New Roomie Pt. 13

Story Info
My milf neighbor invites me for dinner.
2.5k words
4.51
17.2k
15
0

Part 13 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/15/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

------------------------------------------------------------------

This is a multi-part story of how my girlfriend's friend (Rachel) turns out to be an anal slut and our numerous adventures together as she becomes my roomie for six weeks.

This story contains blowjobs, butt plugs, anal play, ass fucking and cheating.

You can go from here or read the series where Rachel and I have all sorts of dirty things going on.

If you're under 18, please close this site and leave.

Note: English is not my first language so please excuse any mistakes and let me know if you've enjoyed it and whether I should continue.

------------------------------------------------------------------

The time was reaching close to six P.M, I was all freshened up, wearing nice jeans and white shirt that wasn't tucked into my pants.

I was a bit nervous as I didn't know what my milf neighbor's intentions were with the dinner invite.

My apartment was empty, Rachel has gone out too, so I decided to have a little whisky to calm my nervousness.

Standing in the living room, I almost didn't dare to glimpse over to her apartment and decided the sit down on the couch and let my imagination set in.

I set my alarm to five minutes to six and as it started to bell, I got up, took a deep breath and made my way over to my neighbor.

Once at her door, I rang the bell and she soon after opened the door.

"Hi, come in, I'm Ann" she warmly said.

"Hi, thanks, I'm Darren." I shyly replied as we shook hands.

She looked beautiful.

Her hair still freely lounging on her back, her make up slightly more prominent than earlier, making her beautiful dark eyes look huge and the deep red lipstick was presenting her luscious lips sexily.

She was now wearing what looked like a satin robe, dark blue in colour, showing a deep cleavage, but hiding the rest, holding it together with a waist band of the same fabric and colour.

"Six o'clock on the dot. I like that!" she stated.

"Come to the kitchen, we'll get a drink, what would you like?" she asked.

"Oh, ehm, I'll have what you're having!" I nervously replied.

She proceeded to the kitchen cupboard and got a wine glass from the top shelf.

As she stretched to reach it, her ass stuck out behind her robe and my eyes rested on it, imagining her full cheeks.

She placed the fresh glass next to another one, which already had some leftovers of some white wine in it, opened her fridge and took out the bottle.

I noticed the bottle was half empty already as she poured a good amount into our glasses.

She handed me one and we toasted our glasses.

She gave me a deep look while she sipped on her wine, the silence making it awkwardly sexy.

She guided me on her balcony, and we sat down at the little table, when I noticed she had a perfect view into my living room and kitchen.

While looking over to my apartment, I thought about how much of our little plays she's been watching.

She caught me starring over and noted:

"Good view from here, isn't it?" with an equivocal tone to it, her face still looking serious and secretive.

"Yes, it's nice, I like that you can see the forest from here!" I quickly added.

She just gave me a knowing smile.

We started to chat about ourselves and I got to know that she's been living here for a while with her husband, their children already living somewhere else and her husband being on business trips a lot.

As we finished our glasses, I noticed some deep, eager look in Ann's eyes as she was looking out into the area.

Then, she stood up and said:

"All right, I hope you're hungry, dinner is almost ready," and started to walk by me inside the apartment, touching my shoulder with her hand.

Her fingernails had the same colour as her lipstick, which looked very erotic and so was the gesture.

I quickly stood up and walked behind her, my eyes on her wiggling bottom covered by her robe.

As we approached the kitchen, my eyes glued to her ass, I saw her looking at me through the kitchen's mirror wall, lightly smiling and looking away again.

Damn, she caught me. Class up a bit Darren, I was kicking myself.

That woman had something so erotic on her, it drove me crazy as I still didn't know what she planned and frankly didn't know how to handle such a beautiful, slightly older woman.

She took two new slightly larger wine glasses from the cupboard and placed them on the dinner table and guided me to one of the seats.

As I sat down, she put both her hands on my shoulders, one hand running down my chest which was slightly open from the shirt not being fully buttoned.

With her fingernails, she scraped my bare chest a bit when pulling back her hand and whispered:

"Do you like red wine?"

"Eh, yes, of course, I love it!" I replied, my head barely able to process the situation.

"Good, we need to get some wine in you!" she decided.

