New Pet Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He tried twisting his head around, desperate to escape what he knew was coming only to feel a powerful grip close on his head. Eve had taken her other hand away from massaging herself to wrap it around the back of his head, her fingers curling through his sweat drenched hair. She paused for a moment, her tip pulled back until the ridge of her glands was touching his lips. She stared into his eyes, her teeth shining between her black lips as she smiled down at her pet.

"1". Eric felt her grip tighten on his head before she let out a deep growl. He had just enough time to see the muscles in her legs and stomach tense up before she rammed forward, the tip of her cock smashing through the defence of his throat and burrowing down into his neck. "GMMMMMPH!" Eric let out a noise between a yelp of pain and a gag that was muffled by the 5 inches of cock meat that had just pounded its way into his throat.

He could feel Eve's heartbeat through his now stretched throat muscles as they quivered around the hot pole that was pouring a thick stream of precum directly down his throat. Tears flowed down his eyes as he desperately slapped at her thighs, his hands pushing against iron hard muscles as he continued to choke on the slab of meat that was straining his jaw to breaking point.

Above him Eve had tilted her head back onto the sofa, her eyes fluttering as she felt her sensitive tip being massaged by the tight grip of his throat, the sensation raising goose bumps along her skin as she kept him in place. His feeble slapping doing nothing to deter her as she began to rock her hips back and forth, feeling the cock sliding up and down his inner passage without leaving his throat. "Just relax pup, you'll get used to it." Her voice rumbling out between small gasps and moans of pleasure. "Just focus on breathing...while you still can." She laughed softly before her brow furrowed in concentration.

Eric calmed down just enough to hear her words reverberating through the jumbled mess his mind had become. He tried to focus in drawing in air through his nose, the sound becoming a small whistle as he tried to get air i to his lungs past the fat cock blocking up his throat. This effort was halted as he felt Eve begin to pick up the pace of her movements. She began to rock her hips harder, her cock ploughing forward and inch or so deeper every thrust.

The apartment was filled with the sound of her grunts as she forced more and more of her cock into her toy's sweet mouth, his gurgled moans fuelling her lust as she moved both hands to his head. She could see the outline of her cock travelling up and down his throat, the shape of her head being prominent as the thick appendage barrelled deeper and deeper. Eve was breathing hard as beads of sweat trickled down her face and making her piercings shine as she prepared herself for the next step in breaking in her new pet.

Eric could feel the cock in his mouth throbbing powerfully, the girth expanding slightly each time and making his already stretched jaw pulse with pain as Eve continued to pump in and out of his throat. He felt her tense up and looked up just in time to see her clench her teeth. "MMMPH!" the noise bubbled out of his stretched lips as he realised what was coming.

"UUUGH! Take it all bitch!" Eve roared as she slammed his head down the remaining inches of her cock, pressing his face into her groin as his nose pressed against her rock hard abs and his lips slapped against the churning nutsack. Tears flowed over his cheeks to mingle with the thick stream of saliva that was pouring from his mouth, his eyes blinking hard as his throat bulged from having 16 inches of hot girlcock crammed down it.

Eve was in heaven as she finally felt the last few inches of her cock sink into the quivering walls of her slut's throat. His frantic struggles only made the moment more pleasurable as the combined sensations rolled over her body. The way his breath desperately huffed out over her groin, his small girly hands pushing weakly at her thighs and how each whimper or gag caused his inner walls to flex involuntarily around her throbbing meat.

"Down to business." Eve murmured, her voice wavering slightly at the sensations travelling up her body. Her hands closed around Eric's head and entwined in his hair before pulling him up slowly. Thick lines of saliva oozed from between his now swollen lips as she dragged him up her shaft until it was almost halfway out of his throat before driving him back down.

Eric gagged and winced as he was driven back down the pillar of girlcock until his lips were buried in the hot mass of her balls, his nose pressed against her abs. Without missing a beat Eve dragged him back up before slamming him back down, her feminine moans sounding out of place as she rammed her masculine pillar into the stretched hole of his mouth. She began steadily speeding up her abuse until sound of his helpless slobbering and the slap of skin on skin dominated his world.

