New Realisation Leads to New Path

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I wish, no. I can't sing to save myself. I do love the music though."

Skye returned with our drinks, and the conversation shifted a little. "This house is fabulous." Jasmine said admiringly. Whoever did the decorating was on the money."

"Kasa, did all the decorating." Skye replied with a hint of pride. "Would you like a look around?"

"Love it." Jasmine replied. I reclined back in my chair, listening as Skye led Jasmine around the house. Seeing Skye so submissive, so obeisant shocked me. She appeared to be in total awe of the woman. Not quite a lap dog, but god... It was close.

They returned, and Skye rushed off to refill our glasses.

"Beautiful house. You have a flair for decorating. It looks modern, but classic. I like it very much."

"How long will you be in New Zealand for?"

"I'm not sure exactly. It's not a permanent secondment, but I do love it here."

"I hope you get plenty of time to look around. Are you married?"

"No, I have been to focused on my business goals. I'll think about the rest later."

"You will find the men here are a little different to American men. Not as refined."

"Interesting, you think New Zealand men are lacking?"

"Oh god no. What I meant is, Kiwi's tend to be more rugged, tougher if you will. Not so polished, perhaps."

"Ah, I see. Once away from the business world, I agree entirely. Kasa, if I was looking for entertainment. I wouldn't be looking for men. Do you get my drift?"

"Ohhh, right. Sorry. Skye, never mentioned that."

At that moment, Skye returned with our drinks. We fell into general conversation. Although Jasmine dominated most of it. Always taking it back to work.

The more I got to know her, the less I liked her. She was a miss bossy britches. So full of her self. I couldn't see why Skye was so overawed by her.

During dinner, Jasmine, announced. "I'm having a little dinner party for some of the execs, at my apartment next Saturday. I would like it if you could both attend?"

"We'd love to." Skye replied without even giving me a chance to speak. She did however add. "Wouldn't we babes?"

"Saturday... What time?"

Jasmine, gave me a curious stare. "Probably seven thirty. Ish."

"I am playing in a social netball tournament with Mel. I'm not sure what time it will finish."

"Netball, what's that?" Jasmine, asked.

"For Americans, it's a bit like basketball, but you're not allowed to move with ball in hand."

"Oh, I think I have seen some promos."

"Kasa, surely you can sneak away early. Mel, won't mind."

"We have worked hard to get into the finals, I won't walk out on the girls."

"I wasn't suggesting you walk out babes. Just leave early."

"We'll see." I replied. "We may get eliminated early."

"You like sports?" Jasmine, asked.

"Yes, although the netball was only to please Mel. She hounded me into it."

"You certainly have the physique for it. Your figure is amazing. The right mix of muscle and sexy."

"Thank you."

Something irritated me about her. She wasn't antagonistic, not outwardly anyway. She was overbearing though, and perhaps that was it.

After she left, Skye gushed. "What did you think, isn't she everything I said?"

"Yes, I suppose so."

She gasped, her face showing surprise. "You didn't like her?"

"No, not really. She seems a little pushy."

*****

Saturday rolled around, and Jasmine annoyed me more than ever. Not her exactly, but Skye's, continuous raving about her.

As I prepared to go off to Netball, Skye was preparing to go off to the salon. She had a girls day planned for her and some friends. Hair, facials, massage, and nails. She was fixated on winning Jasmine's favour.

"Please don't be late. I want to leave at seven. You'll need to be home early to shower and change."

"Skye, I told you. I'm not leaving until we are over. We are supposed to finish about five, maybe six. I will try to be here, but I make no promises."

"Kasa, this is important for me. All of the company execs will be there."

"I understand, and I will get there as soon as I possibly can."

The games started at eleven. Only twenty minutes aside. We'd put a lot of effort into making the finals. Now it was all on the line. Five teams, playing a round robin style tournament. One team dropping out as each round concluded.

Surprisingly. We did better than expected. We breezed through the early rounds. I couldn't believe how excited I felt. We were going to make the championship game.

It might have been only a social tournament, It took nothing away from the competitiveness. The games got more physical, off the ball pushing and shoving.

Playing wing attack, meant I was in the midst of it. Strangely, against all predictions. I loved it. The harder and more brutal it became, the better I liked it.

I glanced at the clock. It was after five before we even started. The game was close, each goal followed by one from the opposition. Back and forth we went, Mel and I working closely. Her play as centre, was really what made us tick. Watching her play reminded me why we were such close friends. She was irrepressible.

