New Realisation Leads to New Path

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh. I see. She was very passionate, open, and very experienced."

The empty plates meant dinner was over. The bottle of wine sat empty on the table. Luckily for me, spread over a couple of hours. I was safe to drive.

Then, Ariel, torpedoed my thoughts. "Dessert?"

"Oh, you avaricious scamp. Really?"

"Definitely, the gateau looks divine. I just saw it delivered to the table behind you."

"Okay, we could share?"

"Like hell. The main I'll share, but dessert. Hell no."

We both laughed, as the waiter came to collect orders. I chose what they advertised as, a wickedly sticky chocolate & date meringue. The picture looked scrumptious.

The moment they arrived. Ariel's eyes fixed on mine. Suddenly her chair was moved to sit beside mine, and I couldn't keep her spoon out of my meringue. "God, this is delightful."

We ate both desserts, she even licked the spoon. Evil witch.

In the car, we kissed, and all of the deliciousness infused the sensual kiss. Our embrace was total, the heat of her body. The flavours of her kiss. Her sexy scent hanging over us like an intoxicating cloud.

It was a sensual overload. Her tongue slithered seductively in my mouth. Like she was searching out remnants of left behind dessert.

My heart beat erratically, the pounding drumming loudly in my ears.

The drive home was tricky, lots of traffic, light drizzle, just enough to make the screen murky.

Ariels hand, up under my skirt, her fingers squished inside my panties. "Stop it." I squealed. "You'll cause an accident."

"Never."

She slid her sticky glistening fingers from my dessert, and licked them clean. "Hhhmm, yummy. Sweeter than that meringue."

"You are naughty."

Her hand dived back between my legs, and driving again became difficult. I tried in vain to push her hand away, all that did was incense her. She slid her free arm behind my neck and drew me into a deep passionate kiss.

Horns tooted, as I lost concentration. I shook her off. "Seriously Ariel. Stop."

She sighed sadly. "Spoil sport."

"The roads wet and slippery for heavens sake."

"Not as wet and slippery as you."

I giggled. "You're incorrigible."

At home, everything caught up with us. We staggered into the bedroom, clothes vanishing as we went. Her body merged with mine. Our mouths locked in a salubrious lascivious kiss.

Her breasts, filled my hands and mouth. My legs parted far to easily as she snuck between them. Her pussy squished against mine. Her wriggly little clit swollen and inflamed rubbed roughly over mine.

"God you are beautiful." She sighed into my panting mouth. We moved as one, our sexes sliding and slamming into one another. Wet sloshy sounds of pleasure. Her mouth everywhere as she nibbled and bit. We rolled around fighting for top. She giggled salaciously she forced me on my back. My leg bent up past my ear.

"You my sexy angel, are going to pay."

I thrust back at her as she fucked me. Her hips jerking and spasmning. Her breasts squashed and mashed against my own. Her nipples like razor sharp pebbles roughly catching mine. Her fingers knotted tightly, painfully in my hair as she held me.

It was an express train to heaven, and when it crashed over us. It was cataclysmic.

It was the start, but not the finish of a night of continuous love making.

"I ate at her squishy gates of heaven. Her clit squirmed wildly in my mouth, between my nibbling teeth. Her gasping pussy trying in vain to clasp my plunging knife like fingers.

I showed no mercy as I feasted on her.

Orgasms rolled together. Little playful tummy twisting tingles. Inescapable explosive eruptions. The bed was a mess, wet spots everywhere.

Moments, where if the world ended right then. You wouldn't care. We were together as we were always meant to be.

It all happened so quickly. Like it was a plan of some mystical alien goddess. Ariel moved in the next day. Her apartment lease cancelled.

If Skye was greedy for my closet space, Ariel was worse. She pushed in avariciously, just like she did when making love. We cooked together, cleaned house. My only escape was work.

Friday, I arrived home to find Skye's, car in the driveway. "Oh shit." I gasped in horror. I could already see her tear stained face yelling wickedly at Ariel. Calling her names, cursing me for not loving her.

I felt the fear grab me so tightly. I almost backed out of the driveway.

No, I had to face it, talk to her face to face.

When I walked in. There was no yelling, no screaming. I found Ariel, and Skye, swaying in a tight loving embrace. Both had been crying, their faces red and mascara run.

Skye, saw me first, and opened her arms and drew me in. Emotions are strange, they twist you in knots, lift you above the screaming crowd. Or knock you down into the depths of inescapable depression.

This was, all of those and more. Skye's, kiss was tender, loving. Her eyes full of sorrow.

It was too much, none of us could sustain that level of release. We had to let go and move to the sofa. We sat with Skye, in the middle. Held hands, cried some more.

Skye, took it with more grace than perhaps I would have, if the roles were reversed. In the end, we all knew this was right.

Skye, moved on. Her relationship with Jasmine moved fast. They moved to America, Skye resigning her post with the company. Apparently inter-personnel relationships were frowned upon.

Jasmine, found her a new one easily enough. They started there new life together, as Ariel, and I moved into the next phase of ours.

I made it difficult for myself, but love did win in the end.

1...5678910