New Rules

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I could put something on--"

"No," whispered Susan.

"No?"

"I mean, you don't have to. Not--not if you don't want to."

Vanessa came a little closer to her. "Is that really what you mean?"

"I mean, I don't want you to." She took a step closer as well, so their breasts were nearly touching, nipple to nipple. It felt like blue electricity might arc across the small gap between them. "I want you how you are."

Van grinned at her, leaning forward until their breasts made contact, firm nipples pressing each other down into the soft surrounding flesh. The girls' noses brushed together. "I want you how you are, too."

Susan felt her roommate's warm breath on her lips, and instinctively opened her mouth, drawing in the moist air. The tip of Vanessa's tongue darted between her lips, and she felt it lick her teeth and gums. The girl let out a low laugh, running her fingers up Susan's naked hips and over her ribs. She shivered in her new sister's arms.

"It's been a long day, hasn't it?"

Susan bit her lower lip, glancing into her roommate's dark eyes. She nodded.

Vanessa pulled back the cover and held it up for Susan. "After you."

Susan slipped into the blankets and Van followed after, sliding the lengths of their smooth bodies together. Her knees moved against Susan's and their legs parted, one slipping between the other two, then another taking its turn, as they slowly squirmed against one another.

"This feels so nice," Susan breathed. "I'm glad we only have one bed, now."

"So am I, roomie." Vanessa closed full lips over Susan's throat, applying steady suction, making her moan softly. The girl's curly hair tickled Susan's face. Van moved a hand up and down her abdomen, feeling her breasts, firmly squeezing one, gently caressing the other. She moved down to feel Susan's vulva, still cool and moist from the pool. Her touch made Susie shiver and tingle.

Van grunted in surprise as Susan rolled her over, pinning her down and lying on top, stomach pressed against stomach. Pussy rubbing wetly against pussy, as the two girls shifted their hips against each other. Vanessa's skin felt warm and damp along Susan's body.

"I'm sorry about earlier today," she said, gazing into her roommate's face. "I really did want to do it, you know. Use the vibrator with you." She bent her head down and took a chocolate nipple in her lips, sucking the hard nub into her mouth and nibbling at it delicately.

"Aahh," gasped Van with a sharp intake of breath. She made her move as Susan shifted toward her other nipple, rolling the two of them over again so she was on top. "I know you did," she grinned down at Susan. "I knew it from the way you stared at me with your tongue hanging out when I offered you one."

Now Susan let out a long groan as Vanessa slurped her breast into her warm mouth, suckling and licking, dragging her lips over Susan's chest to seize the other one similarly. "Oh god, Van..."

"But hey, it's not too late," she said, looking up from the tits she'd been nuzzling. She reached under the pillows and pulled out a bright pink toy. "I've got 'em right here."

There was a hum as the device clicked on, and then she touched it to Susan's chest, moving the round head over her breasts, grazing her nipples as they began to stiffen. The vibrations rippled through her torso, making her breathe faster.

"Ooh," she sighed, wriggling on the bed as Van traced down her abs and over her navel with the pink toy, drawing ever closer to her tingling pussy. She yelped as it found her clit, bucking her hips, but Van rode her skillfully, maintaining contact, rubbing the head of the vibrator up and down her vulva until strands of pussy juice stretched and broke between the smooth bulb and Susan's sticky labia with every stroke.

Her moaning quickly overwhelmed the low hum of the toy as Vanessa worked her fingers into Susan's opening, parting her lips and exploring the wet heat inside. Van shifted around on top of her until they were facing opposite directions, and swung a knee over Susan's body, so she was straddling her chest. She sat back, resting her ass on Susan's collarbone, grinding her pussy against her sternum. Susan could feel a pool of wetness spreading over her skin as the girl rubbed on her.

"Here, you try this one," said Vanessa with a look over her shoulder, holding out the pink vibrator. Susan took it and Van leaned forward, stretching out her smooth, round ass cheeks, spreading them open so Susan's eyes were filled with winking asshole and glistening pussy lips, parted just enough to reveal a pink glimpse within. The other girl reached under the pillows and came back with the larger purple toy she had used earlier. "I'll take care of you with this."

There was a deep thrum from the purple vibrator as she flicked it on, and immediately Van had it up against Susan's clit, making her squirm and writhe. She couldn't believe what it felt like. There was lightning surging through her abdomen. She felt the pink toy humming in her hand and tried to focus her eyes on the pussy in front of her, reaching up to touch Vanessa's vulva with the head of the wand.

"Oh fuck," swore Van, her body jerking. Susan wrapped an arm around her hips, and kept the pink device on Vanessa's pussy, sliding it up and down her slippery opening, circling her clit. Her vision was blurry from the shaking she was enduring down where her roommate was holding that purple behemoth against her. Still she managed to bring her other hand to Van's pussy and slip her fingers into the girl's slick, dark folds, feeling the warm, moist flesh. "Aaahh..."

"Is this good?" asked Susan, exploring Vanessa's inner lips with her fingertips.

"Oh god, Susan..."

She felt for the velvety recesses inside, pushing a fingertip ever deeper into tight, hot wetness as Vans' anal bud clenched and relaxed against her hand, pursing like a little mouth to give her kisses. She felt the girl's internal muscles clutch at her finger as it slipped more deeply inside her, the walls of her canal rippling like a throat trying to swallow. The sensation sent a surge of heat through Susan's pussy, and she felt it gushing out around the purple bulb humming against her lips down there. Her heart was beating so fast. She was taking quick heavy breaths, making little crying noises with each one despite the slowly growing euphoria she was feeling. Vanessa's vagina quivered around her finger as she touched the pink vibrator to her clit, and the girl let out a long groan, pushing back against her.

"Fu--oh my g--ahhh..."

Her roommate's body began to shudder, even as Susan's own orgasm built to a crest and spilled over her, making her twitch and buck as her legs kicked and flailed ineffectually, caught in the tangled blankets. A warm flow of creamy juices began to slicken Susan's fingers and hand, dripping down her wrist as she palmed Vanessa's swollen clit and fingered her slippery insides.

"Oh fuck, Van..."

She reached down and dragged her big sister up to face her, laying along her body. Their breasts pressed together, and both of their pussies ground against the one pink vibrator still humming between them. Vanessa was still twitching and catching her breath as Susan seized her hair and drew her down, slowly, watching her face. Their lips came together and the girls began to softly make out, almost by blind instinct in their dazed state, lazily shifting their bodies and their hips upon one another as Susan's hands explored Van's sleek, sweaty skin and their tongues entwined like mating snakes.

Susan felt her pussy lips kissing Van's slick labia, both vulvas sliding over the buzzing toy like a pair of mouths sharing a big sticky sucker. She clutched at her neck, legs gripping her roommate's legs, and let out a moan into her lover's mouth, even as she heard Vanessa groaning deeply herself. The girls came again together, clinging to each other as if riding out a storm, pummeled by stinging flecks of orgasmic pleasure and wracked by spasming convulsions.

They stroked one another's faces as they slowly returned to Earth, gulping down lungfuls of air and gradually opening their eyes. Vanessa's beautiful face was all Susan could see. The girl smiled at her, their noses touching.

"Good night, sis."

-

This story was written for the Karaoke Challenge, and drew inspiration from the song "New Rules" by Dua Lipa.

Thanks also go to EmilyMiller for beta reading, and for many helpful insights.