All Comments on 'New Territory'

by sixT9dr

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I’m almost certain my wife — admittedly only a handful of rare occasions — has been fucked by other men in the nearly twenty years since we first met. And I certainly have been fucked by other men in that time (not that I think she knows). But oh, if only it didn’t have to be a secret… that is my ultimate fantasy: to openly share a cock — or cocks! — with my wife. (P.S. No, unlike the usual cliche cuckold scenario, I’m not a small-dicked sissy… quite the opposite, in fact!)

spankfunforspankfunforover 2 years ago

Did NOT See This Cumming, Or Rather ALL Three Of Them! Fun Story With Happy Ending! (big smile here)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So simple, direct, succinct, double spaced and double delicious. Had me wishing I was being sandwiched!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved it it was actually a fantasy of mine that never came to be my wife was fooling around and didn't know I knew and I wanted to have a scenario like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

If I could rate it less than one I would

RanDog025RanDog025over 2 years ago

No stars, NO NOT ONE!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

really like the style of the story , how you wrote it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Awesome!!!

Loved the different style of writing.

Let the hater's hate, they obviously can't appreciate any other style of writing than just typical.

Typical is boring.

Thank you

foucalt30foucalt30about 2 years ago

this is poetic. love the rhythm - a lot different than most other stories here.

myshelle_Lorelaimyshelle_Lorelaiabout 2 years ago

Love the way you wrote this. If only I could find a couple and have fun like this.

1mbibry1mbibryover 1 year ago

A wonderful fantasy. Thank you for sharing ♥️

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Co za g.......

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous