New Start for Her Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carol said to his ear, "Love I´m submissive to her so get an idea that she can have you for breakfast when she decides to."

Jackie looked at her astonished and asked to all hear, "Is it far?"

"Just round the corner the following block." Terry said turning and slowing down. With her gloved handholds, Jackie´s making him feel her leather pants. She watches his reaction and just knows then looks at Carol approving.

"Jackie, you are being tested." Carol said knowing.

"Coming across a dominant woman not long ago is something I never thought would happen to me and love that it did; now a second one who seems to be ever more so overriding the one that dominates me is beyond my comprehension." Jackie said as they arrive at the place and go in. Terry likes his words knowing Carol mentioned to him how dominant she can be.

Carol sits down and Jackie is about to sit by her side and Terry once again holds his hand and guides him to her side, "Come here Jackie."

"But..." Jackie said.

"No buts I´ll have to teach you not to question me often." Terry said.

"Terry sorry but I do have a Mistress." Jackie replied in a low voice as the waiter comes over and takes the orders.

"We will get back to that in due time tell me how was your week?" Terry asked.

"It started well and ended not to well. I quit my job some office problems." Jackie said.

"I´m sorry and I´m not. Will that mean you´ll take on my offer?" Terry asked.

"Carol was of the idea that I no longer work so I really don´t know what have you to say?" Jackie asked looking now at Carol.

"Well the job as described previously by Terry is a half a day sometimes it could do." Carol said.

"Then it is done of course in your case it does come with a catch you are submissive and I want to play with you." Terry said not needing to mention she is always dominant.

Carol looked into Terry´s eyes wanting to say something and found herself out of words even with a dry mouth. At the same time, the food served does break up the challenge. Jackie knew something happened but was not sure so he starts eating and said, "Nice don´t let it get cold. ¨

"Yes it´s good." Terry said.

Since they are in a box and he speaks in low a voice he asked, "Carol, do you give me permission?"

"I know if you were both alone you would have your hand and anything you could into or touching Terry if she allowed you to. Nevertheless, your manners with me are good. This could turn into a battle between Terry and me and I´m not in the mood so go ahead." Carol said and knows that if Terry in the end wants to she can and will push her around if she has to.

"You are definitely a submissive and a slave and I like that as much as feeling your hand on me now. In a minute tell me what you feel." Terry said placing his hand on her pants.

"By now there´s no mistake in me saying that Jackie is more to you than you ever expected and it´s not because of me if anything he is an addition." Carol said with mixed feelings.

Since they are opposite to each other and there´s a tablecloth Terry with one of her legs gets between Carol´s thighs and up to her pussy previously having taken her ankle boot off. Carol feels her and closes and Terry said, "Don´t you dare you are mine and cannot deny it. I do enjoy how you always try to top me and never can your efforts gratify me and make me know you desire me. I´m now making your submissive aware he has nowhere to run to and I now make him mine as you are. I will not take him keeping my word to you but if you don´t within six months I will." Terry said watching how relaxed Carol looks now as she plays with her foot in her crotch.

"I don´t agree or disagree I can tell you that Jackie agreed in a consensual way to be my submissive and then my slave." Carol said smiling and expecting her to go down the same road with her.

"Tell me Jackie what are you feeling as you touch me and do you expect me to ask you to be my submissive? Terry asked.

Before he opens his mouth Carol said, "Answer as you truly feel or must you are free to do so."

"Thank you deeply Carol." Jackie said.

"You both do have something special." Terry said somewhat astonished yet understanding that they are going deep into each other feeling a certain feminine envy. She hopes she can achieve something similar.

