New RA at the Girls' Dorm Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Here, since you're naked now, you might as well go help Lana," said Misty, releasing him to gaze at his slick erection with a smile. He looked down, catching his breath, as the near-orgasm passed, his cock pulsing a few times like it might just go off on its own. She was right, he was as bare as the girls, and with Rachel and Sandy struggling to keep their nipples inside their bikini tops as they scrubbed their wet friends, Misty was the only one still fully dressed. It gave her a certain air of authority, he had to admit.

"I'll take over hose duty," she declared, handing off the shorts to Sandy, and spraying the two of them down as Sandy used the garment to sluice sheets of water from Lydia's petite breasts and slim tummy, and clean her long thin legs and pert little ass cheeks.

The girls had stepped out of the worst of the mud puddle now, moving onto dryer grass, and Lana was coming up to Tom, body wet and glistening. Her tits bounced and shook off droplets of water as she walked. "You don't have any clothes left to use on me," she whispered in his ear.

"It's alright," he said, putting his hands on her waist, running them up her ribs, thumbs brushing over her hard nipples. "I can take care of you with just what I've got here."

She wiggled in his grip, turning around so his cock pushed into her firm bottom, leaving a streak of clear fluid on her. "I bet you can," she giggled, bending a bit and pushing back harder.

His hands came up around her from behind, groping her tits, moving down to stroke her thighs. Somehow his cock ended up between her legs, sliding underneath her slippery pussy lips, and she reached down, rubbing at her slit and his protruding cockhead at the same time, smearing them both with the seminal fluid oozing from his opening.

"Oooh," she breathed.

"Okay, let's get you two rinsed off," he heard Misty say, just before the shockingly cold water sprayed over him and Lana from head to toe.

"Aahh!" she shrieked, turning to cling to him, breasts squished upon his chest, nipples pushing into his skin like little rocks. His thick member slipped and slid over her tummy as she jumped and shivered against him.

"Thank you Misty," he said as he prodded at Lana's navel and ground his cock against her soft flesh, clutching at her body as he spoke, nearly delirious now with the aching, raging hardness of his erection. Lana giggled and put her arms around his neck as he pawed at her.

"I think everyone's cleaned up enough to turn the water off now," he said, still squeezing one of her tits with one hand and reaching around to cup an ass cheek with the other. "Let's get you girls inside. And then we can figure out what we're going to do with you three."

"What do you mean, 'do with us?'" asked Lana.

"Fighting?" he said. "Pushing each other in the mud? As your RA, I'm going to have to offer some disciplinary action over this incident."

"But Lydia started it."

"Did she? I remember you taunting her after your ball splattered her with mud. And you, Lydia, escalated to shoving. You two are sharing a room all semester. We're going to have to find a way for you to get along. Now let's go."

He marched the trio of naked girls back to the house, his own obscenely engorged member pointing close to straight up, dripping pre-cum and swaying side to side in the bright sunlight and warm air as he followed after them. His balls swung heavily between his legs with every step. He felt fucking amazing. He bumped into Lydia's petite ass when one of the girls stumbled on something and they all tripped into each other, cock parting her cheeks like a sausage in a bun, and spattering her lower back with cloudy fluid. The others in their bikinis came along as well, and opened the front door for them.

The common room was mostly empty, except for Aubrey. She had a towel laid over one of the couches, and was stretched out on it, watching TV, fully nude. Droplets of water decorated her skin all over. Her tits were large and soft looking, with bumpy nipples, and her vulva was smooth and plump, with a hint of pink inner lips peeking out from between her creamy labia. She turned, eyes widening in surprise at the entrance of so many other residents in a similar state of undress, including her RA with his rock hard shaft bared proudly, milky emissions running down its length from his seeping opening.

"Air drying again, Aubrey?" asked Tom.

She nodded mutely, sitting up. She circled one of her breasts with her fingers absentmindedly as she watched all the bare flesh, dripping with cold water and covered in goosebumps, crowding into the room.

"Could you do us a favor? I need to spend a little time with these roommates here," taking Lana and Lydia by their shoulders. "We're going to get them straightened out. Can you take Nina back to my room to wait awhile? You guys can air dry in there together."

He looked Nina in the eye. "I'll see about you when I'm done taking care of these two, young lady."

"Yes, Tom," she said with an apologetic look.

He took a moment to admire their cute little bottoms, Aubrey's pale freckly cheeks and Nina's darker toned buttocks, both sets jiggling as they walked away, until they disappeared around the corner.

