New Throne for High Priestess Ch. 04

Story Info
Doubling Down...
9k words
4.91
5.9k
2
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The peons faced each other as she went back and forth, tongue flicking their penises as she greedily caught the never-ending precum, she tilted more and let it collect at the back of her throat and gargled it, though it wasn't enough to make a deep rich gargle happen yet.

The female orcs all clapped their hands over their mouths... laughing, gasping.. they began to see the high priestess the same way they might see an overzealous nympho orc female in heat, sucking on warrior cock at a party in front of everyone after getting drunk... but this was to the extreme, this was two.. and they were both PEONS... it was the leader of the fucking Night Elves... its unthinkable.. the crowd no longer silent, they began to party... beer flowed... and a set of war drums were brought in, even the drummer had to see this..

Smacking her lips against the crown of the second peon, she gave him more attention as she didn't want to finish the first. Waiting for the first one to calm down, she began lapping at the tip of the second. Going to the first only to catch precum, she focused in on the second cock which was covered with the same sort of crust that melted. Then she realized what this reminded her of, humans and their culinary creation: cheese. It was a sort of fatty debris, she thought it was some sort of cells that collected from the thick skin of the peon. Some of it has a smooth moist texture, but the older patches were more of a crust. She can detect some kind of oil as it melted in her mouth, like the oil of skin, but waxy.. rich.. crusted old precum with something else... she was lost in it until she realized her mouth was full of it now.

Almost purring with satisfaction that both her peons... her men were still excited and not cumming, she again leaned back, but not for anyone, just for herself. She wanted to close her eyes and bask in this. Savor it.. she didn't really feel the need to gargle, and instead opted to swish it around inside her mouth with her tongue. But eventually the taste was beginning to fade, and decided perhaps aeration would help. All the while a drum beat began, and she found herself timing her tongue flicks to the drum beat as she held her mouth open, moving her hips to it... it was a simple beat, one, two, one, two, one, two, slow, and unrelenting like the horde.

She noticed precum flowing from both and without even thinking, did it again: open mouthed swallow... just in time to catch a glob from the left peon, but failing to catch the right... it landed on the mason floor, and for a moment she considered dropping her face and licking it off the floor, but decided against it. She didn't want debris from the ground distracting her palate..

The fresh swallow hit her and she went in for the dirty cock, opting to save the crust, she lashed her tongue against it little by little.

The smegma was like a margarine extract of peon cock

And she was savoring it

Lip smacking back and forth, twerking now to the drum beat, she was really starting to enjoy herself. She no longer cared what she looked like, she was in her own world again.

Quick flicks of tongue, back and forth, lip smacking kisses, pops, sucks, she slowly began evolving her novice technique. The peons were adjusting to the attention too, able to really hold off their big blow. No one thought they were capable, always losing their shit. But no one gave them an honest to goodness sincere blowjob before. Never in history. They will all soon find out that orc peons can last an incredibly long time when not rushed.

Bridges of saliva, smegma, and precum clung between her lips and both crowns as she began sucking crown back and forth, timing with the drum beat, left, right, left, right...

She sucked at them like they were giant straws, having fun, wanting to explore more. The orcs were placing bets on which would blow first, what she'd do with it, and so on. The females tried to act cool and not stare too much, they were bewildered.

Ignoring the stares of those around her, she really began popping off back and forth with considerable force, being rewarded every time by their wet crown, flicking her tongue against their slit. Gluttony. This was an all-she-could-eat buffet. There were more outside. She did not have any anxiety that she will be rushed, or that there wont be enough...

Both peons penises were polished at this point, and they were rock SOLID. Peon cocks were thickest at the center and had a downward curve that reminded her of her favorite; plantains

It was quite something, she leaned back and gazed at both of them, taking them in, and for the second time since her capture, a smirk crept up on her gorgeous face, before one of lust took over, finally decided to admit to herself in earnest...

I am so very grateful for this moment... I LOVE THIS

Tyrande Whisperwind... This confession marked a milestone, the very first. She was a hungry active partner for real...

Swallowing what was in her mouth, her eyes darted again to the floor, not forgetting that big drip, and she dropped her face to the ground and licked it off the floor like a dog

Ohhhh SHIIIITTTT, the fucking crowd erupted!!!!! And it didn't phase her one bit..

