New Throne for High Priestess Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And it was a cruel twist of fate for the elite that she so happened to develop a taste for peon...

Still, she hungered for big cock... she knew deep down inside she preferred the elite for her rear, when it took her so long to get satisfaction while riding peon....

During this deep contemplation, she dropped to the floor again and lapped the pool of precum that had dripped while he waited patiently for his turn, and before long, she was back twirling her tongue and jabbing the tip, drunk with precum by now, for no other reason really, she decided this boy needed his final treat, and began her slow march..

"Gluck GLUCK GLUCK gggggg... uuuugh Gluck Gluck...KKKKKKKKKKKKKK... akkkkkkuh... glughhhhhh"

She choked down the cock, it was just long enough to hit her gag reflex perfectly, and after what seemed like forever, she finally got off the stubborn prick...

Experimentally, she let it rest at the back of her throat and let the jets hit her there, and go straight down.

It was interesting for her, a change of pace, the back of her tongue getting a fresh wave, it was almost a different taste that way, rancid with a taste of some type of unknown chemical, and copper... She immediately began to regret it the moment it slowed.... She wanted to hold it in her mouth..

She couldnt get enough...

A bucket of water was thrown on her, and she was back in full anal nelson, no bondage... afterall, the elite had his right to finish.. deciding to just give it to her now, he went full on from the very beginning. Flexing and bending her, really putting it to her... the most dominant session of full nelson anal an orc is capable of.

Her legendary bubble butt was gaped wide, and she came three times

By now the basin was smelling, about 40% full... she needed to finish it...

He climaxed, filling her bowels... ordering her to force it out... and told her how to do it...

Its not a full basin, but it was nearly pure, and sitting for so long its putrid taste was elevated to heights unknown before in the realm.

She did it all by herself

Dunking her head and swallowing three to four times, long and open mouthed

By the time it was too shallow to submerge her head, she decided to just go for the rest.. drinking deeply...

She wasn't able to develop a true love for this taste, as she had with peon pre-cum...

Its just too much

And as she belched like a glutton, they left her... suddenly... a command she didn't hear..

One appeared and re-shackled her to her stocks, tossing another bucket of water on her, she was back to her original spot.

A full day and moonless night passed, and the priestess was full of confusion...

Why?

Playing with her tongue stud idly, she began to thirst for it... it gave her butterflies in her stomach... but on the outside, she was her regal self.

There was work that had to be done, and they figured it would be good to see how she'd react after a hiatus.. let the events sink in..

Indeed they did sink in, not the disgrace of it, no... she was obsessing over it all, twerking and precum.. blowjobs... she has developed a full-blown oral fixation overnight, the embers permanently lit..

She arched her back for no reason other than it felt good

Deciding she needed to collect herself, she shut her eyes for what seems like the first time in.... she couldn't remember... and slowly began to enter a restful rejuvenating dream state... deeper than meditation

Scattered thoughts floated like bubbles in the wind, time passed at an incredible rate, and it seemed as if it were just a blink of an eye but she shut her eyes in this rejuvenating state for nearly a day, a first in a long long while

Her senses, completely shut off to the world around her, the only thing she felt was her own breath, in and out, in and out, and the sound of her heartbeat from within...

Here, she was herself again, her unspoken self.. her self before words..

Legendary body immune to fatigue, she remained in this face down ass up position...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

An orc was standing in front of her, incredibly hard... penis standing tall and pulsing with his heart beat. Full hardness. He walked up to the meditating slumbering priestess, got down on his knees and brought his wart crowned bobbing cock just under her nose, nearly touching her lips...

Her deep inhalations filled her lungs with cock, and she began to stir...

The next thing she heard was a booming voice...

OBEY

She found herself giving a nod in acceptance..

VOW TO OBEY

Fully rejuvenated, opening her brightly glowing eyes, she looked up at her orc master, and then straight forward at his cock.. she decided to make her vow in silence..

Slowly her tongue slid out of her mouth, stud hitting her teeth on the way out, straining her neck to lean slightly forward. Opening mouth wide, she slowly sunk her entire tongue, stud and all, into the massive slit of the orcs crown... her senses boomed with heat and stimulation

Let free from her binds, orc got up and walked backwards, guiding her around the post securing her, her mouth never leaving his cock.. she instinctively lifted both arms and placed both hands, one on top of the other, against his chiseled abs as she got on the balls of her feet, lifting her knees off the dirt and hopped forward into a crouching position, bubble butt spread wide, back arched, and began to move her body... a crouched version of the ancient famous female night elf dance, origin of which unknown to this day.

