New RA at the Girls' Dorm Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally Lydia kind of rolled onto the bed, making little gasps and squirming as Lana followed her onto the blankets without breaking the seal between mouth and vulva. "Fuck, I'm coming again," she cried, her legs wrapping around Lana's neck until her ankles crossed over the other girl's back, and she bucked her hips involuntarily for a good minute.

They slowed down after both shaking with orgasms, but showed no signs of stopping what they were doing. The room was full of the sounds of soft moaning and lips smacking wetly together. Tom looked on with satisfaction at a job well done, sitting up on the bed now beside them. He felt that he had really made a difference with these girls. Their relationship as roommates had probably never been better. He slipped out of the bed and left them to enjoy their newfound affection.

He stepped out of the room, naked, glistening cock hanging heavy and swinging against his thighs with wet slapping sounds as he walked down the hall. He passed Rachel, now in a t-shirt and tights, who regarded him with a smirk on her way into the bathroom. He went by an open door and saw Sandy and Misty peering out at his fully exposed body with amused smiles.

It was starting to feel natural, to be nude among the girls, like the way things should be. He was feeling confident and in command. He just had one item left on the agenda to take care of this evening. Well, maybe two.

He opened the door to his own room and there were Aubrey and Nina on the bed, still naked, though they were quite done air drying by now. They were lying on their sides, hands moving up and down each other's bodies. Their lips were parted and smeared all over with moisture, pressed loosely together, frozen in one moment of a long kissing session by his sudden entrance. Their tongues were just touching, tip to tip, as their eyes swiveled toward him.

"And what's going on in here?" he asked as he came inside, closing the door.

The girls sat up on the edge of the bed, looking at him sheepishly. Aubrey pulled her legs up to her chest, knees pressing into her hefty breasts so the large globes of flesh squished out around the sides. Her ankles were crossed in front of her pussy but they didn't really hide anything; the way she was sitting, her labia were pulled tight and her little pink clit, looking swollen and probably throbbing after making out with Nina for half an hour, poked out proudly.

"We got bored waiting for you to come back," she explained.

She looked curious and maybe a little excited to see whatever was about to happen. Nina, sitting with her dark legs flopped out haphazardly and her smooth, full pussy lips casually exposed, her slit moist and glistening between them, was trying to put up a confident front but she wore an apprehensive expression.

"Are you here to punish me?" she asked in a small voice. Her eyes never left him as he walked up to the bed and stood before the girls, shiny cock dangling at about the level of their faces. He felt it start to fill again, lengthening and beginning to lift away from his balls as the naked girls watched.

"Nina, all I saw you do out there today was try to break up a fight," he said, stroking her face with one hand. "I could never punish you for that."

She beamed up at him, cheek bumping against his cock. His swelling member left a smear of slick fluid across her skin--his own semen mingled with Lana's saliva and slippery girl juice from Lydia's creamy pussy.

"Then what are we in here for?" she giggled, his growing erection pressing against her moving lips as she spoke.

"I've just got to be fair," he said, caressing her face and gently holding her close. He turned to Aubrey and reached out to run his fingers lightly down her cheek as well, drawing her near, until her cheekbone bumped into Nina's. His cock was pushing up between their chins now. "I spent some time one on one with the other girls involved in today's incident, and I'm here to do the same for you."

"Oh," chirped Aubrey with a little bounce.

"Hmm, I like the sound of that," purred Nina.

His erection finally found it's way between their faces, straining upward, now thick and solid. He worked his fingers into their hair, one hand on each of their heads, and gently held them close against him. Their cheeks nuzzled his hard bobbing cock, nudging him from either side, and they smiled up at him before parting their lips against his shaft. He felt the heat from their mouths moving up and down his length. Nina's rough tongue scraped along his urethra.

The girls had their faces together, almost like they were kissing, but his erection filled the space between their lips where their tongues should have been entwined. He held the backs of their heads, pushing them together as he slid his cock slowly forward, and then he eased it back, until their lips were slipping wetly over the head of his cock, like they were making out with each other around his swollen, leaky member. Fresh pre-cum was oozing from his opening and glazing the girls' lips like gloss.

"Mmm, mm..." Aubrey was making little sounds of enjoyment as he moved against her. Tom felt vibrations along his shaft as Nina gave off a low hum from deep in her throat.

"Oh fuck that's nice," he said, pulling back until his tip rested on Nina's sticky lips. "Why don't you go ahead and open up for me now, sweetie."