She was not only wise, but she was creative. Years of life had not taken that away from her. She wondered what they liked best, and decided to see if she could find that out herself.. throwing caution into the wind, she shifted her knees again, and this time, she took a cock in her mouth and began to bob... then go deep... hitting back of her throat, lips parting for a gag, and she felt a twitch of the cock...

Gag...

She did it again, she let it hit the back of her throat and parted her lips, gaging harder, tilting her head back to see if she could see his face, but it was only fat belly... however his cock told her what she wanted to know by its twitch, its flex, it pulse, he liked that...

Pulling away, thick strands of throat saliva hanging, she moved on the other one...

Oh shit, she was fucking gagging on them now

The sound shut everybody up but the drums kept going...

*GLUCK GLUCK GLUCK GLUCK COOOUUGH, UGHHHLUK GLUCK...AAAAKKKHHHHH"

Shaking her head side to side, cock in her gullet, her arousal was aflame once more... really getting into it, she went back and forth, at a failed gagging deepthroat over and over, letting her tonsils dance around the crown, precum painting the back of her throat, gagging on them.,

Pulling away when she sensed they might be getting too worked up, she worked both peons to a raging hard-on.

The orcs realized something was different with the peons, they were LASTING

She's the peon cock whisperer

Going back to flicking her tongue, she wanted them to cool off, but her herself was beginning to melt, the twerks fanning her flames but not enough....

She needed something to bring her over the edge..

Not even thinking of masturbating, it never did it for her, for 13,000 years, it never was her thing...

She was getting hungry for a climax

Making the bold decision, she began to rise on shaky legs, having been on her knees for some time, but her legendary status allowed her to recover to her statuesque grace..

Her move caught everyone off guard, but nothing prepared the room for what she did next.

As if deciding they were ready, she grabbed cock with her right hand..... and began to turn... facing away from the cock she was grabbing

Everyone realized what she was going to do...

She wanted to have SEX with them

War Drums Booming

Breathing heavily, she spread her legs, and tiptoed to the perfect position, back arched, bubble butt slightly jiggling. She was an absolute stunner, her belly still taut despite all the cum.

Guiding them, they did nothing but stand still, and the crown of the lucky first peon met the sweet kiss of her clit. But that's not where she intended, without even realizing or acknowledging it to herself, she wanted it in the worst way. She wanted it bad

She brought up the cock, letting it rub against her wet folds, and up to her legendary anal ring, back to full tightness but very welcoming. They slid in easily, and she began to push back

Saliva dripped from her lip, and it triggered her to swallow the rest in her mouth, breathing hoarsely, she impaled herself onto the fleshy hard prick. Letting go now, she began pushing back, eyes shut in satisfaction, letting herself fall deeper into the abyss.

Thrusting herself harder, mouth open and lost in the wild and familiar sensation, she was made to fuck herself.

The peon remained like a statue for her to get off on, almost gentlemanly, and she found that to be both pleasing and... sweet

The searing hotness in her core drove her harder on his cock, and as her eyes opened, precum was flowing out of the other peon, a finger fat string dangling down two feet, nearing the floor.

She couldn't resist, taking a step forward allowing the cock to leave her sucking anus, she bent down, legs straight, craned her neck up and to the side, catching the suspended precum with her tongue, and followed the string all the way back up to the cock... giving it a loud smack of her lips, letting the taste rock her tongue, she decided it was his turn next... his cock looked incredible to her. turning around, and doing the same thing, letting him glide into her ass with ease, she bent forward and pulled on the other peons cock, the giant lumbering hulk taking a step forward, his mouth hanging open in their usual dumb awe.

The crowd began to actually cheer her on now, as she took the other one in her mouth

Ass to mouth

She could feel every detail, bumps from veins and warts, her sphincter reacting to it, her rectum sucking his cock like a throat...

"Nnnnggghh!"

Her anus was soft yet tight, and very warm and welcoming, almost sucking him in, She found the perfect angle, making it easier for her to shove the cock up her own ass as deep as possible with her backwards thrusts..

"MMMMMNNNNNNGGG!"

