All Comments on 'New Side of Wife'

by stephwriter

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
A Great Story

Its good the wife gets off on punishment keep it up.

Pat M.

Atlanta,Ga.

amasterfoundamasterfoundover 17 years ago
good story

Very good story. Though I do believe it should have been in the Nonconcent/Reluntence catagory then loving wives. Probably would have been better received too. I wouldn't worry about other people's comment. Personally I feel that if they don't like this kind of story why read it?

This story will be mentioned at the authors hangout review thread

docgbrowndocgbrownover 17 years ago
My wife loved it

While this story only got me to "half-mast" it got my wife WET & HORNY! Thank you.

My wife loved the story and said she would have acted like Sue in the begining and wouldn't have minded being tricked into being handcuffed and taken advantaged of. She did disagree with the oral Sue gave to Tony after her ordeal.

My bride says that she would never would have blown Tony or done anything sexual with Tony once unchained.

My wife did express disappontment that Tony didn't screw Sue bareback while she was chained and naked. She would have had Mary enter the room while Tony was vibrating Sue and leaned against the wall to watch what was going on from inside. She then would have had Mary suggest to Tony to fuck Sue and add, to Sue, that she would "swear in court the Sue was a willing participant," and direct Tony to do Sue without a condom.

When they were done with Sue, rather than as written, my wife would have rather the keys be tossed her and the married couple depart, after parting words, for Sue to unlock and get dressed on her own.

Lastly, She would have liked to have read follow-up that day. Perhaps another episode like the first, followed by one with Sue and her husband being invited to share in the 'punishment' of Mary. During which time, Sue would insist that Sue's husband screw Mary in front of Tony.

Well thanks again. Thank you for helping to expose this part of my wife I didn't know about. I gotta go as my wife now wants another round, in bed.

LadyIlsaLadyIlsaabout 16 years ago
I would have been like Sue

Except that I would have made sure that hubby knew what I was going to do and he would love to watch, join in, etc... Got me hot and wet! Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I liked it 5*****

Next time you're in the US, you must bring your wife and spend the weekend. Meanwhile, I'll be looking for the cuffs.

Thanks for writing, tom anon

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous