New Roomie Pt. 12

Story Info
Rachel gets dominated and they have a secret observer.
3.4k words
4.53
13.4k
9
0

Part 12 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/15/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

------------------------------------------------------------------

This is a multi-part story of how my girlfriend's friend (Rachel) turns out to be an anal slut and our numerous adventures together as she becomes my roomie for six weeks.

This story contains blowjobs, butt plugs, anal play, ass fucking and cheating.

You can go from here or read the series where Rachel and I have all sorts of dirty things going on.

If you're under 18, please close this site and leave.

Note: English is not my first language so please excuse any mistakes and let me know if you've enjoyed it and whether I should continue.

------------------------------------------------------------------

The next morning, I woke up early, eager for my next little endeavour with Vanessa.

I got up, went to the kitchen and started the coffee machine, when I saw Vanessa

and her boyfriend being up already too, him walking around the apartment, gathering his stuff, which gave me indication that he was about to leave soon.

Vanessa saw me too and pulling down her leggings, waived her plugged ass at me.

Then, she turned around and as her bloke was walking around in the living room, she gave me a slutty look and waived with her phone at me.

I knew she would soon text me, so I made my way down to the garage and into my car.

First, I pushed back the driver seat to the max so that I had plenty of leg room.

Once seated in it, I checked the view out of it and could perfectly see Vanessa's boyfriend's car from the front.

"Ping!" my cellphone announced a text.

"He's going to leave for his gaming convention in about five minutes." I read Vanessa's text.

"Come down to the garage and into my car, now!" I replied.

A few moments later, I saw my little cheating butt slut walking towards me in her black yoga pants and a tight t-shirt, her hair tucked together, looking like a school teeny.

I liked that look.

She was about to enter my car on the passenger's side, but I indicated her through the window to come to the driver's seat.

"Get on your knees in front of me!" I instructed her, without saying good morning.

She did as she was told and had that hooked, needing look on her face and immediately started to undo my pants, taking my cock inside her mouth.

"Good, girl!" I complimented, as she started to bob up and down my cock.

"You love sucking dick, don't you Vanessa?" I teased her

Right then, her boyfriend made his way into his car.

"Yesh!" she tried to answer with my cock in her mouth and continued sucking.

"Even more, when your lame boyfriend is five meters away from us, looking at the cum stains from your ass on his driver's seat!" I chuckled.

This made her even hornier and she started deepthroating me.

Her boyfriend got really upset trying to wipe of Vanessa's ass cream pie from his seat, when he reached into his pocket, took out his phone and started calling someone.

"Wrrr, wrrr, wrrr" Vanessa's mobile started to vibrate next to her on the car floor.

"Shit, it's him" she hissed and stopped the sucking.

"Answer it!" I told her.

"Hello?" She took the call

I then gripped her hair with my fist and pushed her back on my hard cock.

"Mhhmpf, mhhmpf, mhhhmpf" it sounded, as her boyfriend was asking her something.

"No, I didn't use your car lately, mhhpf" I pushed her back on my cock.

"What? mhhmpf, I don't know what these stains are, mhhpf!" she replied.

"Mmmhpf, slurp, slurp" she started to suck me in between her words on her own command.

"Mhm, nothing, I'm eating something, mhhmpf, slurp" she hissed at him.

Yes, she was, I grinned to myself.

He drove off angrily with his car and Vanessa continued to give me head in my car.

She was really eager to suck me off this morning and showed all her skills.

After a few minutes, I was close, my cock started to throb, and Vanessa gripped my tip hardly with her lips, deep look into my eyes massaging my balls.

That's when I unloaded my first load for the day straight in her mouth.

It was a big load as she had trouble swallowing everything, some cum running down her chin.

Once I finished, she gulped down the rest of it, leaving the trail of cum on her face and smiled at me.

We got out the car and Vanessa told me she had to visit her parents that Sunday but would be back home in the afternoon.

We parted and I made my way back into my apartment.

Once I entered, Rachel just came out of the shower.

"Hey good morning, where have you been so early on a Sunday?" she asked.

"Oh, I just went to blow off some steam" I told her.

She took my hand and guided me into her bedroom and on the bed.

