New Rules

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I do, Tams," said April, getting to her knees.

"We all do," added Summer. Susan nodded.

"Well then stop ogling each other down there and strip me."

"Yes, ma'am." Summer got on her knees beside the tall girl, reaching for her waistband. April joined her, on the other side.

"You too, Susan," smiled Tammy. "Right here in front."

"Okay," she said shyly, putting her fingers into the waistband below Tammy's navel. April and Summer were on either side of her, all three girls' nude bodies slick with sweat and damp with arousal, brushing against each other as they crowded in close around Tams.

They peeled the tights down, revealing her most intimate areas. Susan nearly let out a small moan, feeling soft pubic hair against the backs of her fingers. She was so turned on, exposed outside in the sun, helping to undress the other girls. She felt a warm trickle run down the inside of her thigh as they lowered the yoga pants further, uncovering Tammy's muscular hips, her round ass, her lovely vulva with slick, swollen lips beneath a tuft of bright blue hair. Her labia were full and pink, and the cleft between them was just barely parted by a small blue bead. Susan licked her lips, staring at it. She leaned in closer.

"Go ahead, little sis." Tams reached down, tugging on one pussy lip with her fingertip. "You can take a closer look."

There was a glint of silver metal, a small bar with blue beads on either end, running through the hood of her clit. April and Summer continued to work the tights down her lean legs as Susan reached up to touch Tammy's pussy, feeling the cool, unyielding piercing, and the warm, wet flesh around it.

"You can have a taste, if you want to," encouraged Tams. She ran her hands through Susan's dark hair, brushing some of her bangs from her forehead as she gazed down at her. "I know you do. Go ahead. It's alright."

April and Summer had Tammy's leggings down to her feet now and the girl stepped out of them, completely naked in all her glory. Susan nodded, looking up at her, and extended her tongue tentatively until she felt it touch the salty sweet tang of her new sister's warm inner labia. She licked upward, until the tip of her tongue touched the bead of the piercing, and she pushed it around a bit, tugging on Tammy's clitoral hood. She sucked the hard object in between her lips, and heard Tams make a surprised sound.

Susan felt a warm sensation growing inside her as she nuzzled her face into Tammy's pussy, turning from side to side so her cheeks and mouth could rub against the slippery folds of flesh. She felt her face getting wet with Tams' hot juices, and licked her lips.

"You feel so good," said Tammy in a husky voice. "Don't stop. Please."

"I don't ever want to stop, Tams," breathed Susan. She gave her vulva a soft kiss, making out with it slowly; she suckled one swollen pussy lip into her mouth, and then the other, eliciting a low moan. Everything seemed to grow more slick as she licked, more wet. Musky warmth bloomed on her tongue as Tams shifted her hips and ground herself against Susan's face with a long groan. She could feel the other girl's clit growing harder in her mouth, and seized it between her lips, sucking.

"Oh fuck, Susan," Tammy gasped, legs trembling. Her hands landed on April and Summer's shoulders for support as Susan ate her out with abandon.

"You can call me Susie," she mumbled into the girl's pussy. "If you want."

Tammy clutched at April's ponytail, breathing rapidly as her abdominal muscles rippled in time to Susan's tongue strokes. "Oh ffu--ahh..." She let out a series of half formed words, trying and failing to remain coherent. "Ahh... oh my g--"

Susan felt a wave of heat wash over her mouth and chin as Tams froze up, fingers tight in her hair, holding her face firmly in place as she ground against her, though that was hardly necessary. Susan was pushing in as hard as she dared anyway, licking deeply, slurping at her new big sister's pussy, rinsing her face in warmly flowing nectar. She felt a matching heat build low in her pelvis as she reveled in the feminine taste and scent, burying her lips and tongue in the slippery embrace of Tammy's swollen, parted labia.

She reached down to rub her own dripping pussy, sliding her fingertips over slick folds and into wet warmth. She was on fire down there; she felt like she might cum without anything touching her at all. She stroked her clit and spread her juices over her labia as she dined on Tammy's honeyed lips.

"Let us help you with that, sweetie," said Summer, reaching in to take over, slipping her fingertips between Susan's quivering legs, and dancing them across her vulva, getting them wet and ready to push into her opening. Susan's knees felt weak.

