New Roomie Pt. 11

Story Info
Vanessa and her boyfriend come to my place for some drinks.
2.4k words
4.62
12.9k
3
0

Part 11 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/15/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

------------------------------------------------------------------

This is a multi-part story of how my girlfriend's friend (Rachel) turns out to be an anal slut and our numerous adventures together as she becomes our roomie for six weeks.

This story contains blowjobs, butt plugs, anal play, ass fucking and cheating.

You can go from here or read the series where Rachel and I have all sorts of dirty things going on.

If you're under 18, please close this site and leave.

Note: English is not my first language so please excuse any mistakes and let me know if you've enjoyed it and whether I should continue.

------------------------------------------------------------------

The hour went by very quickly as I was preparing some drinks and snacks for when Vanessa and her lame boyfriend would arrive.

Then, I heard my doorbell ring and went to open the door.

As I opened it, I first saw Vanessa, dressed in a tight black dress which ended just below her ass cheeks, hugging her perfect ass tightly.

The dress was so tight that her breasts were presented nicely and I could see the blue bra below that she wore in the afternoon.

Her shiny blond hair was now openly touching her shoulders and I noticed she's put some nice make up on her, making her eye lashes huge.

Her lips were covered by a deep red coloured lip stick, making me want to press her on her knees and shove my cock in her throat immediately.

Her boyfriend, dressed like a nerd, smiled and said:

"Hey man, thanks for inviting us over!"

"Hello there, no problem at all, come in!" I answered.

"Hi I'm Darren," I greeted Vanessa with a grin.

"Hi, nice to meet you Darren, I'm Vanessa." she answered quickly, also giving me a grin.

"What are you having, I've got almost anything," I offered them a drink.

"Ehm, a beer is fine for me," her boyfriend answered.

I went to the kitchen and opened a bottle of beer, then pouring a glass of champagne for me and one for Vanessa.

We touched our drinks and got back to the dinner table, Vanessa sitting next to me across her boyfriend.

We had a few snacks and chatted a bit, until Darren asked me whether I saw the new youtube trailer from that guy who was filming himself while playing video games.

Of course I didn't, but an idea passed my thoughts and I answered:

"I think I have actually, let me check quickly," I responded and disappeared to my office room.

I brought back my laptop and installed it in front of him, searched for the guy he mentioned and asked whether he meant him.

"Yes, exactly, that guy is amazing, I think that's the newest one," he pressed on the clip and the adds started to appear on the screen.

I checked the length of the video and was pleased to see that it took more than ten minutes.

Once it started, the guy was hooked by the computer screen, ignoring everything around him.

"So, can I serve you guys some coffee?" I asked.

"Eh, sure, why not," the guy answered absent.

"Vanessa, would you mind giving me a hand with it?" I sheepishly asked her.

"Yeah, of course!" she answered with a devilish grin on her face.

We made our way into the kitchen, the kitchen bar separating us from him sitting at the table, facing into the other direction.

I started the coffee machine and as it was making the usual warm up noises, I stepped behind Vanessa, lifted her dress over her hips and pulled down her panties quickly, making them fall to her ankles.

My hand reached for her ass and quickly I found her plug tightly sitting inside her ass.

Pulling on it harshly, Vanessa closed her eyes and put a hand over her mouth to stop her letting out a moan.

The plug popped out and I saw it was still covered in my cum.

She reached for it, putting it inside her mouth, closely watching her boyfriend starring at the laptop.

Then, I undid my pants and while standing in the kitchen, leaned against Vanessa and the bar, I pressed my hard dick into her ass.

Again, she placed her hand on her mouth, now covering the plug inside her mouth, trying to not release any sounds from her mouth.

She arched her back and I grabbed her by the waist and started to push my dick inside her ass and once in, fully withdrew myself again.

I quickly picked up my pace and started to fuck Vanessa's ass standing up in the kitchen, her having trouble to stay on her feet as she was wearing her stilettos.

"That guy's amazing, isn't he!" her bloke shouted at the laptop.

"Uh, yeah, he's a blast!" I stuttered while ramming my shaft deep inside Vanessa's butt.

I kept still for a while, watching what he was about to do, but he just kept starring at the monitor, minding his own business.

So I picked up my pace again and started to fuck Vanessa again up her cute ass.

We were in such a rhythm, that it started to make noises.

I leaned over to the coffee maker and pressed a button so that it would start making some coffee.

Although there was no cup underneath the machine and the coffee was running straight into the drain, we didn't care.

Relentlessly I was ass fucking that blokes girlfriend until she almost collapsed from her orgasm.

She quickly checked on her boyfriend and dropped to her knees, putting her plug back into her ass.

Then, she took my cock straight into her mouth and started to give me head like a whore, making a lot of noise gulping and slurping on my shaft.

I quickly pressed the button on the coffee machine again as Vanessa kept bobbing up and down my dick.

Soon, I was close to cumming given the sticky situation and shot my load into Vanessa's mouth.

She quickly got up, readjusted her hair and we poured some more champagne into our glasses, not caring about the coffee.

Once back at the table, she took a sip from her champagne leaving a mess of cum and red lipstick on the rim, some cum still left on her upper lips, her lipstick job smeared all over after the blowjob.

As the video stopped, the guy looked up and saw Vanessa's mess and and shaking his head,handed her a napkin from the table.

"Girls and their make up stuff," he complained.

Vanessa quickly licked up the remaining cum with her tongue, swallowed it and excused herself to the bathroom to redo her make up.

I placed myself next to the guy and started to stare into the monitor as well, thinking about the hot ass fuck and blowjob his girlfriend just gave me.

That and the fact the he was basically right there when I doggystyled his girls up her butt, made all hard again.

Vanessa came back, her lipstick readjusted again and sat down across me at the table.

