New Roomie Pt. 18

Story Info
Restaurant heat.
2.5k words
4.62
8.2k
4
0

Part 18 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/15/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a multi-part story of how my girlfriend's friend (Rachel) turns out to be an anal slut and our numerous adventures together as she becomes my roomie for six weeks.

This story contains blowjob, butt plugs, anal play, ass fucking and cheating.

You can go from here or read the series where Rachel and I have all sorts of dirty things going on.

If you're under 18, please close this site and leave. Note: English is not my first language so please excuse any mistakes and let me know if you've enjoyed it and whether I should continue.

---------------------------------

As I walked over to my building through the garage, I remembered that while I was stuffing Vanessa's needy ass, we saw Rachel fucking Michelle's ass with the strap-on in my living room.

I wondered whether they'd still be in action, as I entered the apartment.

Going through the door, the sound of fucking immediately filled my ears and as I went further through to the living room, I wasn't disappointed.

Rachel now on her fours on the carpet, facing in my direction, had her eyes closed, her face showing deep need, her hair falling into her face.

She wasn't wearing anything, her tits bouncing around under her, as Michelle kept furiously thrusting into her friend.

Michelle was wearing a white turtle neck pullover, making the scene more classy as her dark brown hair was pulled into a ponytail, jumping around behind her as she moved her hips back and forth.

As she saw me, she smiled devilishly and I indicated to her to be quiet and indicated with my hips for her to take Rachel harder.

She complied and picked up her pace bringing Rachel into full whore mode.

"Uh, fuck, fuck, fuck, yes, harder, harder, fuck me harder you bitch!" she hissed at her friend, throwing her ass back at the rubber dick.

Her eyes still closed, I tiptoed closer, kneeling down in front of her undoing my trousers.

Once my stiff cock was pointing to her face, Michelle picked up and said:

"Suck that dick, you whore!"

Rachel first thought she meant the rubber dick and was about to turn around, but when she opened her eyes, she saw me and my cock in front of her face.

Michelle kept going at her and Rachel in surprise said:

"Uh, Daren, I, uh, didn't, fuck, hear you, oh my god, coming, fuck, in" as Michelle pounded her ass good.

Not long after, my cock was in Rachel's throat, being massaged by her throat as Michelle was causing her to move back and forth.

"Gulp, mhhpf, oh fuck yes, mhhmpf!" was all that we heard from her while swallowing my cock and getting her ass drilled.

It was a beautiful sight, and a nice change for me, seeing someone else plowing her whore hole while I was getting sucked off by Rachel.

However, it didn't take long when Rachel suggested:

"Darren, uh, now that you're here, uh fuck, could you, oh, maybe fuck, ahhh fuck, fuck my ass, ah, with your, fffffuuuckkkk, with your dick, uh?" Rachel asked, putting my cock back in her mouth after finishing the question, Michelle not stopping her rhythm.

"I don't know Rachel, what do you think Michelle, did you had enough of Rachel's whore ass? Do you want to get your rubber dick sucked?" I asked with a devilish grin.

"Ehm, good question, I think I'm okay, give me just five more seconds," she replied smirking, now taking Rachel's hair in her fist, giving her a few hard thrusts.

"Okay, switch!" Michelle shouted sweetly.

It sounded rather like switching console controllers for a video game rather than switching positions to either fuck Rachel's ass or getting dick sucked by her, I grinned.

Rachel turned around, taking Michelle's strap on cock inside her mouth.

I stood up and squatted down over Rachel's ass.

My cock found its way into her ass and as I buried in her butt, Michelle gave me a deep kiss while we both kept stuffing Rachel.

"Hi Honey, had a nice day?" I asked Michelle while plowing my cock in and out of Rachel's ass, Michelle pressing Rachel's head on her rubber cock.

"Oh yeah not too bad, got my ass drilled in the office and Rachel here licked the cum out of my ass, and you?" Michelle jived in.

"Yeah, not too bad either, had some secretary pussy and ass on my face today, and then, Vanessa had a little itch in her sweet butt, can't complain!" we chuckled.

"Are you, uh, two, fuck, serious?" Rachel complained at our little intermezzo.

"Don't worry honey, I'll fuck your ass anyway!" I joked.

"You better!" she panted while taking the dildo back in her mouth.