I lay there on my back as she let the bath towel drop to the floor, exposing her naked body.

She came close and whispered:

"I missed you, and I'm desperate!" she said as she crawled on the bed.

She turned herself around, exposing her naked butt to me and spread her legs to put one leg right to my body, the other one on the left side, her butt centimeters away from my face.

Arching her back, she reached for her cheeks and spread them to the max, showing off her tight little puckered hole in front of me.

I just enjoyed the view for a while, and I felt Rachel was indeed getting desperate.

"Please, I need it so bad!" she begged

I decided to tease her a little and asked:

"What exactly is it that you need, Rachel?"

"Uhhh please, you know what...please touch me there!" again begging for some attention.

I took my hand and slightly ran it over her pussy, touching her clit very lightly.

"Like that?" I smirked.

"Nooo! Not there, and not your hand, please!" She moaned in desperation.

"Tell me what you want me to do, Rachel!" I whispered.

"Please, touch my asshole with your tongue!" she embarrassedly begged.

I slowly grabbed her thighs and pulled her ass on my face, my head comfortably resting on her pillow.

Then, with little strokes I started to caress her asshole gently, not going in and being very restricted with my actions.

"Uhhh, yessss! Please, harder, go inside with it!" she begged, pressing her ass on my face.

I didn't react and just kept going lightly.

She started to grind her face on my ass, trying to impale her anal hole on my tongue, but I kept retracting it, making her go crazy.

"Please, god dammit! I need it, please! I'm begging you!" she panted.

I thought that was enough tease and started to get more aggressive with my tongue, licking hardly on her ring, sticking it inside her ass hole, fucking her like that.

"Yes, like that, don't stop! Ahhhhh, that feels so good!" She released a deep moan.

For a while, I was lying there, Rachel's fit ass in front of me, making out with her tight hole, fucking as deeply as my tongue could reach.

"I'm close, I'm close, I'm going to cum, oh my god, keep going, please don't stop!" she hissed.

I lifted her up a bit, so she was sitting on my face with her full weight, plunging my tongue deep inside her ass as she began to spasm, her pussy fluids running down on my chin.

"Uhhh, uhhh, uhhh, oh my god! I'm cumming, I'm cumming, I'm oooooohhhhh!" She screamed, her legs shaking, making her butt press even more on my face, as she came hard.

She didn't move for a while, still her ass tightly pressed on my face.

Slowly, she regained her consciousness and rolled over, now lying next to me.

"Wow, that was great! I so needed that!" she thanked me.

Then, got up, reached for her pink large plug, licked it to lube it up a bit and pressed it right in her butt.

Then, she found a pair of panties, slid them up over her tights and waist and went to the closet and pulled out a stretch pencil skirt in dark green colour and started to dress herself.

Once done, she put on a shirt and tucked it in her high waist skirt, looking like a business woman.

"Any plans for today?" I asked surprised about her wardrobe, as It was Sunday.

"No, just feeling like wearing this today" she smirked and left for the living room.

Me still lying on her bed, my dick hard as a rock, I shouted:

"Hey, what about me?"

"You've had your share I believe!" she shouted back on her way to the kitchen.

Well let's see about that, I thought.

I went down to where the mail boxes were and grabbed the mail from the past days and went back up into the apartment.

In between the usual invoices and magazines, I found what seemed like a little note, lying in between the rest of the mail.

It just said:

"Call me!" and a mobile phone number below.

I checked on my phone, but I didn't know the contact nor could I find it on the internet.

Weird, I thought and went into the living room.

Rachel was holding her coffee mug, looking out the big window.

She looked stunning, her hair freely on her shoulders, the tight skirt hugging her figure, shaping her stunning ass even better.

My cock still hard, I approached her from the back, slowly took her mug and put it on the dinner table.

Then, my hand reached below her skirt and I played around with her plug for a moment.

She let out a quiet moan and then with one quick move, I grabbed her hair into my fist, turned her around and pushed her on the floor.

"I need another share!" I commanded and Rachel submissively started to undo my pants.

"Make my dick hard for your ass!" I commanded.

She stroked it first a bit, then started to blow me slowly, lubing up my cock with her saliva.

I pressed her on my cock a few times, making her deepthroating me fully.