"Alright ladies," he said to Lana and Lydia, "let's go."

They left Misty, Rachel and Sandy in the common area, and took Tom to their shared room. He closed the door behind him with a click once they were all in. The room had two beds, but honestly each one looked big enough for both of the girls. They stood there awkwardly, hanging their heads and shuffling bare feet.

"What am I going to do with you?" he asked himself out loud, sitting down on one of the beds, his rigid cock swaying like a tree in the breeze. They were still standing, so now his eyes were level with their young vaginas, their moist crevices and delicate little folds. Lydia's clit was just visible, swelling enough to part her lips ever so slightly, revealing a dark pink recess. Lana's inner labia were engorged and glistening.

"Are you going to write us up?" she asked.

"Write you up?" Tom thought for a moment. A plan was coming to him, to repair these roommates' relationship. "No. No, I'm not going to write you up." He looked at them. "The more I think about it, the more sure I am it's going to have to be spankings for you two." His cock lurched as he said it, straining upward into the air a couple of times, a flow of thin clear seminal fluid spilling down its swollen crown.

"Spankings!" said Lana with indignation.

At the same time, Lydia, hands going to rub her bottom cheeks by instinct, cried "What?"

"Yes, I'm afraid it's the only appropriate remedy in this situation. We can avoid a potentially damaging account of this incident in your records, while still correcting your errant behavior." He patted the tops of his thighs. "Lana, come lay down on my lap."

The tall girl stepped forward hesitantly, her bare knees bumping into his. "I'm a little nervous about this, Tom," she whispered.

"It's okay Lana, I'll take good care of you. And Lydia can help, too."

"I can?"

"I'm going to ask each of you to help administer the other's punishment, as a matter of fact," he said.

Lana swallowed, with a sideways glance at her roommate. Tom saw a satisfied little smirk on Lydia's face as she watched the bigger girl settle herself across his legs, pressing her hip up against his throbbing, oozing erection, smearing her skin.

He laid his hand lightly on her round ass, feeling the softness of her buttock. His fingers moved over her cheeks, and dipped into the valley between. Her ass was elevated, on his lap as it was, with her knees on the bed beside him. She was resting her head on her arms, on the blanket on the other side. Her lower back and spine curved downward to his left, and her shapely thighs bent down toward her calves on his right.

"Lydia, come sit here, please," he said, patting the bed by Lana's long legs. The petite girl climbed over her roommate and sank onto her haunches beside him, looking down at Lana's naked legs and ass. Tom cupped one of Lana's cheeks with his palm, and then the other, giving each globe in turn a slow, deep squeeze. He looked at Lydia as he moved his hand from one mound to the other.

"Observe carefully," he said, now rubbing circles around Lana's soft ass. She let out a soft mewling sound and shifted her hips, tilting her pelvis, and incidentally rubbing her flank against his cock. "This is very important. I'm warming up her skin before I administer the spanking," he explained.

Lydia nodded, with a look of fascination on her face. She leaned forward, licking her black lip-sticked lips a little.

"Now I'm going to deliver a smack," he said, lifting his hand about a foot before bringing it down sharply. Lana's ass rippled with the blow, and she gasped and twitched in his lap. After that he went back to rubbing her gently. "After each strike, I'm providing aftercare."

"I see," said Lydia as he continued to stroke Lana's bottom for another moment, warming up her supple flesh with some squeezes and even a pinch or two. Lana wiggled with indignation, bumping and nudging his seeping erection with every move.

Once he felt satisfied he'd warmed her up enough, he raised his hand, a foot and a half this time, and slapped his palm into her other cheek, making a loud smacking sound. She yelped and jerked forward, streaking herself with the pre-cum leaking from his throbbing penis. He quickly slapped her again, on her upper thigh this time, and again, back on the first cheek, before he paused to rub gentle circles over her quivering mounds. She whimpered softly, trembling against him, making his cock pulse and strain.

"Now I'm offering some positive reinforcement, because she's taken her spanking so well thus far."

Tom was stroking her ass, and now he worked his fingers in between her angry, reddened cheeks, and rubbed her there, feeling slick moisture seeping from her delicately folded flesh. Her legs fell away to either side, exposing the glistening, engorged inner lips blossoming between her sticky swollen labia, and he rubbed his thumb up and down her sensitive opening. He pushed a finger against one lip, then the other, and finally it slipped wetly inside. She was hot in there, and tight. She gripped his finger in a rhythmic series of vaginal contractions as he moved in and out of her. She let out a husky moan, thrusting her ass upward, trying to move herself up and down on his finger.

