New Roomie Pt. 14

Story Info
Ann returns the same evening for more and has some surprises.
3.5k words
4.41
7.6k
6

Part 14 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/15/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a fictional multi-part story of how my girlfriend's friend turns out to be an anal slut and our numerous adventures together as she becomes my roomie for six weeks.

This story contains blowjob, butt plugs, anal play, assfucking and cheating.

You can go from here or read the series where Rachel and I have all sorts of dirty things going on.

If you're under 18, please close this site and leave.

Note: English is not my first language so please excuse any mistakes and let me know if you've enjoyed it and whether I should continue.

---------------------------------

As Michelle left my apartment with a mouthful of my cum, I saw Rachel already was already asleep.

I looked at my watch and saw It was only nine P.M but decided to go to bed early that night.

Once in my bed in the guest room, I thought about Ann and our erotic encounter this evening.

How her perfect milf ass hugged my cock as I was plowing away in her needy ass.

I fell asleep with my dick in my hand, totally exhausted from the sensations of the day.

One hour later, I got woken up by my cell phone ringing next to me.

"Hello?" I answered sleepily.

"I can't stop thinking about your cock in my ass!" I heard Ann talking to me.

"Ann, is that you?" I asked.

"I'm in front of your door." she simply said and hung up.

I made my way to the door and slowly opened it only to find Ann standing in front of it, wearing her robe again, looking at me hungrily.

She stepped in, took my hand and as if she already knew my apartment and guided me into the guest room.

Once the door closed behind us, she came close, gave me a deep kiss and whispered:

"I need your cock in my ass again, now!"

She pushed me on my bed and crawled all over me, pushing her big breasts on my face.

Then, her hand found its way into my boxers and started to stroke my cock into full erection.

"Do you have some lube?" She whispered.

"Top drawer," was all I was able to respond.

She opened it, took the bottle of lube out of it and immediately started to lube my cock.

Taking a good gulp of the fluid into her palm, she started to spread it on her anus, fucking herself a bit with her fingers.

Then, in one go, she placed herself on top of me facing away from me and squatted down.

Her full ass cheeks were stretched, forming a round butt that slowly was lowered onto my cock.

In one go, she took my entire length into her ass, now sitting on my lap, my cock buried inside that hot milf's bottom.

She exhaled sharply and then started to move up and down on my cock.

"Oh my god, yes!" she panted.

"It just feels so good, I need your cock, I need your cock deep inside my ass!" she moaned.

Rhythmically, she was driving her ass up and down, impaling herself deeply on my cock.

"Uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, oh yes, fuck!" whispering in heat.

Then, at some point, she impaled herself on my cock and rested in that position, my dick buried again inside her bottom.

She then started to pulse her ass muscles and panted:

"Oh my god, I feel so full, I need your dick in my ass!" hardly clenching her anal ring around my cock.

"Oh, oh, oh, I'm cumming, Yesss!" she quietly shrieked as she had an orgasm already.

The pumping of her ass, however, was too much for my shaft and I too started to cum, pumping her ass full again.

Once we relaxed, she didn't pull out.

Instead, she started to carefully fuck herself again.

"Where's your cum?" she asked, rhythmically fucking herself again.

"In your hot ass!" I replied, my dick aching from the sudden fucking.

"Yes, does that make you hard?" she asked.

"Super hard!" I panted.

"Good, I need another round!" she demanded and started to fuck herself again.

"Uh, uh, uh, oh my god, yes, I'm a mess, uh, I can only think about your cock in my ass now, uh, fuck, yes, uh, uh, my god!" she pouted in heat.

She picked up her pace and relentlessly was plowing her ass on my cock, each time squatting down on me like a gymnast.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, that's good, soo good, fuck, ahh, ahh, oh my god, I'm fucking cumming again!" she moaned slightly louder.

Again, she rested on my lap, my cock deep in her ass, her legs now shaking from her second orgasm in minutes, her asshole massaging my cock.

I was in agony, how was that possible?

"Ahhhhh fffffuuuuck!" she panted as she came again.

"Oh my god Ann, I'm coming again!" I shouted pumping what was left in my balls into that sexy milf's ass.

"Stay still" she commanded after she regained breath.

"Where's your cock?" She asked.

"Uhhh, in your ass!" I hissed as she started to pulse her anal muscles again.

"And why is your cock in my ass?" she breathlessly asked, still pumping my dick with her muscles.

"Because you need it?" I questioned.

"Yes, uhhh, I need it. And you are going to give it to me, aren't you, my little fuck boy?"

