

Eve smiled to herself as she walked through the car park, the cool night air washing over her skin and sending a slight shiver through her.

The car park just outside of the apartment building was deserted, the only sound being the heavy footsteps she made as she walked to her car. Anyone that passed by would have been treated to quite the sight.

A giant of a woman standing at 6'6, broad shoulders that would put most boxers to shame, the light shining on sweat soaked muscles that bulged slightly as she carried a large covered box in one hand. Her huge breasts shaking slightly with her steps, the firm globes sitting proudly on her chest. Droplets of sweat ran down her well defined abs and led down to the most shocking sight of all.

Between her huge, powerful, thighs swung an immense veined shaft. The girth easily thicker than a man's wrist and the length running down to slap near her knees. The fleshy weapon sat above a huge pair of balls, the hairless orbs the size of small melons as they swayed slightly in time with her steps. Her whole package shone with a still-wet mixture of spit, cum and feminine juices.

She walked to the large black jeep that she had parked earlier, unashamed of being in her natural state for all the world to see, proud of the body nature and hard work had given her. She opened the back of the car and set down the covered crate, smiling as she heard a muffled yelp from under the black sheet. She smiled to herself as she closed the door and moved to get into the driver seat. She paused to check herself in the mirror. Shining blue eyes stared back at her as she examined her appearance. Strands of her black hair were stuck to her face, droplets of sweat still beading her forehead. She smoothed them back with a finger, the light catching on the several piercings in her eyebrow, ears and the thick bull ring in her nose.

"Fuck, what a night." Eve muttered to herself, a smile forming on her plump lips as she thought back over the night's events. Her mind replaying the images of utterly destroying Rebecca in front of her boyfriend. 'Ex-boyfriend' she reminded herself. The erotic images coursing through her brain caused her cock to twitch slightly, like a beast stretching out while having a pleasant dream. A muffled whimpering refocused her mind, the sound coming from the back of the car reminding her that the night wasn't over just yet.

She put the car into gear and drove out of the car park and onto the street, lamp posts lighting the darkness as she drove. She hummed to herself as she took them across town, attracting wide eyed stares from the few people out on the street at this late hour as she sped past.

Eve smiled to herself as she heard the occasional whimper from under the black sheet, the crate sitting in the back shifting slightly with movement as her new pet shuffled in his confines. Her smile turned to a grin as she pulled up to her destination. A large apartment block emerging from the darkness, separated from the other buildings by a road barrier with a keypad set onto one side.

Eve rolled down the window and punched in the private code used by residents and drove through as the barrier lifted. Within a few more minutes she had parked up in the underground parking lot and turned off the engine.

"Almost home cutie." She said, smirking as the whimper from inside the crate took on a desperate edge. She pulled out the crate, using only one arm to carry it and the boy inside, closed the car door and walked to the elevator at the far end of the lot.

As the elevator closed and began its journey to the top floor Eve petted the top of the crate.

"I can't wait for you to see your new home pup. I have so many things to show you, a cute little doggie bed, new outfits and SO many new toys." Eve giggled to herself, imagining all the fun she would soon be having with her latest trophy. She could feel her excitement begin to build, her cock slowly pulsing to life and start to rise from its limp state.

Just as she felt her womanhood reach a semi that would put most pornstars to shame the doors slid open. Thankfully the hallway beyond was deserted at this late hour, with the excitement she was feeling Eve didn't really want to have to deal with a wide-eyed neighbour having a fit about her nude state. She walked down the hallway until she reached the door to her apartment, the black door secured by a keypad and heavy lock. Eve felt her fingers tremble slightly with anticipation as she put in the code and pushed through the door into her apartment.

Closing the door behind her she moved through a wide hallway, the walls blank save for a large mirror that covered the length of the hallway. She barely glanced at the reflected image of a muscled goddess bringing back her latest pet. Eve entered the living room of the apartment and set the crate down with a thud, a small moan breaking the silence.

Eve raised her thick arms above her head, stretching herself with a contented sigh as she looked over the room. Two large arm chairs sat on either side of a couch, all were covered in fine black leather and large enough to suit someone of Eve's significant stature. The marble flooring around the furniture was covered by a deep carpet that felt divine on her feet as she removed her boots and tossed them aside.

