New Things

Story Info
Paige and Hunter try new things.
2.7k words
4.34
12.2k
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On Paige and Hunter's second anniversary, Paige decides she wants to try something new to strengthen their relationship. Little did Hunter know it wasn't what he expected.

"Thank you, baby" Cooed Paige, as Hunter held the door for her.

"No, thank you" said Hunter, as he gave her a love tap on her bosom and a kiss on her cheek when she walked through the doorway of Marco's - the local upscale Italian restaurant.

"I was hoping you were going to wear that dress Paige, it looks amazing on you." said Hunter as the couple proceeded to their table.

"If you think this looks good on me, wait until later." whispered Paige, grabbing hold of Hunter's shoulder to hoist herself up to his ear playfully.

The couple sat down, ordered some drinks and appetizers and talked nostalgically about the two years they have spent together.

"So...I take it you have a little plan for tonight Paige." said Hunter as he sipped his drink.

"I might, I might not!" chuckled Paige

Hunter leaned in towards the center of the small table they were seated at and whispered. "Well, I just might have something planned for us as well"

"Oh, really...Care to share?" said Paige playfully.

Hunter felt his dick twitch and slowly start to swell. "I don't know, it depends if you care to share your plan with me!"

Paiged reached under the table and felt Hunters bulge through his pants, she knew what he was hoping for tonight. And she was going to give it to him, all of it.

"Well..." said Paige "I was thinking of trying something new tonight babe, but I really can't spoil it!"

"Hm, okay. How about this...Rock Paper Scissors. If you win you get to do what you have planned, and if I win I get to do what I have planned"

"I don't know Hunter, you might not want to gamble with that one sweetie" said Paige as she winked at him from across the table.

Hunter sat back in his chair as his heart rate started to climb, he felt his face start to flush from arousal. "Fuck Paige, you really know how to get me going. We haven't even had our meals yet for fucks sake!"

Paige leaned back, crossing her legs and raising her wine glass to her lips and said. "Well, what's it going to be? Are you going to let me show you what I have in store for you, or do you want to be a stupid boy and risk it all with your little game."

Before Hunter could answer, the waitress arrived with their meals. Chicken Parmigiana for Paige, and Filet Mignon for Hunter.

"Okay, okay...You win I'll roll the dice and see what my little girl has in store for me"

"Good, I thought so. Oh! That reminds me, I believe I left something of mine in your coat pocket. Can you grab it for me?"

Paige smirked behind the rim of her glass as Hunter reached behind him into the pocket of his jacket that was draped over the ornate wooden chair he was sitting on.

As Hunter slowly reached into his pocket, he felt something metallic. It was a small, round object with what felt like a stem on one side of it leading up to a flat disk-like top.

"Paige, is this what I think it is?! Is this a fucking butt plug? Where did you even get this?!" Hunter whispered energetically as he now knew he made the right decision letting Paige have her way.

"Well I know you've been wanting to, you know, for a long time and I've decided that tonight is the night baby. So do me a favor and give that to me so I can get myself ready for you."

Hunter, who at this point is considering pinching himself thinking surely this wasn't reality, removes the plug from his pocket placing it in his hand tightly and passes it under the table to Paige.

"Are you fucking for real right now Paige, is this real life or am I dreaming?"

"Oh honey, I promise you this is not a dream." says Paige as she slides the plug into her purse, stands up and proceeds to the bathroom.

Now in the bathroom, Paige enters a stall and locks it behind her. She pulls her black lace panties down, realizing that they are soaked from the sexual tension between her and her man. She grabs the small, metallic plug with a pink gem on the end of it from her purse and warms it with her hand before slowly running it down herself, making sure to tease each of her nipples with it along the way. As it gets closer to her crotch she feels a hot, tingling sensation flutter from her pussy to her asshole. She felt so dirty, but yet so turned on to be doing this in a public restroom.

As soon as the butt plug reaches her now swollen clit, she can feel it throbbing and pulsing, shooting pleasure up to each of her nipples. She takes the plug and rubs it against her lips to lube it up before she reaches around her backside and plugs her, tight, virgin asshole.

As Paige makes her way back to the table, she can't help but notice how good the plug feels in her ass. Hopefully her boyfriend's cock will feel better.

