New Throne for High Priestess Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Something moved in the corner of her eye...

The orc in her mouth began to cum, and as glowing kaldorei eyes locked, her heart sank in an unbelievable dread, but something else happened too.... The DeJa'Vu of it all, the sudden recognition during hot blasts of cum hitting her tonsils got her off, like being slapped in the face, and she came so fucking hard her knees nearly buckled. Realizing her daughter had been watching this whole time filled her with a sort of betrayed/tricked illogical anger, mixing with crazed lust, and instead of trying to salvage what was left of her non-existent dignity, she doubled down out of spite, breaking the final thread at last. Being caught twice in a row, she now felt fury, as one might feel after being disturbed doing something private, something important, repeatedly discovering an evasion of privacy...

Fuck This

YES I FUCKING LOVE THIS YOU BITCH She thought bitterly

And as her cheeks bulged, she pulled away from the crown at last, reached back and held the cock in her ass as she pulled away, crouching down, eyes still locked on her stupid student, and with cock in her right hand, hard orc standing to her right, hard spent orc on her left, she opened her mouth wide, leaning back, sending full orc load to the back her mouth, and began to mix it with her tongue as she caught more precum oozing from the second cock... a savage look in her eyes, as if saying Fuck you. Frowning, mouth wide open, she bared her upper teeth in a sort of silent roar, moving her head slowly left to right, letting the pool test the edges of her mouth, nearly spilling. One globule made its way over the edge of her mouth on the last sway, and eyes still locked, she brought a finger up to catch the rolling cum, and press it back up her left cheek and into her mouth. It was a lot, and she felt as if she might gag or cough if she tried open-mouthed swallow, so this time she didn't take the chance, closing her mouth, she gulped it down. It took three gulps. Being a while since swallowing cum, she did her best to suppress the after-swallow retch, using the cock above her as a sick pacifier, and she thought she managed to disguise her signature open-mouthed gag by tonguing the slit of the second orc cock..

Her daughter saw it for the gag it was, nevertheless... watching her mother blink away watery eyes..

And she was doing Ass to mouth

The second orc reeled from this new sensation, an ultimate tongue-fuck blowjob from the Highborne Leader along with the mother-daughter showdown set him off easily, and he began to cum heavily. Tyrande finishing him with such ease made her look like the most incredible Orc-cock whisperer.. his cum was not jets, they were heavy fat waterfalls, and to make it a point to really break the mind of her student, she pulled away, and caught wave after wave of cum with her open mouth. Catching a stray harder spray mid-air with legendary reflexes, she didn't miss a fucking drop, and this time, she sealed her lips around her prize intending on taking her time to swallow. Partly because a realization hit her: she didn't know what to say... she didn't want to say anything, she wanted to remain speechless, as thought that somehow was a sort of mask she could hide behind, it was a silly thing, she knew.. The final stubborn barrier...

She didn't have to be the first. She heard her daughters voice at last

"W-why.... How could this be..." dry heaving mid-sentence

Desperate to get her to simply leave, she answered in the worst way possible. Shifting on her knees slightly more to face her directly, she dropped her knees to the ground and crawled the short distance to her daughter, reaching her feet. Her hands rising off the ground, she reached behind her with her right arm and began to finger her ass as she twerked, back arched, chest pointed at her daughter, head back, while twisting her left nipple with her left hand... and despite not liking frothing it up, she began to gargle the cum with new-found exuberance, losing herself in the trill of the ultimate exhibition, their eyes locked the whole time in a brutal staredown

Starting to fully appreciate the out-of-control situation, her core boiled once again. A tiny voice in her head recognized she is actively abstaining from vaginal/clit stimulation, the dirty nature of the way she's been climaxing was getting her off, and she climaxed easily, her untouched pussy creamed girl cum as she moaned to the sky with a mouth full of cum, this time achieving the open-mouthed swallow perfectly with one giant gulp.

She's becoming an artist

Long silence, and they both continued to look into each other's eyes, one challenging the other, neither backing down, neither looking away

Tyrande, remembering how stubborn her daughter is, realized she won't leave without an answer.... She brought her fingers from her ass and put it in her mouth as she looked over her shoulder and beckoned the orcs, taking hold of cock, pressing tip into her lips and giving it a loud smack.

Shooting her a wicked grin, deciding she was simply going to say the wicked truth as boldly as possibe, and so she spoke with a sultry voice: "Why? Because... (giving cock crown a long slooww lick)....they.. (eyes shifting away from hers, and onto the cock as her tongue flicked the slit) are sooo Deliciousssss" she hissed while locking eyes again. Dripping with lust, baring her teeth like an angry dog for just a moment, she opened her mouth and began to tongue cock, left and right hungrily, as she giggled... orcs stayed hard, despite being spent, and there was cock juice and after-cum dripping... and as her back and forth fellatio began to pick up speed, her daughter, who was backing away from the intensity, finally walked out, mind completely fucked

Finally able to relax, she lazily luxuriated in cock, tonguing both slits now oozing again, back and forth as she held them steady

She wanted her daughter to leave, but she didn't want them to leave

She was ready for the Horde

The basin that was approaching passed the leaving bewildered daughter, and she looked back with wonder and confusion.. a small... bath?