"Terry I see that when interested you tend to take advantage of what is at hand in order to have what you want and see that I´m in your scope and reach. Through Carol you have me a new submissive served to you on a silver platter. Your pants yes feeling your leather encased leg is driving me crazy and you know it you only wanted it in my own words. I find you attractive and so does Carol. I also know you find each other attractive which adds difficulty to my decision. I´m not sure what gets you going with me maybe knowing you get her to be submissive with you adding the one she has to make it more fun I just don´t know. I´m not going to defy you or challenge you I know I´d soon be put into place I may question you even growl at you but that´s all it seems a battle lost even before started. I know this said will unfortunately only boost your ego." Jackie said when he is interrupted by Terry,

"Stop speaking and carry on touching me now softly between my legs just do it lower down." She then is kissing him as Carol is starting to have an orgasm as she feels Carol's hands touching her foot placing it in the right place only just a little under hitting her clit with Terry´s toe.

"Can I carry on?" Jackie asked after the kiss. Carol looks at him knowing that Terry does not take whatever he says into consideration unless it is total surrender. Carol now loves and hates her and it´s only her own fault for having taken Jackie to her. It is true she never thought she could get going in such a way with him. It is the first time she has ever seen her so turned on by a guy.

"Jackie you may carry on but I must advise you that at this present time and place whatever you say other that you will submit to me has no meaning. Understand this you are mine as much as Carol is. Now look at me Carol and tell me if I´m wrong you know I´m right and there´s no denying." Terry said still looking at Carol who has a relaxed face she does not answer and looks down.

Jackie understands he cannot take on Carol, Terry even less so he touches her more very sensually and asked, "Is that the way you want it?"

"Yes, Jackie." Terry said and orgasms in a barely distinguishable hiss. Carol looks up again knowing Terry holds the cards and in a sort of way that is becoming real and she enjoys it.

"You both are now my loves. Carol, Jackie is going to work with me. Jackie I´ll pay you as any other ordinary person keeping that out of this new relationship, for the rest you both belong to me. Now let´s go." Terry said leaving the bill paid.

Outside the restaurant they walked in silence until Carol mentioned something and Terry joined her into conversation as if nothing ever took place leaving Jackie confused. Terry tells them to follow her to her car, which is not far from theirs. "You´ll get in touch with Jackie so you coordinate when he starts." Carol said.

"Yes, I will although not sure if it will be this week, the next definitely. Carol, I will discuss with you shortly about who has privilege or priority in giving or not orgasms to your slave now mine as well so as you see I do leave some freedom to you. Jackie you will have to earn privileges with me and since your Mistress is training you, I guess I will be teaching you as well. Now both of you kiss my gloved hands accepting your submission to me and say you agree I´m your Mistress." Terry said.

"You are our Mistress," Carol and Jackie answer in unison after them both are kissing her hands.

"Good slaves now run along until I summon you." Terry said leaving.

Carol and Jackie get back to her car and he asked, "Is this what you expected?"

"Slave I had no idea she wanted you that bad and it was not in my parameters what took place today. Now all I´m thinking about is that I want you eating me silly into orgasms until I fall exhausted." Carol said wondering if she should peg him or not now.

"I will Mistress." Jackie said as they enter the house.

"Undress I´ve decided differently." Carol said getting a crotch less latex cat suit out as she passes it to him in their bedroom.

"The sudden change obeys to something different?" Jackie asked.

"You know it´s my prerogative as your owner. It does and I´ll tell you in a while." Carol said helping him into it with her hands covered with talcum.

"I love your hands on my body as you have now." Jackie said wishing he could take her but knows it is only a daydream a wish and nothing else for is a slave to her.

"Now put these latex knickers on and you place your cock in the sheath so it fits well." Carol said as he pulls it up putting the cock in as he sees it has that release tube at the head.

"Ok Mistress." Jackie said.

"Now these." Carol said helping his time fitting his cock downwards and pulling further up. She turns to his back and sees it fits perfectly opening his cheeks slightly and at the same time, his arse cheeks are firm and sexy.

"That is tight Mistress." Jackie said as he feels her hand fondling.

"Yes I know look at yourself in the mirror." Carol said.

"I never thought I had an arse like it looks now." Jackie said.