She got eagerly now, sucking my cock furiously.

"You need that too don't you, you little cock sucking whore?" I commented.

"Yes! I love sucking your big hard cock, sucking you dry!" she confirmed and continued to give me head.

"Well, not now!" I hissed, as I withdrew my cock from her mouth.

I turned her around and bent her over the backrest of the couch, her ass pressing through the skirts fabric, forming a bubble butt in front of me.

"Pull up your skirt, slowly!" I instructed.

She didn't say a word and started to slowly pull up her green skirt, up to her ass and over her waist and rested.

"Pull your panties down to your knees, slowly!" I again instructed.

She obeyed, pulling her sheer fabric panties down slowly, exposing her plugged ass.

"Now, pull out your plug and put it in your mouth!"

She again obeyed, pulling it out seductively until it found its way into her mouth.

"Spread your ass cheeks for me, Rachel!" I told her.

She did, and I could see her little hole gaping from the plug.

I grabbed her by the waist with one hand and guided my cock to her ass with the other and started to push.

She growled and her body relaxed, her head dangling down on the backrest of the couch, her upper body now leaned over the rest.

"Arch your back, head looks ahead all the time, clear?" I asked.

She didn't answer but pulled up her head facing the tv and arched her back, forming her ass to a bubble once again.

I then grabbed her hips with both hands and started to fuck her up her slutty ass.

"Uhh, uhh, uhh, uhh, uhh, uhh, uhh, uhh, yesh, yesh, hmm, hmm, uhh, uhh" Rachel was moaning rhythmically.

I continued to drill her ass for a few minutes until I saw her coming close to an orgasm and withdrew my cock from her ass.

"Pleashe, no, keeph going, I'm closhe" Rachel muffled with her butt plug in her mouth.

"Not now, you anal whore!" I smirked and gave her a few smacks on her ass.

"Please!" she whimpered but I just ignored that.

I turned her around, so she was standing in front of me. My dick in my hand, I started to stroke myself in front of her and as I was getting close I instructed her:

"Pull up your panties!"

She reluctantly obeyed.

Then, as the panties were back in place, I pulled the panties fabric to my direction, exposing her pussy and pointed my cock in them, almost touching her clit.

I started to unload inside her panties, creaming her pussy full of my cum.

As I finished, I carefully placed the panties back in place.

"Don't you dare touch your pussy or my cum there, clear?" I instructed her.

She nodded submissively, her face showing her desperation again.

"Go sit on the couch!" I told her.

She did and as I was turning around, looking through my living room window, I saw my other neighbor who was living next to Vanessa looking through her window which gave her a good view of my living room.

I didn't really know her before but was stunned at her presentation.

She was a mid-forties, brown haired woman and usually was wearing rather conservative clothing.

But now, wow, I thought.

Her shiny brown hair was openly laying on her back, surrounding her pretty face nicely.

Her lips were big and fluffy and covered with bright red lipstick.

She was only wearing a black lace bra which cupped her big breasts in place.

Below, all I could find were some black, see-through tights that ended just under her ass cheeks and a black suspender holding them up.

No panties.

Her ass was thick but in very good shape and her long legs were a glorious sight.

As I was turning, she gave me a smirk indicating that she just witnessed my little ass fuck session with Rachel and put her hand close to her ear, indicating that I should give her a call, and went away, further back into her apartment.

So, it was her who left the note, I suddenly understood.

That could become interesting.

I made my way back to the sofa and sat down next to Rachel, who was still holding her plug in her mouth.

Sitting there, I started the tv and ignored Rachel for a while.

A few moments later she placed her hand on my cock, looking at me desperately, her mouth holding the plug.

"You need something, Rachel?" I asked innocently.

"Pleashe, I need to cum!" she begged.

"How do you need to cum?" I asked.

She placed her hand back on my cock again and started pressing on it.

"You're not getting my cock in your ass just now!" I moved her hand away from my crotch.

She took her butt plug out of her mouth and asked submissively:

"Can you maybe fuck me with my plug?" looking at me needy

.

"No, put it on the couch next to you" I instructed.

She did with visible reluctancy.

I placed my hand on the sofa, sticking two fingers up in the air, looking at her suggestive.

