New Realisation Leads to New Path

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With Brandi Carlisle serenading me, I went to work shredding the chicken, and slicing vegetables. The water bubbling away waiting for the noodles.

The aromas, stirred my senses, and I decided on a glass of wine. I poured two, just in case Skye was close.

I sang along with my favourite tracks. Perhaps that's why I missed the front door opening.

"Hi, Kasa."

Turning, I found Skye standing, looking deliciously apprehensive. Surprisingly. I liked it, normally she was in charge, her personality dominated. Here she looked uncomfortable.

As she hung her handbag over the back of a chair. I caught her by surprise. My arms curling around her neck, and my lips crushed hers. Our kiss unlocking powerful urges. I felt her arms circling my waist as she gave herself over to my kiss. The nervousness evaporating in the luscious embrace.

The pot lid on the stove fluttering noisily as the water bubbled over. Boiling point well and truly passed.

I had to break the kiss, and remove the pot as I waited for the element to cool a little.

Turning to face her. I whispered breathlessly. "How have you been?"

"Awful." She pouted. "I feel like a complete fool. I know I chose the wrong time to expose my true feelings. I do apologise for putting you on the spot like that. It's just, Aunt Ariel and I. We're close and I had spent the whole day gushing about our relationship and all those sentiments and emotions came to the surface. It was then that I realised I do love you, and I do want to live together."

She slipped into my arms, and the kiss, oh god that kiss. It returned with such fire and passion, I could barely control myself. Her cute arse cheeks filled my hands delicious and firm.

Her mouth opened wide as our lips mashed together, our tongues danced delightfully, changing from delicate to ferocious.

As we moved into just an embrace, her tear stained cheeks brushing my own. "You scared me Kasa, I was so shocked because I felt sure you felt the same."

"Skye, I do like you a lot."

"Like, you see, that's the problem. I love you."

"My love, I think that I love you as well. I'm scared, frightfully so. I have never felt this depth of emotion before, and it's overwhelming me."

"You love me?" She sighed, the disbelieving look in her eyes making it more a question than a statement.

"Yes, I think so. I have so many concerns. Our age difference, is my biggest fear. I'm afraid that I won't be able to keep you satisfied. I'm at a stage in my career, where I can take a step back. I want to travel, see the world. You are just starting out on your journey. You have a huge group of friends, and to be honest. I feel a little left out when we're with them."

Her tears flowed, as she wiped away the tears. "I don't care about the age thing. You're beautiful. You will always be that way. I'm sorry you feel left out. I can fix that. I simply didn't know."

"Skye, it's not your fault. You did nothing wrong. It's me, I feel old and like I don't fit in. Your friends are lovely, and they never set out to make me uncomfortable. We are simply from different eras."

The feel of her lips on mine, melted my discomfort as it always did. Her juicy succulent velvety lips were like a tonic. The kiss, oh how I adored that kiss.

I would happily give up sex, just for that kiss.

I had to break away, to get dinner finished.

She stood beside me, helping with the vegetables, as I put the noodles in the boiling water.

"Why did you say we should take things slow?" She asked anxiously.

"Skye, you have been a lesbian your whole life. I am new to this world. Only my closest friends know. My family are totally unaware. Gosh, Mum thinks I'm still dating Brent."

"Are you uncomfortable coming out?"

"Yes, I suppose I am. I never pictured myself living in a relationship with a woman. I still want children."

"So do I." She retorted. "I have always wanted children. I just didn't want to raise them alone."

"Yes, I feel the same way. I dated so many men, always looking for a husband, and a man who would make a good father."

"We don't need men in our lives Kasa. We are both capable people. I know how widely respected you are in the business world. Everybody speaks so highly of you. We would make wonderful parents. Especially you."

We hugged again, and of course the kiss melted away more of my concerns. I also felt a surging wave of emotions. "I do love you Skye. You satisfy me in ways I never thought possible."

"I feel that as well." She breathed effortlessly in my ear. "I have never felt this emotional connection before. I have lived with girls, but this is different. Please Kasa. Give me a chance to prove this can work?"

"A chance... Skye, I adore our relationship. It has opened my mind in so many different ways. All I'm asking is we take this slowly. Give me a chance to catch up. It doesn't have to be a race."

"I'm sorry if I loaded pressure on you Kasa. Of course we will move in baby steps, whatever it takes." I sensed her confusion, or disquiet. Dinner, felt like we had moved on. We talked freely. Work, friends, people.