"Oh honey," whispered April, "these nipples are so hard." She was fondling Susan's tits, and suddenly pinched one of her nipples firmly. "So swollen..." She leaned in, closing her lips warmly over the other one, scraping it with her teeth as she continued to tug and pull on the first.

"Aahhh," moaned Susan into Tammy's pussy, as the girls on either side stroked her clit and suckled at her breasts. She caught sight of Van and Riley nearby in the water, pressed together with their tits squished between them, dark and light limbs tightly entwined and snaking over one another's bodies as they feverishly made out. The sight sent her hurtling over the edge of her own orgasmic cliff and she began to twitch and yelp at the strumming of Summer's fingers inside her.

"Oh fuck, oh f--" she panted desperately, body going weak, finally relenting in her oral assault on Tams. She fell back in April's arms, legs splayed out on the concrete, and Summer followed her down, maintaining her vaginal ministrations. She stretched out on the patio between Susan's legs and kissed her inner thigh, licking the skin where her juices had dribbled out. She licked her labia, and closed her soft, full lips over Susan's engorged and throbbing clit, suckling at it like a nipple she wanted to nurse from.

"Mmm, mmmm..."

"Oh god Sum--" Susan shivered and gasped as the girl's tongue parted her pussy lips and stroked her warmly from within. "Oh sh--"

She was cut off then as April leaned over her, and lowered herself down until her breast flesh was pressed smotheringly over Susan's mouth. April kneaded Susan's tits with her hands, making her groan, and closed her mouth over an aching nipple, suckling warmly. Susan eagerly did the same with the hardening nub between her own lips. She felt the vibration on her chest, like a surge of humming electricity, more than heard the sound when her attentions made April moan softly into her body.

She felt a second orgasm roll through her as she lost herself in the mutual breast play she was engaged in with April, while Summer slurped enthusiastically at her drooling pussy. She clutched at April's back, nails skittering lightly over her spine, and twitched helplessly on the cement as her vagina gushed and spasmed on Summer's tongue.

April kissed her way up Susan's chest, past her collarbone, and began to suck softly on her neck, and nibble at her earlobe, sending waves of heat through her body. "Do you want to kiss me, honey?" she whispered, voice tickling in her ear.

Susan nodded, and April's lips met hers in brief congress, upside down like Spiderman. She felt the girl's tongue run along the inside of her lips tantalizingly, for an incandescent moment. Then April shifted up onto her knees, murmuring, "Okay, here you go," as she positioned her legs on either side of Susan's head and then lowered her pussy until it was hovering just above her face. Her scent was crisp and strong, earthy and damp. There was a thin sheen of moisture on her pouty lips.

April was kneeling on Susan's arms, pinning them down. She could only stare at her sister's engorged vulva, watching as clear fluid dribbled down the maze of delicate wrinkles that made up her inner labia, and dangled in a fine strand from her pink recesses. Susan extended her tongue, feeling anxious to get a taste. She couldn't believe how much she loved it, radiating so much heat she could feel the warmth of it on her face, filling the air with its thick musk. April settled herself down and Susan's tongue sank into her opening, exploding with sensations and flavors as the girl ground herself upon it.

"Oh fuck, Susie," she panted, "that's it, that's... Ahhh..."

April was trembling as Susan's tongue slipped against her clit, like a hard little pearl embedded in her flesh, and lips met labia to lingeringly make out, like kissing a soft mouth. Blonde pubic hair in a narrow strip above her clit tickled Susan's nose. As April shivered and twitched with every movement of her lips and tongue, and Summer tenderly licked and kissed her inner thighs and pubic mound and heavily saturated pussy lips, fire bloomed low inside Susan once more, making her squirm, and then buck her hips and cry out into April's steamy vulva, making her groan deeply as well.

The three girls were entwined and writhing when footsteps announced a new arrival. Summer was the first to look up. Susan felt her mouth leave, and suppressed a whimper as cool empty air took its place. Then April shifted, looking over.

"Hey Becky," said Tams from the pool.

"Hi girls," said the newcomer. Susan got a better look as April moved off of her. Flaming red hair blew about her face in the breeze, and piercing green eyes looked out from a field of freckles. "I don't mean to interrupt the welcoming party, but there's some asshole out front beating on the door."

"Oh my god!" Susan sat bolt upright. "I can't believe him!"

"I'll take care of this," growled Tams, emerging from the pool with water streaming down her naked body.

