New Roomie Pt. 09

Story Info
The party continues on Daren's terrace.
2.5k words
4.55
14k
13
0

Part 9 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/15/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

------------------------------------------------------------------

This is a multi-part story of how my girlfriend's friend (Rachel) turns out to be an anal slut and our numerous adventures together as she becomes our roomie for six weeks.

This story contains blowjobs, butt plugs, anal play, ass fucking and cheating.

You can go from here or read the series where Rachel and I have all sorts of dirty things going on.

If you're under 18, please close this site and leave.

Note: English is not my first language so please excuse any mistakes and let me know

if you've enjoyed it and whether I should continue.

------------------------------------------------------------------

As we continued walking towards my apartment building, I noticed Vanessa had trouble to walk straight in her stilettos and the little princess plug I got her.

I enjoyed that tough.

Once up in my apartment, I asked Michelle and Vanessa to open a bottle of champagne and bring some glasses upstairs on the terrace.

Rachel and I went upstairs before the others and once there, Rachel immediately placed herself on the deckchair, arching her back and sticking her yoga leggins covered ass up in the air.

"I missed your cock," she panted, shaking her butt in front of me.

I undid my shorts and pointed my dick directly on her ass as she slid down the pants and panties. I grabbed her hair into my fist, pulled the large butt plug out harshly and pushed the tip of my cock inside her ass and whispered:

"I missed your ass!"

while pushing my cock deep inside her, grabbing her hair harshly with my fist.

She inhaled deeply as my cock was sliding into her ass.

Once fully in, I started to fuck Rachel's ass slowly but steadily.

This went on for a few minutes and Rachel was moaning in extasy.

Then, Michelle and Vanessa turned up with the champagne and glasses and stopped walking once they saw me fucking Rachel ass on the deckchair.

Michelle placed the champagne and glasses on the table, opening the bottle and pouring us some wine in them.

Vanessa, however, stood there, her eyes on me fucking Rachel with a hooked stare.

As I was drilling Rachel's ass, Vanessa slowly unbuttoned her jeans and started to pull her plug.

I could see deep arousal on her face as she continued to fuck her ass with the princess plug.

I was getting close and decided that I wanted to fill Rachel's ass with my cum.

I leaned forward, still fucking her hard and whispered:

"I'm going to fill your ass with my cum you little anal whore!" while looking deeply into Vanessa's eyes.

Rachel now in extasy was grunting loudly:

"Yes, oh my god, yes fuck me hard, fill my slutty ass with your spunk!"

And so I did.

I harshly grabbed her hair making her arch her back and as my cock was buried in her ass to the max, I started to shoot spurt after spurt deep inside Rachel's asshole, still looking at Vanessa.

As I finished, Vanessa came to us taking Rachel's large plug.

And as I retracted my dick from her ass, Vanessa started to push the plug inside Rachel, sealing my cum in there while whispering to me:

"Can I suck your cock please?" with a submissive yet deeply aroused look on her face.

I smiled and made my way over to the lounge area, sat down and Vanessa immediately knelt between my legs and took my cock which came straight from Rachel's ass in her mouth.

As she started to bob on my shaft, giving me an incredible blowjob, Rachel got behind Vanessa and slowly pulled down her jeans and thong to her knees.

"That's blowjob etiquette, it's only polite," she whispered in Vanessa's ear, then started to pull on Vanessa's princess plug.

As Michelle prepared our glasses on the lounge table, Vanessa was in extasy bobbing up and down on my shaft, hungrily swallowing the whole length, looking deeply in my eyes.

She must be a bit submissive, I thought to myself as her facial expression showed deep arousal yet had that very submissive touch to it.

Maybe Vanessa needed a bit of domination and I was prepared to soon start some other advances.

Vanessa now at a good pace, sucked my cock incredibly. Her full lips tightly placed around my cock, giving it frictions as she slid over the full length, almost causing me to cum immediately.

"Vanessa, I'm close, where do you want my load?" I asked.

Vanessa didn't say anything, she just kept blowing me and pointed her finger on her mouth and I knew another cum slut has joined the circle.

I quickly came, shooting my load deep in Vanessa's mouth, her lips tightly closed around the tip of my dick.