Walking to the wine rack on the other side of the dinner table, she again wiggled her ass seductively and as she approached the rack, she leaned forward, taking the bottle from the very bottom shelve, her ass stretching nicely, showing two mature but very fit cheeks of ass.

Again, she looked at me through the mirror, smiling more now but quickly looking away, making her way back to the kitchen.

Damn, dude, what's wrong with you! I thought to myself. Although the move with the bottom shelve, I could only imagine, was planned.

She opened the wine, poured us two glasses and prepared the meal.

As we were eating, we had a pleasant conversation and I started to relax more and more with the wine.

Once finished, she leaned back in her seat stretching her leg, touching my crotch area with her feet.

"I'm ready for desert!" She said, now her look and attire were more obvious after the wine.

"Yes, why not, thanks again!" I politely answered.

She moved her chair back from the table and slowly pulled on the waistband of her robe.

It unknotted quickly and fell to the ground, opening her robe slightly as she was sitting on her chair.

What came to my sight was again the dark lace bra. I couldn't see below her waist because of the table but assumed she didn't change her wardrobe either, wearing only tights and a suspender, no panties.

As her chair was far away enough from the table, she moved, but instead of standing up, lowered herself until she was kneeling on the floor, her face still watching me deeply.

Then, slowly, she disappeared under the table and soon I felt her hands on my lap, unbuttoning my jeans.

Oh boy, I thought. There we go, I anticipated.

She slid down my pants and boxers and my erection sprung into her face.

She appreciatively nodded, her red lips parting a little.

Then, her hand reached to my cock and started to very slowly stroke it, looking deeply in my eyes.

Not saying a word, she put her lips around my tip, gently sucking on it.

"Hhhaaahhh...!" I released a moan at the sensation.

"Ssshhh, mama needs desert!" she replied, taking my cock deeper inside her mouth.

Oh my god, her lips were sensational, I thought.

She kept sucking me slowly for a while, not losing eye contact.

Then, she probably noticed that I already was close to cumming, she deepthroated my entire length, not once gagging on it.

That was too much for me.

My lower body tensed, and I couldn't warn her and spurted my whole load into her mouth.

Her lips not letting go of my cock, pressing down on it, sealing it tight.

Once finished, she took one last slurp on my cock, sucking it clean, my cum still in her mouth.

She started to play with the cum, showing it to me, her tongue spreading it inside her mouth.

Finally, she swallowed my load in one go.

"Mhhhh, you taste good!" She smiled.

"Now, I've got some desert for you, follow me!" She instructed and as she stood up, her robe fell on the floor.

As I expected, she was only wearing her tights and suspender, no panties and as she walked past me into the living room, I saw a perfect full ass, still very fit and toned.

She walked to the armchair in the living room, sat down and opened her legs, exposing her bare pussy.

"Come here!" She instructed.

Making my way over to her standing in front of her she said:

"Get on your knees honey!"

As I did, she added:

"Come closer" and suddenly I found myself in front of Ann's meticulously shaved pussy, glistening with anticipation.

She didn't need to give me more instructions.

I put my hands left and right to her legs and as she leaned back, I had perfect access to her slit.

I stuck out my tongue and gently licked from the bottom to the top, tasting her sweet juices.

"Ohhhh, my!" She panted.

"No one's touched me in a long time!"

I kept doing my job and started to lick her clit, her breathing becoming quicker, her eyes closed.

"Yes, lick me" She commanded.

I licked her pussy good, trying my best to impress her.

"Uh, uh, uh, yes, keep going..." she moaned, pressing her lower body on my tongue.

"Ah, amazing, keep going, lick me, lick me hard!" she panted in extasy.

My tongue was now swirling on her clit, sucking it in from time to time, leaving her a horny, moaning mess.

"Uhhhhhh, I'm close, keep licking, yes, yes, yes"

"Uuuuuhhhhh my god yessss!" She screamed as she had a leg shaking orgasm.

Once she relaxed from her climax, she stood up.

I was about to stand up myself, but she ordered:

"Stay there!" turned around and got on her knees on the armchair, her ass presented to my face.

She reached back and spread her ass cheeks, exposing a tight puckered hole, perfectly shaved too.

