New Scat Slave Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That looks fucking horny boys, grab a piece of my shit in your hands and put it back on your cock. I want to see those cocks fucking covered in shit."

I stopped wanking and grabbed the first piece of shit close to my cock, I then closed my hand around it and started wanking again. In all honesty, the feeling was fantastic and horny. How disgusting I had become!

"Wank nice and slow boys, I want to watch the shit slide around your cock and balls while you are playing but I am warning you both, don't cum or this will be the last visit."

That threat again. That is the last thing I wanted so I slowed down, but I honestly could have sped up and shot my spunk everywhere. Michael had parted from me slightly as his wanking arm was his right (my left side) and needed more room, but we then heard, "touch your heads together." Our bodies automatically parted as our two heads touched. Lesley walked to our heads and, facing away from us, began squatting again. Oh fuck I thought.

"Clean my arse boys. Clean up all that shit."

Without thinking Michael and I lifted our heads toward her arse. Because Lesley had stood up after taking her shit it was now smeared around the hole. There wasn't loads but enough. I stuck my tongue out and began to lick gently at first, Michael was obviously doing the same as two hands appeared grabbing one of our nipples and was painfully twisted. "Clean me I said, get those tongues working and fucking lick."

We put some vigor into it and began really slurping at the mess left behind. Having a bit of practice recently with the remains of the tub, the taste did not surprise me. In fact, I enjoyed it now. I was in a place I never thought would happen.

After a few minutes of licking, Lesley stood up and walked back to the sofa where she plonked herself down, picked up a glass of wine with one hand and began rubbing her clit with the other.

"You pair of dirty, horny, filthy bastards. I bet you are both loving this aren't you?"

"Yes mistress," was a quick reply.

"Look at those cocks, they are covered in shit. Your tongues are covered in shit. Mmmmm, delicious. Stop for a second boys, have some poppers."

With that, Lesley temporarily stopped what she was doing, opened the bottles and leaned over to let us sniff.

"Take extra," she said, "a big sniff because you are going to need it."

Through my hazy head I had another fear. What did she mean? This power over us and playing with our brain was a mind-fuck but horny as hell.

She closed the bottles, adopted her position again with wine and clit and said, "go back to your previous positions. Jon, turn your body round so both your cocks are in line with each other's face."

Due to how I was now feeling, I didn't even question it, I swiveled my body round and within a few seconds was facing Michael's shitty cock and balls.

"Resume your sucking."

Fuck, I thought. What? Eh? Surely not! This command brought me to my senses but only slightly as I felt a warm mouth take in my cock including the amount of shit it was now covered in. Ah fuck it I thought and moved my open mouth toward Michael's cock. His cock was coated in shit but due to him wanking it was a light covering and as I already had the taste in my mouth from cleaning, it wasn't as bad as I imagined. Fear of the mind again. I began sucking him.

"I want to see you take as much into your mouth as possible. Get those cocks clean. Oh, and don't stop till you both come. I want to see you clean the shit from each other's cocks and shoot down each other's throat."

Her words were downright filthy and made us devour each other's cock. We could hear soft moans coming from Lesley's direction. She was obviously wanking to the show in front of her. I could only think of how much power she had just now and how she was using that power.

The horniness, how dirty we were and the disgusting act we were carrying-out was nothing short of a major fucking turn-on. I could feel my orgasm was close. Michael obviously could as well because, even though we were sucking each other we began bucking our hips and fucking each other's face. Not too deep but enough to enjoy that fucking motion. My cock suddenly burst, and my spunk flew down Michael's throat. This must have worked for him because his cock started to pulsate and his hot creamy cum hit the back of my mouth. I continued to suck until there was no more. I couldn't tell what the stronger taste was -- cum or shit. A weird combination of disgusting filthiness. It must have been the vision of us both having an orgasm as, from the couch, we heard louder moans to a sudden shout of, "Oh yes, I'm coming. I'm coming. Fuuuuuck." I had my back to Lesley so didn't have the chance to watch her, but Michael's eyes were fixed on her.

You can tell that we all enjoyed it because our bodies were spent. Michael and I collapsed on our backs and that is when I had the opportunity to look at Lesley who had thrown herself back on the couch with her legs wide open but totally relaxed.

"Give me a minute please boys, let me get my breath."

We all lay chilling for a minute or two until Lesley stood up. "Turn around again Jon so both your heads are touching."

Oh my God, what now I thought, surely no more shit. I was chuckling inside but instead, Lesley positioned herself, so her pussy was right above our faces. She held open her pussy lips and began pissing again.

"Wash that shit from your mouth boys, swallow it up."

Michael and I had our mouths gaping to catch every drop. Piss. Shit. Cum. Piss. What a night...so far.

Once Lesley had finished, she gave her pussy a little shake and laughing said, "enjoy that boys?"

"Fucking yes mistress, thank you," I chuckled.

"Definitely mistress, thanks" replied Michael.

"Good, that's what I like to hear from my slaves. I am going for a shower first then you Jon as you arrived first then you Michael. Unless you want to go together?"

We both smirked but I laughed and said, "maybe enough bloke stuff for one night."

Lesley let out a slight giggle and took off for the shower while Michael and I lay chilling exchanging some war stories of our time with Lesley. One by one we got showered and dressed although Lesley covered herself with her robe. She poured us all some wine and sitting down to chat she said, "gloves are off boys, I am back to being Lesley, mistress has left the building." Michael and I laughed again and neither of us could say thank you enough. We stayed for another hour or two enjoying all the alcohol we brought in earlier and ended up helping Lesley to bed before Michael and I left in separate taxis.

What an incredible night. A text arrived the following day. 'Thanks boys, you were wonderful, we might meet again, you never know, take care, Lesley, aka mistress x x'

12