"You do love and it´s so sexy." Carol said turned on knowing she is going to take his anal passage.

"Oh god you are so turned on." Jackie said blushing.

"That is even sexier love. Now mittens, leather cuffs and hood." Carol said proceeding with it.

"Mistress I see you put a latex sheet on the bed are we going there now?" Jackie asked.

"Sit and let me try your footwear on." Carol said bringing over a pair of high thigh leather boots placing one of them in his foot then the other.

"On you they look nicer." Jackie said.

"These are yours I have my pair which obviously don´t fit you." Carol said.

"The leather is so soft." Jackie said.

"I´ll be back shortly if you want take a nap." Carol said leaving with a number of latex items. She powders herself with talcum and slides the latex cat suit on. She remembers the last time she used that was years ago. She would wear it when in the mood to fuck or flog her partner taking her time making it a ceremony for both, but sometimes the urge would make her skip this way and dress in leather it´s quicker. She will mention all this to him after this first time, which is very special. She puts her latex hood on and is ready to go over to him.

Jackie did take a nap and wakes up just before she is walking in, "Mistress?"

"You look so sexy and ready for me." Carol said.

"I know it´s you or should I doubt it?" Jackie asked seeing that her crotch has a protruding rod and it´s matching her black outfit.

"Yes it´s me." Carol said laughing, "Terry has changed my agenda and I find convenient to make you mine today so that we can play much more time between us before she does the same with you which is about four to six months from now that being the limit she gave me." Carol said.

"What?" Jackie asked baffled, "You said you would do it but what has it got to do with the time given by Terry?"

"Once over this first time I´m going to peg you often until you love having me in you craving the way I do it." Carol said as if knowing what she is talking about through experience.

"It´s all so sudden Mistress. Will you go soft on me?" He asked.

"Yes love I want you to cry out in desire with me doing it." Carol said.

"So it´s going to happen now?" Jackie asked stupidly noticing after he did.

"Come love look at the mirror and tell me who has a cock and who is pussy like?" Carol asked the obvious, "If you understand I will ask you to kneel and I´ll stand before you I will not speak if I can avoid it but I will see well if you do the obvious."

Jackie looks at the mirror and the hood he has on disguises his blush. It is obvious who is who and said nothing. He kneels and she moves forward her rod just an inch from his lips. Slowly she closes in until it´s touching his lips. Again, without a word, she starts sliding it in and with her hands on his hood she makes him suck and he voluntarily follows her. This situation after the day they have had is making her orgasm. His mitten hands are at her side as she still guides him up and down her shaft. She hears, "Slurp, slurp, slurp." Jackie sucks.

"Now it is time love. Get on the bed on your stomach and the pillow under." Carol said.

"Mistress please go easy on me." Jackie asked again in a submissive way.

"Yes I will so that you know. First a small anal vibrator, then a sequence of three larger ones. When I do go in you the sensation will be nice for you I guarantee it." Carol said tying the leather cuffs he is wearing with rope to the bedposts. She lubricates the anal vibrator and shows it to him it is thin maybe a bit thicker than an enema nozzle and long. She is expecting certain resistance although Terry before giving him an enema did finger fuck him the other day. The tip is probing and it suddenly starts sliding in detecting no resistance apart from that initial discomfort. Her gut tells her he has had some play before and wonders if to question him or not then deciding to wait and try the other ones.

"Uh, Uh." Jackie said and Carol just smiles as she leaves it in vibrating.

"Now we go with the following one." Carol said lubricating it. The vibrator is off and taken out replacing it with a thicker toy and again it seems to find its way in easy. She smiles as she goes in an out. She has the other ones ready and decides to go with the next one, the same happens. She holds her laughter because she could be wrong although she doubts it. It is time for the last one before she goes in with the one she has on now.

"You have an expert hand Mistress." Jackie said complimenting her because he is not feeling pain only certain discomfort.

