New Roomie Pt. 10

Story Info
Vanessa gets her first ass fuck.
3.3k words
4.47
16k
10
0

Part 10 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/15/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

-----------------------------------------------------------------

This is a multi-part story of how my girlfriend's friend (Rachel) turns out to be an anal slut and our numerous adventures together as she becomes our roomie for six weeks.

This story contains blowjobs, butt plugs, anal play, ass fucking and cheating.

You can go from here or read the series where Rachel and I have all sorts of dirty things going on.

If you're under 18, please close this site and leave.

Note: English is not my first language so please excuse any mistakes and let me

if you've enjoyed it and whether I should continue.

------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day, I woke up in my guest room bed and remembered last night.

Vanessa turned out to be a slightly submissive girl that didn't have any experience with anything anal but desperately wanted to get into it.

I gifted her a little pink, stainless steel princess plug which I slowly put into her but

while we were getting drinks in public.

That treatment made her super horny as she engaged in all sorts of nasty play with Rachel, Vanessa and I on my terrace.

However, I didn't take her anal virginity that night, as I needed to prepare her a bit more for that.

I got up, made my way to the shower and once out, went to the kitchen to get some coffee.

Rachel was already gone shopping with Michelle for the day, so I had the apartment to myself.

Standing in the kitchen waiting for my coffee, I glimpsed over to Vanessa's apartment.

She was standing in the kitchen preparing some breakfast and her boyfriend was sitting with his back to Vanessa at the dinner table, facing my apartment, immersed in his morning paper.

As Vanessa spotted me through the windows, she checked up on her boyfriend first, then turned around and pulled down her comfy short shorts, that presented her ass gloriously.

What came to my sight was the princess plug I gifted her last night, tightly sitting inside her asshole.

She sheepishly looked back at me, still checking on her boyfriend, who remained sitting at the dinner table.

She proceeded to pull a bit on her plug, then once it popped out, turned around facing me again.

The plug went straight into her pretty little mouth and as she started to suck on it, her other hand found its way underneath her t-shirt and started to twitch her nipples, looking at me sexily.

I remembered her little gift for me the other night and quickly ran back to the guest room and soon after returned to the kitchen window.

Vanessa has put the plug back into her ass, still facing towards me fucking her ass on the plug.

I waived her white thong to her, then deeply inhaled her scent from them, her boyfriend not noticing anything going on between the two apartments.

She again turned and put the plug back into her mouth, looking back at me and now started to press two fingers inside her ass at the same time.

Once in, she slowly started to fuck herself with her fingers in her butt.

After a while, she replaced her fingers with her butt plug again, pulled up her short shorts and advanced forward to where her boyfriend was sitting.

She placed her palm on his shoulder, deeply looking into my eyes and her two nasty fingers started to caress his cheeks.

This bloke however, didn't take any notice of her and just put her hand away from his face.

Vanessa however, didn't lose her sexy look, took both fingers now inside her mouth and watched me again inhaling and licking on her white thong.

I waived my hand at her and indicated that I wanted her to come over to my place right now.

She started to walk around the apartment and soon I saw her leaving through her door.

A few minutes later, my door opened and Vanessa was standing in my apartment, still wearing her sexy shorts.

Once in the kitchen, I gave her a deep kiss, carefully watching her boyfriend in their apartment across my building.

Then, I bent her over the kitchen counter, facing her apartment, her head and face only slightly covered by the window frame, her still able to see him sitting there.

"Don't move!" I instructed.

I quickly went back into the guest room and grabbed the larger plug I bought for the girls, some lube and went back to the kitchen.

Vanessa was still bent over the counter sticking her perfect ass out, watching her boyfriend reading the paper.

I cam closer to her, caressed her ass and finally pulled down her shorts to her ankles.

The little gem gleamed from in between her cheeks and I slowly pulled on it until it popped out.

Vanessa moaned a little at her anal ring being stretched again and I put her plug in her mouth.

I took a little gulp of the lube on my two fingers and slowly pushed them inside Vanessa's little anus.