"Yes, my god, your ass is so tight!" I almost passed out.

She started to move slowly up and down again.

"Are you going to fuck my ass whenever I need it fuckboy?" she asked, slowly moving up and down on my shaft.

"Yes, yes, I will!" I agreed (not that it was a bad thing though)

"Good, uh, fuck, whenever I text you 'now', uh fuck, fuck, you know what to do, ah fuck, fuck, ahh." she panted in between her thrusts.

"Yes, I know" I replied, hardly being able to concentrate on anything apart from her ass sliding up and down my cock.

"Uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh..." she moaned again rhythmically, falling in some sort of trance.

"Fuck, fuck, yes, yes, yes!" she hissed between her teeth.

Again, she was close, sitting on my lap, pulsing her muscles.

That was too much for my cock.

I shuddered, and my body started to shake, me letting out a deep grunt.

She too again made herself cum on my dick and I wasn't sure if my last orgasm has pumped anything into her asshole.

She lifted herself off me and knelt next to me. Her hand went to her ass and she let out what were three loads of my cum onto her palm, almost coating the whole hand.

Then, she put her mouth on her palm and started slurping my cum off her hand, gulping it down in several swallows.

"Remember, next time I'll call you over to my place, bring a plug!" she reminded me.

"Of course, I will" I agreed breathlessly.

"And tomorrow morning, before work, you'll meet me in the garage downstairs, seven A.M sharp!".

"Okay, no problem" not able to argue, nor wanting to argue with this hot milf porn star.

She gave me a long kiss with her cum covered lips and tongue and whispered:

"Seriously, thank you for fucking my ass so good!" and left the apartment.

My dick was aching after this session and I passed out quickly.

That night, I slept deeply, and as the alarm went off, I barely could make it out of my bed.

Once in the shower, I remembered my appointment with Ann in the garage and checked the watch.

"Shit, quarter to seven!" I cursed.

I quickly got myself dressed and on my way out of the apartment, I heard Rachel in her bathroom and remembered the plug Ann asked me to bring.

I knocked and Rachel opened the door in a good mood.

I didn't have time for that, I turned her around and started to pull on her plug, already placed inside her ass.

"Uhhh, baby, what are you doing?" she asked.

The plug popped out of Rachel's ass and as I was holding it in my palm, I leaned closer to her and told her:

"I'll explain later!" and went off.

Down in the garage, I was looking for Ann but couldn't see her.

I also didn't know which of the many her car was.

Then, suddenly, I heard sharp walking noises and saw her.

Wow, I thought.

Dressed in a black pencil skirt wearing high stilettos and a white women's shirt, Ann was walking towards me with her hair pinned-up in a business-like manner, wearing glasses with a black thick frame.

As she approached me, she guided me to her car, a big black SUV vehicle, parked backward into the parking lot.

We got around the car and were now standing at the trunk of it, facing the garage wall.

She clicked her car key's and the trunk opened automatically, presenting a big empty loading room.

Grabbing my dick through my work pants, she dropped to the floor and started to undo my pants without saying a word.

As my cock was freed, she started to enthusiastically bob her red lipstick lips on my cock until it was covered with her saliva.

She got up, lifted her skirt and bent over inside of the loading area of her car, presenting her perfect ass in a white thong to me.

"Now" she commanded.

I knew what I had to do, pulled her thong down to her knees and put the tip of my cock onto her anus and pushed.

"Uhhhhhh!" she hissed, accepting my shaft in her butt.

As the angle wasn't perfect, I needed leverage and pulled her hair harshly.

Then, I started to plow her ass good and hard with my full length from the beginning.

"Oh my god, oh my god, yes, please don't stop, fuck my ass!" she cheered.

I was now at full speed, enjoying this beautiful milf in her skirt over her hips, bent over in front of me wanting me to fuck the brains out of her ass.

I picked up my pace and was relentlessly fucking her up the ass.

"Uh, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, yes! keep going, I'm close" she panted.

A few moments later, she couldn't bear with it anymore and had a hard orgasm, making her legs shake and I spurted my first load of the day deep inside her ass.

Quickly after, I took the plug out of my pocket and reached to her mouth.

She looked surprised but accepted it in her mouth immediately.

Then, slowly withdrawing myself from her ass, I sealed my cum inside her with Rachel's plug.

She stood up, turned around, gave me a deep kiss and said:

"Thank you so much, I needed that! And thanks for the plug! See you later!" and gave me a wink, disappeared in her car and drove off.

