New Pet Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After what felt like an hour of this torment Eric felt the crushing weight lift off of his body. Eve brought herself back up to a kneeling position as he hands clamped over his cheeks, her back painted nails sinking in to the soft meat of his ass. She shifted slightly until she was couching over him, her cock was strong enough to drag his ass up with it so that she was squatting over him. From this position Eve had a direct path straight down as she drew her cock back until the tip popped out of his hole with a lout sucking noise.

"Damn puppy! Your ass is really starting to get used to me now." she laughed as she looked down at the gaping ruin of Eric's once tight anus. The ring was stretched enough that he could have fit his whole hand inside without touching the rim, the muscle twitching as it tried to resume its usual shape. Eve didn't give it the chance as she positioned her cock at his entrance, waiting to let the tension build.

"P...pleeeease." A small whisper came from the twitching form beneath her. Eve cocked an immaculate eyebrow, a smile playing on her lips. "What was that Puppy?" She asked, her voice dangerously soft.

"Please." Eric whispered, his voice hoarse from the last hour of oral and anal abuse that he had suffered, the combined damage of choking on her cock and screaming in vain beneath her as it rearranged his insides.

Eve fought the urge to burst out laughing as she rested her tip against his hole. "Oh puppy, I thought you would have learned the rules by now." she said in mock sadness as she prepared herself. She suddenly brought her hand down in a hard smack that shook his small ass with its intensity. "YOU. DON'T. SPEAK. UNLESS. SPOKEN. TO." She punctuated each word with a smack that left Eric speechless with the pain. "Any you call me...MISTRESS!"

With the last word she slammed down hard, her cock piercing his ass once again and thundering down his hole with the speed of a bullet train. The passage may have been eased by the coating of precum she had left but it still felt as if she was tearing his ass open all over again. Eric screamed and sobbed into the carpet as she drew back and slammed in just as hard as before. She needed him to learn that good pets obeyed the rules and bad pets got punished, the punishment in this case being a truly savage ass fucking.

After another ten minutes of this she could feel her swinging sack beginning to clench up, her nuts almost audibly churning as they prepared another load of her cream. She drew out of Eric suddenly, letting his body flop to the ground. She gripped one of his slim legs and rolled him onto his back, his swollen belly shaking slightly as he fought to breathe and recover from the punishment he had endured. Her next load had to be something special, something that he would never forget.

She raised his hips a few inches off the ground and slid inside him, much more gently than before and immediately resumed the pace of her thrusts. She could see it all now. The way his face twisted with every thrust of her hips, the droplets of sweat that shook from their bodies as she powered away, how his swollen belly shook with the motion. She could feel something else as well, subtle at first but definitely getting stronger. His stretched hole was twitching around her womanhood, the taught ring grasping at her as she drove in and out.

She let out a triumphant shout as she began to move faster, feeling her balls start to boil up another huge dose of love for her new pet. "I knew I would break you! Your ass wants me bitch, it wants this dick!" She gasped the words as she leaned over him, putting her body in a push-up position. Her sweaty tits mushed into his chest, his chest, neck and chin covered by her. Only his eyes and nose were free as he stared up into the face of his new owner.

Eric was lost in a haze of pain and pleasure.

Only just making out her words. He could see the emotions playing out on her face as she stuffed herself into him again and again. Her plump lips in an 'o' shape as she closed her eyes in ecstasy. He tried to form enough thought to deny her words but all he could focus on was how her cock was hitting just the right place inside him, how her muscled stomach was rubbing over his stiff dick and crushing it against his own body. His eyes began to roll up into his head as he felt his body begin to quake. 'This can't be happening to me.' He though as his cock began to spurt a weak stream of cum onto their sweaty bodies, every thrust of her hips driving another spurt out of him.

Eve laughed as she felt Eric shiver in orgasm, feeling his pathetic load shoot-out between them. "You call that an orgasm." She mockingly asked, her balls audibly churning in her sack as she gave everything she had to driving into him and making his whole body jerk up and down. "THIS is what cuming really looks like you bitch!"

Her teeth bared as she slammed into him one last time, her balls finally releasing their contents in an almighty flood that rocketed up her shaft and into her pet's guts. Blast after blast fired along her cock, the two swollen nuts jerking and clenching as the pushed out every drop. She could see Eric's stomach start to inflate, each creamy shot sending a small ripple across the stretched skin of his belly. Eric started to wheeze as the pressure increased, his toes curling as he felt himself filling up. 'It's...not...possible.' His last coherent thought before his head turned to the side and his mouth erupted in a spray of thick cum. Mouthful after mouthful of hot jizz being pushed out of him with every pump from Eve's sack.

A full 5 minutes later Eve finally felt herself ease off, her tip almost hurting with the force of her cumshot as the last few drops eased their way out. With a shaky breath she slumped back, her muscles aching sweetly as she relaxed her grip on Eric, she let her hands hang by her sides as she caught her breath. She looked down through half closed eyes at the beautiful mess she had made. Eric was laying with his mouth open, a lazy stream of cum oozing out of his lips while he drew in gasping breaths.

She wiped her forehead with a laugh and pulled her hips back. Her cock pulling free with a squelch that uncorked his ass and let a few thick spurts of cum splash onto the floor. Her cock hung between her thighs, the shaft coated in her thick cum as its head rested on the floor. She stood on shaky legs and looked at the clock on the wall. It was almost 5am and she felt the draw of sleep pull at her.

Looking down she frowned. Eric was still pretty swollen up with her loads. He couldn't go to bed like that and Eve still wanted to use him, there was nothing better than having a warm sheath for her cock while she slept after all. She let her foot rest on his inflated stomach for a moment before pushing frown hard. A jet of thick spooge jetted out of his holes as she pushed, Eric's eyes popping open at the feeling but being too weak to do anything as she emptied him. After a few moments his stomach was still pretty big but much smaller than before.

"Good enough." She yawned as she leaned down to grab him and sling him over her shoulder. She ignored the droplets of cum that dribbled out of him and onto her body as she walked to the bedroom. She would shower with him in the morning. The thought put a dreamy smile on her face and made her cock twitch at the thought.

She walked into a large bedroom that was dominated with a king size bed, the sheets and pillows covered in black silk. She used one hand to pull the sheets back and dropped Eric onto the bed. He bounced lightly as he landed, too worn out to realise what was happening. Eve slid onto the bed and draped an arm around him, using the other to position her cock against his hole and push forward. Eric let out a strained whimper as he felt her invade him again, the feeling of being stretched so wide still unnerving to him. Ever crammed herself to the balls inside him and let her shaft rest, content to let it be massaged by his inner muscles as she drew the sheets up.

Her breasts covered the top of his head as she let her body relax, one hand curling around his leash that was still attached.

"Goodnight Puppy, we're going to have so much fun together." Eve murmured as she felt her eyes close, not noticing the terrified shiver Eric gave as her words wormed their way into his mind.

To be continued...