"Okay, Lydia, why don't you administer the next round."

She looked at him, smiling slowly in anticipation. "Yes, Tom," she said. She leaned forward on her haunches, and put her hands gingerly on Lana's ass and thighs.

"Good, to start just get her nice and warmed up," he encouraged her.

Lydia moved her hands over Lana's bottom, feeling the red raised areas where Tom had smacked her. Lana twitched and gasped at the delicate touches. Suddenly, with a dark gleam in her eye, Lydia swung her hand back and delivered a resounding slap to Lana's right cheek.

"Ow! Oh my god, Lydia, you're spanking me harder than Tom did!"

"I'm not surprised," he said, trying to keep a straight face. "She had a lot of bottled up frustration. Remember to soothe her afterward, Lydia."

Lydia nodded and stroked Lana's ass delicately, with her fingertips. As she caressed the other girl's buttocks and inner thighs and hips, her fingers also happened upon Tom's hard throbbing erection, aching to be touched, and overflowing with an unending stream of pre-cum after all the stimulation he'd been getting. The fluid oozed down his shaft, coating him in slickness. When her fingers found him, they curled around and slipped up and down his length with gooey ease. She tightened her grip, then relaxed it. Tightened, then relaxed. Slowly moving her hand up to squeeze her fingers around his cock head, as she slipped the digits of her other hand between Lana's trembling thighs.

"I kind of like the soothing part, actually," she confided, sliding her fingers up and down her roommate's creamy, slippery pussy lips. She pushed her thumb inside Lana's hot tight tunnel, and found her clit with her fingers. He could see Lana's glistening vulva clench and contract upon Lydia's hand.

"I thought you might," said Tom with a grin. His plan was working out perfectly so far. "So, are you ready to switch?"

"Switch?"

"Switch places with Lana. It's your turn to get spanked."

"Oh, I, uh... We're still doing that, huh?" She was still slipping her fingers in and out of Lana's pussy.

Lana managed to turn her head to look back at Lydia and growled, "You're damn... straight we're... still... doing it," in between heavy panting breaths, as Lydia played with her clit. She tensed up and a series of spasms ran quickly through her body. She trembled upon Tom's lap and rubbed up against his cock, and then rolled down to the floor and tried to stand on her unsteady feet. Her labia were dripping, and Tom saw a sheen of shiny secretions running down the insides of both her thighs.

"Alright, Lydia," he said, patting his legs. His erection wagged side to side with the movement. "I think Lana's seen how this works well enough, so there's no need for me to demonstrate this time. Let's try a slightly different position." He laid down on the bed, flat on his back. "I'm going to let Lana take the lead this time. Go ahead and lie down across my lap now, Lydia."

"Alright," she said, crawling over his prone form, bumping into him with bare arms and knees.

She got into position, her ass hovering above his lap, and he quickly reached under her to point his erection straight up as she lowered her light frame down onto him. "Let me just adjust this," he said, holding it steady, so it slipped right up between her thighs as she settled into place.

"Oh," she said in surprise, at the sensation of Tom's bulbous cock head sliding up along her vulva. Her pussy felt moist and his cock was slathered in slick seminal fluids, so there was no resistance and her soft folds were soon smeared with a generous layer of creamy emissions.

"Ah, that's more comfortable," he sighed, content, leaning his head back on one arm and relaxing as the tip of his cock emerged from between Lydia's thighs, just where her ass cheeks parted. She lay across him and rested her head on the bed, breath shallow as she waited nervously for Lana to spank her.

"Here, hold my hand while she does it," he said, extending his left hand toward her. She took it, gripping him strongly, and smiled, maintaining eye contact. She looked a little afraid, but brave and determined.

"Alright, ready?" asked Lana with a mischievous grin.

Lydia nodded. Lana knelt on the bed next to Tom and put her hands on Lydia's bottom, caressing the petite white globes. The girl arched her back at the touch, tilting her hips. Her pussy slid wetly against his swollen shaft trapped between her thighs. Lana scooted her naked ass on the bed, trying to find the right position to deliver the spanking.

"I can't get any leverage, leaning over from the side," she complained.