What did she mean by later, I thought to myself?

A few seconds later, I saw Vanessa in the garage, coming around a corner where she'd apparently been hiding.

She came closer, wearing more or less the same business clothes as Ann did and whispered:

"That was hot! Now round two!" and lowered herself into a squat position as well, immediately taking my dick inside her mouth which came straight out of Ann's ass.

They are going to finish me, I sheepishly thought to myself, my dick still hard and Vanessa already sucking it good, cleaning Ann's ass of my cock.

Since the car had left the lot, Vanessa simply stood up, turned around and lifted her skirt up and pulled her panties down, removing the large plug from her ass.

"Good, girl!" I applauded.

She bent over a couple of winter tires stacked on the parking lot and took the plug inside her mouth, looking back at me needy.

I couldn't resist and lowered myself into a squat position too, and started to lick Vanessa's ass.

"Uhhh, oh my god, yes!" she hissed.

It was heaven, this beautiful blonde girl in standing doggy was getting her ass licked by me.

Finally, I stood back up and pushed my cock in her ass, about half my length.

"Ohhhh, yes, please fuck me!" she begged.

I was holding her hips now and started to move inside and outside of Vanessa's ass, giving her the full length with each thrust.

"Oh, oh, oh, oh, yes, ah fffffuck!" she moaned clamping her ass around my cock.

"It feels so good, keep fucking me!" she grunted.

"Oh my, Vanessa, you're so tight, I'm going to cum soon" I groaned.

"Yes, fuck me, cum inside my ass, please" she begged as I started to spurt my second cum load of the day inside her ass.

As I finished, she took the plug out of her mouth and too sealed my load inside her ass with the plug.

Then, she whispered:

"Thanks, honey! I'll keep in inside me the whole day! I need to run. See you later!" she explained and off she went.

Why was everybody seeing me later, I asked myself?

I went to my car, sat inside and had a few moments to process this mornings' happenings.

Once I arrived at the office, I went straight into my office, my secretary Linda greeting me politely.

A few hours later, I was preparing the project I wanted to do in marketing with Rachel's and Michelle's firm, to find a reason to show up in their offices.

I made an appointment for the following day, asking specifically for Rachel and Michelle to be part of the campaign.

Then, I texted Rachel and asked her to wear the beige tight dress trousers the next day.

She didn't ask why and agreed.

I did the same thing with Michelle, asking her to wear her similar tight business pants but in light blue color.

She was confused first but too agreed in the end.

My plan was coming in nicely, I smirked to myself.

After lunch, Linda knocked on my door and came in.

"Mr. Davies, there's an unannounced visitor for you to see. Her name is Ann Summers and she says she has some business to discuss?" Linda asked surprised.

Ann Summers, I didn't know anyone with that name, unless, hold on...

"Eh, okay, well, if she's here anyway, let her in," I asked Linda.

She went back to her front office and a few moments later, Ann, my milf neighbor came into my office with a big grin on her face.

"Now," she said, with a sheepish smile.

"Ann, you are one needy little milf aren't you?" I tried to get on the dominant side, as it was my office after all.

"Yes, I am!" she simply responded.

"Get on all fours, Ann" I tried my luck.

To my surprise, she did.

Kneeling on my office floor bending forwards, her ass stretching the black pencil skirt to the fullest, she was looking deep in my eyes, with a needy look, licking her red lipstick covered lips.

"Crawl to me Ann and get under the desk!" I instructed her.

She complied, and slowly crawled in my direction, stopping in between my legs under my desk, looking at me devilishly.

I picked up my phone and spoke to Linda:

"Linda, this might take a moment here, I don't want to be disturbed, ahh" I exhaled, as Ann's lips surrounded my cock, sucking on it hardly.

I looked into Ann's eyes and she eagerly started to suck,

"Mhhmpf, mhhmpf, mhhpf, mhhmpf,"

It felt amazing, she really knew how to give head, I thought.

"Oh my god Ann, your lips feel amazing!" I panted.

She took it as a compliment and continued.

"Mhhmpf, mhhmpf, mhhpf, mhhmpf," looking into my eyes.

Soon, I was close and indicated that I would cum.

She didn't mind and kept on sucking deeply and as I was fully buried inside her throat, I started to shoot!

"Ahhhh, my god! Ah fuck, fuck, fuck, that's amazing!" I moaned.

Once done, she left red marks from her lipstick on my cock and gulped down the whole load.

"Crawl over to the window, look outside and stick your milf ass out for me you little anal whore!" I commanded.