Then, I started to move them, slightly fucking my little anal princess in her ass with my fingers.

"Mhhhm, ugh, oh gosh!" She whimpered around her little plug in her mouth, while watching her boyfriend.

"Thish ish so naugfty!" She tried to say, her butt plug still in her mouth.

I continued to fuck her ass like that for a while until I thought the time was right.

Putting a good amount of lube on the large plug, I gently pressed the tip of it on her sphincter and started to push.

Once it reached the larger part, Vanessa started to whimper more in anticipation of what was about to come.

"Shh, my little anal slut." I whispered inside her ear, her and I looking over to her boyfriend.

"Who does this ass belong to Vanessa?" I asked, pushing the plug further in.

"Ugh, you, it'sh your'sh!" she moaned.

"That's right, and are you gonna tell your bloke over there that you are my butt slut?" I continued.

"Aghh, uh!" She winced

"No, he doesn't need to know!" She exhaled at the sharp sting in her ass.

"Good!" I simply said.

I continued to push the plug in and out of her ass, each time going in deeper, stretching her ass more.

Once it reached almost the thickest part, I simply pressed it in hard and it popped right in, causing Vanessa to shriek a bit.

Slowly, I again pulled on the plug and as it popped back out, Vanessa exhaled in a deep growl.

Back in and out a few times she was doing well, and started to push back her ass on it and let out little moans with each thrust.

I liked what I saw, plugged her ass and pulled up her shorts.

Then, I turned her around and pressed her on her knees.

Vanessa, now on her knees looking at me with her little plug still in her mouth submissively.

I took out the plug from her mouth, put it next to her white thong on the counter and started to pull down my jogging pants.

My erection sprung out right in front of her face and Vanessa was hungrily looking at my shaft.

Slowly, she wrapped her lips around it and started to bob her head up and down on my cock.

It felt amazing, that girl knew how to suck cock and I enjoyed it for a while.

Then, I saw her boyfriend walking about the apartment.

I quickly opened my kitchen window and waived at him, to come on their balcony.

"Hey man, how's it going?" I shouted over to him.

"Oh well, all fine, enjoying the weekend, how about you?" He replied.

"Yeah me too, enjoying it very much!" I shouted, while Vanessa was down on her knees sucking me off, now really eagerly given the situation.

"Listen, I thought maybe you and your girlfriend would like to come over for dinner or some drinks some time?" I asked politely, my cock deep inside Vanessa's throat.

"Uh, yeah, sounds great I guess, I'll ask her once she's back, I don't know where she's gone!" He replied.

Vanessa almost chocked on my dick hearing this.

I wasn't quite sure tough whether it was because of him not knowing where she was just now or at the thought of spending an evening with him and I at my place.

She readjusted herself and got back to work.

"Women... right? Don't know where they are or what they do!" I jokingly replied

He didn't even react to that and we agreed he'd let me know when the time was fine for them to come over.

Shortly after, I unloaded myself into Vanessa's mouth and she appreciatively took it all in her mouth.

She stood up, hiding behind a pillar from the sight to her apartment, pulled out the plug with visible hassle.

Then, she placed the plug inside her mouth trying to put the whole thing inside but struggled with the size.

Once covered in cum, she again started to push the plug inside her ass.

I liked that, already being my little anal slut too, even tough I haven't drilled her.

Yet.

Then, she took my two fingers that have been fucking her ass, sucked it inside her mouth and too covered it with my cum.

She took them out again and started to smear her face with my cum covered fingers, leaving a mess on her lips and cum on top of her lips which looked like a cum moustache.

That looked so sexy!

She leaned over and whispered:

"Thanks for the plug," gave me a deep cum covered kiss and left my apartment.

A few minutes later, I saw her back in her kitchen talking to her boyfriend, probably arguing where she'd been.

At some point, he noticed the slimy thing on her lips and gave her a napkin or something and went away.

Vanessa on the other hand, looked horrified and now relieved that he didn't get what that slimy thing was, and threw away the napkin and just left the cum where it was.