"How's Ariel?" I asked curiously, her name made me tremble.

"She seems unhappy. I don't understand it. She's usually so confident. I think she's having relationship issues. She refuses to say so. It's just my thoughts. She did say she's off to Australia on Saturday. Apparently the whole of next week she put aside to get that publishing deal."

That comment made me uneasy. "I would still like to get together with her again. It would be nice if you could become friends, Kasa. She is my favourite Aunt."

"Skye, I do like her. She is a nice person."

"Good, could we invite her to dinner perhaps? I could do it at my place, but you are such a good cook. So much better than me."

"Flatterer." I laughed. "Gosh, you are so sneaky. Of course we can do it here. She would always be welcome in my house."

Bugger, now I was trapped in this blasted lie. Why hadn't Ariel been honest with her?

"Sweet, babes. I'll ring her now, before she gets any other invites."

She quickly reached for her phone, and I heard Ariel's voice even although it wasn't on speaker.

"Hi Auntie. Kasa, and I were wondering if you would like to join us for dinner tomorrow night?"

"At Kasa's place. I'll text you the address. What about, like seven, would that be okay?"

"Choice, yes, that would be lovely. Perhaps a nice red."

Placing her phone down on the table, she smiled warmly. I felt my insides tingle, god, she was so gorgeous. I giggled at myself. How my world had changed. Historically, I did notice attractive women, but it was usually with envy. Now it was with an urgent hunger.

"She's going to be here tomorrow night. Will that be okay?"

"Yes, I'll get home early to make a start on dinner."

"No, please don't. I want to help. I treasure our time together in the kitchen. I would dearly love to help."

"I cherish it as well. It is a highlight, like tonight. Having you beside me, helping, laughing, chatting. The feel of your body against mine. I do love you Skye."

Before I could speak, or move. She was in my lap. Her succulent lips mashed against mine. Her breasts heaving, crushing my own. Her lips tasted of the creamy spicy Pasta sauce.

Her tongue rapaciously assaulting my slow to respond reactions. Her crushing arms surrounded my head in a powerful embrace. I felt her wriggling, her hips grinding down on mine.

My hands, slid up under her loose cream blouse, the smooth silk caressing my hands. Her skin warm and soft. Her breasts, full. Fitting my hands so perfectly.

"Can we go to bed?" She whispered erotically in my ear. Her hot moist breath wafting and settling over my quivering flesh.

"Are you tired?"

She giggled. "No bitch, I'm horny. I want you. I'm starving for your taste."

"Ooh, starving. Gosh, I'm feeling very concerned. Are you going to eat me?"

"God yes. I can't wait."

The feel of her naked flesh on mine, felt so deliciously right. Our lovemaking started savagely, but slowed to a languorous dreamy caress. Her fingers toying with my urgency. My hips thrusting against her, hurrying her, encouraging her.

Our kiss, passionate, her nipples swollen and erect. Later, I feasted on her wanton begging vagina. Her lubricious secretions coating my face and hands.

Perhaps that's what I loved the most. Sex with men had been powerful but always a rush to their orgasm. Once over, it was over.

Skye, and I made love long into the darkness of the night. The early morning light just fondling the clouds of dawn. It wasn't continuous, it was a slow winding journey of discovery. We made love, then kissed and cuddled. Talked, shared dreams and thoughts. Then made love again, and not always with orgasm in mind. More a merging of our souls. Enjoying the wonders of our bodies.

"You're not going to wear that are you?" Skye asked in disappointment.

"What's wrong with it? I love this dress."

"No, god no. It makes you look like a nun." With an apologetic smile, she ruffled through my closet. "Here, this would be ideal."

"No, gosh, we're having dinner with Ariel, not going to a formal."

"But I want her to love you like I do. Please, just for me. I'll do your makeup, and hair."

"Skye, we have to get dinner yet." I mutter grumpily.

"We have time. I want everything to be perfect."

"Fine, have it your way." I knew she would win. She would pout and sulk until I gave in anyway. "You owe me though."

"Ooohh, really. What would you be seeking as payment?"

"Your body. Mines worn out."

She kissed my shoulder, as she lifted my sweater over my shoulders. "Your body is perfect. Not a smidgen of fat anywhere. I love looking at you."

Dinner cooked, and we shared a glass of wine. She'll be here in a minute. Do I look all right?" Skye pleaded.

"You look gorgeous, and you know it. Stop searching for compliments."