"No, we'll take care of this," Susan said firmly. "Right, girls?"

There was a round of nods all around. "We're with you," said April, slapping an arm around her shoulders.

Vanessa was just as wet as Tams, dripping on the concrete as she climbed out. Her body was beaded with droplets of cold water as she came up to join the embrace with Susan and April, pressing in tightly. Susan shivered as the water got all over her. "I've got your back, roomie," said Van.

Summer hesitated, giggling, before joining in the wet hug herself. They had all come out here to cool off in the pool, after all. It was hot.

"Now where were my clothes..." Susan mused, glancing around.

"No time for that," said Tams as she strode purposefully toward the door. "Come on."

"Oh, right. Of course."

They all followed Tammy through the back entrance and the corridors of the old house, until they emerged in the front foyer, still dripping and nude, save for Becky, tagging along in her leggings and hoodie. There was a sound at the door of someone pounding on it from outside. Susan heard the irritatingly familiar voice of her ex shouting for her.

"Get the fuck outta here, dude," yelled Tams through the wood. "We're calling campus police." Becky had her phone out, Susan saw from the corner of her eye.

"My friend knew who you were from that blue hair, you freak! You bitches have my Susan in there, I know you do!" he raged.

Before anyone could stop her, Susan threw the door wide open, glaring at him with enough force to melt his skin, she was quite sure. Or at least knock him back a step. Instead, he froze with his fist mid-knock, his mouth dropped open, and he stared at the room full of dripping wet, naked women, with Susan front and center.

"You bastard! You absolute asshole!" she screamed.

"Susan, I--"

"I can't believe you followed me over here after what you've done, and what? Think I'll come back with you? We're finished!"

"Susan, look at yourself! What have these dykes done to you?"

"They've done far more than you ever could," she said smugly.

"Just come on, let's talk about this at home," he said, starting to reach in for her.

"No!" The girls tried to swing the door shut but he caught it. "Fuck you!" Susan shoved on his chest, careless of his hands glancing off her wet body, and found Van at her side, glistening with pool water, her face a fierce mask of pent-up violence. She helped push him back, deftly knocking aside a hand that fumbled for her hair. The wide-eyed look on his face as he struggled with the naked women was actually priceless, Susan thought.

"Don't let him in!" she heard April yelling, as she and Tams pushed on the door. Susan and Van shouldered him past the threshold, and then added their weight to the door with Tams, forcing it to, slowly, against the loser shoving on it from the other side. Cords of muscle stood out on their arms and legs as they strained and trembled, until the latch clicked and Summer quickly turned the bolt.

The girls caught their breath as the asshole continued to beat angrily at the door from outside, shouting and swearing. Susan and Vanessa shared a long look, chests heaving from their exertions.

"That was something else, roomy," said Van, breaking out in a huge grin.

Susan nodded, looking around at her sisters. They were all powerful, naked goddesses. And she was one of them. She felt amazing. Tammy gave her a nod, and she returned it, heart beating fast with the adrenaline still running through her veins.

They heard the squawk of a campus police siren from one of the golf carts they used, and stern voices over the loudspeaker. Red and blue lights trickled in through the glass blocks lining the front door. There was some angry shouting as footsteps approached, and a brief scuffle by the door, before Susan heard all the voices head back to the cart and drive off.

"Well, that's sorted," remarked Summer.

"We need to unwind after all that," said April, with a gesture toward the gym. "Let's chill out in the hot tub."

"Ooh, good idea," agreed Van. She smiled at Susan, taking one of her hands. "Come on, girl."

"Are..." Susan paused, swallowing. "Are you going to come too, Becky?" She was looking at the red haired girl with her long, slender legs in tights and her lips shiny with gloss, her freckled face and her scruffy hoody over an old t-shirt. Becky was the only one there still fully dressed, and it made Susan feel a little embarrassed talking to her, naked and exposed as she was. But she felt compelled. She turned her foot back and forth on the ground awkwardly. "I hope you will."

The girl looked at her for a moment with those clear green eyes, before taking her other hand. "Of course, Susan! Everyone's had a head start getting to know you, so I'd better catch up, hadn't I?"

Susan felt giddy as they all went through the gym and into a room with glass doors that opened onto the pool, and a tiled floor around a sunken tub. Becky hung up her hoodie as April got the bubbles going. The tub churned like a cauldron.

