New Sensations

Story Info
Discovering a self performed new sensation.
1.6k words
5
770
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If you could suck your own dick would you?" It's the age old question that every man has encountered at one point or another in their life. Whether it was from a group of friends shooting the shit, that crazy ex seeing how far you would go, or just yourself being curious about your own abilities we've all heard it. Every time you answer "no fucking way", but deep down there's a part of you that thinks "what if?" Before you get too excited this isn't about the time I managed to pull off the impossible. However, this is about how one simple dream led to the beginning of something even greater.

It all started a year ago on one of those days where it seems like your mind and body is prisoner to its own lust. You all know what I mean when I say that. It's like the blood flowing through your veins becomes warmer, your body feels like it's in a constant state of euphoria, and all you can think about is releasing this pent up ecstasy that has overtaken you. These are the moments when you start to really think about some of those deep fantasies you've kept locked away in the back of your mind. Most of the time though you decide against those taboo dreams and just rub one out like usual. Today was not one of those days.

After trying persistently to overcome myself I finally just had to give up. I made the reoccurring decision to just go jerk off like I have so many times before. Similar to every other time I laid on my bed, slid down my pants, and watched my dick spring back to me after my waistband released what had been waiting for me all day. The feeling of my cock slapping up against my stomach sent a shockwave through my system. I know what's it like to be horny, but this was different.

My veins felt like they were going to explode through my dick and the throbbing that mimicked my heart beat was as if someone was squeezing my shaft. Doing my best to keep it together I began searching on my phone for one of my go-to videos (even though at this point I probably didn't need it). As the video started I began to ever so lightly run my fingers from the base of my shaft all the way up to the swollen head of my penis. Within maybe a minute of this I could see the tip of my dick beginning to shine in the light. Precum slowly became more and more before I even truly stroked myself. At this point I realized the phone had fallen to the side and my own dick was my sole focus. "If you could suck your own dick, would you?" That question, the one I always said "hell no" to, replayed in my mind.

I stopped what I was doing and just focused on what was in front of me. A hard, throbbing, precum soaked dick. Not just any dick though, my dick. After laying there for a couple of minutes I slowly took my finger down to the slit that was producing this shiny substance. Gliding my finger across the source I managed to collect a decent amount on the top of my fingers and guided them to my mouth. I hesitantly licked the tip of my fingers pulling away a string of pre cum into my mouth as a slightly sweet and salty experience danced across my taste buds. Instantly I wrapped my lips around my fingers and sucked the remaining residue off. I found myself grabbing my shaft with one hand to squeeze out as much precum as I could. My other hand eagerly gathered any thing it could from my penis and immediately found itself entering my watering mouth. I had never experienced this type of ecstasy before. I closed my eyes as I savored every bit that made itself available to me. Soon enough no matter how much I stroked my cock the precum stopped flowing. The problem now was that I managed to get a taste and needed more.

Lust filled and wanting more I knew exactly what was going to fulfill my needs. I was going to suck my own dick. I wanted to feel my own tounge explore the details of my penis, feel my mouth fill up with cock, and most of all taste myself once again. There was just one major problem, it wasn't possible for me. I have a decent penis, about 6 inches long, but being 6 foot tall means I would either need a longer dick or to be extremely flexible. Unfortunately for me I have neither of those.

After multiple attempts and different positions I realized I was shit out of luck. The closest I got was when I would lay on my back and throw my legs as far behind me as I could. Nowhere near my mouth, it did however occur to me that I was able to point my penis directly at my face. This gave me another idea. I may not be able to suck my own dick, but I definitely would be able to shoot a load all over my own face. Just the thought of performing a self facial sent my dick into overdrive. Pre cum started flowing once again and the throbbing got even deeper. Laying back down I took advantage of what was being provided and began sucking on my precum covered fingers. Once every last drop had been accounted for, I threw my legs as far behind my head as I could and stared up at my swollen cock waiting for me.

Reaching up into the sky I grabbed ahold of my dick and slowly began to stroke my shaft. This whole time I had yet to wet my penis since the precum acted as a natural lube beforehand. I spit into my hand and proceeded to coat my dick running my hands all over rhythmically going up and down the shaft. The feeling of my own touch was something that could send me over the moon and back. I could begin to feel the emerging buildup that has been waiting to climax make its way through the length of my penis. Picking up pace I began to go a little faster as I watched the tip of my penis grow in size. Finally I could feel it. I could feel the build up hitting the breaking point. Carefully I made sure to point my dick right at my face while keeping up the pace stroking aggressively.

At the last moment, right before I exploded, I closed my eyes and felt a warm glob shoot onto my face. String after string of my thick, creamy, hot cum fell upon my face. I had never cum this much. It was as if it was never ending as cum covered almost every piece of skin on my face. I felt it lay itself over my eyes, my nose, my forehead, and most importantly my lips. Once the eruption finally came to an end I threw my legs back down onto the bed and laid there as cum dribbled down my face. Rolling down my chin onto my neck, I took a minute to bathe in the mess I just created. The feeling of being masked with my own cum was one in which I never had expected to feel in my life. It was perfect.

After soaking in the moment (literally and metaphorically), I carefully opened up my eyes. I could feel the cum that was sitting heavy on top of my eyelids drip off to the sides. At this moment in time I still had what felt like the majority of my load resting patiently on my lips. Still consumed by my own lust I began to slowly push my tongue into this natural barrier. Parting the only thing that was keeping my cum from filling up my mouth, my tongue immediately tasted what I can describe as a deeper and thicker tasting pre-cum. Little by little cum began to coat my entire tongue.

Retreating back into my mouth I felt my throat begin to be coated with this thick substance. I closed my eyes again taking in the moment as I swallowed my own seed. Just like before, I tasted it once and now I needed more. Opening my mouth fully the remaining cum that coated my lips began to seep into my mouth. I stuck my tongue out all the way this time and licked any part of my face I could reach to pull in as much cum as I could. Every inch on the inside of my mouth was covered. Leaving the cum in my mouth I proceeded to scoop up some of the remaining cum off of my forehead and chin. Carefully, without spilling any, I reached back down to my still hard cock and began to stroke myself using my seed as lube. Feeling dirty in a good way I gradually started pushing the cum that was in my mouth back out onto my face. Cum running onto my lips, down my face, and all over my dick was what I wanted. It was what I needed.

Knowing I wouldn't be able to unload again anytime soon, I finally felt relieved. I grabbed my shorts I took off earlier and wiped off any remaining cum. I thought to myself "I did it." I may have not been able to suck my own dick, but what I just experienced was more than I could have ever imagined. Little did I know, there was more in store for me that would push the boundaries even farther than what I had just done.