Then, she poured herself some coffee and started to gather my cum from her lips and face and finally put it inside her coffee, taking a good sip from it, giving me a wink.

A few moments later, her boyfriend was back in the kitchen and Vanessa gave him her coffee mug, looking at me devilishly as he was taking a sip from her cum coffee.

Wow, what a slut, I thought and waived her white thong around breathing in deeply.

He turned around a saw me doing that and confusedly looked away, putting the mug on the kitchen counter and left the kitchen.

Later that afternoon, Vanessa sent me a text saying her boyfriend was away for a few hours and asked if I wanted to come over for a coffee and added a smirk smiley at the end.

I didn't think long about that offer and a few minutes later, I was standing in front of Vanessa's door.

She opened it and what I saw immediately got my dick hard.

She was only wearing matching pair of bra and satin panties, dark blue in colour.

Wow, that was a great body.

She turned around and I saw that instead of a string or thong, the panties were of a Brazilian cut, exposing her cheeks a bit but not too much.

I just loved these.

We sat down on their couch and I noticed Vanessa was behaving a big shyly.

"So, are you guys coming over tonight?" I asked with a grin on my face.

"Yes!" Vanessa was dragged back to reality, now smiling at me.

"I thought, you could, we could, before tonight, you know I wanted to maybe..." she stuttered.

"What is it that you want Vanessa?" I asked, already knowing the answer.

She looked around embarrassedly, finally looking in my eyes submissively.

"I saw you and Rachel and then you and Michelle doing it and I thought maybe..." she again stopped in the middle of the sentence.

"Doing what Vanessa?" I asked dominantly.

It took a while for her to overcome her shyness and finally she said:

"Ass fucking them," she said embarrassed and looked aways.

"And you wanted me to fuck your tight little butt too before you came over to my place with your boyfriend" I completed her sentence.

"Yes, kind of, It makes me so horny only thinking about it!" she admitted.

"Get on all fours Vanessa and show me your sweet little ass!" I commanded.

She immediately obeyed and turned around sticking her ass out in the air.

I placed myself behind her and slowly started to pull down her satin panties.

Her butt plug was revealed once her panties were at her ankles and I started to pull on it until it popped out, leaving Vanessa moaning out.

I placed the plug on the sofa, reached to her cheeks with both hands and spread them, exposing her slightly gaping asshole to my face.

Then, I placed my tongue on her anus and started to lick and fuck her with my tongue.

Oh what a sweet thing her ass was.

She started to pulse on my tongue with her asshole, pushing herself more on my tongue.

"Mhhhm, uhhh. That feels amazing!" She whispered.

I continued for a while and Vanessa got super horny when I decided it was time.

I found some lube laying on the club table, opened it and pressed a good amount onto her asshole.

Then my dick got some lube too and I was stroking it slowly while positioning myself behind her.

"Are you ready for your first ass fuck, Vanessa?" I asked sexily.

"Yes, please fuck me, but be careful!" she asked submissively.

Slowly, I placed my tip on her back door and pushed the tip in carefully, causing her to tense up her body, immediately pressing on my cock.

"Shhhh! Relax, Vanessa" I told her, and she did.

Then, I grabbed her hips and slowly pushed myself further inside her tight ass.

It was sensational! This beautiful girl in front of me embracing my cock in her tight ass.

Slowly, I pushed further and further carefully, not to overwhelm her.

Finally, my cock as fully buried in her ass, as I asked her:

"How does that feel, Vanessa?"

"Uhhh, amazing, I feel so naughty and full!" she gasped.

I slowly dragged my shaft out completely, leaving her asshole gaping for a few seconds.

Then, my tip went back on her anus and I again pushed slowly.

"Ahhh, yes! Wow, it feels so good!" she moaned.

Once fully buried inside her again, I slowly started to push in and out, fucking her ass very carefully.

This went on for a few minutes until I noticed her breathing getting deeper and quicker and finally, she tensed around my cock, her legs almost collapsing on my cock as she had her fist ass fuck orgasm, that made her upper body fall on the sofa.

