New Rider 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stepped through the double-doors and slowly strode towards the princess. Her eyes were as big as platters. The captain had stood to his feet. His hand was on the butt of his sword but he hadn't drawn it. The two soldiers had their weapons in their hands and were also standing. The orc-girl was on her knees. Her eyes were huge. Her hands were folded together in front of her, in supplication.

I crouched in front of the princess, extended my right claw to her, and waited.

She tentatively laid her hand in my dagger-like talons.

I lowered my head until my massive maw was inches from her lips.

<"The choice is yours alone,"> I told her - sending the words directly into her mind.

<"Can you hear me?"> she asked in reply.

<"Yes,"> I replied. <"I can hear you, Beautiful One.">

She leaned forward and pressed her supple lips to my leathery ones.

<"I would like to get to know you more,"> she projected to me.

<"I would like that a lot,"> I said, smiling toothily.

I continued to hold her hand - and stare into her luminous eyes - as I changed my form back to its more humble (and less threatening) shape.

When I was human once again, the princess said, "That's how you could do all of those things - the magic and the displays of tremendous strength."

I nodded.

She looked down at my penis and then up at my face and said, "Tala, go get his clothes, please."

"Yes, my lady!" the orc gasped, jumping to her feet and darting past me.

She returned from my home, handing my things, one by one, to the princess - who dressed me.

"I'm not sure how a girl could say 'no' to an offer from a dragon," the wood elf cooed, as she finished putting my clothes on me.

"I want you to be sure," I told her.

"My pussy is already sure," she whispered - her chin almost brushing my chest as she looked up, into my eyes.

I leaned back and gaped at her and she giggled - so did Tala.

"Orc!" I accused. "You're a bad influence on the princess. I think it's time you had a bath."

"Princess!" she implored.

"He's right, Tala," she said. "You reek." Turning to me, she asked, "Do you have a bathing room here?"

"I do," I replied. "It'll be a little dusty. My last mate passed a year ago. I'll clear away the dust though."

"You haven't bathed since then?!" the princess gasped, smirking a little.

I chortled and said, "I bathe in the wild - the same place I hunt and eat. With no reason to be in this form, I've been living as a dragon for the last several months."

She hooked her arm through mine and said, "Come, my lord. My serving wench needs a proper bath."

I took them to the shower room, cleansed the room, the cistern, and the water it held, with magic. I sent a pulse of magic into the heating element to begin warming the water.

"Hot water?!" Tala gasped as the runes ignited.

"In a few moments," I told her.

"Gods below!" she exclaimed. "A hot bath!"

The princess laughed at her.

The orc began undressing.

"What are you doing?" the elf asked her.

"What?!" Tala said. "He and I had a whole conversation while I was shitting by one of his trees. My lord has already seen everything but my breasts and they're too small for him."

"I wouldn't say that," I said, teasingly. "In fact, they look quite fine."

"See here," the princess said, smacking my arm. "Keep your lecherous eyes off of my maid, husband."

"Husband?" I asked.

"Soon enough," she promised, glaring at me.

I turned my back to give the orc some privacy - and then snuck another look at her delightful breasts - firm B-cups with dark green areolas surrounding big, stiff nipples. The princess caught me peeking and smacked my arm again. I laughed and turned away.

"You're pretty cute, little orc," I told her. "Remember what I said. Serve the princess well or I'll eat you alive. Now that you've seen my true form you know I'll keep that promise."

"Yes, my lord," she said firmly.

"The dial on the left controls the water speed; the one on the right controls the temperature."

A steamy cloud erupted behind me and I jerked my head around as the orc yowled.

"Turn it down!" I warned her, beginning to step forward to intervene.

"Not on your life, my lord!" she moaned. "Fuck! I've NEVER had a hot shower. I will never leave you, my lord! NEVER!"

The princess and I laughed as we watched the naked orc girl, standing there, soaking the heat in.

"Get some soap, stinky girl," I told her. "Quit wasting all of the hot water. Maybe the rest of us want a shower too."

The princess stepped in front of me, slid a finger down my collar, and said, "We could save water if we showered together, my lord."

"Orc!" I growled.

"I swear, my lord," she gasped. "That's ALL the elf's doing!"

I took the princess' hands in mine and said, "Princess ..."

"Eryngium," she said, finally giving me her name.

"Independent?" I asked, interpreting its meaning from the lexicon in my mind.