"I'll just put my feet in," said the redhead. She tugged on her t-shirt and tied it tight under her breasts, exposing her midriff. Susan was stepping into the hot water, up to her calves. She kept her eyes glued to Becky as the new arrival pushed down her tights and stood there in tiny lace panties, mostly just bits of string as far as Susan could tell. The girl pondered for a moment. "I don't want to get these wet," she mused, slipping them off, and bending over to step carefully out of the little scrap of silky fabric. Her pussy was aflame with short red hair.

Susan settled herself into the water, wincing at the heat as it rose up her thighs and washed over her bottom. She sat on the highest step so she was out of the water above her navel. Becky was perched on the tiled edge of the tub next to her, naked from just beneath her tits down to her feet, kicking and splashing on the step.

"Ooh, hot," she said, sinking her feet in gingerly. Her knees swung out and she scooped up some of the water in both hands, letting it pour down her tummy and over her thighs, darkening her red pubic hair and slicking it down. "Ahh," she sighed.

There was a clinking sound and Susan noticed some of the other girls entering the room with a few six-packs. Riley pulled a couple of bottles and knocked the lids off with the edge of a table before offering them to Becky and Susan.

"Thanks sweetheart." Becky glanced at Susan in the water beside her, and held out her bottle with a friendly smile, so Susie reached up and tapped it with her own, grinning back. She felt so accepted here already, like she'd become part of a family. She took a drink of her cold beer and leaned back on Becky's bare leg, tentatively, heart beating fast. Becky didn't react, except to run her fingers through Susan's hair a few times, straightening out some of her locks.

"Such cute hair you've got," she said. "I'm so jelly."

Susan turned in shock at that, putting her hands on the girl's freckled thigh. "Are you kidding me?" she demanded. "With your--your--"

"I know, right?" said Van, sitting on the tiles behind Becky with her legs on either side. She combed her fingertips through the girl's hair like she'd done it a thousand times before. "Hers is like actual fire."

"Come on, guys. I think it's more like carrots--"

"Shut. Up."

The girls laughed. They drank. Tams had some Mexican food delivered and Summer slipped on a robe to accept the box at the door, stripping it off again before she got back to the hot tub. Soon the room was full of dripping wet girls with steam rising from their naked bodies, standing around the tables eating chips and tacos.

Susan could see the pool through the glass doors; it had gotten dark outside. Automatic Christmas lights had come on, hanging from the trees lining the fence around the backyard. Riley pushed the sliding door open and let in the cool night air. Susan's nipples stiffened as the steam coming off her chest swirled away. It felt great to sit with her legs in the hot water and the evening breeze playing over her wet skin, surrounded by so many new friends. Bare breasts and glistening behinds were everywhere she looked, and the girls casually brushed against each other as they got in and out of the tub, and hung out all around it.

A few of them went out to the dark back patio to dive into the pool. Susan joined April and Summer there, shivering at the sudden cold as she jumped in.

"Aiee," she yelped, as they all splashed and giggled.

After a few more trips back and forth between pool and hot tub, all the girls were thoroughly refreshed and relaxed. Susan eventually went out to gather up her clothes from the patio, but she didn't really feel like putting them on. None of the others were bothering to, either. Even Becky had gone ahead and pulled off her t-shirt to jump in the pool a while earlier. Now it was getting late and some of the sisters were splitting off, wandering back into the house.

"God I'm exhausted," commented Vanessa, showing up beside Susan with her booty shorts and halter top in one hand. She bent over to pick up Susan's bra and skirt in the other. "Want any help with your stuff, Suze?"

"Sure, Van, thank you!" Susan found her last shoe and sock and the two of them went back in through the tiled corridor that led to their studio, carrying their crumpled clothes and dripping on the floor the whole way.

"Here's a towel."

Van had grabbed a couple of them from the bathroom as they passed it. Susan held out her arm, hands full, and took the towel in the crook of her elbow with a smile. Once they got into the studio she dropped her clothes in a pile by the wall and started to dry off. Her roommate was dragging her towel back and forth across her back, sleek brown body shimmying against the terry cloth. She shook out her black curls. Susan watched her ass ripple as she moved, and licked her lips.

"Well, here we are." Van turned to face her, setting the towel aside. She was by the bed. "I usually, you know, sleep naked..."

"Well, I usually do too."