She understood, lifted herself up and pulled her skirt up just so her ass was exposed.

She didn't touch her pussy or the panties fabric covering it, instead just pulled them to the side where her asshole was and lowered herself onto my two fingers.

Once her ass swallowed my fingers, she let out a deep moan of relief, closing her eyes.

"Go on, you can get yourself off by fucking my fingers!" I allowed.

"Thank you sir!" she replied submissively, her eyes still closed and started to move her ass up and down on my fingers.

Sir? I thought, well that was something new.

Her eyes still closed, she started to rhythmically fuck herself on my fingers, eyes closed, deeply concentrating on her impalement.

I acted as if I was ignoring her, switching channel's on the tv, pretending to watch.

Rachel was furious, fucking her ass on my fingers but clearly not fully satisfied.

"Not the same thing is it?" I sheepishly asked.

"Uh, no, I love your cock in my ass, please, fuck my ass with your big dick, sir!" she begged.

"No, keep fucking yourself on my finger until you make your slutty ass cum from it!" I commanded.

Frustrated but still needy, Rachel continued to fuck her ass on my fingers.

It took her a long time and she started to let out moans of desperation:

"Uh, god, I need to cum, uh, uh" pressing her ass deep on my fingers.

I ignored that and kept watching the television but on the inside I enjoyed her desperate show.

Five minutes later, I felt her ass contracting around my fingers and her breath getting quicker and quicker.

"Who's my anal whore?" I asked

"Me, I'm your dirty anal whore!" Rachel replied while frantically fucking herself.

"And why is that, Rachel?" I tortured her.

"Because I'm fucking my ass on your fingers!" still with closed eyes, trying to get herself off.

"And why are fucking your ass with my fingers, Rachel?"

"Because sir only allowed his fingers and I need to fuck my ass desperately!" she whimpered.

"Cum for me my ass slut!" I instructed.

She picked up the pace one last time and furiously was riding my hand, her eyes shut, pinching her nipples through her shirt.

What a look, I thought.

This little secretary girl fucking herself on my fingers, her skirt pulled up liked a whore, trying desperately to get herself off.

"Uhhh, uhhh, I'm comming, I'm comming!" she started to pant.

"Wait!" I shouted and pulled her body down, resting on my hand.

"Ask for permission, slut!" I commanded.

"Please, sir, may I cum?" her look now completely obedient and needing.

"Good girl, yes, come for me!"

"Uhhhhh, aahhh, ffffuckk!" She screamed with her last push up and down on my fingers.

Her anal ring compressing like crazy, almost broke my fingers as her body shivered.

A few moments later, she regained consciousness and leaned over to me:

"Thank you sir!" she whispered.

"Do you want me suck your big cock?" she asked.

"Is it me who wants you to suck my dick or is it you that wants to suck my dick that's just been in your ass?" I challenged her.

"Me, it's me, but I hope you like it too?" She shyly replied.

"Do what you have to do your dirty whore" I said, pretending to not be interested.

She leaned over, pulled my pants down and started to suck me off, me just watching the tv program.

I tried to keep calm as long as possible to make her try even harder.

So, she kept on sucking for some time and finally, I rewarded her with my spunk in her mouth.

"May I swallow your cum, sir?" She asked, showing me her reward on her tongue.

"You may!" I simply said.

Gulp, and down it went.

She got up, took her plug and pushed it in her ass, corrected her outfit, gave me a smile and went to the bathroom.

"Don't touch your panties!" I shouted after her.

"Of course not!" she replied, her voice back to her cheeky tone.

I smiled and took out my phone from my trousers.

That neighbor lady of mine said to call her, but I was actually a bit intimidated by that older woman, so I started to write up a text.

"Hi there, you wanted me to call you? Can I help with anything?"

"Hi there back, well, let's just say I've been watching your shenanigans the past week and I'd like you to come for dinner tonight, are you free?" she texted back.

"Eh, yes, that would be nice, getting to know the neighborhood a bit better" I replied innocently.

"Sure" she replied with a devilish emoji at the end.

"Six P.M sharp, be on time!" She instructed me.

Wow, that dominant tone to it got me hard immediately.

"Of course!" I replied, thinking about that sexy milf expecting me at her place.