Eric could feel himself starting to lose consciousness as the relentless facefucking continued. His hands hung limply by his sides, his resistance having crumbled long ago under the continuous thrusting of his new owner. His face and chest was coated in a sheen of spit and precum, thick droplets being spattered over his almost lifeless form as Eve's immense balls slapped against his chin and churned with a thick load.

Eve gritted her teeth as she felt her balls begin to rumble, the bloated cumtanks ready to release their milky load into another bitch in-training. "Oh fuck! It's going to be a big one, puppy! I hope you're hungry!"

Her pace increased to a truly frantic pace as she felt herself approaching the edge. Eric roused himself just enough to be aware of what was coming as Eve slammed him down to hilt herself deep in his throat. He could feel her nuts pulse before a bulge travelled up the cock blocking his throat. His hands came up and rested against her legs but without any strength it was almost like he was stroking the sweaty muscles rather than pushing away.

He felt a warmth bloom in his stomach as another burst of cum travelled along Eve's length. Her cock so deep inside him that swallowing wasn't necessary. Above him Eve was gasping and letting out moans as she bit her lips, her body trembling so that the tattoos covering her skin seemed alive as her chiselled muscles quivered with the strength of her release.

"Oh that's it bitch, take that cum!" load after hot load was pumped along her shaft to explode in Eric's belly. She didn't want to let her first cum in her new pet go by without him tasting it so she shoved him back until the pulsating tip rested in his mouth. She watched through fluttering eyelids as his cheeks suddenly swelled with the strength of her blast. His lips were stretched so tightly that no cum was allowed to escape his packed mouth, each new shot of cum causing a ripple of motion across his cheeks that stretched even wider.

Eric's eyes shot open when he felt Eve draw him back to the tip of her cock, letting out only a muffled whimper before he felt her hot jizz spray onto his tongue and fill what little space he had left in his aching mouth. The powerful flavour of Eve's womanhood was drowned out but the explosion of nut butter that erupted into his mouth. It was salty but also...sweet? Before, his taste of her cum had been mixed with Rebecca's stretched pussy, now that he was getting the full experience he could almost compare it to sweet cream.

Even as he thought this he could feel his mouth stretching with another blast of her cum. He frantically tried to pull the trembling meat out of his mouth but his hands were coated in their mixed fluids and all he achieved was stroking up her length. With no other choice but to drown Eric closed his eyes in shame and flexed his sore throat...and swallowed. His Adams apple bobbed up and down with each gulp, mouthful after mouthful being forced down as he attempted to keep up with the seemingly endless supply of ball batter. After a full minute of him desperately swallowing he felt the flow of her orgasm start to slow, the thick blast becoming heavy spurts and then reducing to a dribble.

Eve let her hands drop away from Eric's head as her orgasm began to edge off, letting her head drop back onto the sofa as she felt his wet mouth gulping down the last drops of her milk. She lazily lifted her foot and shoved Eric in the gut, the movement seeming light to her even as it sent him sprawling onto his back.

Eric's mouth released her tip with a loud 'pop' as he felt her foot shove against him and push him away. He landed with a small grunt as he rolled onto his back, his bloodshot eyes staring up at the ceiling. Cum dribbled from the side of his mouth as he groaned, his throat aching from the punishment it had endured. His hands moved up to clutch at his stomach only for him to freeze in place. He slowly raised his head up to look down his body and gasped at what he saw.

His gut was swollen from the sheer amount of cum that had been forced into him, the stretched skin blocking his view from his toes. The mass of his gut looking as if he was heavily pregnant. He let out a small wail as he looked down, his body trembling from the ordeal as he tried to sit up. He heaved his body upright and tried to move onto all fours. His gut brushed the deep carpet as he tried to move forwards on his hands and knees. The sheer weight of his cum laden stomach made his tummy sway side to side slightly as he tried to move towards the doorway.