We fucked her hard for a few minutes and I tried not to cum, but it was just too hot and I unloaded myself in Rachel's ass soon, her too having a hard orgasm from a real cock.

Once her ass was plugged safely with my cum, I asked Michelle to give the strap on to Rachel and she started to put it on.

Standing now besides Michelle, I grabbed her ponytail and stuffed her mouth with my cock directly from Rachel's ass.

"Make me hard again so I can drill your slut ass too!" I commanded to her as she was already bobbing on it deeply, coating it with her saliva.

Once Rachel was ready, I directed Michelle onto Rachel's cock, her swallowing the whole length immediately.

I went back behind Michelle and couldn't believe my luck.

Another beautiful tight ass of that gorgeous girl, waiting for me to drill her anal hole.

Soon, Rachel's strap on dick was being sucked off by Michelle and my cock was plowing away that gorgeous butt.

"Hey Rachel, haven't seen you in a while, how have you been?" again playing little games.

"Oh you know, first I wasn't fucked properly in my ass for what felt an eternety and then the cum story this little bitch already told you about" she grinned.

"Don't you like that?" I asked, thrusting hard into Michelle's bottom.

"I do, but only if I got my butt sex share first" she replied seriously.

"Fuck you two!" Michelle hissed while releasing moans of pleasure around the rubber dick in her mouth.

Michelle didn't need long to be on her edge and soon started to pulsate her ass around my cock while having an orgasm.

This again tipped me over and I filled Michelle's booty hole with my spunk.

Again as our tradition required, I plugged my load inside Michelle's ass with a plug and sat down on the couch.

Both girls disappeared from my sight into the kitchen and soon came back with three beers, one sitting down left, the other one right beside me.

We cheered and soon, I had two mouths in my crotch, one licking on my balls, the other one throating my shaft as if their lives depended on it.

They switched a few times and soon after, I cam again, not as much spunk available anymore but they shared equally, covering their sexy faces with it.

I stood up, went into my bathroom and got freshened up again and went to put on a new shirt and jeans.

"Girls, I need to go see a friend, but if you're still here when I'm back, I want your pretty little assholes to be cum free, not plugged, not touched nor anything that gives you pleasure, waiting for me in Rachel's bed on all fours beside each other, no panties, clear?"

They both just nodded, their eyes filled with anticipation, and I left the house.

I walked a few minutes in the fresh air of the evening until I found myself in front of Alfredo's Pizza Place.

I went in and went to sit at the bar which was secluded from the dining area.

My red wine arrived and a few minutes, I just enjoyed my drink, thinking about the nasty things which I recently got involved in.

I really was the luckiest bastard to walk the face of the earth.

Who else would turn up in a situation where he gets to meet so many beautiful women at once, and they all just want one thing from him.

Anal Sex!

All these past happenings with the girls made my cock hard instantly and I had to touch it slightly through my jeans.

The cute bartender apparently noticed me, giving me a wink, me quickly stopping my massage.

But enough reminiscing, I had a job to do here.

I took out my phone and texted Ann:

"I'm at the bar having a drink. Meet in the lady's room in five?"

I waited a few minutes before I got a reply:

"On my way!".

A few moments later, someone passed me and touched my butt while passing by.

I looked around and saw Ann, dressed in her beautiful black dress that hugged her mature, firm curves beautifully, walking towards the ladies' room and disappeared inside.

I left the wine at the bar and followed her.

Once close to the door, I knocked on it and Ann opened it right away, pulling me inside and into a stall.

I sat down on the toilet's seat and started to pull up her dress, revealing a black lace thong.

Shortly after, the thong was at her ankles and she said:

"Fuck my ass!"

But this had to wait.

"No, give me your thong!" I instructed.

Ann frustrated, bent down and picked up her thong and gave it to me.

I let it disappear in my pocket, pulled her dress up over her hips exposing her naked sex to me.

Then, I pulled her hips onto my face and straightly started to lick her pussy.

"Ahhh!" Ann released a moan.

I just continued, and soon I was eagerly licking her sweet spot furiously, her panting, and almost not able to stand straight in her heels.

Looking up to her face, I saw that beautiful milf with deep red lips, dark hair waving around her shoulders, grinding her crotch in my face.

"Oh god!" she hissed, rubbing her pussy all over my face.