"Bitch..."

"Needy cow."

The doorbell interrupted our play. Skye swung open the door. Ariel fell into her arms, and they hugged as only the closest friends can.

Ariel moved into my embrace, and the feel of her body again made me tremble. This wasn't fair.

"Hello, Kasa, thank you for welcoming me in. The food smells delicious." Her eyes travelled up and down, in what looked like a hungry stare. "I feel totally under dressed now." She turned to face Skye. "You should have said it was evening wear. You're very naughty Skye."

"She has been fretting like mad." I joked. "She made me bloody well change."

"Sorry, I just wanted everything to be perfect. I so want you and Kasa to be friends."

"Darling, we are already friends." Ariel replied, with what sounded a guilty edge.

"I know, but I meant proper friends, not just acquaintances."

Ariel's, face winced, like Skye had stabbed her. "I'm sure we will become very close. If she likes you. I am confident I will love her as well."

I blushed ferociously. My whole body burned with shame. This blasted lie was going blow up in our damned faces.

We moved into the living room, Skye taking Ariel's, coat and handbag to drape them over one of the chairs.

"What do you think Auntie, didn't I say you were going to love Kasa's home."

"Yes, it's lovely. I certainly admire your art collection Kasa." Ariel said warmly.

"You should see her library. She has an amazing collection of literature as well."

"Really, would I find anything of mine in there?" Her brows arched mischievously as she glared enquiringly at me.

"You will indeed, she has three of your works."

I watched on amusedly fussing in the kitchen, while Skye, gave Ariel, the guided tour.

The food was served, the wine poured. Soft music playing in the background.

"How is your new publishing deal going?" I asked.

"As could be expected. Back and forth, much like tennis really." She glanced at me, with a curious squint. "What about you. Is work busy?"

"Yes, rather. It's that time of year unfortunately."

"You two seem happy. You managed to move on from your little spat?"

"It was all my fault Auntie." Skye said contritely. "I had no right to make a public scene like that."

"The important thing is you put it behind you."

Ariel, seemed at least on the surface to be supportive, although. I sensed there was more below the obvious. A pleasant evening, all things considered. I wish though that I, or we had been honest. Now there was tension, and it was impossible for the three of us to be together, without feeling the effects of it.

In bed that night, Skye, Whispered. "I feel so sorry for Ariel. She seems so alone. We should make it our mission to find her a partner. You are similar ages. You must have friends who would be suitable?"

It was the first time Skye had mentioned my age in a negative context. I knew she wasn't being mordacious, but it did give me an uncomfortable jab.

"Skye, all of my friends, are heterosexual. I am the exception, not the rule."

She squeezed my arm lovingly. "Sorry, I forgot. Perhaps we could look through some of the dating aps for her?"

"No, that is preposterous. She would not appreciate that."

"Really, you don't think she would be grateful?"

"No, if she is anything like I imagine, then she would be mortified. Plus, she is about to leave for Australia. We don't know where she's going after that. She leads a full and busy life. Please don't insult her, by thinking you know what's best for her."

She nestled in closer. Her luscious lips kissing my neck.

"If you want to find her somebody why not ask your friends. You have a lot of single friends."

"Gosh no, Auntie Ariel is to old for them."

"She's not that much older than me?"

"You aren't like Ariel."

My trembling insecurities, growled like a rumbling nausea that wouldn't leave.

We did catch up with Ariel again before she departed for Australia. We went out for dinner. A fun evening. Perhaps the discomfort was abating?

"Hello Mum. Nice to hear from you."

"Hello sweetheart, I know. I've been very lazy. We just got back from our south Pacific cruise. We brought you a couple of gifts. We are going to be in Auckland this afternoon, and we thought we might stop by for dinner. If you're not busy. Are you still dating that charming young man Brent?"

"No mother. Brent and I decided to call it off. He was fun, lovely to date, simply not husband material."

"Oh dear, that is a shame. I did like him."

"Everybody did. That was the problem."

"Ohhhh, do you mean..."

"Yes Mum, I wasn't the only person he was dating."

"Would it be an inconvenience, if we intruded for dinner?"

"No Mum, although we could go out somewhere if you prefer. My shout."

"Darling, we are sick of restaurants. We were looking forward to a home cooked meal, and of course your company."

"Fine, I won't be home until about six. See you then."

"Thank you sweetheart. Bye, love you."