She could not help it, moaning around the cock in her mouth, she felt as if she was going mad. She stuck her tongue out with the cock still in her mouth, trying to lick his balls, she was being an absolute freak

That move caused her to gag, and she pulled her tongue back in while moaning and giggling to herself around the cock in her mouth, clamping her lips swallowing her drool and his precum, she wanted to make love to this cock in her mouth

MMMMMGGGHHHHHH

She moved her ass in figure eights, her awesome lythe figure moving gracefully, squeezing him with her ring

"NNNUUUUHHHH FUCK!" she spat as she pulled away from the cock, big strings of drool connected mouth to dick, Tyrande's foggy mind melting just a moment, becoming vulgar once again.

She worked up a good hair-waving pace, thrusting back and forth, dancing to the beat of the drum

In this moment, nothing else mattered, throwing it all away, she was willing to take anyone in her ass..

Growing bolder by the moment, Tyrande decided to switch, becoming ravenous

Seeing this move, the orc quickly commanded the peon to lay down

Confused at first, but then her insides melted as she realized what was happening. Thrusting herself back and forth was only fanning her flame, yes, she must ride it...

The impending cum luring her on, she licked her lips and eagerly straddled the peon, facing him as his cock entered her hungry ass.. but with the peons belly too large, she decided it would be best lean back as she settled in

And lean back she did, getting off her knees, and planted her feet on either side of the fat belly, hands resting on the peons knees, she closed her eyes and let her head hang back as she sunk down to his balls, her swollen desperate delicate pussy pressing into his disgusting crotch, her ring eating up all 9 inches of his cock, chest pointed to the sky, looking upside down behind her, she remembered the other peons cock... lifting her head back up, she found him to her right, and she stuck her tongue out and flicked the dripping precum like a queen being fed grapes

She started thrusting her hips up and down on the cock, and began to lose her shit.

Barriers shattered, doing this for real without being told, she was lost in it completely...

Her voice husky, she finally voiced her state of mind with one word

"YESSSSSSS"

It turns out, peons at this late stage of sexual activity and arousal take on a couple transformations. Firstly, they are far less sensitive, even to the enchanted tongue stud, and two, they are a precum FACTORY

The precum began to pump lazily out at the beat of the drum, getting more and more voluminous. They retain a lot of water weight and salt, and can almost endlessly produce this wicked cocktail at an incredible rate.

It was as if she was taking a never-ending human cumshot right now, and before long her mouth was filling near the brim...

All the while she thrusted her bubble ass up and down the peons cock, which too pumped precum...

She also noticed their cock crowns were larger, seeing and feeling...

Her orgasm was approaching, slow and unstoppable. It was as if she was making love to the duet

She shook, spasmed, her pussy squirted slightly... Long nails scratching peons knees, in the throes of pure ecstasy.

No intelligible words entered her mind, just animalistic hunger

She did an open mouth gulp, swallowing about half of what was in her mouth, and as the peon pumped further, she again swallowed, open mouthed. Tongue flailing, mixing it, marinating in it... gargling it... feeling her rectum filling with it.. feeling it slosh and approach the bend inside her...

Gulping again... the thrusts were shorter and deeper...the tongue flailing against the crown above her frantically... and then a green hand appeared

Female orc... with a shot glass

The drunk females had a bright idea, seeing this cold watery pool of cum in the basin going to waste, stinking the room, they wanted to see how she'd react... with her mouth half full of warm precum, she didn't process what the female orcs were doing at all, in her own bliss not caring about a thing.

Closing her eyes, she felt a particularly rancid hit of precum from her orc peon, and the wave hit her anew - mixing with the hot precum in her mouth, it cooled her mouthful slightly

FF-FFUCK.. GODS... the taste is so good

Moaning with the mouthful, moaning in never-ending ecstasy, the fucking priestess liked it. She didn't fucking care...

The female orcs gasped and giggled amongst each other, having poured about a third of the shot into the open mouth of the disgraced night elf

Despite her eyes closed, her eyes rolled back regardless... swishing the mouthful with her marinating tongue

Another open-mouthed swallow was met with both another few squirts of peon precum, and the remaining shotglass...