She and I, didn't even have to look. I knew exactly where she would be. Her passes were crisp, and accurate.

We won the final exchanges as Mel, first won a turnover mid court. Her pass into open court was smooth, and I knew what she was going to do before the ball left her hand. I caught it easily, and found our goal attack swiftly. Her shot was tracer like. We were now two goals in front, and it was our centre pass. We moved up court quickly, but the clock ticked on.

Time clicked over after Tania, sunk our goal. We won. The look on the girls faces was not merely surprise, but elation. We joined together in the centre of the court bouncing up and down in a tightly clustered group. We screeched and yelled, before breaking up to hug the opposition players.

The prize giving took longer than expected. The event sponsor made a speech that went on and on. By the time it was over, I glanced up at the clock and it was after seven. I sighed sadly. Skye was going to be so angry.

When Margaret suggested we go to a pub for some drinks. I could hardly argue. It sounded better than fighting with Skye.

It was such fun, I didn't even check my phone. Sigh, that was probably a good thing. I hadn't been that drunk in a very long time. I would have most likely said something silly, and war would have broken out.

Skye, wasn't home when I arrived. I went straight to bed and that was it for me.

Hangovers... When my eyes finally opened, and my head thumped painfully. I remembered why I didn't drink so much. I heard Skye banging around in the kitchen. When I rolled over, I could see where she'd slept. Right over on her side of the bed. Normally, she wriggles around, and we end up using just a small patch in the middle of the bed.

She clearly didn't sleep much, because although her imprint was there. Evidently, she hardly moved.

A shower, a long steaming soak did take the edge off, but I needed tea, no milk.

"Oh, you decided to get out of bed I see." Skye snarled from the lounge.

"Good morning my love." I mumbled, the pounding getting louder.

"What happened to you last night. You promised to be there."

"Sorry, we made the final and won. It was already well after seven by the time we got out of the showers. When the girls wanted to go and celebrate. I decided to go with them."

"And just ignored the fact I was waiting for you?"

"No, I knew you would have already left. It was a party Skye. My presence wasn't important."

"Rubbish. Everybody else had their partners with them. I was left looking like the odd one out. Everybody asked after you. Jasmine, was disappointed. She looked forward to seeing you there."

"I'm sorry, okay. I expected us to get knocked out in the early rounds. Nobody expected us to win."

"You are so thoughtless sometimes. That dinner party might not have seemed important to you, but for me. It meant a lot, I think I have a future with that company, but I need to play the game. That means being there at functions like that. Having my partner standing beside me is important."

"I said sorry. I'll make sure I'm there next time."

She stood up and walked over to me. Tears streaming down her face. Her arms opened wide, and we snuggled together. Her body melding to mine. Her mouth slid over mine. My eyes closed, the headache dissolving as her tongue worked into my mouth. Her wet sticky cheeks glued to mine.

"I love you so much Kasa. I'm scared you don't feel the same way."

"I do love you Skye. You must know that?"

I felt the heat of her body radiating through the chiffon. Her braless breasts crushed against my own. My nipples felt sharp, rubbing against the cotton of my sloppy shirt.

Her mouth sucking wantonly on my neck, caused fiery tingles to shoot up and down my spine. My breathing shortened, her hands slid up under my shirt. Her silky smooth hands caressingly massaging my boobs. Her thumbs roughly flicking my engorged nipples.

Her slick moist pussy embraced my fingers as they slid up into her sticky gooey depths.

With my head spinning, we staggered to the sofa, where we collapsed in a passionate pile of feasting flesh. She used my face as a toy for her pleasure. My tongue lapping mercilessly. My fingers fucking her gorgeous succulent pussy.

"Oh my fucking god." She cried out as her orgasm burst the walls of her citadel.

My whole face felt wet and sticky. She had grabbed my hair tightly and rubbed it ferociously against herself. My whole face deep within her crevice.

We kissed, and stared into each others eyes. She giggled playfully. "You will have to wait till tonight. Naughty little girl."

"That's a shame, I was about to fuck you properly. Seems like you will have to wait as well."

"God you can be a mean cow." She smirked.

"Did you know Auntie Ariel, has a new poetry book release tomorrow?" Skye murmured as she helped me clean up.

"Shit, I forgot all about that. It popped up on Instagram the other day."

"She wants us to go. Do you think you could make that?"

"Don't be sarcastic Skye. It's a terrible look for you."

