New RA at the Girls' Dorm Ch. 02

Story Info
New RA breaks up a fight, offers girls a little discipline.
9.9k words
4.77
27.8k
35

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 09/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
djrip
djrip
631 Followers

Tom squinted against the glare of the sun. The residents of the dorm were out on the rear quad this afternoon, with blankets spread out on the grass. Several were chasing a soccer ball around nearby. Others were right here, lying out on the blankets in tiny swimsuits.

He was watching over the girls. He felt responsible for them, as their RA. The quad was fairly secluded, behind Lyttefel, their Victorian residence hall, but you never knew who could come along. His legs were stretched out on the blanket between Sandy and Rachel, and he leaned on an elbow, gazing out.

Lana kicked the soccer ball across the field. Her little shorts were yellow today, with a thin clinging tank top. The bottom quarter of her ass cheeks peeked out from under the shorts, gloriously bright in the afternoon sun. They bounced as she ran, and in his mind's eye it was all happening in slow motion, droplets of sweat flinging from her skin in glittering arcs through the air.

Nina kicked it back to her. Her long dark legs rippled with the impact of her foot upon the ball. Her shorts were bright blue, just as tight as Lana's. Maybe tighter. On her it looked like someone had stretched a bit of lycra over a black marble sculpture of the female physique. The two of them were both on the girls' soccer team. The Pussycats, they'd called it.

"I just don't want a tan line going across my back," Rachel said, looking at Sandy over Tom's legs. She was laying on her stomach, and reached now to untie the bikini strap laying across her spine. Her breasts were pressed into the ground, bulging out at the sides. Her top lay underneath, green straps slithering out upon the blanket.

"Yeah, but you'll get a sunburn if you're not careful," said Sandy, peering at her from across Tom's knees. Sandy's pendulous breasts hung and swung as she moved, and squashed out as she pressed back down onto the blanket, barely encumbered by the little triangles of white fabric stretched over her big nipples, lumpy from the metal rings under each of them. In fact her top was so tight and small it pushed down into her tits, so they swelled out around it, below and on either side of the triangles, the thin straps cutting deeply into her tit flesh.

She rolled onto her side, breasts lolling on her chest, but caught up in that bikini like dough trying to squeeze through a net. The girls were laying in the opposite direction from Tom, with their feet by his head, so he had a great view of their barely covered behinds. Sandy hooked a thumb under her little white bikini bottom and slid it down her ass, lifting and adjusting the material so Tom got an eyeful of pale cheek as she moved around.

"Here," she said, getting a bottle from her bag on the grass. "You need to put on some sunscreen."

"My top's undone," Rachel reminded her. "Can you rub it on for me, please?"

"Of course." Sandy leaned toward the other girl, over Tom's legs. Her breasts dragged across his bare knees as she reached. Her skin felt cool against him, her piercings hard through the fabric of her bikini top. His cock was taking notice of the situation, growing heavy in his shorts.

"I don't know if you should have that undone out here anyway," Tom said, his thick member beginning to swell and push awkwardly down his leg. He tried to shift a bit without drawing attention to it, but that just made it press against his shorts more firmly. "It is a public quad."

"It's fine, we come tanning out here all the time," said Sandy, spreading lotion over Rachel's back. Her tits kept bumping and sliding on his legs as she moved. His erection was lifting one leg of his shorts up off his thigh, now, and starting to ache.

"Can you get the front for me, too?" asked Rachel, rolling onto her back, her green top still abandoned on the blanket. She was lying right up against Tom's left leg, now, hands behind her head, bare tits perky atop her chest. Her rosy areolas were barely darker than the surrounding skin, fading as they spread out, like her breasts were blushing. Her nipples were raised nubs, firm looking, with little dimples in the center.

"Sure, we can't have tan lines here, now can we?" Sandy replied, reaching for both of Rachel's tits with handfuls of sunscreen. She worked it over the soft mounds until the girl's nipples grew hard and tall under her hands. Tom saw her pinch and squeeze as she spread the lotion over them.

"Oh god," whispered Tom under his breath, watching them.

"What was that, Tom?" inquired Sandy, glancing up from Rachel's tits.

"I don't, um." he stammered. "I'm not sure--"

"Here, let me put some on you, now," said Rachel, taking the bottle. She got some in her hands and sat up to apply it to Sandy's ample bosom, pressing in on all the bulges around her tight swimsuit. Her tits grew slick and shiny, and her white bikini top looked saturated and transparent with the greasy lotion. Rachel's fingers started slipping under it, pushing it out of the way. She was working sunscreen into her friend's puffy nipples, smearing it around the cold metal rings.