She had a look of proudness on her face, definitely a submissive character, I thought.

Vanessa played around with my cum in her mouth a while, before bathing a finger in the cum sauce and covering it with it.

Then, she caressed her lips with my cum and swallowed the rest in one gulp.

Cummy lips, that must be a thing these days, I thought, after seeing Rachel and Michelle doing the same thing before.

As Vanessa noticed that Michelle and Rachel were sitting around the lounge area, watching her blowjob demonstration and drinking champagne, she got up embarrassedly and sat next to me on the couch, taking a sip from her champagne.

Of course, this left a trail of cum on the rim, which the girls now all were watching with a horny look on their faces.

We chatted for a while, enjoying our drinks and the good weather when I saw Michelle drifting away with her thoughts, pulling on her plug.

Right, I thought, I completely neglected her the past half hour.

I let her know she should come and sit near me and as she did I whispered a few things in her ear that clearly made her horny.

I opened my trousers again and Vanessa pulled down her yoga leggings and panties, took out a plug with a still visible tension and then placed herself between my legs, her perfect ass facing my face.

Then, slowly, she took my cock and positioned her little asshole directly over the tip of my penis.

Then, slowly started to push down on my dick.

She was quite dry back there and so I suggested:

"Girls, I think we need some lube here."

Rachel immediately went on her knees and took my shaft in her mouth, Michelle's pussy and ass exposed right before her face.

She bobbed up and down and gave me a very sloppy blowjob, leaving lots of saliva on my dick.

Michelle again lowered herself on my dick and now it swallowed the entire length until she was sitting in my lap, my dick deep inside her ass.

What a sight that was. Michelle sitting on my lap, her beautiful ass cheeks in front of me, her ass impaled on my dick.

Then, she leaned forward and took Vanessa's champagne glass and took a sip from the very spot were Vanessa's cum prints were.

As she placed the glass back on the lounge table, she started to lift her body upwards which caused her asshole to stroke my shaft over the entire length.

It felt so good, so tight, and as my penis almost popped out of her ass, she lowered herself back onto it and swallowed the full length again.

Vanessa was looking at the happening, mesmerized as Michelle picked up the pace and was now fucking her ass on my lap, releasing a groan of relief every time she had my cock buried fully in her ass.

Vanessa, now extremely horny, took out her cum covered plug from her ass and started to lick and suck on it while Michelle was impaling her anus on me.

After a while, I pulled Michelle up and my dick sprung out of her ass.

"I think we need some more lube girls" I sheepishly commented.

Both Rachel and Vanessa sprung on their knees and didn't know who of them should start.

Rachel noticed the plug still in Vanessa's mouth, took it out and placed it inside her mouth, indicating Vanessa to lube me.

Vanessa, now on her knees, slowly licked the entire length and then took my dick in her mouth, looking deeply into Michelle's eyes and started to give me another great blowjob.

How sexy was this situation, I thought?

Michelle on my lap just released my cock from her ass, Vanessa blowing on it, lubing me up while Rachel was sucking Vanessa's princess plug.

After a while, Rachel gave me Vanessa's plug and I started to fuck Michelle's ass with it. It went it rather easy as she previously was stretched with the larger one.

Nevertheless, she liked it a lot as she started to fuck her ass on Vanessa's plug.

Finally, I took out the plug and gave it to Vanessa, who stopped slurping on my cock and pushed her princess plug from Michelle's ass into her mouth.

Michelle got desperate and started to push her ass back on my cock and quickly picked up the pace of the fucking.

I could feel she was close as her ass muscles were twitching on my cock, almost causing me to cum.

I peeked over to Vanessa which was now reinserting her plug into her ass.

Michelle close too, fucking herself relentlessly on my dick was interrupted by Vanessa coming close and whispering:

"Can I have his cum please?" she submissively asked.

"Uh, what?" Michelle asked interrupted in her butt plowing.

"I need his cum, but we can share" Vanessa she added.

"Uh, ehm, ok I guess" Michelle added continuing to impale her tight little butt on my cock.

As she reached her orgasm a few minutes later, she almost passed out causing her butt ring to press hard on my cock.