"You deserved it."

"Perhaps, never the less. It's mean."

"You didn't answer. Would you like to go?"

"Yes of course. I wouldn't miss it."

*****

"Skye darling. How nice to see you." Ariel said loudly, as they came together in a long loving embrace. "Hello Kasa." She said softly, as her arms wrapped around me. "It has been a long time. I hope you have been looking after my niece."

"She's been looking after me actually." I replied.

"Well, it's good to see you both." She was about to say something, when we were interrupted. "Hello Skye." The American southern drawl gave the owner of the voice away.

Skye, turned and They hugged. "Jasmine, this is my Aunt Ariel."

"Hello, Ariel." Jasmine, said as they separated. "Aunt Ariel, this is Jasmine, she's my boss."

"Oh, the boss. Well, it is a pleasure."

"Ditto..." Jasmine said. "I've never been to a poetry reading. I'm intrigued to see how it all works."

"We should go and get something to nibble on." Skye, said to Jasmine. They wandered off towards the afternoon tea spread out on a long table off to the side."

"What's that all about?" Ariel, whispered as we watched them stroll away.

"She's trying to impress the new boss. She's driving me crazy lately."

"Oh dear. That doesn't sound good."

"No."

"How have you been Kasa, is life with Skye everything you hoped?"

"It's been fun most of the time. I guess we've had some issues." Looking into her eyes, I asked. "What about you, how did the promotional tour go?"

"Wonderful. I did remarkably well in Australia. It was a new market for me. Surprisingly, it went over well."

"You must have found some spare time. The new material sounds interesting. The brief snippets I've seen."

"Yes, touring can be a lonely existence. Lots of motel rooms. Strange faces, cold people. Poetry was my saviour again."

"If it's so bad, why do you do it?"

"Because I have too. I'm not well known enough yet. I have to promote to sell. I have to sell to live. Vicious circle really."

I gave her arm a comforting squeeze. "I'm sorry Ariel."

"Oh don't be silly. I don't hate it, sometimes it gets a bit lonely that's all."

She giggled confidentially. "It's been months since I've had to do any house work. That's a good thing."

"Fibber. You can put on the brave face, but I see through you."

"She sniggered. "Yes, I believe you do. What's more, you're the only one who does. I've missed you Kasa."

"I..."

"Kasa, babes. You have to come and try the coffee cakes. They're to die for." Skye interrupted.

"Yes you must try them darling." Ariel added. "I chose them just for you."

I walked away feeling a deep unease. When I returned, Skye and Jasmine, were taking their seats in the front row. I sat beside Skye, who rested her hand on my knee.

The reading, was heavenly. Ariel's voice filled with emotion carried the prose so beautifully. Each syllable lifted, then decayed like a swelling ocean she transported us, wrapped us in the velvety seductive flowing verse.

She took my breath away, the beauty of her choices. Every fibre of my body tingled.

The rapturous applause at the end didn't seem enough. I kept clapping long after everybody else had stopped. Ariel's, eyes met mine, and a little tear formed.

"What did you think?" Skye, asked.

"Yeah... Guess it was okay." Elise, replied disinterestedly.

"Philistine." I muttered under my breath. "I thought it was absolutely fabulous. The very best she's ever written."

Skye, glanced at me. "I agree, I think it might be her best."

"I'm going to buy one. I shan't be long." "Kasa, we could get one later. That blasted queue is going to take forever.

"I don't care. There's a cafe up the road. Wait for me there."

"Fine, have it your way." Skye, muttered grumpily. "Would you like something to drink Jasmine?"

"Yeah, but not coffee. There must be a bar nearby. A drink would be nice."

I stood in line, recalling the ebbing flow of Ariels words. I had to tell her, hold her. It was astonishing.

It took an hour, but finally, it was just her and me left in the auditorium. Apart from the cleaners that is. She slid a chair back beside her. "Well?" She asked.

"Remarkable, so different, so poignant. I absolutely adored it."

"Thank you my sweet love. You inspired lots of it."

"What..."

"Kasa, I know our time together wasn't long, but I felt a real bond between us. Something I've never felt before. Seeing you with Skye, made me happy for her, but heartbreaking for me. I knew it at the time, but wasn't brave enough to say it. I love you."

"Ariel..."

"No, don't speak Kasa. I know you feel the same way. I saw it in your eyes."

Reaching into my purse, I pulled out some money.