"Come on now, girls," he said in a warning tone. These two had been absolutely incorrigible ever since he thoroughly doused them both with semen, that first night at the dorm. "You can't do that out here!"

Rachel turned her gaze on him. "Do what?" she asked coyly, rolling Sandy's nipple between her fingers. The other girl let out a soft low moan.

"I'm just going to take this off," Sandy breathed, fumbling at the string behind her back. That made her tilt forward, falling into Tom's lap, tits first, and dragging Rachel's groping hands along with her. Tom's erection was throbbing dully, straining against his shorts, and now suddenly buffeted from all sides through the fabric by soft female flesh. He felt Sandy's breasts pillowing her fall, and Rachel's knuckles grazing his aching cock as she got her hands out from under her friend's tits.

"What's this?" she asked with a smile, feeling the length of his erection through the shorts.

"Hey now," he stammered, as she reached under the hem and found his cock head with her fingers. "The others will see what you're doing! And Lydia's right there," he whispered urgently, glancing at the girl a few yards away. Lydia had been lying on her own blanket in silence for the past half-hour, hidden under her umbrella draped with a dark cloth. Just her legs were visible, clad in a pair of torn up black tights, gauzy strands stretched across her pale skin.

"No one's looking," said Rachel softly, working his shorts up his leg, to bring out about half the length of his cock. She encircled the head with her fingers and lifted up on it, bowing the shaft slightly. Sandy reached over to touch it, her effort to remove her top forgotten for the moment. Well, the tiny thing was shoved up off of her tits, at least. Her nipple rings glinted in the sunlight as her fingertips made contact with the very tip of his erection, and slipped in the pre-cum seeping from the opening there. She made circles around it, giggling.

"Let me just..." Rachel grunted and adjusted her ass on the blanket, tilting her pelvis forward. "Here we go," she said, reaching down to slip her fingers under her green bikini, down by her pussy. She shifted the material over to one side, exposing smooth labia, and the moist pink slit between them. She tugged on one lip with her fingers, stretching her opening, and stroked her clit as it began to swell up before his eyes.

"This is really--" he tried, as she got a leg over him and positioned her pussy by his cock. She put one hand on his chest, holding herself up with knees bent and feet planted on either side, and used her other hand to rub his slick seeping cockhead between her lips. "Rachel! Lydia will hear--" He gasped softly as he slipped inside her, pussy stretching over the head of his cock as she pressed herself awkwardly down on him. At the low angle offered she could only get him a little way in, grunting quietly as she ground her clit against him. Tom gave a low groan. Rachel's eyes rolled back in her head and her movements grew spastic and jerky.

"They're coming back!" Sandy warned, as Rachel twitched on his erection.

"Shit," hissed Rachel, tumbling off of him. His cock sprang free with a spritz of pussy juice spattering his thigh. "Shit!" She rubbed her drippy pussy quickly as she pulled her bikini back into place. Sandy yanked Tom's shorts down over his swollen, straining member, making him wince, and tried to casually adjust her top back onto her big hard nipples.

Nina appeared first, followed by Misty and Lana, running after the soccer ball from the other side of the quad. Lana gave a good kick, and it went wide, soaring straight into the big puddle of mud from last week's late summer thunderstorm. The spinning ball struck the puddle with a splash, flinging muck all over Lydia's blanket, and a bounce, landing with a crash into her umbrella, knocking it over. The ball itself was covered in mud, and left a wet brown streak wherever it rolled. It all happened very quickly, and as soon as the umbrella was knocked aside, Lydia was standing up, fury in her eyes.

Tom could see now that her torn tights were thigh-high stockings, topped with dark elastic bands, and she wore a pair of lacy black panties, with just a thin silky ribbon over each hip, and one disappearing between the cheeks of her ass, to hold them in place over a sweet little pussy that could be seen quite clearly through the transparent lace. She had a narrow landing strip of dark trimmed hair ending just above her pretty labia. She wore black lipstick and her eyes were smokey with dark makeup. And unfortunately, there was a huge splatter of wet mud over much of her left leg, and another plastered across her chest, ruining her matching black bra.

"What the actual fuck, Lana?" she shouted.

"I'm sorry about that, Lydia," said the other girl, sauntering up to the mud puddle with a smirk. "Hey, could you toss us the ball? We don't want to get mud on us."