"Here, sit on my chest," suggested Tom, and she nodded, swinging a leg over his torso. Her skin was warm and soft against him. Now she was straddling him, with her knees on either side, and the backs of her feet on his shoulders. Her ass rested a few inches from his face, on his sternum. He could feel the hot wetness of her pussy oozing onto his chest, smearing over his skin as she wiggled around. She had her hands on Lydia's bottom.

"Here goes, roomie," she said happily, as she reared back and slapped Lydia's little ass on the right cheek.

The girl yelped and jerked, which made her pussy slide up and down his hugely swollen member. What's more, she instinctively tensed up as she did it. Her hand gave a sudden squeeze where she held his, and she clenched her ass cheeks tightly where she held his cock there, as well. He was in heaven. Her eyes were still on his, yearning for support. Her hand gripped his.

"It's okay," Tom reassured her, squeezing her hand back. "You can do it." She smiled at him and nodded bravely.

Lana struck again, on the left side this time. She followed quickly with a smack to the upper thigh. Lydia cried out audibly. With each spank, she jerked and flinched, and the slippery tunnel between her thighs and pussy slid wetly up and down his throbbing erection.

"I think it's time for a little soothing now," said Lana, stroking the girl's warmed-up, cherry red cheeks, making her moan softly and close her eyes.

Lana scooted down on Tom's chest, sliding her ass toward his face, and began to place kisses upon Lydia's sensitive bottom cheeks. She shifted and adjusted until she was laying flat on her tummy, her knees on either side of his head, feet pointed up at the ceiling and kicking back and forth. Her dripping pussy hovered over his face, and settled down upon his mouth, which he opened up to meet her as she came in. He extended his tongue and swept it up her juicy folds, dipping into the seeping nectar of her wetness.

Lana was kissing and licking all over Lydia's ass, making the girl twitch and shift her hips up and down, sliding her pussy along the length of Tom's cock. And then he felt Lana's lips brush against his swollen head, and her tongue dancing around his seeping opening, worming in just a bit before slithering over his crown. She closed her mouth upon him where he protruded from between Lydia's thighs, and suckled, making him buck his hips, jerking his shaft up and down against the girl's slippery slit.

"Fuck, that's good aftercare, Lana," he groaned into her pussy, letting his lips move against hers. Lana moaned in appreciation, but Lydia could only make little high-pitched gasping sounds as she quivered and spasmed on him.

"I can soothe her even better with this," Lana mused, running her fingers over his slick, hard member. She pushed on it, pressing him into Lydia's soft, hot flesh, making him part her lips.

"Oh god," the girl cried out, as his cockhead stretched her opening, slowly, before slipping inside her tight wet passage. "Oh fuck, Lana," she whimpered, shaking. "You're fucking... my pussy... with the RA's cock..." she gasped.

"Does that feel better, roomie?"

Lydia just quivered, on the verge of orgasm, nails digging into Tom's palm where she still clutched at his hand. She was vibrating like a guitar string. Lana thumbed the girl's clit, down near the base of Tom's cock, fingers encircling his girth to reach her sensitive nub, and Lydia suddenly froze for several seconds before letting out a guttural groan, and soaking his lap with a gushing flood of pussy cream.

Her paroxysms made his cock start twitching and he popped free of her pussy, still held tightly between her legs and pointing straight up, just as the cum started to spurt from him like freshly struck oil. The first round shot high into the air before raining back down over Lydia's soft round ass and legs, followed by another, and another, until the semen was dribbling down his cockhead and pooling up in the spaces between her spattered cheeks and gooey pussy lips and his own well slathered member.

Tom held Lana's ass down with an arm over her hips, and continued to tongue her vulva, suckling her hard little clit into his mouth and rolling it between his lips. Her legs squeezed his head like a vice as she ground her pussy into his mouth. At the same time, she was licking up the cum that decorated Lydia, going over her skin with long tongue strokes, collecting the clumpy streaks and puddles of thick white semen and swallowing. She slurped over the head of his cock where it stuck out between Lydia's glazed cheeks and lingered there, suckling gently, drawing out the last of his cum.

"Oh," cooed Lydia, "Ooh," as Lana's tongue swept over her labia. She was pushing the girl's legs apart now to gain better access, licking the cum-drenched lips and holding Tom's spent cock to the side so she could get her tongue into the girl's creamy opening. He followed suit, probing Lana's drippy pussy more and more deeply as she writhed and jerked on top of him. Her canal twitched and spasmed around his tongue.