As she regained her consciousness, my dick still in her ass, she got up on her hands again arching her back and sticking out her ass to me.

"Wow, that was amazing!" she panted.

"Now please fuck me again!" she demanded.

I grabbed on her ass cheeks again and started to slowly penetrate her again.

"Harder!" she cried

"Fuck me harder, please!" she begged while pushing her back onto my cock.

As I picked up the pace, she almost threw herself on my cock.

"Yes, fuck my ass!" she shouted now.

"Oh my god, yes, yes, I'm such a whore!" she moaned as we both were relentlessly fucking.

"Oh my god, fuck yess, fuck me, uhh, uhh, uhh!" Vanessa now in agony fucking her ass on my dick.

"I'm such a slut, uhh, getting my ass fucked! Grab my hair!" she asked me.

I leaned forward, took her hair into my fist and pulled on it, making her upper body

lift, looking directly at my apartment.

"You're a dirty ass slut, Vanessa!" I told her as I started to fuck her ass again.

"Yes, yes, uhh, yes I am, fuck my ass!" she pouted.

I was at full speed now, taking this beautiful girl's ass relentlessly, fucking her brains

out.

"Oh my god, it feels so good, I'm going to cum soon!" she growled.

"Cum for me you slut. Cum hard from the dick in your ass!" I commanded.

As if by command, Vanessa started to tense up, her ass massaging my cock as she had another hard orgasm, shouting out what a dirty anal whore she was.

At the same time, I couldn't hold back anymore and shot my load deep into her ass, spurt after spurt grinding on her intestines.

Once the sensation faded, I took her large plug and as I withdrew my cock out of her ass, put the plug back inside sealing my load in her ass.

I slid her sexy panties back up over her ass and gave her a sharp spank.

"How did you like it my little anal slut?" I asked.

"I can't believe I was missing out on this!" She said, watching the clock on the wall.

"Come with me!" she said, taking my hand and guiding me into her bathroom, placing me on the toiled, my pants still down to my ankles.

She closed the bathroom door and knelt in front of me, putting her arms on my legs

and taking my cock deep inside her mouth.

"Uhhh, you're such a nasty girl, sucking my dick straight out of your ass!" I said

as I heard the apartment door open.

"Shhhhh!" Vanessa whispered with my cock in her mouth, as her boyfriend came back into the apartment.

She continued to suck my dick good and I had troubles keeping silent, my imagination going crazy.

"Babe, I'm home! Shouldn't we be getting ready to get over to that bloke's place?" he shouted.

"I'm in the bathroom getting ready already! And he's not a bloke, he's a nice guy!" Vanessa shouted back stroking my dick with her hand now.

Yeah, bloke, I thought.

Who's the bloke now you fool.

Your girlfriend sucking her ass off my cock, I thought satisfied.

"Yeah, what was the deal with the panties he was sniffing, don't you wear such panties too?" he asked.

"I don't know what you're talking about!" Vanessa replied, giving me a smirk and continued to suck my dick.

It got silent for a few moment's and I was close to cumming when again her boyfriend shouted:

"What the hell is that lube for on the lounge table?"

Vanessa looked shocked with my cock in her mouth.

"Ehm, nothing, I just found it in some drawer! Is that your's you perv?" she pouted.

"Are you crazy, I don't even know what that's for" he replied, Vanessa rolling her eyes continuing her blowjob in between my legs.

Soon, I couldn't hold back and let Vanessa know.

She just continued and I again unloaded myself, this time straight into her mouth.

She swallowed all of it immediately, leaving only a thin layer on her lips then started to pull up my pants again.

She opened the bathroom door carefully, peeking out to see where her boyfriend was.

Once the air was clear, she indicated to me to leave, giving me short kiss before I was out of the door.

Wow, how nasty was that, I thought as I made my way back to my apartment.

Back in the kitchen, I saw Vanessa quickly hiding the lube in the living room.

She texted me that they would be over in an hour.

I was looking forward to that, I thought and planned out a few things for the evening.