She nodded.

"Fits, I think," I told her.

She smirked.

"I will not sully your maidenhood until your father and I have come to agreeable terms," I told her.

"Pity," she complained. "We should hurry home then," she giggled.

"I may need to rethink this plan," I said.

"Really?!" she asked, quirking an eyebrow at me, and grinning evilly.

"I'm too old to have my heart racing like this," I told her.

"Just how old are you?" she asked.

"A hundred or two," I replied.

"You don't know?" she inquired, smirking, knowing that I had told her how old she was when I first saw her. The magic knew.

"142," I told her. "Just a pup."

"You were bonded before?" she asked.

I nodded.

"Can you tell me about her?"

"I'd rather not," I replied.

"Why? You wish to forget her?"

"I could never forget her," I told the princess, my mind spinning through the years that Ashlyn and I had spent together.

"How long has she been gone?" she asked.

"A year," I said, "a little more."

"You are ready to bond again?" she inquired, seriously.

"I wasn't," I told her.

"What changed?"

"You," I replied.

"I'm just irresistible?" she asked, smirking. Her eyes were twinkling.

I stared at her for a moment, leaned towards her, captured her face in my palms, and kissed those young, tender petals that covered her mouth. My brain and heart exploded with the touch and taste of her.

"Yes," I said, stepping back to catch my breath and looking into her eyes once more.

"Yeah, well, you're pretty fucking irresistible too, handsome," she replied. "Thanks for the kiss."

"You're making this hard," I told her.

"You're hard for me?" she cooed, teasingly.

"Gods!" I growled. "Orc! See that the princess gets a bath when you're finished."

I headed for the fire ring - away from the temptuous females who were in my house.

I unbuckled my sword-belt and laid it (and the weapon) behind one of the seats that surrounded the fire. As I headed down the ramp, I informed the captain that I was going to check the perimeter for lingering orcs.

Once I was halfway to the mouth of the cave, I peeled off my clothes and returned to my true form. I lumbered out of the mouth of the cavern and sniffed the air.

The scout that I had previously killed was back on its perch. Its eyes were clouded and its skin was the lifeless grey of reanimated flesh.

"Looks like the necromancer wants to play," I said aloud.

I unfolded my wings and sent a bolt of lightning from my right wing-claw at the undead scout - blowing its skull to pieces. The rest of the body tumbled from the tree limb.

I crouched down and leapt into the air, flapping my wings to gain altitude.

The necromancer had resurrected each of the orcs that I'd pierced in our prior exchange - plus a couple additional ones - most likely from the battle with the captain. I killed each zombie-orc that I encountered on my way down the mountain. The ones that I'd left with no skulls during our previous meeting, obviously, weren't too useful to the necromancer - but he'd made himself a few puppets to play with.

I found a ring of spearmen surrounding the commander of the dead - just short of the road. I'd warned the orcs. They'd had their hour. It was time to take out the trash.

I had planned to just belly-flop on top of the necromancer's arrogant ass but there was a slight possibility that one or two of those spears was more than they appeared - which could cause intestinal problems when I slammed my body down onto them.

I rode the air currents and sailed down the mountainside. I landed thirty foot in front of the group and - before they could do more than haul their arms back to aim their spears - sent a dozen lightning bolts racing through the lot of them. I grinned as the arcs of electricity bounced around between the orcs like a pinball inside of an arcade-machine - whatever that is. It was a riotous assault on the senses of sight and sound.

When the light-show was over, the necromancer was the only one that was still alive. He was lying on his back, staring into the night sky, twitching slightly. I collected up four spears, walked over, and stabbed them through his limbs, pinning him to the ground. He was too stunned to complain but the twitching increased - so I knew he felt it. I needed a big rock.

I flew up the mountain and finally found a good one. It was about the size of a Volkswagen Beetle - whatever that is. I hovered over the boulder, grabbed it in all four claws, and carried it to my target. Actually, I hovered a couple hundred feet above my target.

I carefully lined up the shot - staring down at the immobilized body below me. My dragon-eyesight was keen enough to see that he had noticed me. Once I had everything lined up, I purposefully flew ten feet to the right, steadied myself - to make sure I didn't screw this up - and then dropped the boulder.

I watched the necromancer's eyes grow larger and larger as my instrument of torture approached. His body jerked - and I think his heart momentarily stopped - as the huge rock slammed into the ground - precisely ten feet to his right.