Bugger, that wasn't a phone call I expected. I did reopen an internal conversation I had been having. I felt a growing sense of contentment with my life. I was comfortable with who I was, and that extended to my sexuality.

I needed to tell my friends. I didn't hide the fact I was at least bisexual, although with the way things had developed. I felt sure I was, a lesbian, not bisexual. Perhaps lesbianesque. I giggled wondering if it was even a word...

Saying that either aloud, or quietly in my head. Didn't make me tremble, the way it used to. At first, I felt a sense of shame, or guilt. I can't explain why, but it was there.

Now I felt so at ease with myself, so comfortable in my own skin. I had to admit. "This is who I am." Mum and dad needed to know that. I didn't want them hearing it from other people.

Our worlds didn't intersect as often as they used too. Retired, they now lived in Raglan, in their seaside home. They holidayed and travelled a lot. These day's we spoke mostly over the phone.

"Hi, Skye."

"Hey babes, what's up?"

"I wondered what your plans were for this evening?"

"Nothing spec... Do you want to do something?"

"Um... No, well yes. Sorry. My parents are stopping by for dinner this evening. I thought you would probably like to find something else to do."

"Good heavens no. I would love to meet them."

"Skye, they don't know about you, or my status. I was going to tell them tonight. I'm not sure how that will go. I assumed you would rather miss the family drama."

"No!" She gasped loudly, firmly. "I want to meet them, and to support you as well. I would love to be there as your partner."

"Really?"

"Yes, absolutely babe. I want to be there for you. It's not something you should have to go through alone. I had Aunt Ariel, as my support. Poor dear. She took most of the heat. My parents actually blamed her for leading me astray. I mean, good god."

"That must have been horrid. How is your relationship with them now?"

"Oh, we are good now. Mum's only complaint is. She wants me to get married and have children."

"Yes, believe me. I am familiar with that conversation."

"Excellent. I'll get home as early as I can, and start preparing. I could stop at the supermarket, what sort of food do they like?"

I laughed at her question. "They are retired, and have never been ones for experimentation. Lets go with roast lamb."

"Love you Kasa, I'll get everything."

"Love you too sweets. See you about five. I'm finishing early."

"Five it is."

I arrived home, to find groceries stacked in the fridge, and Skye frantically pushing the vacuum cleaner around.

"Wow, what happened to Skye? Who are you?"

She giggled, slid into my arms, and kissed me. "Cheeky bitch. I was trying to help."

"Silly, I wasn't unappreciative. Feel free to do this every day."

Her sexy lips crushing mine again. Sopped conversation, and other thoughts blossomed in my imagination. What would Mum and Dad say. If they found us making love on the rug in the lounge?

Skye, could be hard to say no too.

Thankfully, she drew back, her eyes smiling. "We have work to do. The lamb is in the fridge. I was going to start, but. I've never cooked a roast before."

"It's easy, you finish here, and I'll look after the food."

"Sweet, thanks babes. You do the easy shit. Leave all the hard work to me."

"Oh yeah, right. Like who do you think does this normally?"

"Cow."

"Grump."

With the food, cooking, the house clean. We settled ion for a glass of wine. "Skye, when they get here. Will you be comfortable if I introduce you as my partner?"

"Sweets, I'd be disappointed if you didn't."

"All right then."

"Am I though... Am I your partner?"

"Yes, I hope so. Why?"

"I want us to live together. I just about do now anyway. I think I have more clothes here than at my apartment."

"Can we take it slow... Please. I know there's truth in what you say, and it would make sense. Give me a month or so. I'll make sure to gather all my friends together, and I'll make sure everybody I care about knows."

"They would find out eventually anyway."

"What happens if you get sick of me?" I mumbled self-consciously.

"Gosh, why do you keep saying that. I love you. I want to be with you."

"Sorry, I struggle with this. You are so young and beautiful. I'm scared one day you'll wake up and find me old and wrinkly."

"Oh my god." She gasped. "Babe, you're only young. For gods sake. You are so much fitter than I am. I can't keep up when we jog together."

"I know, it's silly. I have never felt this way before. It scares me."

We hugged, and as always. Her gorgeous sexy moist lips dissolved my fears. The power of a kiss, should never be underestimated.

We changed, set the table, prepared some snacks.

"Hello Mum." I said warmly as the front door swung open. We hugged as mother and daughter can. She held me at arms length, her eyes wandering up and down my body. "Golly, you look wonderful. I am envious of your figure."

1...45678...10