"Tsk tsk puppy." His blood ran cold as he heard the voice of his tormentor behind him, much closer than he thought she would be. He felt the collar around his neck tighten as he was dragged backwards with a sharp tug. He turned his head to see Eve looming over him, her eyes shining in the dim light as she bent over him. Her breasts hung only slightly, keeping their gravity defying proportions as they shone with sweat, the bar bell piercings gleaming in her erect nipples. His eyes travelled down her body as droplets of sweat clung to her muscled frame and ran down the valley of her well-defined abs. His eyes filling with tears as he saw her cock bobbing between her legs, rock hard and still dripping with his spit and her cum.

"You really should have learned better by now." She said in a sing-song voice. One hand held his leash while the other reached down to grab him by his delicate ball sack. Pain rippled through him as she pulled him towards her, barely having to clench her hand to bring him back towards her and smiling at his cries of pain.

"Please Eve...!" He was cut off by her hand gripping his balls hard, her strong hand silencing him as agony coursed through him. "Remember the rules puppy." Eve said in a dangerously soft voice. Eric stared up into her face and saw how serious she was. Breathing hard against the pain he swallowed and looked back up. "Please...Mistress."

"Better." Eve relaxed her grip slightly, giving him a respite against the pain so that he could heed her commands more clearly. "Now. I think it's time we break you in properly." She smiled down at him, her perfect teeth shining between her black lips. "I want you to put your head against the floor pup and raise your cute little but up for me."

Eric was silent for a moment as he realised what was coming. His eyes flicked to the immense rod jutting between her legs and knew that once she put that inside him he wouldn't be the same. That she would claim him in the most profound way possible...for better or for worse. A gentle squeeze on his balls reminded him not to delay and, with a small moan of despair, he lowered his face to the ground. A single tear flowed over his cheek to drip into the carpet as he raised his hips and presented himself to her.

'Like a bitch in heat.' Eve thought to herself as she watched her new pet obey his mistress. She leaned back to look at his butt as it presented itself. It was her first proper look at her new property and she liked what she saw. He may have been a small thing but his cheeks were perfectly shaped, the soft shape curving just right and leading up to his hips. Looking at it properly it more suited a girl than someone calling himself a man. She let her hand drop down to sink her fingers into the soft surface, smiling as she saw it jiggle slightly.

She drew her hand back and brought it down with a smack, the sound rebounding sharply in the space as his cheek rippled with the force of her smack. A small shriek came from the trembling bitch bowed before her, her hand coming up to deliver another and another. Eve kept bringing her hand down on the upturned cheeks until Eric's skin was red and covered in her handprints. She gripped his cheeks with both hands and spread them to see his pucker staring back at her. She gathered some spit into her mouth before spitting onto his twitching hole.

She moved her index finger to push against the tight entrance. Eric wiggled slightly against the sensation but Eve simply pushed harder and her finger sank into the knuckle. She felt his ring clench hard around her digit and smiled, already imagining how good it would feel to sheath her womanhood inside his hole. She pumped her finger back and forth a few times to get his hole used to the sensation before adding another finger.

In the past she had just gone straight for the kill and barged her way into her conquests, ruining their holes as they shook and screamed and begged. Those had been one night stands and less worthy toys that hadn't lasted long with her, she usually tossed them after she got bored of them, leaving them to hobble away with a stretched pair of holes and not a little psychological damage. Eric was a different matter however. She wanted to mould him into the perfect little pet and that meant not ripping his ass open right away.

She had made it to three fingers before pulling out sharply with a moist popping noise, grinning as she saw his hole winking from the stretching before slowly closing up. She shifted slightly so that she was on her knees behind him, her height letting her loom over him with her cock pointing right at his tiny entrance. She let her cock slap down between her cheeks as her hands gripped his hips and held him in place. Her tip was pumping a steady stream of precum that poured down her length to smear over Eric's crack. She rubbed her shaft up and down between his cheeks, making sure to spread the sticky fluid over his skin.

Eric endured the intrusion of his ass with a grimace on his face, small groans escaping his lips as he felt one finger after another spread him open. He moaned softly to himself as he felt the hot pipe land between his cheeks and drive them apart as Eve lazily pumped her hips and spread her fluids over his upturned booty. His eyes popped open in alarm as he felt the tip of something huge start to press against his hole, the sheer thickness driving his cheeks apart as Eve pushed at his backdoor.