I flew down, grabbed the stone in my claws, looked into his eyes and mentally told him, <"Whoops! Missed. Guess I'll have to try again.">

The air was slightly foul. It seemed like the necromancer may have shit himself.

I rose back into the air - two hundred feet above his body - carefully lined up the shot and dropped the boulder again. This time, I didn't even stick around to wait for the deadly missile to arrive. I was already on my way back to the cave when I heard it hit.

Believe it or not, a boulder makes a completely different sound when it hits the ground when there's an orc necromancer's body between the rock and the grass-covered dirt. It's kind of a 'splat'. I mean, it's still predominately a 'thunk' sound - but there's just a touch of 'splat' - right before the 'thunk'. I guess you'll just have to take my word for it.

~~~

Back at the cave, the captain refused any further healing from me. I handed off the deer that I'd caught and field dressed. The man assured me that he and the soldiers would get it turned into something that would fill everyone's bellies. I informed him that I had already eaten.

I walked into my home to find the elf and the orc playing dress-up with my dead spouse's clothes.

"I thought I told you not to touch my shit!" I hissed.

Both of the outfits the young women had on matched the one that I was wearing. Ashlyn had been tall for a human female - almost six feet. Her dress was too short for the 6'5" orc - and too long for the 5'5" wood elf.

"Eep!" the elf squeaked.

"Fuck!" gasped the other.

The orc jumped at the sound of my voice and then tried to hide behind her partner in crime - which was almost comical - considering the difference in their sizes.

Eryngium dropped to her knees, pulling Tala down with her. "Forgive us, my lord," she cried, her eyes going to my feet, "It was my fault. Don't blame the orc. I saw the beautiful clothes and couldn't resist trying one or two of them on. Tala tried to argue with me, but I wanted to see how they fit her."

There was a frown firmly cemented to my face. My forehead was crinkled in anger and thought. My thoughts were slightly overwhelmed at seeing these outfits - that Ashlyn had ordered me to keep - on these two beautiful women.

I had planned to burn the clothes - along with my bond-mate's body - placing them on the pyre around her remains - before I returned her spirit to the gods. Ashlyn had known what I would do and had forbidden it - almost before the thought had entered my mind. She had made me swear that I would keep all of her clothes.

A simple linen sheet was all she would allow me to cover her body with for the ceremony. Rather than wrap her, like a mummy, in the thing, I had arranged it on her frame like a gown. Even in death, she looked like a goddess.

It hurt that these two had disobeyed my orders - but it almost hurt more that my former mate had known this day would come and that she had cared enough about the money I had spent on these things that she had wanted to ensure that I didn't waste the clothes needlessly - because my new mate - Eryngium - would need them.

I thought about how much I missed that smile - the one that I had fallen in love with so many years ago - the one that had been haunting my mind for the last year. The wood elf's smile was like Ashlyn's. It would be hard for me to tell the princess 'no' ... and she'd ordered me not to punish the orc.

The two of them were watching my face, waiting for my next reaction.

"As much as it pisses me off," I growled, "that you ignore my words - with absolutely no thought for what it does to my heart ..."

"Strip, Tala!" the elf ordered.

They jumped to their feet and began taking the clothes off. As they worked, more and more of their earth-toned bodies were revealed to my eyes. The orc's statuesque form was the color of a morning haze among the trees; the wood elf's more petite, but perfectly proportioned shape, was the pale pinkness of a rose hugged by the morning mists - just before it gives way to the day's full light.

Beneath the azure dresses were snow-white, silken undergarments. The chest wrap and the panties almost matched the elf's hair - but made her long locks seem like they were glowing. The same items, on the orc, contrasted with her unkempt black hair, and somehow highlighted the muscles of her fit (if gaunt) form.

As the two girls removed the more personal items of clothing, the firmness and fullness of their youthful femininity was revealed to my eyes.

The expression on my face had not changed - but my mind was no longer focused on Ashlyn's clothes. I was memorizing every delicious attribute of these girls' bodies.

I stared back and forth between them, feeling my breeches tighten as my sex grew and grew.

"Help me," the blonde ordered the taller brunette, stepping close and dropping to her knees in front of me.

"What are you doing?!" I groaned, as the two of them pulled my pants down, freeing my rigid cock.