Looking forward again, she saw a group of... peons...

They doubled the basin size

The orcs wanted to see how far she will fall.. how depraved she will get... what is her limit?

------------------------------------------------

Unlike Sentinel Dawnshadow, her daughter betrayed her completely, and spared no detail. The community now understanding the shell-shocked vow of silence from the hand-maiden. Having this out in the open now, Dawnshadow shared her accounts as well, with even more detail. She really harped on the smiling belch and the things she said after, remembering it word for word... Feathermoon, remembering the basin, connected the dots and was reeling in disbelief. Yet after what she saw... all she could do was place both hands over her slack-jawed mouth as Dawnshadow recounted the basin of Semen.. the peons... they both remembered the smell Dawnshadow brought with her, with flecks of crusted substance on her skin... And then back to recounting the smile yet again, that smile that seared into her mind as she watched her burp peon cum for maybe five six seconds, and said "fuck my ass" again and again, yelling it..

Yes, she was swallowing I heard it

What do you mean what did I hear, I heard like... her drinking water, but loudly... and CUM!!

Gulp, gulp, you know?

YESSSSS it was PEON CUM, PEEEEEOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNN, nooo not Orc, I SWEAR

She told me "they were soooo fucking deliciousssssssssssss". She was with two orcs, not one.. but I left before the basin... there was like, 20 peons

T-Twenty?

Yeah, why, how many did you see?

Nine?.... At the most, and they filled the thing up all the way

How big was it?

About this big...

Are you sure?

Yeah..

The one I saw was like this big... double..

SHIT. I heard the rumors about peons... not even female orcs go near them...

You smelled it didn't you

And she was drinking them from a pool...

She was sucking two orcs, she had her tongue in the hole of their penises... the whole time, while the other one was in her butt

When I saw her, the one she was with was in her butt too

She was begging him to do it to her butt, she likes it

Do you think she was acting?

Why would she?

She didn't know I was there when she said it. I KNOW Tyrande... she... like... I dont know, I cant believe it but... it looks like she LOVES anal intercourse, there's no way she doesn't, she was like... BEGGING!!! and she was climaxing, like over and over, she saw me and couldn't stop the climaxing, she was saying she loved it! You should have seen her face sister... it was... oh my Gods (Adding a little extra)

Quiet...

Soo....

Tyrande Whisperwind

Yes

Is into anal intercourse with orcs

Yes

Many orcs

Well, I saw one... you saw two... sooo

Okay, she's into anal intercourse with orcs..

Yes

And she drinks peon cum on the side

She likes her whole head dunked in it

Wait

Yes, she was like, drowning in it

........

So she was being forced? Torture?

Well.. that's what I thought at first.. but.. when it pulled her out and it went...all...over.. rememb,well, when he pulled her out, she, her face was like (Puffs out cheeks) that! Like REALLY REALLY FULL.. she didn't spit it out... she like, inhaled.. then swallowed, and was like "OOOOOHHHHHHH.... GODDDDDDDDS YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS I LOOOOOVE ITTTT" like.. over and over and over she didn't stop saying it... and she was licking her lips and everything with a HUGE SMILE, I've never seen her smile like that, EVER... (adding a little more)

WOW

SISTER, this is with like 20 year old FUCKING Orcs...

And then they were having intercourse.. he was holding her up, and she told him to give his penis to her, over and over... Ah what did she say, wait... she said "give me that cock" but her voice was CRAZY... GIVEMETHATFUCKINGCOCK

I SWEAR IT

THEN, he lifted her off, and her butt was like this open (using hands)

Oh! My Gods, she spoke in common too

Right?!?! She HATES common.... I guess she was really enjoying herself...

She said "Drassil"... "Drassil so deep"

Crown?

Yes..

Oh... the orc penis helmet... the crown.. Drassil... WOW

...

When she saw me.. she said she loves young orc penises and wants to suck and have anal sex with them all... (adding a ton extra, not wanting to be outdone)

She was, doing them both at the same time

She was doing all the work, like all of it, they weren't even moving

It was all in the butt and then she put her tongue in the penis hole for like....

And she wants it only in the butt!

OK OK, can we.. just...

OMG I almost forgot, she DANCED

Yes Yes, OUR dance!!! While sucking

....

Can you even climax from that?

Sucking?

Anal..

She was.. like every ten seconds

Can you believe it.. after all this time.. she was a secret slut?

Butt Slut..

I fucking KNEW IT

OMGods do you think she invited them here??!!?!?!

**A knock on their door startled them both, they were being summoned**

Meanwhile gossip spread among the others, raged like a wild-fire. It was insane.

The juiciest thing before this was a glance shared between two newly suspected adulterers with no prior suspicions.. silly..

Few held out hope, thinking it was some kind of trick to demoralize them. They would have to see it for themselves to truly believe. However, they cannot explain why the two kaldorie that worshipped her the most would react this way... unless all of it were true... every detail

To be Continued...