All Comments on 'New Thing Ch. 01'

by EightyThousandEightyFive

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
Moonbat74Moonbat749 months ago

Looking forward to Part 2.

OldskierOldskier9 months ago

Wow how humiliating no way hubby can accept, marriage is over, correct ?

miket0422miket04229 months ago

Damn. Hate that the story paused where it did. I was waiting with bated breath to see how Trudy was going to respond when she realized Jon had caught her again. Then I realize the chapter is over and I'm left wanting. Hope the next installment comes out soon.

I like how the characters thoughts and words aren't well thought out and polished. Like they would be in real life when suddenly thrust into an emotionally volatile situation as these characters were. Plus it was nice that neither spouse decided to throw up when seeing their partner having sex with a third party.

Tx77TumbleweedTx77Tumbleweed9 months ago

I don’t see too much hope for Jon unless he decides he can live with occasional guilt sex, probably with Ava since the Kim has nearly completed her commitment. Trudy seems to be in mid-life crisis or finding herself. Decent start is worth a 4 and I am curious to see whether Jon gets burned or ends up with a bi-harem.

Jaydean409Jaydean4099 months ago

Guy needs to milk this situation for all it’s worth!!!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

It was a good story. It'll be interesting to see where you go with it. I have one quibble though. It's lay, not 'lied'. She lay on the bed, you lied to... everybody. Get it? Keep writing.

SunnyU2SunnyU29 months ago

Good beginning. Wait until you finish before judging.

Please write a follow up to "One Hour".

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Does this mean that he gets his share of the neighbor too?

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I get it, it's a quick ending. But it has just enough to be a satisfying one. He's gonna leave her for good this time. Even the pain that Trudy gave herself wasn't enough to deter her from doing it again. And that means one of two things: She doesn't love Jon all that much to begin with, or she's truly a self destructive addict for affairs with women. There is a third option, but it's toxic: she enjoys getting caught and watching her man take her women from her. I don't like that option, it's very twisted. A great story! It could easily become a two-part tale.

Cito22Cito229 months ago

Yeah. Unfortunately I'm not buying this one.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencer9 months ago

Even though he seems to be an idiot, accepting whatever his wife says, now he is experiencing the consequences of not being strong. 1 month after the second "meeting" with Kirsty, he still hasn't had number three. Why not? Cause he's weak and hasn't enforced what was offered. But obviously we have learned that his cheating slut wife has been fucking the neighbour Ava, for the last month. So, is he finally going to develop a backbone and some balls? Develop some self respect? His slut wife hasn't learned any lesson at all and has continued cheating, just with someone different.

Either he now accepts she isn't going to stop cheating, and divorce her. Or accept her cheating with women as long as he can have an open marriage... or get to fuck her lovers as well. Either way, he needs to "man up" and exert some control rather than letting his slut wife manipulate him constantly.

Rwg7Rwg79 months ago

So many avenues this tale could take. The marriage could end or Jon could end up with the same agreement with Ava to get even.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

The neighbor instigated it, hoping she could screw him, just like the arrangement with Kristy.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJ9 months ago

She is a barren lesbian. Go find a straight woman that can give him kids. She is what she is. Time to move on.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

All positives; complexity of the psychology and quality of the narrative and dialogue.

Keep writing.

MLJ

26thNC26thNC9 months ago

Waiting to see what’s next.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Not really sure how to rate this one. It was kind of interesting right up to the last few paragraphs then it fell off a cliff. One second hubby and wife were in love and the next hubby is creeping in his neighbors house and sees his wife in another lesbian sec scene. Maybe a few transitional paragraphs got left out?

I also got the feeling the author was conflicted if he was writing a serious story or a stroke piece?

I suppose if part 2 is posted in next few days I’ll read it if only to see which way it goes. 3*

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Very well done. One of the few LW stories that doesn’t sound like the dialogue was written by a 60 year old. Looking forward to the next chapter

lujon2019lujon20199 months ago

While they are fucking Jon should burn down the neighbors house and then mention something about her complaining about financial problems to the cops

silentsoundsilentsound9 months ago

Wow! This was crazy but hot too.

Trudy is out of control.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

What will happen? Just go with it. If she is a lesbian so be it. If she is gay and the other 2 or 5 or 4 women’s want him start a harem. Good s#ory.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bc9 months ago

Sex scenes were pretty well written with a sea of emotions just underneath the surface of Kristy. Looking forward to the next chapter. We aren't getting much on the marital dynamics other than a few sentences between sex scenes. 4.3*

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlenny9 months ago

As sexy as it is, she is constantly lying to him and whether she says she loves him or not. You can't have a relationship with someone who constantly lies to you.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Good grief. He stays with her. She cheated. Game over. Find someone else and have the kids you want.

Mr_Sap24Mr_Sap246 months ago

Good ending, curious to see where this is going.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous