New Rider 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The pack's alpha came to glare at me around the second bell of the morning. I sent a fingertip of lightning at him and he decided to look for easier prey. The rest of the night was quiet.

~~~ Day 10 ~~~

We drank our water, ate our berries, and finished the travel bread Nechso had gifted us. I moved into the trees to pee as the others rolled up their beds. As I relieved myself I heard a gentle buzzing nearby. I followed the sound several more steps to find a honey-bee's nest in a dead tree trunk. I pulled out my sword, cut the tree two feet above and below the nest and stored the whole thing away in my ring.

The nest's scouts had just been waking and that meant I should have the whole colony. If the girls were going to be living at the cave with me, it would be good to have a hive nearby. With a little work, I should be able to get several colonies going around the area and the girls would have a little sweet for their tea or their baked goods.

I was - by no means - an expert beekeeper but the bees couldn't sting me - so it was no real challenge to manage the nests. It might also keep a few of the bears from ravaging my favorite berry bushes. There were a couple swathes of wildflowers nearby that should delight the tiny winged terrors as well. I smiled as I headed back to camp.

"What are you grinning for?" the princess asked me.

"Thinking about how soon I'll finally get to taste your sweet nectar, my little queen bee," I told her, capturing her cheeks in my palms to steal a kiss.

The orc snuck in to palm my cock and beg a kiss of her own. "What about me?" she asked, grinning evilly.

"Oh, I'm sure I can find some shit for my favorite little dung-beetle," I replied, before kissing the frown from her lips.

"You're evil," she gasped, when I let her breathe again.

"Come on, you two," I told them. "I'm sure the men are ready to be finished with this journey."

"Theirs maybe," the princess crowed, capturing my right hand as her attendant claimed my left.

The two of them pranced along beside me until we came to their packs. They each demanded another kiss and then shouldered their loads.

I could tell by the way the younger two males were acting that they were recognizing the terrain and knew that we were close. Nobody wanted to stop for the midday break so we only paused long enough to pee and fill our canteens. I handed out some trail-rations and we continued on our way.

By midday, we came to a road to the east. We turned onto it and I could see that we would soon arrive.

~~~ End of Chapter 1 ~~~

(This series has 6 chapters.)

FYI - Since I plan to release these back-to-back, I'm not going to apologize for the cliff-hangers ...