She nodded and did as he asked, letting his cock slide inside, closing her full, wet lips around him. She swallowed him down in a series of rhythmic gulping contractions until her lips were stretched around the base of his cock, chin pushing into his balls. She held him deep in her throat as she gazed up at him, eyes watering, for a good several seconds before slipping back along his length. He watched his shiny cock emerge from her retreating lips until the bulbous head reappeared, covered in bubbly spit, and plopped out onto her face.

"Can--can I touch your penis?" asked Aubrey, watching intently, reaching her hand out.

"Of course, Aubrey," he encouraged, looking over at her. He was cradling her chin in his fingers, and now slipped a thumb between her lips. He moved the digit inside her mouth, feeling the bumpy surface of her tongue first jump around in surprise, and then slither up against him as she began to suckle softly, lips closing around his knuckle.

She laid her hand tentatively on his slick erection, feeling it, rolling it across Nina's cheeks and lips. She lifted and flicked him downward, slapping his cock meat wetly against the other girl's face, once, twice, spattering her cheek with cloudy pre-cum, before wrapping her fingers around and beginning to slide them up his length, squeezing the throbbing, glistening crown.

He dragged his thumb from Aubrey's mouth, tugging on her bottom lip so warm saliva spilled down her chin and onto her breast. She let out a soft little moan.

Then Nina was taking his hand and pulling it down between her legs. She was so wet and creamy his fingers slipped into her folds without even trying. He wriggled one in deeper, sinking through her hot, tight opening, into what felt like a vat of simmering honey. He pushed in another. She rocked her pelvis and clutched at his hand.

"Fuck, my pussy's just burning up, Tom," she whispered.

"Oh, mine too," Aubrey chimed in, reaching down to rub at her own swollen clit.

"Could you maybe--" Nina bit her lip and swallowed. "Could you fuck me? Just a little?"

"Yes, please fuck us, Tom," begged Aubrey, sliding slick fingers between her shiny labia.

"Okay girls, don't worry. I'll fuck your little pussies." He smiled reassuringly, still working his fingers inside Nina's overflowing vagina. Hot cream was pooling up in his palm. "Why don't you lie back on the bed?"

They scooched and adjusted until they were lying side by side on the blanket with just their feet hanging off the edge of the bed, pale Aubrey with her freckly tit pressed up against the side of Nina's dark brown breast. Aubrey's nipple was bright pink, big and pebbly, standing up like a tree stump. Nina's looked like a dollop of thick chocolate slowly melting into a puddle. Tom crawled up over the two girls, one knee between each of their legs, cock hovering above their thighs. He lowered himself down onto Nina, her body warm against his stomach and chest. He took her puffy nipple in his mouth and rolled it between his lips. He suckled and felt its bumpy texture press into his tongue. She gasped and arched her back, thrusting her hip up against his erection.

He felt Aubrey's cool hand upon his shaft once again, now encircling him with her fingers, and sliding the head of his cock up and down Nina's simmering slit, letting warm nectar dribble out onto him, and down her shiny wet lips, and onto the tight knot of her anal opening. His hard cock swept down, prodding into that slippery little bud, feeling her sphincter clench and jump against him, until Aubrey dragged him back up, to bump into the little pebble of her clit. Milky pre-cum oozed from his opening to coat her swollen bead and its delicate folds.

"Please put him in," she cried, shaking as he passed over her clit again and again.

Aubrey directed him into Nina's deepness, watching intently as her lips stretched over the swollen crown of his erection, and swallowed his length slowly down inside her, until it was all gone and he was grinding his pelvic bone against her clit for almost a minute before he pulled halfway back out, only to push quickly in again. He dragged his ridged cock head back through her tightly clenching canal until it just began to emerge from her pussy, her pink inner labia stretched nearly translucent around him.

"Can you give her a little kiss down there for me, Aubrey," he asked, holding his position, cock just barely inside her as Nina quivered upon him, panting and gasping.

"Oh, okay, sure."

She nodded uncertainly, staring down at the place where Nina's pussy gaped around Tom's girth, and her bright red clit erupted from the ridged landscape of her vulva. She leaned down, placing her warm, moist lips right where his cock disappeared into Nina. She kissed softly, letting her tongue slide out with plenty of saliva, slurping over the girl's swollen clit and suckling slowly. At the same time, he slid forward once more, driving down into her tight, hot tunnel even as it shook with spasms from what Aubrey was doing. He didn't slow down, moving back and forth now with increasing urgency. Nina's legs wrapped around him, ankles locking together in the small of his back. She squeezed his waist with her strong thighs and let out a high pitched, wordless cry.