This was a complete non-verbal confession. With her body language, she was screaming one thing:

I'm Fucking Loving This

She tilted her head as lovers might do in a passionate kiss, moaning into the crown as she pressed her lips against him as one might press their mouth against an apple, and began to powerfully curl her tongue up and down deep into the mighty crowns slit, churning smegma, precum, and cock slime in a deep kiss

His cock flexed, and pushed out a mighty glob of precum which filled her mouth, sloshing against her working tongue and stud. She inhaled deeply while sucking this out of him, and pushed her tongue into his hot crown as far as it'll go

Oh Gods, the taste, finally

This was a first for the orc, it was a fantastic display of submission. He has yet to see an orc female do it like that, usually if anything it was a quick in and out dart of the tongue in the heat of the moment, in the throes of a blowjob, but nothing like this, and with a dance...

Rich precum began to FLOW

It was like heaven to the priestess. She was an addict.

Moaning into the mic, she began to lap deep into the crown, head tilting up and down in a passionate make-out session, lapping from bottom to top of the crowns wide urethra, which was so wide the stud did not hinder her tongues descent.

Cheeks hollowed as she sucked down the precum, feeling her suction pull on a long river of it, sucking it down greedily with flared nostrils

A long and deep inhale, she exhaled a long groan that vibrated the cock, giving a quick side to side shake of her head, like a dog playing with a toy, latched on by suction, and she began to twirl her tongue in figure eights

Orc Warrior cocks, especially the crown, was too big for the jaw of a night elf. Oral sex was limited, which made it all the more erotic... new ways of fellatio must be used, it was much more challenging and involved, especially if the blowjob was to be taken to full completion... all lips and tongue, all attitude, eyes, body language..

Her palate fully cleansed, her taste buds were rocked anew, tingling her jaw, and warming her insides.

It was a rich heady blast of cock juice. A concentration of over one hundred human cock ejaculations still didn't quite encapsulate the full flavor of Orc. The taste was as big as their cocks.

Her pussy began to cream as she began clenching and releasing her anal ring... nipples as hard as ever

The plan today was to have her put on her famous white dress, the one they saved... and have her perform a public display of some kind for her daughter, who was brought to watch her awakening. Hilariously, they forgot all about the dress the moment they laid eyes on her beauty. Her daughter was gagged in an enchanted seal unable to make a sound, not even a moan or the breathing of her nostrils, the finest silence spell of all the realm. An equally powerful stealth potion was applied to her orc captor as well, just for good measure.

She was strapped in a harness as if an infant, arms hugging legs pressing knees into her chest, suspended against an orcs chest.

Tyrande's daughter, refusing to believe any of the rumors, agreed to watch her mother first hand and see for herself... she heard the rumors but nothing specific, only that she priestess somehow was cooperating... the handmaiden unable to repeat what she saw into words, simply taking a vow of silence... an impossible thought, Tyrande would never...... nothing in this realm would have ever prepared Shandris Feathermoon, daughter and student to Tyrande Whisperwind, for what she was about to witness first hand.

The deeply meditating Night Elf's senses completely tuning out the world, failed to notice them enter and fade into a dark corner of the room, where they were able to see her profile and every detail of the action perfectly. Honed in on her addiction now, the cock-crazed Kaldorei, in the midst of a full-on crown make-out session, still failed to sense them to her left, in the shadows.

Luxuriating in long lusty pulls of tongue mixed precum, cheeks hollowing, giving crown a hickey, moaning into it while leaning her head left, right, round and round, her unrelenting untiring tongue lashed up and down, lapping loudly. The fluids being churned in the crown by her tongue audible to the room, her strokes were long and powerful, her tongue swimming laps. Crouched, hips gyrating, body swaying left and right in the unmistakable night-elf ritualistic sexual dance, reserved for only lovers behind closed doors, and foolish drunk young whores in taverns..

Hearing heavy footsteps behind her, she finally realized the other orc in the room, who was standing behind her now. Unable to see him, a small part of her brain voiced her concern at not sensing him earlier, but the taste she was deeply consumed in was overrode that concern completely

Figuring it was time for anal sex, she brought her hands down to her knees, dance continuing, and sexily moved her hips in the famous move we all know and love to see, rising her ass up. Taking a couple steps back and remaining bent at the waist, back arched, she stuck her ass out now, never parting her lips from that precious crown for a second... and to everyones surprise, she.... Wow

I want it..