Again, she obeyed, crawling past me to the window, sexily shaking her pencil skirt covered ass.

Once there, she started to pull up her skirt and pull down her white thong.

I stood up, placed myself behind her in a squatting position, removed the plug and plunged my dick inside her ass in one go.

"Uhhh, my god, yes!" she exhaled sharply.

Still buried in her ass not moving I asked:

"Ann, where's my cock?"

"In my ass," she shyly responded.

"And why the fuck is my cock inside your ass, in my office?"

"Because I'm an anal whore!" again, she shyly answered.

"So, you're telling me, you're coming all the way across the city into my office, to get my cock in your ass?" I teased.

"Yes!"

"You are such a slut, Ann" I called at her.

"I know, please, please, fuck me" she begged, my dick still not moving inside her ass.

Very slowly, I started to withdraw my dick and once fully out, pushing it back in, again extremely slow.

"Uuuuhhhhhhhh!" Ann let out a deep grunt.

I kept that slow pace a few thrusts until she became desperate.

"Uhh, fffuck, please..uhhhh" she begged.

"Please what, Ann?" I asked keeping my teasing pace.

"Uhhh, please, faster!" she moaned.

"Faster what?" still keeping the same pace.

"Fuck me faster, please, I'm begging you, I need to get fucked hard in my ass!" she cried in need.

I released her needs, grabbed her hair tighter, gave her a sharp spank on her beautiful full ass and started to slam my cock in and out of her greedy anal chute.

"Ffffuck, uhhh, yes, thank you, thank you, ahhhh, fuck, fuck fuck, oh, yes, oh my god, yes, yes, yes!" she yelped.

"Huh, is that what you need?" I hissed while getting out of breath by my relentless plowing.

"Yess, please don't stop, oh my god, please don't stop, fuck me, fuck me, harder, yes, oh my god!" she begged.

My grip on her hair was making her arch her back strongly, giving me the perfect angle to plunge my dick in her ass, my balls touching her clit with each thrust.

I was still squatting above her, my legs hurting as I was driving my cock deep inside her butt.

"Oh my god, please don't stop, it feels so good, fuck, fuck, fuck, ahh, ahh, yes, yes, oh my god, don't fucking stop!" she screamed.

I was enjoying this to the fullest. Only the picture of that situation could have made me cum.

This beautiful, 47-year-old milf looking out of my office, kneeling on the floor with her back arched, ass stuck out, getting her whore ass plowed like there's no tomorrow, her sexy skirt now high above her waist, the thong at her knees, exposing two full ass checks and my big dick sinking in and out of her whore hole relentlessly.

"Fuck, fuck, yes, yes, oh my god, please, don't, stop, keep, fucking, my ass, shiiiit, ahh, fuck" she moaned still in heat.

I couldn't do that much longer, I thought.

My legs hurt from the squatting, my arm hurt from gripping her hair so hard and my cock being swallowed by her magnificent asshole, send shivers through my whole body.

But I wanted to give it good to that anal milf.

I concentrated really hard not to cum and continued the plowing.

"Oh my god, I'm close, fuck, fuck, yes, please, fuck, ohh," she finally started to come close.

"Don't stop, please, don't stop now, fuck me, harder, harder, harder, ahhhhhhhhhhhh!" she screamed as her ass muscles almost cut off my dick buried in her ass.

That's when I unloaded another cum shot straight into her bowels and rested inside her for a while.

I quickly plugged her reward in her ass and got up sitting on my office chair.

Ann too got up, came close and bend down giving me a deep kiss.

"Oh my god, that was the best ass fuck I could have ever imagined!" she thanked me.

"You will need keep up with your fitness as I'm going to require a few more of those," she smiled.

"I'm going to try to outperform this," I bragged.

We got up and Ann put her clothes back in order, again looking like a classy business woman.

Classy my ass, I thought. This woman was a real anal whore.

As I stood up and Ann was on her way to the door, I froze.

My office phone was lying next to the station the red light still glowing.

Shit shit shit, I thought, I hoped that Linda didn't hear us over the whole time.

We walked out of my office towards the elevators when I noticed Linda's cheeks were deeply red, one hand was under her skirt and she tried to look busy not looking at us.

I escorted Ann to the buildings exit.

"Again, thank you so much, my mind is crazy, it's the only thing I can think about lately," she said.

"The pleasure is all mine!" I assured, which was the truth of course.

"See you later!" and winked at me and was on her way out.

Well, I definitely wanted to see her later.