"Ok then here we go with the one that follows which is slightly bigger, She sees how his anal ring opens and closes as the head goes in loving every moment of it. She repeats it twice then goes in slower not seeing or sensing a strong resistance as it finds its way in. His arse cheeks involuntary try to close. Carol deduces that he did try smaller ones or played long ago, which comforts her even more because it´s nearly consensual pegging if he has played with toys as it seems to be.

"This one does feel big." Jackie said not deliberately complaining.

"That is what I want to hear you say with me totally in you." Carol said as she hand fucks slowly lubricating and giving him now a likeable sensation. She takes it out stands and touches his side.

"You like doing it clearly." Jackie said as Carol standing at his side rolls the condom on so he sees it and moves to his back opening his legs. She lies on him moving her cock up and down between his cheeks. He feels it but won´t say a word his tightly encased cock twitches and knows he would be hard if free. Jackie feels embarrassed by this and glad that bound and latex encased he does not make it obvious to her. Mixed feelings wanting and ashamed of this feeling. Just as well all this concealed by latex encasement. He will be surprised how much she knows that he is a willing soul.

"Let´s see if I turn you into a willing girl." Carol said putting the head in ever so slowly then out again repeating it various times loving the intrusion in the anal passage and it´s her doing it that she loves.

"Are you going to go in?" Jackie asked wondering what she is doing.

"You want me in you love how wonderful." Carol said teasing him.

"I did not mean that." Jackie said feeling checked.

"I think you do and that is good slave surrender to me." Carol said as she slowly buries herself filling him up for the first time. She knows what she feels when she has had it in and practicably knows the sensations he is having known to her in detail by her former slave. That knowledge she has lets her go in a way in which he will love having her taking him from now on. Once fully in, she lets all her body rest on him. Still fully in, she humps without withdrawing as if trying to give that bit more and he feels it giving him the sensation he no longer knows who he is. She now starts sliding in and out opening him up and being so well lubricated it is not painful. He starts feeling the constant fullness in him and tries to move as if trying to move out from the invasive tool in him. His hands in futile agitation give up once she pumps, pumps and pumps.

"Oh, oh, it is big." Jackie said helpless confused and surrendering to her.

"Yes it is slave. I know you feel a slave to me and this shows you how much I own you." Carol said massaging his already sensitive prostate, which gives him sensations he never dared to try before always stopping with the small toy he has and not wanting to go that far. His guilt replaced by a burning desire as his body is feeling everything.

"I never thought this would happen." Jackie said as Carol is pegging him. They both listen to the latex rubbing against each other. Carol steadily doing him although both feel differently, they are having intense sensations. It is not a cock cum sensation it´s an orgasm that goes on but not ending for him.

"I´m going to give you a beautiful orgasm." Carol said feeling hers is there.

"You...are..." Jackie said giving into it, "Mm, ah, mm."

"Mm, Mm, Mm, mmmm." Carol moans fucking him harder knowing it will give him extra before stopping.

"Ah, aah." Jackie moans. The prostate delivering.

"Unless you are sore you´ll always want me in you when I want to," Carol said triumphant. After resting a little, she unties his hands and is out of him.

They shower clean up and have a quiet dinner. Carol notices he feels different, "A night cap?" Jackie asked.

"Yes serve us. Tell me what is in your mind." Carol said.

"It feels strange Mistress." Jackie said not knowing how to express his feelings.

"Slave I demand you tell me everything." Carol said knowing he is troubled.

"I feel I´ve dropped even more." Jackie said not looking at her.

"Look at me slave." Carol said with a strong hunch of his troubles.

"Mistress I feel humiliated and the sensation you gave me was special." Jackie said looking at her purple.

"What humiliates you is seeing me after I did you and liking it. It´s ok love you´ll get over it sooner than you know. You have had toys in there but never going all the way am I right?" Carol asked knowing the answer.

"Yes Mistress." Jackie said and a teardrop falls free showing all his emotions.

"It is cute of you slave. I´ll give you many orgasms I promise." Carol said kissing him.

12