All Comments on 'New Shemale Stepmom'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 53 Comments
northirishdivernorthirishdiverover 2 years ago

As always a great story and so well written do keep up the great work

JynnyJynnyover 2 years ago

Exciting and erotic story...thanks for the memories you've just created

petey377petey377over 2 years ago

fantastic story what a lucky slur Kyle is will there be more?

walt555walt555over 2 years ago

Love your stories, especially the trans stories. I hope Kyle, Fatima and Miranda come back soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is a really good story, I’d love a proper follow up with Miranda or at least more trans stories

jrichard1953jrichard1953over 2 years ago

Love this from the start to the climax of an ending! Waiting for Kyle to be transformed into the big fitted slut that she could be.

ndeavourndeavourover 2 years ago

The way you get into his mind, it's as if you had his body. Nasty and delightfully written, as always.

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesover 2 years ago

Kyle and Miranda doing it Kyle-style, the dedicated bottom begging for a pegging - but with a real cock! Kyle finds it quite thrilling as he gets his cream filling. Hot story! Five stars. And I'm glad Mrs. Walker got his cock too. She's such a slut! How about a 3-some with Kyle, Miranda, and Mrs. Walker? Mrs. Walker takes it in her pussy and up her ass - a real DP! Daddy just set her up with her first shemale. She said she wanted more. Mrs. Walker is so ready for them!

great lovergreat loverover 2 years ago

Most of silkstockinglovers's stories are good wank fodder. Some are bad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Another great wank bank story. It is so hot to imagine 1st being Kyle then Fatima and then Miranda; I can picture being Silkstockingslover watching all three - totally magmaistic - if there is such a word.

Michael56SmithMichael56Smithover 2 years ago

Thank you for a well told fantasy of mine,.. and while I would love a great deal of that action,.. a lot of the life of a bottom boy would be beyond me,.. mutual sex it could live with,.. now I will go and day dream awhile,.. stroking myself off,.. TMI? Oh well, I really enjoyed your story very much,.. thank you! ;-) TTFN

richfunrichfunover 2 years ago

Love your hot, sexy stories !

nashenas786nashenas786over 2 years ago

Can you please write another story with grandma and grandson? Or maybe add a new chapter to one of your previous grandma/grandson series? Really looking forward it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please write one on Kyle and Miranda!! Tell us their story also!!

LtShiharamLtShiharamover 2 years ago

i actually agree with some of the comments i feel like a part 2/spin off story wuth kyle and miranda should be made. i also like how the story went a lot

translover021translover021over 2 years ago

Please do a follow up on Kyle and Miranda.

SissywithabeardSissywithabeardover 2 years ago

fuck I would love to experience something like that.

mako64mmako64mover 2 years ago

wonderful story. pity that family is not bigger

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wonderfully done. Pity that is not a bigger family.

Royse69Royse69over 2 years ago

Really enjoyed the story

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow that story is hot

alittleofeverythingalittleofeverythingover 2 years ago

So nasty.. I loved it. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow, super hot. I loved it and spurted harder than Kyle whilst reading!

theMasterBaitertheMasterBaiterover 2 years ago

Loved the idea of that sandwich 3 sum. I wrote about one of those in one of my storys and thinking about being the fuck meat in a bisex sandwich really gets me off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Awesome Story!! Made me horny and hard as hell. You're a great writer! Would love to see your take on a lesbian BDSM story with maybe 2 sisters!! If you know what I mean! Great job!!

Pat2610Pat2610over 2 years ago

love being fucked by a ts

MrRLFMrRLFover 2 years ago

I really enjoyed it. He got exactly what he needed. Thank you for your story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You have to make that epilogue into a full story. Straight boys getting turned into bottoms by mommy dick is just too hot.

RazorDjinRazorDjinover 2 years ago

Probably bad of me, but I love that you gave a rich asshole what he deserved and both ends a rich feeding too XD so yea, great as always and fuck that guy. Metaphorically and literall

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love to have a step mother like that - I would suck her cock any time of the day

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

loved it

Client8Client8over 2 years ago

Nice! Interesting having Fátima play the submissive and the disciplinarian. I'd want to be Kyle's brother, except I'd willingly beg for a TS cock. Lucky for him he found just such an obliging soul. Cool. HEA's, gotta luv'em when they're not mushy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great work! I’d love to see a second chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I’d love to read more about Miranda meeting the son

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please make a sequel for this, the story was amazing!

ruwildruwildabout 2 years ago

Stepmom pounding the butt of a stepson is hot and this story is a super-hot version! Great job! Thank you for sharing this story with us!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

so incredibly hot

sissyboi69Aricsissyboi69Aricover 1 year ago

I so love your story, I fantasize all the time about being a bottom slut for Transexuals, Mommies

CharletteCharletteover 1 year ago

Good Read !

Because I hold such disdain for assholes who act like Kyle was trying to, I read this story through to the end to be satisfied that Fatima put the smart mouthed, cum seeking, cocksucker in his place.

This story is on equal ground with watching an experienced Drag Queen slice and dice a foolish heckler to pieces with her quick, well educated tongue. Sending them scurrying to escape the trashing she has rained down upon them. Just makes ya feel warm and fuzzy inside to see the ladies verbally pummel such jackasses into sniveling little dung piles, regretting even having gotten out of bed that day.

Lsx47Lsx47over 1 year ago

Great story, wish trans girls were in my area. I've never had the opportunity to meet any. As I have zero interest in a man. Something about a sexy daisy Taylor, Khloe Kay, Aubrey Kate Kane nd of girl I could get used to.

4chuckssite4chuckssiteover 1 year ago

398. There’s something about trans stories that grab my attention even though I don’t suck cock or use bottoms during sex. I don’t understand why guys want to be half girls. I’m jealous of the bodies that women have and wouldn’t mind being one temporarily, but to become half woman doesn’t excite me at all, but reading about them is mind grabbing. Maybe I’ll understand if I read more of these stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The best I have read to date... Absolutely perfect in every way!!!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

After preaching to Kyle how strong and dominant his father is, she cucks him by fucking his son. More than once.

Yeah, that works.

TeriLeighTeriLeigh10 months ago

Hi Jasmine, I don't know how I missed this one, as I love reading your most deliciously erotic stories and thought I read all of your trans stories and most of the rest. I'm sure you don't remember me, I have continued to loose weight, below 216 from 387, on my way to transition. My hair is a lovely silver and mid-back length.

Eaglerock30Eaglerock3010 months ago
Another amazing story

Hi Jasmine, wow another amazing story. I love reading your stories. I am a bisexual bottom. I love all kinds of sex but have never had sex with a shemale. That is something that I so want especially one as you have described in your story. Thank you for this story and all your other stories. I have not read one of your stories that I haven't loved. Please keep writing so we can all enjoy your amazing writing.

ConfuseddotcomConfuseddotcom10 months ago

Fantastic story. It made me heart beat with excitement and my cock throb with anticipation of the explosion which will follow. Thanks

littlepinkpeachlittlepinkpeach6 months ago

Dear Lord this is a BEAUTIFUL story. Plays right to my fantasies - an overconfident boy taken by an intelligent, patient, HOT woman. Bonus was the chick with a dick! Absolutely love the mind games and how you built it out.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Disappointing

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

This is my heaven. Thank you.

Foggybottom81Foggybottom812 months ago

Wow. Love this story. Would trade places with him anytime,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I would love to have a experience like that.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...