"Apologizing," Eryngium said matter-of-factly - just before she sucked my right testicle into her mouth. She began to stroke my stiff dick with her small hand.

I felt my left testicle slide into Tala's mouth, between her small, upturned tusks. Her larger fist wrapped around the head of my fuck-spear - her fingers beginning to knead my sensitive crown.

"Gods!" I groaned.

The wood elf looked at her partner, grabbed my right hand, and placed it on her head. The orc did the same with my other hand.

"Fuck!" I growled. "This is a bad idea."

My right nut chilled as the elf's small mouth came off of it. Eryngium shoved Tala's hand aside and took the head of my cock between her lips.

"Blessed gods!" I growled as the soft sweet suction of the girl's mouth claimed me.

Try as she might, she couldn't get more than the first bit of my anxious prick past her tiny lips. I realized I was pushing down on her head and let up.

"I can't," the princess gasped. "Tala? Can you take him?"

The orc moved in front of me and my cock passed between her tusks, bumped against the bend of her throat, and then she pushed forward until there was nothing left to take - I was buried completely in her mouth and throat.

The wood elf's head was still in my right hand. I reached my left over, grabbed her arm, and used those two parts of her petite form to lift her body - and raise her face to mine - pressing her lips to my own - growling into her mouth as her handmaid suckled my cock.

I spun the princess upside-down and shoved my maw into her slit - sliding my tongue into her depths. She mewled and called for her partner to suck harder - hoping that I'd reciprocate. Tala did - and I did. I devoured the tender royal pussy as Tala repeatedly swallowed around my aching member. The stimulation was too much and my climax claimed me. I roared as I came down the orc's throat - savagely gnawing on every inch of the wood elf's twat that my lips and teeth could reach. She screamed as she came.

I dropped her onto a nearby cushion, grabbed the orc's face, pulled her off of my wilting penis, and brought her lips to mine. I kissed her hard and she returned my kisses enthusiastically. I dropped to my knees and lowered her body to the carpeted floor. I spread her thighs and drove my face forward - to give her what Princess Eryngium had gotten.

She pulled my hair and screamed as I licked, sucked, nibbled, gnawed, and bit her. Even in her malnourished state, her body was more muscular than the elf's and I made sure she felt every bit of the attention I was giving her. At last, she cried out and her quim squirted some of her ejaculate at me. I lapped it up and then sucked her vulva clean. She groaned and keened the whole time. By the time my face got back to hers, the elf was beside her.

"Let me taste her, my lord," the elf begged.

"No ... mistress," the orc objected - but she was still gasping for air and in no condition to do anything about it.

The princess licked and sucked Tala's glistening droplets from my maw and then kissed me hard - sneaking her tongue into my mouth for a little more of the orc's taste. Once she'd gotten her kisses, I turned my attention to her green-skinned companion - who seemed just as ravenous for my affections.

"Are we forgiven, my lord?" Eryngium asked, fluttering her eyelashes at me.

Tala's lower lip protruded and the damned orc gave me puppy-dog eyes. I looked back and forth between them and growled, "Just this once."

"Worth it," the wood elf snickered to her partner in crime.

At least the orc had the decency to give me a guilty smile.

I set upon them, then, pouring out my wrath on their nipples and ribs. As my fingers tickled them mercilessly, my mouth devoured every part of the flesh of their four perfect breasts. They giggled and gasped and groaned.

I brought my lips back to their faces and growled as the two of them collected kiss after kiss from me - fighting each other for my attention.

When the fervor of our bedroom brawl fell into a momentary lull, the good captain called out that the venison was ready.

I stood to my feet and the two vixens eye-fucked my semi-rigid cock.

"Enough," I growled. "Put on some clothes and come get something in your stomachs."

"Yes, princess," the orc told her. "We need our strength to make sure our lord's bed is cozy and warm tonight."

Eryngium reached over, pinched the orc girl's nipple, and jumped to her feet. Her giggles were infectious and her bouncy breasts were enough to bring my cock back to attention.

I evaded her salacious grasp and pulled my pants on, ending the frivolity - or at least my portion of it. The princess grumbled but helped Tala up. The elf held up one of Ashlyn's less conspicuous hand-me-downs and waited for my approval. "It's what she would have wanted," I said, finally. The two of them squealed and began finding something to wear. As they modeled the undergarments for one another, I decided I needed to leave before I broke my promise about not touching her before I escorted her home. There was no real rule with the orc but my mind was sort of treating them as a package.