I immediately shot my load deep inside Michelle's bowels as she tiredly laid back on me.

Once Michelle recovered from her orgasm, she got off me and on all fours in front of Vanessa.

"Ok honey, here you go, have your cum you little addict!" Michelle jokingly said.

Vanessa, mesmerized by the view of Michelle's exposed ass, went closer to her and stuck her tongue out towards her anus.

The cumshot was still buried inside Michelle so Vanessa started to lick and assfuck Michelle's ass with her tongue until the load finally ended up in Vanessa's mouth.

Both Rachel and Michelle immediately came close and started to deeply kiss Vanessa, smearing my cum all over their pretty little mouths.

Then, again back on the lounges, we sat there, everyone drinking his champagne, the ladies making a mess on their glasses with their cum covered lips.

It looked sexy as hell!

"So Vanessa, what's your deal? Don't you need a cock in your ass soon?" Rachel smirked at her, looking sheepishly at me.

Vanessa astonished about the direct question muffled:

"Ehm, yeah, kind of, I guess" She replied ashamed.

"You never got your sexy ass fucked?" Rachel asked again.

"No, my boyfriend doesn't like it at all".

"You're boyfriend?" Rachel asked surprised.

"Does your boyfriend agree with you sucking dick straight out of other girl's asses?" She jokingly countered.

"I don't suppose, but it's not going well at all" she replied embarrassed.

"I'm sure we can get you the proper butt fucking you obviously crave!" Michelle added to the conversation, with a big smile, looking at me.

This went on for a while but it got late and we all decided to call it a night.

Vanessa was about to leave when she came to me and whispered:

"That was fun, can I join you guys soon again?" She asked.

"Of course" I replied.

"I need to get this perfect little ass at some point" I smirkingly added.

Vanessa took her little princess plug from her purse, put it in her mouth and then proceeded to push it back into her ass.

"Leave the panties here, Vanessa" I instructed her, testing my dominant skills.

Surprised but aroused at the same time, she started to get out of her heels, then the jeans followed exposing her perfect legs and ass.

Finally, she dropped her panties to the floor around her ankles, looking deep inside my eyes.

She grabbed them from the floor and asked:

"Where should I leave them?" She asked with a grin.

"Put them in my trouser pockets" I instructed.

Vanessa again had the submissive look on her as she came closer, pressed her white girly thong on my face for me to smell her and then let them disappear in my pocket, touching my dick through the fabric as her hand retracted.

She got back into her jeans and turned around letting me see the princess plug disappear under her tight jeans.

She put on her stilettos and gave me a deep cum kiss to say goodbye.

Oh boy, what was I about to do with this tight ass girl?

Once she left, I quickly went back to the living room where I found Rachel and Michelle on the couch.

Rachel on all fours had her butt exposed to Michelle who was furiously licking and fucking Rachel's ass with her tongue gulping down my cum which was still sealed in Rachel's ass from the ass fuck previously.

These sluts just can't get enough can they, I asked myself.

As Rachel was getting an orgasm, Michelle quickly put her large plug back inside her ass which caused Rachel to have the ultimate shaking.

Once both were relaxed and looked up at me, Rachel was still a bit flustered from her climax but Michelle had a cheeky smile on her cum covered face.

She got up, gave me a quick kiss on my cheek and said:

"See you soon, and thanks!" She grinned and left the house.

Was this girl really going home in the public with my cum all over her sweet little face?

Rachel said goodnight too and went to her bedroom.

I wanted to quickly get a glass of water for the night and as I watched Vanessa's apartment, I saw her boyfriend sitting at the table looking into his computer.

Behind him, Vanessa was standing in the kitchen, smirking at me when she turned around, pulled her jeans down a bit and got out the plug.

Then she put the plug in her mouth and was looking sexily at me.

I remembered her thong in my pocket and took it out, breathing in her scent deeply while looking into her eyes.

She turned back and started to fuck her ass a little with the plug but as her boyfriend seemed to have mentioned something, she quickly put it back in her ass and readjusted her jeans.

Oh man, what was I getting into, I thought. But that girl was just amazing, I had to make her my little anal slut too I decided.