New Suit, New You

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Looking over the tablet I gave Paige a large grin. She knew me well enough to know I was up to something, but she couldn't have guessed my real intentions. "Cora what are you thinking? Don't you dare tickle me."

"Tsk tsk Paige, you told me that this was not used for kink at all."

"Really? Again, it's not a kink suit Cora." Paige looked a little annoyed but that was about to change.

"Then why can I do this." With that I set the suit to start making her feel pleasure building up in her pussy. I kept it going but on a low setting to not get her off but enough to feel it. Paige was about to respond, probably to ask me what I was talking about but she was stopped mid thought. Her mouth opened and she let out a little gasp as she felt pleasure fill her. It was amazing to watch as her mind tried to comprehend what was happing while also enjoying it very much.

"You ready to say I was right then and it can be used as a kink suit."

Paige's mind was clearly focused on more pleasing issues. Still between gasps and shallow breaths she was able to shake her head. "It..it was not meant for this...oh god."

"What as that? Turn it up?" She didn't respond so I went ahead and gave the sensation a few cranks up. Now it must feel like she was on the edge of cumming but not there yet. Looking back to her I was greeted by the sight of her falling to her knees and her legs spreading out beneath her. She threw her head back and closed her eyes in pure horny bliss. "Oh fuck yes it feels so good." She moaned out as she gave in trying to argue with me. It must have felt amazing since she never swore.

I wasn't even caring about her response now myself. I was feeling my own body getting worked up by the sight of my best friend getting off. The fact I was the one doing it without even touching her was just that much hotter. It was time to see what else I could do with the suit. Leaving the pleasure in her pussy on that setting, I zoomed out and focused on those great breasts of her. I set some light pleasure to them. I didn't want her to get off yet, just to feel good. I was rewarded with her starting to grind her hips like she was riding a cock. She also let out a loud moan, showing no shame, "Fuck Cora that feels so good." She said deep in lust. Hearing my name said in such a way only got me more turned on and made me determined to keep this going.

Playing with different body parts, I discovered I could also add the sensation of pleasure to her ass. To the point that it would make her feel like she was being fucked hard back there. I hesitated here since I wasn't sure if she was into that. I quickly came up with a solution. "Maybe I should make you feel like you are being taken in the ass if you do not admit I was right Paige."

Her eyes opened showing a bit of concern behind her lust filled gaze and she shook her head. "Not there Cora. I admit it. This is a kink suit, a fucking good one."

I felt a bit of disappointed that she had caved completely. I was fine if she didn't want anal, but I had hoped to keep edging and teasing her in other ways. I returned to her breasts and started to turn off the pleasure, but Paige rapidly shook her head.

"Please no Cora. I want you to make me cum please. Cora, please make me cum." Paige begged.

I was shocked by her language. Paige was so timid around sexual words but here she was begging like a whore and treating me like her partner. I felt myself get aroused again and decided to agree to her request. Who was I to deny her a finish to all her fun. I set the pleasure on her breasts to max and even added a light bit of pain. If it were my actual hands on her they would have been rubbing and pinching her nipples. I would have kept going until she was drooling in pleasure.

The I returned to her pussy. With a few tweaks I changed it, so the pleasure came in waves, like a cock thrust in and out. I also made it so she felt it deeper, who didn't like getting fucked hard and deep. I couldn't imagine Paige ever being fucked like this or even having sex at all. Hell, I had never seen her date anyone that seriously. But in her mind, she was being fucked like a whore. The moans that filled me my ears told me all I need to know about whether she liked it or not.

With her pussy filling like a ruined fucktoy and her nipples being tortured, it was time to try something new. In case this was her first time I wanted it to blow her mind in ways she did not understand. A quick series of touches added pressure to her neck like she was being choked, something I personally loved. Then the sensation of wetness traveling across her body. It was like a tongue licking her in all the right sensitive places. Paige no longer could control herself, and her head rolled back as her tongue flopped out of her mouth. I was ruining the girl with pure pleasure.

It was time to finally let her have her first true mind-blowing orgasms. The tongue focused on her sensitive spine and I increased the choking. Then I added more pinching pain to her nipples. Who treated a whore's nipple gently after all. Then for the piece of resistance. I made the pleasure sensation in her pussy faster and shallower, like a cock about to cum. With a little bit of warmth, I made it feel like her womb and pussy was being filled with loads of hot thick cum. In her mind that cock pounding her pussy was filling her to the brim.

That was all she needed to go over the edge with a high pitch sound that was more animal than human. She froze, her legs and hips locking in place as her head snapped back. She stopped moaning and instead small whimpers and gasps escaped her open mouth. She did not move for a few moments even after I turned off all the settings besides some light pleasure in her pussy. I wanted it to be proper and make sure she came as long as she could. It was the least I could do. After a bit I stopped and she slumped on the ground. Her chest heaved as she tried to regather her strength.

I knelt down in front of her and lifted her to look at me. She looked back at me with hazy eyes and gave me a half smile. "It's a kink suit." She whispered to me.

"Yea but that leaves only one question." Paige didn't respond but gave me a quizzical look. I smile at her with a toothy grin. "Where can I get one?"

12