The apartment was far beyond the price range of most students but with a few well-arranged filming sessions and the odd bit of blackmail Eve was more than able to afford it. Eve grinned as she thought of the last time she pulled that. The asshole was cheating on his wife and made the mistake of drunkenly hitting on her as if she would just spread her legs for some rich douche. He was the one who ended up spread open by Eve as she filmed it, limping out leaking her spunk only after signing off on a large cheque in exchange for not posting the footage of him getting railed by her monstercock.

A soft rattle made her turn back to the crate...it was time to show her puppy his new home. Eve bent down next to the crate, running her hand over the sheet and gripping it tight, pulling the covering away to reveal the trembling form within.

She smiled as she looked through the wire frame at Eric. His soft brown eyes darting around and blinking in the light. His dark hair was plastered to his head by the mix of sweat and dried cum that covered his face. His plump lip trembling as he looked up at her in terror.

"Please! You got what you wanted just let me go! I'll give you anything!" He sobbed, his voice hoarse from his repeated begging and from the tight black collar around his neck. Eve just grinned frown at him, her teeth gleaming white and contrasting with her dark lips.

"Oh I know you will pup, but you're not going anywhere." She felt her cock twitch slightly and her grin widened as she saw Eric's eyes drink in the sight of her hanging weapon. Only an hour ago he had seen her destroy his girlfriend, stretching her out and blasting her jizz so deep that no other man would have a hope of satisfying her again. 'Especially not a bitch like him' she thought to herself. She unlocked the door of the cage and reached in, taking hold of the leash attached to his collar and yanking hard to send him flying out to land on his stomach.

As Eric tried to rise he felt a heavy weight slam onto his head and press his face into the deep carpet. Eve kept her foot pressed on the back of his skull, her toes curling to grip his hair as she looked down on him. She revelled in the power she felt, the feeling that came from completely dominating another being, her nipples hardening with the pleasure it gave her.

"Before you try doing anything silly we need to go over some ground rules." Eric tried to respond but all that came out was a muffled noise from beneath her foot.

"Rule number one. You do what I say when I say it." Her foot pressed just a bit harder. "Rule number two. You call me mistress from now on, doesn't matter where we are. Rule number three. You live with me now, you're going to give up that shithole apartment and get rid of your old stuff. The only time you'll be leaving is to keep up classes and appearances, other than that you'll be spending all your time here being a good little pet for your new owner. Is that understood?" She lifted her foot for a moment, keeping her toes gripping his hair as she let his face off the carpet just enough to answer.

Eric let out a sound halfway between a sob and a groan, Eve's commands burning into his mind as his thoughts raced to find a way out of his predicament. The continued pressure of her foot on his head reminded him of how feeble he was compared to her. That and he had no idea where he was. Even if he could get out of the apartment he would be naked and have no way of getting home. At best he would be picked up by the police for indecent exposure and be the laughing stock of the university. Between that and the risk of Eve simply telling everyone how she had fucked his girlfriend and put a collar on him pushed his mind to the only real choice he had.

"Y-yes...Mistress." Eric whimpered, tears rolling down his face as the words left him. Eve smiled down at him, moving her foot from his head and setting it down next to his face. The smell of sweat filled Eric's nose as he saw the large foot land next to him, the black-painted toes wiggling slightly.

"Kiss it." Her voice was hard, she always considered it important to remind her pets of who was in charge right from the beginning. Acts of worship and subservience ingrained their new status in a way words could never hope to. Eric paused only for a moment before bringing his face to the outstretched foot, his nose wrinkling as he placed his lips against her. He withdrew quickly only to have his neck pulled back by the leash, her big toe being pressed firmly against his mouth.

"A quick little peck? You think that will do pup?" She tutted down at him and pressed harder, her toe pushing past his plump lips and into the wet confine of his mouth. Eric winced as the large digit pushed into his mouth, the taste coating his tongue. He pushed down his initial urge to resist, reminding himself that all she had to do was reel her foot back and kick and he would probably lose most of his teeth.