Well, that was the wrong thing to say, thought Tom. These two seemed to have some kind of history between them. He remembered they were roommates; maybe that had something to do with it. Lydia squinted her dark eyes in rage, and curled her delicate fingers into fists. "You're such a fucking jock," she screamed, and threw herself at the taller, stronger soccer player. She should have been helpless in the other girl's hands, but she took her by surprise, and got ahold of Lana's tank top and yanked, tearing the shoulder straps. Lana's breasts bounced free as the garment was ripped half-way off.

"You emo bitch!" Lana snapped. "That was my shirt!" She seized at Lydia's flimsy black bra and panties and they popped loose with hardly any resistance, falling in the mud and leaving the petite girl naked above her stockings.

"Good lord," said Tom, feeling pre-cum leaking from his cock onto his leg. "We should really do something."

"We totally should," agreed Rachel, tying her bikini top behind her back and nodding as she and Sandy watched the action unfolding before them wide-eyed.

The girls were wrestling now, and had fallen into the big mud puddle. Lydia was a tiny terror, tearing at Lana's shorts. She'd gotten them down to her knees at any rate. And the bigger girl's shirt was already in tatters, so both of them were pretty much naked. Lana's athletic tits bounced around as she struggled, and she ended up face down in the muck, breasts pressing down into the mire as well. Lydia got the shorts off her thrashing legs and held them up triumphantly.

It was then that Nina joined the fray, running in to break things up. She grabbed the mud-covered Lydia, smearing herself from chest to thigh, and grappling her off of Lana. It was going well, until Lana took the opportunity to slam back into her attacker, knocking all of them down. After a few more seconds of rolling around the three of them were coated in goopy mud from head to toe. Nina's athletic top held up to the melee well enough, but her lycra shorts got torn somewhere along the way and now hung below her lovely brown bottom, loose and flapping, still clinging barely around one thigh by a few threads. In the front, the blue material flopped down, bringing her smooth, honey-colored vulva into view.

"Oh my god," she cried, laughing, as she tried to pull a handful of fabric back over her pussy. But Lydia got a hold and quickly yanked, tearing the shorts the rest of the way off, leaving Nina's shapely body completely bare except for her sports bra and sneakers. And several large splatters of mud, of course. The stuff was caked on her skin and oozing down her body as she wrestled with Lydia, seeping between the firm cheeks of her ass and into all the little nooks and crannies around her pussy lips, and dripping down her legs. That made them slippery, as became apparent when she wrapped the strong limbs around Lydia in an effort to hold her down, but the other girl just slipped right out, smeared with mud, and plopped into the mire with her naked bottom up in the air.

"Girls, go and grab the hose for me, would you?" asked Tom, eyes glued to the scene before him. Sandy and Rachel nodded and ran off toward the dorm.

By the time they returned, Lana had gotten Lydia's arms pinned behind her back, so her face ground into the muck as she struggled, and Nina was piling gloppy handfuls of mud and grass onto Lydia's ass, letting the mess spill down the girl's legs and back as Nina kept adding more on top and rubbing it all over her.

Once Rachel gave Tom the hose, he kept watching for a few more seconds. He didn't have the heart to put a stop to what he was seeing. But soon he worked up the resolve to do what needed to be done. He was their RA after all, and it was his responsibility to end their fighting. It helped that he was just as eager to watch the girls getting sprayed down as he was to watch them wrestle in the mud. His cock was rock hard and straining against his shorts at the thought of it, actually. He aimed the hose and gave Sandy the thumbs up to turn it on.

"That's enough of that, young ladies," he declared, sweeping the stream of water back and forth over the mostly nude girls to a sudden burst of shrieks and laughter.

Muddy water cascaded off their nubile bodies in brown rivulets. He hosed off Lydia's plump little behind as she wiggled it around under the assault, her hands still on the ground as she tried to get herself up, and the muck streamed down her back and plastered her hair to her scalp. He squeezed the end of the hose with his thumb and blasted Lana and Nina, washing them from their dripping wet tits to their dirty tummies and down their grass-covered legs. They screamed and jumped, turning around more to shield their fronts than to present their backsides, but it worked out to the same thing. By now Lydia was standing up, too, her dark eye makeup making black streaks down her face, and so three pairs of glistening ass cheeks shivered and quaked in the spray as the girls shimmied around.

"Aaahh, oh my god!" said Lana. Her words became more of a gargling sound as Tom directed the hose toward her for a second, filling her mouth with water that spilled down her chin as she tried to talk.

