Entertaining at the Lake

Story Info
The neighbors come to dinner.
2.4k words
4.31
8.6k
7
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife and I had rented a cottage at the lake in Vermont for the week. We had been married for about six years at this time, so our sex life had cooled down from those early years of marriage, but we were both still interested in spending some romantic days and nights together away from work and the city. The cottage was very private as it had a large backyard sloping down to the water and we could see only one neighboring cottage from our windows or the back deck. But it appeared to be vacant.

As soon as we got there, we put on our swimsuits and headed for the water. My wife, Judy had just bought a new swimsuit, a little thong bikini that left most of her ass bare. I groped her a couple times and she rubbed up against my cock making me hard, then swam away. She loves to tease me. We spent the next two hours lying in the sun on the beach. Finally, about 6 o'clock we walked back to the house, stripped off our suits and hung them up to dry, then walked in the house naked. I immediately jumped her and we made love, right there on the living room floor.

The next day my wife and I enjoyed the beach again in the morning. But the sun was strong and after about an hour I noticed that I was starting to get a little pink from the sun. I didn't want to overdo it and get a burn, so I told my wife I was going inside. She decided to join me and once again we hung our bathing suits out in the sun to dry then walked inside naked. We both loved the freedom of being in the country.

When I looked outside the window again, I noticed a family was moving into the house next door, what appeared to be a mother, father and two younger women.

I put on some shorts, picked up a book and went outside onto the deck to sit in the shade of a beach umbrella. I started reading a book.

Presently, I glanced around again to see the three women I had seen earlier emerge from their cottage and head for the beach. I looked a little closer and was shocked to see that they were all stark naked. The mother looked particularly attractive with large floppy tits that jiggled as she walked. My cock immediately began to fill with blood.

When the women got to the water they all got in the lake and started splashing around. The older lady didn't stay in very long and went to sit on the beach but the two younger ones continued splashing and horsing around. I loved watching them and before long, my cock was fully erect. I continued watching them for quite some time and absent mindedly started rubbing my swollen member.

Upon noticing me sitting on my deck watching, the older lady waved to me. She even got up, walked closed and invited me to join them. I wasn't sure how my wife would react to this so I politely declined. She promptly headed back to sit with the others.

I decided that I needed to do something about my erection. I pulled my shorts down to my ankles, took my cock in my hand and started to stroke. I had been stroking for several minutes when Judy opened the door and walked outside. When I saw her I quickly pulled my book over my erection in a vain attempt to hide the evidence. She leaned against the door frame and said, "Caught you red handed, buster. I know you were watching the neighbor women skinny dipping and jerking off. Save it for later!"

"Busted," I said with a smirk as I pulled up my bathing suit to cover my erection.

"Now I'm going for a walk on the beach. Pull up your shorts and behave!" she said as she turned and headed down towards the water. I did as she said, then picked up my book again and soon became engrossed in the story.

***

When my wife returned, she told me that she had met and talked to our new neighbors. "The Smiths are very friendly. Did you know that it is perfectly legal to be naked in public in this state? Anyway, Mrs. Smith told me they have been coming here and renting that cottage for several years now. We got to talking and I asked her if they were nudists. She said no but she grew up in a family that lived on a farm and skinny dipped in the pond, a short distance from their house. After she got married, she taught her husband ant their kids the joy of swimming sans bathing suit. She asked me if it offended us. I told her, 'no, we don't mind at all.'"

Judy went on to tell me that she sat down with them and they were soon joined by the husband. He was naked too. She chatted with them for a good half hour. "They are very nice people. Before I got up to leave, I invited them over for dinner. They thanked me and accepted.

"Okay, great," I told her.

Judy said the neighbor family be over in a half hour and I should get ready for them. I had been sitting out in the heat for some time now and was hot and sweaty. I headed inside, went to our room and laid out some clothes on the bed then hopped into the shower to clean up. When I was done I dried off and walked back to the bedroom. To my surprise, the clothes I had laid out were no longer there. Furthermore, when I looked around the room for my suitcase, it wasn't there either. I was stunned.

I walked out of the bedroom still naked and found Judy working in the kitchen. She looked me up and down then told me she liked the way I was dressed just fine. I asked her where my clothes were.

"I put them where you won't find them. Don't worry about it. Now, you take your naked ass and set the table. Don't even think about putting on any clothes," she said with a cruel smile.

"But, our guests will be here soon," I said, slightly stunned.

"You are being punished for jerking off while watching our naked neighbors," Judy said to me. I stood there still in shock that this was happening. But I am not very bashful myself and decided to go along with it. "Ok, dear as you wish," I said heading to the cupboard where the dishes were stored. My cock was now half hard just thinking about the situation.

I returned to the kitchen after completing my chore and Judy said, "Now, when The Smiths get here just act normal. Understand?"

"Yes," I said wondering how this would be accepted.

Judy handed me a drink and told me to chug it down it would help my nerves. What I didn't know but was later revealed was that she had slipped a Viagra into it to make sure my cock would get and stay hard.