Breathing heavily through nostrils, she moaned like a slut, groaning with a mouthful of more cum than precum

The fucking taste, it was getting.... Better

Her thrusts lost its rhythm with the beat of the drum, becoming more frantic and random. She was chasing it, chasing her climax... used to bigger cock, she had to really work it

It was the cum that was getting to her faster... flashbacks of her gargling it for the first time and swallowing it in protest flooded her mind, and as she began to swallow again and again at a faster pace, the orcs fed her, pouring slowly from a mug now, they were hitting her with about a 50/50 ratio, pacing with the peon...

Turns out the high priestess liked her cum mixed.... The pure basin being too much for her.

She was getting full, and as her slow orgasm finally began to take her, she opened her blazing eyes to the sight of the mug above her

They began to pour it faster. The realization set her off, and she grinded out a hard cum into the fat smelly crotch of the peon.

Closing her mouth and turning away, they had to stop pouring, some of it spilled against her face as she was rocked with climax, pussy pulsing and creaming her royal girl cum and matting the nasty pubes of the peon

With a few particularly rough gyrations of her hip, she finally gulped the mostly cum mouthful... exhaling a breath so strong the females actually backed away..

She wanted it...

In a kind of twisted double crush, she decided it was time for her favorite peons to cum, and it set her off into a cock-suck frenzy

Pulling off her man laying down, she crawled to him and took his cock into her mouth with a slutty moan, ass to mouth like it was nothing..

She decided she will take this one to completion before moving on the second one. And with that, she set off for what would end up being the longest blowjob session of her life so far

They were stubborn erections, but she was more stubborn still. Pulsing precum and throbbing, she was bobbing, gagging, licking, smacking, kissing, slapping.... It was feeding her dark thirst, more and more, a feeding frenzy

By the time the peon got close, she was hysterical, in an all-out craze, hair flying everywhere, mashing her nose against his flabby pelvis, gagging and not caring..

Precum

Precum

Precum

When she felt the jet of hot cum finally hit her throat, causing her to wretch, she pulled away and craned her neck to face the fat belly above her, breathing from her nose deeply, lips latched onto the pulsing crown, sucking at it. This was hers. She fucking earned it...

It filled her mouth to budging cheeks, sitting up as she pulled away finally, she wiped the last bit off the tip of the cock with her finger, and brought it to her lips...

Eyes nearly delirious, hair a complete mess

She was a cumslut

The cum was endless

She wanted to show it off

She opened, craning her neck back

Gargling

Oh fuck, the taste

She DEFINITELY preferred it warm

NNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Having another simultaneous cum, she twerked her bubble butt against nothing again...

Fuck, she wanted to show it off to Elune!!!!

Wanting something in her butt, she reached back and sunk a finger, and then two, into her gape, down to the second knuckle and just tugged at her 10 o'clock spot where the warts seemed to get her the most

Rocking her pelvis, she didn't like that the cum was frothing, she wanted it to be free from bubbles for some strange reason... she decided it was time to swallow and move on to her other man...

The peon on the ground fell asleep, but the second one, jaw slacked, was dripping insanely

"NNNNGGGGHHHHHH OH GODS"

The taste hitting her, making the legendary priestess go dizzy, sending her reeling... the afterburn

A long and humiliating gagging spell hit the priestess.. she was utterly saturated with cum

The precum hitting her tongue setting off the overworked tongue stud and it gave her palate a way to cleanse...

I'm falling into a vicious cycle, fuck, I'm going to be after cum, then precum, over and over

Her first sane thought in hours... a master strategist, it was easy to see where she was headed, maybe she shouldn't give this peon a blowjob.. she was perplexed

Lost in her thoughts, the dangling precum caught her eye, and without thinking, she lapped at it... and then some more... swirling her tongue, she gave it an open-mouthed kiss.... Flicked the slit with her tip... sucking at a strand playfully... it was happening all over again...

Its S-SO GOOD!!!!

"MMMMLLLLAAAAHHHHHH, GODS, FUCK YESSSSSSS"

Hissing like a fiend, opening her mouth and sticking her tongue out as if wanting to show off how long her tongue is... why she did this, even she didn't know why..

The party was drunk at this point, and the line outside her dwelling was getting impatient.

Everyone wanted a piece of her... but they were to let her indulge when she is acting upon herself, that was the rule...