He closed his mouth around her toe and applied suction, his cheeks hollow with the effort as he tentatively began to move his tongue. He could hear Eve give a slight grunt of approval as she felt his tongue begin to roll over her toe. She let out a small giggle as she wiggled her foot and pulled the toe out with a slight 'pop.'

"That's more like it pup. Now I think we're going to move things up a gear." Eric didn't have the chance to ponder her words as he felt the leash pull his neck, forcing his head up, lifting him until he was on his hands and knees. He shifted and tried to raise himself up off his knees only to have Eve's voice thundering through his ears. "HANDS AND KNEES BITCH!" She roared, the words vibrating through him. Eric immediately went to his knees again, his body trembling, terrified of the towering giantess above him. Eve, by contrast, couldn't be happier. She always revelled in the feeling of dominating her pets and right now she couldn't be happier.

Even as she glared down at him her cock was beginning to swell up again, each heartbeat causing it to throb and start to rise up. Eric went still as he felt something wet drip onto his back, the droplets landing with heavy splats. He knew what it was as the heady scent of her arousal reached his nose. He knew if he turned his head he would see Eve standing over him with a 16 inch weapon standing out from her groin.

Eve stood for a moment with her cock jutting out in front of her. Even with her muscled physique, her cold stare and iron will her cock was undoubtedly the most intimidating feature she possessed. 16 inches long and so thick that even she could barely wrap her hand around it. The thick veins throbbing as they pumped the vast amount of blood necessary to fuel her third leg as it pulsed. She let a finger trace up its length, stopping as it reached the pink head, biting her lip as her finger brushed over the glands, a thick line of precum oozing from the long slit. The tip was as large as her fist and as she looked down at Eric's tense form she smiled, her eyes focusing on his curvy rump. It was going to be a tight fit but oh so worth the struggle to get it in there.

Eve lifted her foot from his back and gave him a firm shove that forced him forward. She took up the leash and used it to keep his head up as she nudged him towards the couch. Her eyes roving over his body hungrily as he shuffled forward, his cute butt swaying from side to side. Eve stopped him just at the edge of the couch and stepped around him until she stood facing him, sitting on the couch and sighing as she felt herself relax on the soft leather.

Eve stared down, having to tilt her head to the side to see past her cock, the girth obscuring Eric's face and smiled. Her cock bobbed slightly as it pointed straight out from her groin, resting on the swollen sack of her balls that shone slightly in the dim light from the mix of sweat and precum that steadily flowed from her tip and down her length. One hand held his leash tight while the other traced over her well defined abs, her fingers playing over the hard muscles.

Eric stared in fear at the tip of Eve's cock as it towered over him. He was shaking slightly as he knelt in front of her, inches away from the monster that had destroyed his life. Eric moved his gaze to look up at Eve, his bottom lip trembling while a single tear rolled down his cheek.

"Crying isn't going to help you pup." Eve murmured, her usually hard voice taking on an almost gentle tone. "It didn't help you when I fucked your ex, filling her up more than you ever could." Her hand moved from stroking her abs to lightly grip the shaft of her cock. "It didn't help when I threw you into that doggy cage." Her grip tightened, feeling each heartbeat throb through her meat. "And it won't help you now." Eve's smile stayed fixed as she twitched her cock, her hand flicking it to strike across the side of Eric's face.

Eric didn't have time to react before the heavy organ snapped his head to the side. If Eve hadn't kept a tight grip on his leash then he would have collapsed onto his side, the force of the blow feeling like a club against his face. Eric felt his face burning with the mix of physical and emotional pain that coursed through him. A pink line in the shape of her shaft ran along his face, Eric winced at the thought of having a bruise in the shape of her cock imprinted on his cheek. As her shaft had slapped against his face it had left a fat glob of precum that began to ooze down to his lip.

He felt the thick fluid drip down onto his lips, the scent of her essence invading his senses and making him shudder. It was the same feeling that he had felt when Eve forced him to drink her jizz from the ruined pit of Rebecca's pussy, the same mind numbing arousal that reduced him to a quivering pent-up mess. He felt his tongue move out on instinct and flick over his lips, drawing it into his mouth and letting the taste wash over him.