"I'm ready for you." says Paige

"Babe, I don't even know if I can finish my meal! I'm so turned on, this is so fucking hot." said Hunter as he flexes his cock to provide a small relief to the throbbing that has now overcome his groin.

"Eat, you're going to need the energy." Paige says seductively.

The couple, now overcome with sexual tension and a weird cross between excitement and anxiety finish their dinner and exit the restaurant. They get in Hunter's car, and lock eyes.

"Are you sure you really want to do this Paige? I've brought it up before and you never were even slightly interested. What made you change your mind?"

"Well, It's not that I was never interested. It's just that I've never let anyone back there, but I want to give myself to you. Completely." Paige says seriously as she is looking Hunter directly in his green eyes.

"Fuck Paige, give me a kiss, now." Hunter leans over the console and kisses Paige, feeling her soft plump lips interlock with his sends a jolt of sensation to his cock.

Paige reaches into Hunter's pants, and can't help but notice how much pre-cum is leaking from his swollen cock. "Take me home before we end up fucking right here in this parking lot Hunter"

The couple drove back to their apartment, listening to no music and speaking very little - they didn't need to - there was so much sexual tension in the air they could taste it.

Once they arrive, Paige stops Hunter shortly after walking through the door and says. "Wait in the kitchen until I call your name, then come to the bedroom."

Hunter, still convinced he is dreaming but totally okay with it, reaches into his pants to stroke his cock. He is surprised with the amount of precum that has leaked out of him now saturating most of his boxers.

"Okay babe, come here" Paige's voice echoes from down the hall.

Hunter pulls his hands from his pants, and walks swiftly to their bedroom. As he enters he notices that the lights are dim and Paige is wearing a bright red teddy with crotchless panties. Her nipples are clearly visible and poking through the see-through lace.

Paige looks him in the eyes and says "This stays on the whole time, even my skimpy little panties."

"Fuck Paige you look so fucking hot, spin around and show me everything."

Paige smirks, and slowly spins on the tips of her toes. Once her ass is facing him she slowly crawls onto the bed, arching her back as she now is on her hands and knees. Her entire crotch is open for him to see. "Come here and take this plug out of my tight little virgin ass, but don't touch my pussy. She's off limits tonight."

Hunter makes his way towards the bed, removing his shirt and pants on his way over. Once he gets to her he kneels behind her, placing his hand on the small of her back and pushing her upper body down and her ass up. He slowly traces his finger along her back, down to her ass, he opens his hands and softly grabs a cheek in each hand and whispers to himself "Fuck" as he bites his lip.

He slowly makes his way to the plug, he lightly takes hold of it making sure not to startle his girlfriend. He slowly pulls on the plug and says "Relax baby, i'll be gentle"

He feels her asshole relax as he continues pulling on the plug, removing it from her slowly to soak in every second of this intense moment. Her crotchless panties ran along each side of her pussy and along each of her ass cheeks with the shiny plug right in between it all, providing Hunter with one of the most attractive views of his girlfriend's body that he has ever seen. Once the plug is out, he debates making his girlfriend taste it but decides that he had better not push his luck, and places it on the bed. He then reaches for the bottle of lube that Paige has conveniently placed right next to them.

"I want you to play with my tight little hole before you fuck me baby, put some lube on me and touch me."

Hunter opens the cap to the lube and with his other hand, spreads Paige's ass. He puts a dollop of lube right on her tight little hole and spreads it around with his finger. He slowly slides his pointer finger around the rim of her rosebud, as he does this he can hear Paige softly moan with pleasure.

He reaches down with his spare hand and strokes his swollen cock, thinking about sticking it in her tight, virgin asshole. As he continues stroking he slowly applies more pressure on her ass with his finger and feels her slowly relax, allowing his finger to penetrate her hole for the first time ever. He is so aroused at this point that his whole pelvic area feels as if it's on fire.

"Fuck Hunter, that feels really good. Don't stop, every time you move your finger I feel my pussy throb and beg for attention that it's not going to get."