Judy started teasing me by fondling my cock which of course made me hard. I tried to pull her close and kiss her but she broke away and told me, "no sex for you, bad boy."

When the doorbell rang Judy asked me to get the door. I walked slowly to the door and opened it. The Smiths parents, Dot and Kevin came in and were soon followed by their daughters, Sharon, and Heather. The parents didn't comment on my nudity but the daughters giggled and pointed at me when they noticed I had an erection. We all introduced ourselves. Sharon said that she had just turned 18 and was looking forward to going to their local community college in the fall. Heather said that she graduated a year earlier and was working part time to earn money for college. Dot and Kevin acted very nonchalant, just like there was nothing unusual or strange going on here.

Judy came in and said to hello to our guests. She told them I was being punished so I was required to be naked. She also wanted me to stay hard so she told the girls that they were free to stroke my dick and play with it whenever they felt like it. But added, "Make sure you don't do anything to make him cum."

We all then went into the living room and sat down to chat. The girls took turns teasing me by fingering my balls, stroking my cock.

A few minutes later Judy announced that it was time for dinner and everyone headed for the table. As I walked, my hard cock stuck out in front of me. I had never felt so embarrassed before, knowing that those young eyes were surveying my bare ass and hard cock. The girls sat there giggling and whispering to each other. When Judy stood up and asked who was ready for dessert, everyone responded that they wanted to wait a while. We all returned to the living room and Judy said that she wanted to see me in the kitchen for a moment.

Judy kissed me and said, "Look, David, I am a bit surprised you are taking this all so well tonight, but now comes par two of your punishment. Now you are going to go out there and jerk off while everyone watches."

"You are joking right?" I asked her, with question in my eyes.

"No, not at all. You were jerking off earlier watching those girls skinny dipping on the beach but you didn't get to cum. So now you get to cum and they get to watch you too." Judy said with a smile on her face.

I just looked at her and thought to myself what a wicked wife I had. I shrugged. "Okay, dear."

I followed her out of the kitchen and took my place in the middle of the room as everyone's eyes settled on me. Judy explained her plan to everyone.

"You folks already know that David is naked for a reason. He is being punished. Earlier today, while David was out sitting on the deck he noticed that Dot, Sharon and Heather were out on the beach skinny dipping. I watched him as he pulled down his shorts and started masturbating. When I came outside, he quickly pulled up his pants. I decided that I was going to embarrass him in front of you. Now for the final act, since he was caught jerking off, I am going to ask him finish what he started."

I looked at everyone in the room as I reached down and took my hard cock in my hand and started stroking. Heather and Sharon continued to snicker at my situation which turned me on all the more. I continued to work my cock faster. It didn't take long since I had started from an already aroused state. I felt the cum start to shoot out the tip of my cock and kept stroking as it flew out onto the floor. I shot out five good size spurts before the last drops trickled out. I sat there in the post orgasm haze looking at my wife. I then looked at the younger girls who all were breathing heavily. I then glanced at Mr. and Mrs. Smith. They both applauded.

I stayed naked and the Smith girls continued to tease my cock until they all left about an hour later.

I helped my wife clean up in the kitchen. We kissed and I apologized for my rather immature behavior earlier on the deck. I didn't offer any excuses,

Later that night as we lay in bed, we both heard noises from the beach area. We got up and went silently to the window. Since our bedroom overlooked the water, we were able to see two people on the beach. We were treated to sight of Dot and Kevin, both naked going at it hot and hard on the sandy beach. Dot was on top fucking Kevin as he toyed with her big floppy tits. I reached down and started to stroke my hard cock while I watched the show with Judy who had her hand playing with her pussy. I looked at her and said, "What do I get if I catch you playing with yourself?"

"I guess you can fuck me while we watch the show."

I proceeded to position her into a doggy position then penetrate her with my hard cock. I was able to hold off cumming since I had just cum a little earlier.

My wife came twice before I pulled out.

"I am still horny, Judy told me. But let's do something a little different. Let's go down there and join the Smiths," she said. She then led me out the door, down the stairs then across the yard onto the beach, both of us stark naked. When Dot and Kevin saw us, Judy asked, "Would you mind if we join you?"

Dot spoke up saying, "Hey, the more the merrier, please join us."

I started out fucking my wife but before long we switched partners and I found myself with my cock buried deep in Dot's hot pussy. As I fucked her, I looked over to see my horny wife getting fucked by Kevin. We continued fucking on the beach and switching partners for the next hour. Finally, when everyone was exhausted, we went for a swim in the lake. Afterwards, Judy and I headed home.

That night was my first night of Judy and I fucking our neighbors, but not the last. Judy and I also started enjoying getting naked on the beach. I found walking around naked in front of others to be such a turn on that, after we returned home I talked my wife into going to a nudist resort for a week.

The following summer we made arrangements to vacation with the Smiths at the beach houses in Vermont once again. This time the Smith's left their daughters at home. Judy and I both stayed naked for the entire week. My wife spent several nights in bed with Kevin and I too had all the pussy I could handle with two hot horny wives to make love to.