"Yeah, she's got it all over her face." That was Rachel. "Hose her good there."

"Why don't you two go help them clean off?" suggested Tom.

Sandy and Rachel went into the spray of water in their little bikinis and joined the filthy naked girls in the mire, reaching out to sweep their hands over the dirty girl's bodies.

"I wouldn't bother trying to save these," said Sandy, pulling on one of Lydia's torn up thigh-highs, now caked with mud. Lydia nodded and grabbed the top of the other one, her pale labia peeking out as she bent over to push it down her leg. Sandy rubbed her hands up and down Lydia's now bare thigh. Tom aimed the water at them both, soaking Sandy in her white bikini, and paying special attention to Lydia's little pussy while she was bent over, working on her stockings and shivering.

"Rinsing those legs off for you, Sandy," he called, as she carefully stroked the muddy residue from the folds and crevices of Lydia's pussy lips.

"Can't we just take a shower inside?" demanded Lana.

"You're not dragging all this mess in there," he said, swinging the hose her way. She danced around, crossing her arms under her tits and rubbing her hands over them, bumping her hard nipples with wet fingers in the spray. "Get that shredded shirt off, no need to bring that rag in with us."

She pushed the remains of her tank top down around her wide hips, stretching the fabric over her curvaceous ass. She turned and bent over as she pushed it the rest of the way down her legs. Her pussy was looking engorged, and reddish inner lips protruded from between her swollen labia, dripping with water from the hose.

Nina had her arms up over her head and Rachel was behind her, pushing the girl's tight, mud-caked sports bra up over her tits. Tom got the hose aimed just as her breasts came free, raining cold droplets over the quivering mounds, topped with firm nipples like chocolate kisses. He swept the stream down her body, rinsing her shapely legs and hips and making sure not to miss her smooth vulva.

"Aahh it's cold!" she cried, giggling.

"The mud's not coming off very well," complained Rachel, working her hands over Nina's firm ass and muscular thighs, and slipping fingers in between the girl's dripping wet cheeks.

"Oohh," said Nina, eyes going wide at the contact. It looked like Rachel was scrubbing her pretty good down there, sawing her hand back and forth between the other's legs. "Aaah..." Nina was squirming and panting, now.

"Here," said Misty, coming up behind Tom in her skirt and knee socks, running a hand under his shirt, across his abs. She grabbed the hem and lifted it up. "Use this to wipe her down," she said, starting to pull it over his head.

"Hey!" he said in surprise.

But he let her take it off, passing the hose from hand to hand as she got his arms out, and she tossed the shirt over to Rachel. It was quickly soaked as he directed the spray toward them, and she scrubbed at Nina with it, up and down her thighs, her toned abdomen, over her supple breasts. His cock was aching and throbbing in his shorts, pushing out visibly. He could feel pre-cum seeping down his urethra, trickling from his opening.

"Sandy, you can use these on Lydia," called Misty, grabbing his shorts.

"Ah, wait a min--"

She got the button undone and dragged them down his legs by the waistband, and his swollen erection leapt up and bounced a few times, standing proudly, head purple and dripping.

"Come on, step out," she demanded, kneeling down by his feet. His cock bobbed by her face, nearly bumping her, as he obeyed the command. Suddenly she leaned in and captured his cock head in her lips, looking up at him as she held it there for a few seconds, mouth hot and tight around him, suckling gently. Her tongue slid underneath, its bumpy surface coaxing. He stared down at her, speechless, as a fresh surge of pre-cum spilled into her mouth. He thought the other girls were too busy running their hands all over each other to notice what she was doing with him, but he was still anxious.

"Cut it out," he whispered. "Not here, please?"

She shook her head "no," moving him side to side in the moist embrace of her mouth.

His cock pressed into the inside of one warm cheek, then the other, as she looked into his eyes. His balls tightened and he was starting to tingle all up his length and into his insides. He was close. The overwhelming urge to just release the semen simmering in his balls began to overcome his sense of caution, and he started sliding forward, just slightly, pushing deeper toward her throat. He could finish quickly, he thought, before anyone saw. He worked a hand into her hair, holding her, and a soft groan escaped him. Finally she relented--just as his wish for her to stop was being replaced by an urgent need to continue, just as he was about to go over the edge--letting her lips part loosely around him and spilling warm bubbly saliva down his veiny shaft.

djrip
djrip
631 Followers