"Thats right baby, let your pussy beg for it while I finger your tight little ass"

Paige moans loudly as her boyfriend continues to finger her ass, as she relaxes he slips another finger in her and feels her ass tense and grip his fingers. Immediately causing him to let out a moan, and another load of precum. He wants to jam his cock in her ass in the worst way, but knows that he needs to be slow and steady if he wants any chance at fucking her ass the way he truly wants to, deep and hard.

"Okay, I'm ready for you to fuck my ass Hunter. I need you to fuck my ass and take my virginity right now."

Hunter slowly removes his fingers from his girlfriend's asshole, and when he does he can see that her pussy is swollen and dripping.

Paige turns around, looks Hunter in the eyes and takes the entirety of his cock in her mouth in one motion without breaking eye contact. He can feel her gag but she continues to leave his cock buried in her throat. A few seconds later she pulls her head away, her face is red and his cock is covered in her spit.

"That should be enough lube for you to fuck my ass, dont you think baby?" says Paige.

Hunter doesn't reply, he can't wait any longer. He spins Paige around, takes his spit covered cock and butts it up against her asshole. He lets the tip of his dick sit against her hole and waits to feel her relax, once she does he applies more pressure. The head of his cock slowly slides into her no longer virgin hole and she lets out a deep, sensual moan.

"Oh fuck yes Hunter, take my ass, take it all." says Paige as Hunter slowly but steadily gives her ass more of his throbbing cock.

Hunter continues to slowly insert his cock into her until he bottoms out and feels his balls make contact with her neglected little pussy, he can't believe how wet she is from all of this.

"How does it feel for me to fuck your ass baby?" says Hunter.

Paige pulls her head up from the mattress, almost as if she is in a trance and says "It feels so fucking good baby, I want you to fuck my ass as hard and as deep as you want to. It's yours for the taking."

She pushes her ass towards Hunter's body to take him as deep as she can. "Even if it hurts, I'll sit here like a good little slut while you stretch me out. My pussy wants to be touched so bad and it's so hot to know that it's not going to happen, even if I want it"

After Hunter hears Paige say what she did he nearly ejaculates on the spot, thankfully he was able to keep it under control for the time being. He adjusts his body and places both of his hands on Paige's hips, he pulls his dick almost all the way out of her ass and stops there.

"Are you sure you will be a good little slut for me as I fuck your ass Paige?" Says Hunter as he prepares to fuck Paige how he truly wants to, hard.

"Yes I'll be a good little slut for you Hunter I promise, use me how you want." Paige moans.

Hunter now begins to rhythmically thrust his cock in and out of her ass, feeling his balls slap against her wet pussy with each stroke. He cannot believe how tight her ass is. With each stroke he applies slightly more force, until he is fucking Paiges once virgin asshole as hard as he can.

Paige is able to withstand Hunters cock in her ass and to her suprise, it feels really fucking good. With each stroke of his dick she lets out a loud moan and feels an intense wave of hot pleasure radiate from her ass, into her pussy and feels it beginning to escalate.

"Oh fuck, don't stop Hunter, I think your going to make me come!" Paige moans as her boyfriend fucks her ass as hard as he can. She continues to feel the hot tingling pleasure escalate until It feels like she cant take it anymore.

"Fuck, fuck, dont stop I'm gonna come Hunter!" Paige whimpers as she loses her breath from the intense pleasure that has overcome her. She feels the pleasure peak, and then continues to pulse throughout her whole body as she orgasms from Hunter penetrating her ass. In the midst of this Paige is orgasming so hard that with each contraction her swollen pussy releases a small stream of cum. This has never happened before.

"Oh my god Paige you just fucking squirted! Your going to make me cum, fuck, i'm going to cum in your little ass." moans Hunter.

Just as Paige's orgasm subsides, she feels her boyfriend make one final thrust and then leave his cock as deep in her ass as he can while he ejaculates into her. She can feel his hot semen filling her with every pulse of his cock, and it is almost enough to make her have another orgasm.

Shortly after Hunter removes his cock from Paige's deflowered ass, he feels a warm sensation on his thighs and is confused.

A few seconds later Hunter wakes up, realizing that he had just ejaculated into his underwear. He glances over and sees that his girlfriend Paige is still sleeping, he makes his way to the bathroom and takes a shower, remembering that today is their two year anniversary.

He looks toward the sky and says aloud: "If there is a god, please make my dream come true."