"Lick my ass!" She commanded.

I put both my hands on her ass cheeks, feeling the toned muscles that formed a perfect peach.

Leaning closer, I breathed in her scent and my dick was rock hard, almost aching.

My tongue found her asshole and I started to carefully lick around the hole.

"Mhhhhmmm, god. It's been ages!" she growled, pressing her ass on my tongue.

"Do it, stick it inside, deep!" she instructed.

I did so, making my tongue hard and penetrating her sweet asshole.

"Oh my god, that feels so good and naughty. You're a naughty boy, licking your neighbor milf's ass!" she stated.

"Your ass tastes amazing, I'm in heaven!" I replied, furiously licking and fucking her ass.

"Lick it, fuck it! I need it so bad! My husband barely touches my pussy, let alone my ass, uhhhh!" she panted.

Her ass now fully lubricated, I was fucking her ass as she was pressing back on my tongue.

A while after, she withdrew her ass from my face.

"Do you like my ass, honey?" She asked looking back at me.

"I love it, it's perfect, I want to never put my tongue away from it!" I complimented.

"Then take your big cock of yours, and do what I need the most!" She commanded.

I got up, lined myself up behind her, one hand pointing my cock on her anus, the other grabbing her brown hair.

I pressed forward a bit and the tip of my cock disappeared in her ass.

Oh my god, that lady was tight! I thought.

I leaned forward to her ear and whispered:

"Is that what you need the most?" asking innocently.

"Yes, push it in! Deeper! Mommy needs her ass fucked hard!" She cried, pushing herself on my cock.

My mind was racing, her ass felt almost too good on my cock.

"Yes, yes, fuck me, common, start fucking me!" She shouted.

I did. I started to withdraw myself and pushed the whole length back inside her milf ass and repeated it again and again.

"Yes, yes, fuck me, harder, harder, common, give it to that slutty milf ass!" She pouted.

"Oh my god, yes, don't stop, keep fucking!"

Me at full speed and length, couldn't believe that I was fucking my married milf neighbor hard in her ass, in her own living room.

"Yes, go, go, take me, harder! I said harder, give it to me, yes, yes, yes just like that, ooooohhhhh!" she shouted, as her ass muscles clamped around my dick.

As she had another super strong orgasm, my dick was squelched inside her ass, making me cum immediately and pumping this hot milf's ass full of my cum.

As we relaxed, I let go of her hair and my dick popped out of her ass.

"Do you have a plug with you?" she asked right away.

"Eh, what? No, no I don't! I'm sorry!" I excused.

She stood up and ran into her bedroom, quickly coming back with a matching pair of panties and put them on.

"At least it will stay in my panties" she smiled.

She leaned over to me, gave me a deep kiss and whispered:

"Thank you for that ass fuck, it was amazing!"

"Eh, it was my pleasure" I assured.

"But next time you come over to fuck my ass again, make sure to bring a plug. And it better be straight from one of your girlfriends asses" she instructed seriously.

"Oh, okay, sure" I responded completely dumbfounded.

We parted, said goodbye (for now) and I was on my way back to my apartment.

Wow, that was so hot what just happened.

Once back in my apartment standing in the kitchen, suddenly Michelle showed up in my living room.

"Hey Darren, how are you?" she asked.

"Oh, hey Michelle, didn't know you were here" I answered surprised.

She didn't answer, just came close and gave me a deep kiss and whispered:

"I need something from you!" with a devilish grin, unbuttoning my trousers.

Suddenly I had an idea.

I moved myself over to the living room window, dragging Michelle with me.

Once at the window, I pressed her down on her knees.

"That's what you needed?" I asked.

"Yes..." she replied shyly, pulling down my boxers.

Then, quickly took my shaft into her mouth and started to suck me off.

I turned my head around and was pleased to see Ann in her living room, her hand inside her panties rubbing, watching Michelle suck off her ass off me.

Ann got really turned on by that scene and soon came again hard, standing in front of her big window.

Then, her hand switched from her panties and she dragged a line of pussy juice and my cum on her window.

That's when I blasted and unloaded another load into Michelle's mouth.

She eagerly collected all of it and looking deep into my eyes, swallowed all in one gulp.

"Thanks!" she said in deep appreciation.