Somehow he dragged himself back before her orgasm triggered his own, pulling out with a spray of steamy pussy juice. Aubrey was tonguing Nina's vulva as he emerged, and caught the flow of creamy emissions in her mouth. She gasped in surprise, letting most of it spill down her chin. Tom's hard cock popped upward and Aubrey closed her dripping lips over him softly. She let out a soft "mmm" sound from somewhere deep in her throat as his pre-cum seeped onto her tongue.

Nina was catching her breath, a big silly grin on her face as she started up at the ceiling. Aubrey let his bulbous cock head slip out from between her lips, a slurry of bubbly spit and seminal fluids washing down her chin and neck, and flooding the freckly valley between her tits.

"Are you going to fuck me now?" she asked him, looking up with big eyes, letting more of the cloudy fluid spill out over her lip as she spoke.

"Yes, Aubrey. Lie back and open up those pretty legs for me."

"Okay Tom," she smiled, flopping over.

She hugged her thighs with her arms behind her knees, feet kicking in the air. Her ass was stretched tight, and her labia were pulled apart slightly, a trickle of warm pussy juice running down between the puffy lips and pooling around her puckered little asshole. There was a deep, dark pinkish recess just visible where her vulva opened, like a teardrop, just over the shiny ridge of her perineum.

Tom reached in with both hands, laying his palms on her ass cheeks and pushing them apart. His thumbs stroked her labia up and down, smearing the juices into all her folds and crevices. She let out a sudden gasp, followed by a long groan as his thumb slipped inside her and curled around to stroke her vaginal wall, even as his hand ground against her swollen clit.

"Oh fuck," she panted. "Fuck me Tom, fuck me, please?"

"Are you ready, sweetie?" he asked, pressing the head of his cock into her little teardrop hole, stretching her lips open wide.

Her big glistening tits rolled around as her chest heaved with a sudden intake of breath, long hard nipples like spotlights searching the sky. She nodded, gasping, as he slowly slid farther in. Her labia closed over his swollen, throbbing crown, enfolding his shaft, and clear fluid ran down between her ass cheeks in a small stream.

Finally his full length disappeared inside her, and his balls squished into the creamy slickness pooling down there. Strands of sticky girl juice stretched and snapped as he withdrew and thrust into her again, repeatedly, making wet smacking sounds. Her legs fell wide open, pushed back so her feet flailed around on either side of her tits, as her body bounced and shook under the assault. She squeaked and mewled as he penetrated her over and over.

He leaned down and took one of her searchlight nipples in his teeth, biting gently, suckling the bumpy areola into his mouth. He released her and sought the other one, bearing down a bit harder this time. She was making little sounds like a boiler about to burst, and she trembled and quaked like she really might. By this time Nina had pulled herself together a bit and rolled over on her side, head hanging above Aubrey's as they kissed and made out. Her cries were muffled now by Nina's lips and tongue moving around her mouth.

Tom rolled Aubrey's hard nipple between his lips, and gave a final thrust as a great surge of semen gushed up his cock and flooded her tightly stretched pussy, squeezing out around the sides of his thick swollen erection. At the same moment she bucked violently beneath him one last time, and squealed. He backed out quickly as a second heavy rope of cum squirted from his spasming cock and plopped across her pussy lips and halfway up to her belly button.

Nina moved to lick at the pearly pool, lapping at the clumpy puddle with long tongue strokes, and slurping milky lumps between her gooey lips to drink and swallow down. She caught Tom's third spurt of semen in a creamy white stripe across her cheek and nose, and his fourth dribbled into the corner of her mouth as she continued to sweep her tongue over Aubrey's glazed skin, dipping into the creases of her vagina to collect the juices pooling there.

"Oh fuck," panted Tom, collapsing onto the bed beside Aubrey. She turned her head toward him and smiled, leaning in and parting her lips. They kissed softly, tongues touching, as Nina continued to lick and slurp at Aubrey's pussy.

"Come on, girls," he said, gathering them both in his arms.

Nina brought the blanket up and sighed with contentment as she settled into place beside him. His softening cock nestled comfortably between her warm thigh and Aubrey's round hip as he began to drift off.