"No, your money is no good here my love." She pulled out a copy of the new book and passed it to me. "This is for you."

"But..."

"No, I should be giving some of the royalties to you. After all, you were the inspiration."

"What are you doing for dinner?" I asked.

She shrugged. "No plans, why?"

"Come home with us. We would love to have you."

"Oh, I would love to have you more." She said teasingly. "Are you sure that's a wise thing. I'm sorry I should have been honest with Skye. I should never have started that silly lie."

"I want you to come." My voice wavering. "I've kept our secret."

"Fine, I was going to ask a favour anyway."

"Really, a favour huh."

"Yes, I've decided to move to Auckland. All my works here now. I'm going to rent out the place in the Mount."

"And the favour is?"

"I know nothing about the Auckland property market. I was hoping you might like to accompany me. Point me in the right direction."

"I could do that. I am very familiar with the market here. I studied it closely for two years before I brought my place."

With my new book of poetry grasped tightly in my hand. We wandered up the road to the little pub on the corner. We walked in and Skye and Jasmine were talking intimately. Cocktails in hand. Giggling inamorata.

"You finally got here then." Skye said. When she saw Ariel, behind me she jumped up, and embraced her. "The reading was fabulous."

"Thank you Skye."

As she sat, I asked. "What would you like to drink?"

"Surprise me, but it better be strong."

"Could you get us another as well babes." Skye called out. "We're having Mojito's.

I placed the tray down on the table, moving the drinks. "Kasa, Auntie is moving to Auckland."

"Really." I said brightly. "Where are you looking to buy?"

She smiled, "I don't know. What about somewhere like Onehunga?"

"Oh god no." I gasped, realising she'd picked the suburb on purpose. "I think you might need a hand. I've got some spare time. I could help you."

"That would be lovely. Where do you suggest?"

"Depends, do you want an apartment, a town house, or something more suburban?"

Looking wistful, she sighed. "Somewhere with a garden, I want to write under the shade of a big old elm, or walnut... Or even a Pohutakawa. Listen to birds tweeting."

"That does sound divine. I will ask around."

"I much prefer apartment living." Jasmine, said interrupting. I don't think she was used to not being the centre of attention. "To hell with gardens. I love the city, always have. The place is full of parks and gardens. No maintenance, everything supplied. A gym, a pool. It's so convenient."

"I must admit." Skye, said with a sigh. "I do miss having the gym in the building."

She caught my look of dismay, adding quickly. "I wouldn't trade our place though. I love our place."

"Sure is nice all right." Jasmine, added.

"We should finish up. I invited Ariel, home for dinner."

"No, what's say we find a restaurant close by and it'll be on me." Jasmine, stated.

"No, need, I'm happy to cook." I retorted.

"Perhaps you'd like to come back with us. Another plate isn't going to break the bank." Skye added, again she never gave me a chance to say no.

"So long as I'm not going to be a burden on Y'all."

"No problem. You are welcome to join us."

Skye gave me a warm smile, and the decision was made. We finished our drinks, and headed home.

Once inside, Skye, made herself busy getting drinks, whilst I set about cooking dinner. I worked away busily. I listened to the conversation from the lounge. I was surprised when Ariel, walked in to stand beside me. "Wow."

"Problem?" I asked.

"No, that girl is like a puppy. What happened to my world changing overachiever Niece?"

"She's been like that ever since Jasmine, took over. I am shocked by how submissive she is around her."

"I'll second that." Ariel said with a wide smirk.

She stayed in the kitchen, and we talked about good areas to buy, areas to stay well clear of. We talked about her tour, and some of the funny interactions she had. It was like to separate groups. Jasmine, and Skye buried in their conversation, and Ariel and I ensconced in our own in the kitchen.

We all came together to eat. Jasmine, gushing about what was in reality a pretty ordinary meal.

That night after they'd all left, Skye and I cuddled together in bed. "What an amazing day. Thank you for inviting Jasmine, back. I think she was impressed."

"Good, I'm glad I was able to make up for my non appearance."

Her mouth crashed into mine, in a fierce passion laden kiss. Our bodies merging, her pussy inviting my fingers, her mouth feasting on my breasts. When her fingers squished their way into my vagina, I gave myself over to the moment. We slowly built the passion. Kisses, caresses, fingers twiddling and pushing.

It was the start of a long night. It was always that way when we were united. One orgasm leading to the next, our legs wrapped like knots as we fucked each other.