She smirked at me, watching her boyfriend, still starring at the laptop.

She then reached down and slightly lifted her dress, making sure he wouldn't notice.

Then, her hands went to her waist and she started to pull down her panties at the table.

Once they dropped to the floor, she reached for them, hiding them in her palm.

I quickly suggested another video and the guy was again absorbed by some guy playing video games on camera.

Vanessa put her closed palm on the dinner table, carefully watching her boyfriend and I reached into her hand and she gave me her panties.

I leaned back in my chair, opened my palm and put Vanessa's blue lace panties on my face, deeply inhaling her scent.

My cock was rock hard again from this risky scenario and Vanessa started to press on my dick with her foot.

She was giving me the blowjob sign, where you put your hand next to your mouth and indicate with your tongue a dick being shoved in your mouth.

Next, she stood up and told her boyfriend she needed to get a pullover from their apartment as she got cold and went out of the apartment.

A few minutes later, I suggested a few other video's for him to watch and told him

I had to quickly bring out the trash.

He absently nodded his head:

"Yeah, no problem, I just have to watch that video!"

What a douche, I thought and also left the apartment, quickly making my way over to Vanessa's place.

Once there, I stepped into the living room, her kneeling on the floor in front of the couch.

If the guy actually would look into their apartment from the table he was sitting at in my own, he'd see her straight away.

I sat down on the couch, my trousers already at my ankles and Vanessa started to give me a sloppy blowjob, me watching her boyfriend starring at my computer.

Oh my god, that was so hot.

And her lips were just amazing.

This wouldn't take long and I started to press her head on my cock deeply, making her deepthroat the whole thing.

After a few minutes, I was close and told her to get on all fours.I stood behind her, pointing my dick at her ass and pussy and started to shoot my load on her ass, butt plug and pussy.

Once finished, she left the cum in place as it was and pulled down her dress, looking at me devilishly with her lipstick being a mess on her face again.

She grabbed a pullover and we quickly ran over back to my apartment.

She first got back and sat across him at the table, not talking a word to each other.

I first snuck in my guest room where the white thong of her was lying on the bed and placed her blue lace panties next to them and got back myself.

We called it a night soon after but I asked the guy If he wanted to have a tour of the apartment which he agreed to do.

I showed him around and at the end, I opened my guest room's door.

He looked at the panties and thong, his mind processing the view, but didn't mention anything.

They went to the door, we said goodnight and Vanessa lifted her dress and showed me her cum covered, plugged ass on their way out.

"What's that dude's issue with those panties?" he asked Vanessa as they were walking to their place.

"I don't know, maybe he just appreciates some sexy panties?" Vanessa suggested.

"Weird guy," he just muffled.

You're a weird guy, Vanessa thought, already having another fuck in mind.

As they reached their apartment, her boyfriend went straight to their bed and passed out.

Vanessa sat on the couch in the living room, playing with her plug and texted me:

"I'm still so horny, my plug is in my mouth and I'm licking your cum off it".

"Is your boyfriend asleep already?" I replied.

"Yes" was all she replied.

"Meet me in the garage in five minutes, take your car keys with you and leave the plug on the couch!" I instructed her.

"Ok" she replied.

Five minutes later, I was waiting in front of their car as Vanessa came out of the garage door.

She came close and I put my hand underneath her dress.

"Good, no panties, no plug!" I simply stated.

"Get in the car, we're going for a short drive" I told her and we sat inside.

I told her to drive to the school sports ground and a few minutes later we arrived.

As we got out of the car, I guided Vanessa into the middle of the football field and instructed her to get on all fours.

She wanted to take my dick in her mouth when I said:

"No, not now, get on all fours and stick your ass out for me."

She did as instructed, then I pulled her hair into my fist and positioned my hard dick at her asshole and lowered myself all the way into her butt.

"Ahhhh!" she growled as I rested my dick inside her ass.

Then, I started to slowly fuck her and she started to push back on my cock.

What a sight, I thought, this nasty slut in the middle of a football field getting her ass drilled on all fours.

Vanessa was in extasy, picking up the pace herself, indicating me to take her harder.

I complied and was furiously fucking her, giving her the full length with each thrust.

She moaned deeply from within, enjoying the public fuck as I put both my hands on her hips and found a good rhythm fucking her ass, trying to last as long as I could.

She growled, moaned and soon, I found her in a trance like state, just concentrating on the penetration.

I had a hard time not to cum, but managed anyway and was now just plowing away into her ass.

"Uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh!" she moaned aligning with my rhythm.

It was so naughty, this little slut in public, sticking her ass out for met o plow her good.

This went on for a good fifteen minutes, just me, drilling her ass.

Finally, I couldn't stop myself anymore and as we both had a hard orgasm, I pumped my seed deep in her bowels.

As I withdrew my cock, I instructed her:

"Keep it inside you, don't let it drool out until we're in the car!"

She got back on her feet, pulling her dress down over her ass, visibly having trouble to keep my cum in her ass without a plug.

Then, once back in the car, I told her to drive back to the garage and as we parked the car and both got out, I saw a nice little cum splash on the driver's seat, straight from her ass.

She wanted to slurp it away but I told her to leave it there.

I turned her around, lifted her dress and put two fingers in her used hole and fucked her a little.

Finally, I turned her back facing me and guided my fingers into her mouth.

She gladly accepted them, looking deep in my eyes licking them clean.

Then, I came closer to her and whispered:

"I hope that let's you sleep through the night my little anal slut! Text me about ten minutes before your boyfriend leaves for the car tomorrow and meet me in mine over there!" I indicated where my car was.

She nodded, my fingers still in her mouth.I gave her a smack on her ass and off she went.

I was looking forward to tomorrow morning.