Inhaling deeply, she started to get clos soon and I grinned on the inside about my plan.

"Oh my, it's not my ass but it's still so goood!" she panted, harshly rubbing her pussy on my face.

"Uh, uh, uh, uh, oh my god, ohhhh, ohhhh, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" she moaned as she had an orgasm on my tongue.

As she relaxed, I could clearly see the same look as I saw on Linda earlier.

She did have an orgasm, but she wasn't satisfied.

"Now, fuck my ass!" she hissed.

"No, go back to your waiting husband, next meeting is in 15 minutes" I instructed and walked out of the ladies' room.

I sat down at a place at the bar where I was able to peek on Ann and her husband and as she returned, I watched her facial expressions.

Her husband was talking about something but the only thing her face showed was the need for cock. Cock in her ass. I smiled.

I watched her further and I caught her glimpsing at her watch every minute.

She was desperate.

As the 15 minutes passed, I waited for Ann to stand up and excuse herself again.

As she passed me, she came close and whispered, "Now, and I mean it! I need you now!" she hissed, making her way quickly to the bathroom.

A few seconds later I followed inside and went back to the same stall as before.

What I found was quite the view.

This whore milf, was kneeling on the restroom's floor, ass up high in the air, her dress pulled up high up to her waist spreading her ass cheeks wide, exposing her asshole to me.

"Please Darren, please, fuck me!" she begged.

I decided to do one little tease before I relieved her of her addict's needs.

I lowered myself down and placed my cock at the entrance of her pussy.

I slid in easily as she was dripping and started to fuck her pussy good.

"Uhhhh, fuck, Darren, please..." she again begged.

"Please what?" I asked.

"Please, you know where I need it..." she almost cried out.

"And where is that?" I teased.

"You know it, you fucking know it, it's not funny, I fucking need your cock in my ass, please!" again begging.

"You could have told me that ages ago, Ann" I teased her again while shoving my cock deep inside her ass.

"You motherfucker, just shut up and take me. Take my ass, hard!" she desperately instructed.

And I did.

I gripped that hot milf ass cheeks and started to lower myself into her needy hole.

"Uuuuhhhhhh, ffffuuuuckkk!" she panted, as my cock slid inside her butt until fully buried.

"Now, no games, please, no more teasing, just do it ok?" she begged, pulsing her ass around my cock.

"Yes Ms. Summers, as you wish Ms. Summers" teasing her but following her needs I started to hammer.

"Uh, uh, uh, uh, fuck, yes, harder, go on, fuck me, harder, harder, yes, yes, oh my god, fuck, yes, common, nail my ass, give to it!" she cheered.

The scene was unbelievable, this hot 48-year-old milf was kneeling on a dirty bathroom floor, wearing high-class clothes and makeup, asking me to destroy her asshole.

"Oh my fucking god, keep going, yes, yes, just like that, mommy needs that, take my ass, common, ahhh, fucking hell, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, oh, yes, ahhh, fffffffuuuuuuuuccckkkkkkkk" she yelled as she came hard on my cock.

And so was I.

I pumped her ass full of my spunk, her grunting loudly as my spurts hit her inner walls.

"Ohhhh goooooddd, I needed that!" she moaned.

My dick still in her ass, I told her:

"You are just superb Ann, now, where's your plug?" I asked sheepishly.

She froze.

"Fuck, I didn't take it with me..." she panted.

"Don't worry, just close your tight little butt good and it'll stay there" I teased.

Ann looked at me horny.

"You're the devil, you know that?" she smirked.

"Well, in that case, I believe Ms. Summers likes to get her whore milf ass drilled by the devil" I smirked.

"Don't let that cum out of your slutty ass now, I want you to keep it in as long as possible" I added.

As an act of saying goodbye for today, she leaned close and took my cock in her mouth in one go, touching my belly and balls with her lips and withdrew herself again.

"Next time you're in a sticky situation and in need, I'm going to push my ass on your dick and only make you cum from my ass pulsing around your gorgeous cock!" she teased.

"Try me" I swaggered.

She left and I was about to leave too when outside the stall, the cute bartender girl was standing in the ladies' room, looking deep inside my eyes, one hand buried under her skirt from the back.

She slowly took out her hand from back there and pushed two fingers inside my mouth, saying:

"It's been in my ass".