"Nooooo! Pleaagh!" His desperate shout was cut off as Eve flexed her hips and drove the first sized head of her cock past the tight rim of her rectum, the muscle clamping reflexively around the invading mass. Eve bit her lip as she moaned at the sensation of his ass clamping around the tip of her slut tamer, the feeling of his hot insides sending ripples of pleasure up her cock.

She let it sit for a moment as Eric squirmed beneath her, letting her pet get used to the sensation. Her hands held him firmly to make sure he couldn't run away from the pain now emanating from his backside and the steady invasion of her spear. After a few moments she began to push forward and send her cock into his depths.

Eric gripped the carpet until his knuckles turned white, his toes curling, as he felt Eve's pole push forwards one inch at a time. He could feel her veins throbbing along her shaft as it pressed forwards and stretched him wider than he thought was possible. His ass was spread so tightly around the fleshy invader that he could feel every bump and ridge that entered his quivering hole. His face was red with the effort of breathing through the pain, he didn't even notice his cock bobbing beneath him as her girth crushed his prostate on its voyage into his guts.

Eve gritted her teeth, her eyes clenched tight in the pleasure of the moment, the feeling of his ass clenching mixed with the pure delight found in dominating a new bitch was almost overwhelming. She opened her eyes and almost came on the spot at what she saw. His hole was stretched obscenely around the last couple of inches of her cock, the veins throbbing as she gripped him tighter than ever. With a shout of triumph more becoming of an Amazonian warrior than a teenage girl she drew back an inch before powering forwards and slamming the last of her meat into its new home.

Eric felt the breath leave his body as Eve's hips slammed against his butt, a yelp escaping his lips as her swollen balls slapped against his much smaller nuts. The giant cumtanks pushing his meagre jewels aside with a dull slap that spattered her sweat over his small package. She held that position for a moment before Eric felt a crushing weight press down on his back.

Eric felt Eve's gigantic breasts spread over him, the huge orbs covering him from his shoulder blades up to the back of his head. He let out a whimper that was muffled in between her cleavage as she pressed down on his much smaller body. As she bent over him only a small tuft of sweat soaked hair could be seen poking between her breasts. Eve let out a small giggle as she looked down at his hair poking between her tits, enjoying the muffled sounds vibrating through her as she gave her hips a small wiggle that shifted her cock in the snug confines of his ass.

Anyone looking in on the room would have been treated to a sight straight from a perverted dream. Eve's body completely covered her new pet, the only signs of him being a twitching set of hands and feet that looked comically small when compared to the huge woman that dominated the struggling fucktoy. The titanic globes of her ass jutted proudly up in the air as she rotated her fuckstick, droplets of sweat covering her whole body and making the dark tattoos gleam in the dim lighting.

She held that position for a few moments before she dragged her hips back, withdrawing half of her cock before slowly driving forward again. Eric squealed from underneath her as he felt the huge mass pulling back, almost dragging his guts out, before moaning as it pushed its way back into him. He felt his cock throbbing underneath his pinned body and drooling a thin mix of precum onto the carpet. 'I can't be enjoying this!' He thought desperately as Eve continued to stroke her way in and out of his ass.

Gradually her pace began to increase, aided by the steady flow of precum that was coating her shaft, her hips speeding until they were clapping against his small girlish hips. "Oooh that's right bitch." She moaned as her fingers gripped the carpet. She popped her hips up slightly as she increased the force of her thrusts, her balls coming down to slap against his thighs. She had truly begun to pound him now and her cock would travel from being balls deep inside him to just the tip that would tug at his ring before powering back inside.

Eric was a blubbering mess at this point. His whimpering moans would rise to a shriek as he felt her cock slam into his abused hole. Every time she would drag herself back he had the strangest sensation of being empty, as if she had hollowed out a part of him that only her throbbing dick could fill. And fill it she did with every thrust of her hips, his ass making a moist squelch every time she bottomed out inside him. So much precum had flowed out of her cock that with every thrust into him a small spurt of it would escape his ass to coat her nuts and drip down his thighs.