Eve smirked as she saw Eric lick away the thick drop of precum. His eyes closed briefly, his tongue sliding over his plump lips. In the moment of silence Eve could hear his breath catch, his nostrils flaring slightly as a small moan escaped him. Her smirk turned into a grin, her teeth shining in the dim light.

She gripped the base of her shaft and slowly pushed it down until the tip was bobbing just in front of Eric's mouth, the throbbing tip steadily dripping pre in thick strands. "Time for some hands on experience puppy." Eve's voice had become deeper, a husky murmur emanating from her as Eric's eyes opened to see the beast hovering just in front of his face. His eyes widened, his field of vision taken up by Eve's pulsing womanhood. It was like staring down the barrel of a gun, a big, veiny gun.

He looked up at the hulking figure of his tormentor in time to see her features turn to a frown.

"That means get your hands on it. NOW!" Her voice became thunderous at the last word, shocking Eric into moving his hands up to grip Eve's cock. His small hands clasping a few inches below the ridge. The first thing that he noticed was the heat. The thick veins pulsing under his hands carried the heavy flow of blood in powerful throbs that made her shaft almost hot to the touch. As he looked he could see that his fingers were still spaced wide apart, his hands weren't big to begin with but Eve's cock made them appear almost tiny in comparison.

"Good start pet, but I think we should move this along now." Eric had just enough time to look up at Eve, his mouth opening to ask a question, and see her flex the arm holding his leash and almost casually thrust her hips forward to drive her cock onwards. The combination of his collar being pulled and her thrust sent the head of her cock slamming past his lips to lodge itself in his mouth, the head stretching his jaw wide.

"MMMMPH!" Eric screamed around the invading mass as the huge tip stretched his jaw painfully until he was sure it would pop out of place, the glands flattening his tongue Eve pushed her cock into his face. His hands flailed uselessly, pressing against her legs as he tried to pull back from the invading spear of cockflesh. Eve simply smiled down as she watched him struggle, his feeble efforts being rewarded with another tug on the leash that sent another inch of her cock through his lips.

"Uuuuugh that's what I've been waiting for." Eve groaned as she felt the wet confines of Eric's mouth close around the tip of her cock. She could feel his tongue frantically wiggling on the underside of her head as he tried to expel the mass from his mouth. She smiled as she felt his hands pressing against the hard muscles of her thighs, his head straining against the leash as he tried to escape. Eve stared into his eyes, her tongue moving over her lips to make them shine in the light before she tightened her grip on the leash and began to pull.

Eric couldn't stop choking around the fleshy mass as it took up every inch of space in his mouth. His eyes watering as he stared down the shaft, his gaze fixing on the black devil face tattoo that rested just above Eve's shaft, the eyes staring back into his with an almost sadistic grin. His hands couldn't find any purchase on the slick muscles of Eve's thighs as he desperately pushed while trying to pull his head back, his arms trembling with the effort.

His eyes flicked up to Eve as he heard her give a small moan, her tongue moving over her lips. His eyes widened as he saw the muscles on her arm tense up, the huge bicep bulging out slightly as she moved her arm back. As she pulled him forward he felt the tip of her cock sliding forward over his tongue. He let out a muffled moan as her glands barged into the opening of her throat, the contact triggering his gag reflex and clenching his throat around the tip.

Eve let out a small gasp as she felt the wet ring of his throat spasm around her tip, she moved her hips back slightly, letting the tip sit on his tongue while she continued to spew precum into his mouth. Long lines of pre mixed with saliva began to escape the tight seal of Eric's lips, the fluid oozing out to coat his chin and drip down his chest. She pushed forward again, her toes curling as she felt him gag around her thick womanhood. She repeated

the move, her pace building until she was punching at his throat as the air filled with the sound of his moans and the wet squelching of her cock.

"3". Eric felt his heart drop into his stomach as he heard her count. His eyes were too bleary to focus properly but his ears worked just fine.

"2" Eric began to whimper loudly, the noise causing thick bubbles of spit to form around his mouth. The last time he had heard her count down like this was when she had permanently resized Rebecca's pussy inches away from his face. The sound of her monstercock punching into his girlfriend's womb was something that was burned into his brain.

Nomad6597
Nomad6597
131 Followers