She reached back with both hands...

(WHAT THE FUCK IS SHE DOING) her poor silenced daughter reeled, mind utterly BLOWN

Gripped both cheeks of her incredible, peerless, bubble butt..

(NOOOO, NO FUCKING WAY)

Sunk her fingers into her toned athletic flesh.... And SPREAD as she MOANED like a slut in heat into the cock

(THIS ISNT HAPPENING)

The orc set her down, just behind her, and as he took his position behind the priestess. There Feathermoon lay, between his legs, looking up in utter shock and disbelief..

She still didn't anticipate what came next

The second orc, rock solid cock freed, pressed his precum-glistening crown right into the precious ring of her ass...

(W-What... that's, he, why isn't she..) and then she saw it, SHE PUSHED BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Her ring gaped around the colossal wart-covered crown, and she let out a moan closer to a growl...

Drinking deeply from a new wave of precum, the audible GULP can be heard...

Her anal sphincter swallowed the crown with shocking ease, massive was this cock, and with precum flowing, the orc sunk all of his long heavy cock balls deep in one smooth motion, having to take another huge step forward in the process.

She made it fucking disappear

Releasing her lips for the first time off the crown, she hissed with hunger

"YESSSSSS... GODSSSSSSS... AT LONG LASSSSSST"

Her voice unmistakably Tryande...

Tyrande Whisperwind, immune to the effects of alcohol, elixers, mind control, drugs, anything...

"AAAUUUHHH" she moaned as she twirled her tongue around the mighty crown...

Her daughter was fighting since she was set down, fighting to wiggle herself free, but with no real plan what to do if she got free.. finally, falling back, between orcs legs, she wiggled herself free from her binds. Both orcs hearing the scuffle but not caring. It perked Tyrande's ears though, she wondered what else she missed, more curious than worried.

That tiny little distraction was washed away as a tidal wave of lust hit Tyrande, enjoying two mighty virile cocks..

Her eyes, half lidded yet blazing nevertheless, trained straight ahead uncaring, vision full of green abs.

She gave cock helmet a kiss, and a lick, running her light purple tongue wetly across its veiny underside. Licking balls for the first time, she dragged her tongue slowly up the pulsing rod, hands now holding the heavy cock at its root requiring two hands, she lifted to her left, then up as she licked, and swung it above her face and to her right, dragging her tongue across every inch she could, before meeting the tip again, a heavy thick glob of precum waiting... sinking her tongue into the slit in extasy, eyes rolling to the back of her head, she didn't notice her daughter had stood up and made her way right next to her, still disbelieving...

Her daughter was always good at sneaking up on her...

She wrapped her lips as wide as she could around the giant crown, as her ass was pumped full of cock, thrusting becoming harder, full length strokes

Crossing that final threshold, she pulled on the cock in front of her, communicating she wanted him to move forward a little, and began to push back in earnest. The warm wetness of her tongue lashing deep into cock-crown slit...

And just like that, her daughter was watching the insanity in all its glory, the rumors of which haunted her nights for weeks. Tyrande was taking two cocks like a porn star. Running her fingers over the orcs shaft and hanging balls as she worked up a wet, slurping, gulping rhythm, a few drops of her spit running down his prick and dripping from her chin as she looked up into the orcs eyes and rolled her eyes back once again, debasing herself, an eagerness to please now visible in her expression - and something else, desperation. Something about her majestic quality made the whole scene even more erotic.

Her gulps and slurps grew louder, and a particularly aggressive bout of precum made her gag softly, stopping her backwards thrusts, belly and frame bowing for a moment, struggling to breathe through flared nostrils

"I've got to stop this", part of her daughters brain told her. This is fucking insane. She's actually given a hand job to a guard once, in Darnassus, it was a shameful thrill, a secret kept locked away for decades. But this? She tried to make her voice work, unsure if it was the silence spell or her own loss of words, she couldn't tear her eyes away from the degrading cock-make-out session of her mother...

Tyrande gurgled precum in her mouth, gulped and whimpered, then craned her head back slightly as she pressed into it, and spiritedly pushed her tongue deep as fuck into the crown, swaying her head left to right slowly as if saying no in a teasing way

Tilting further, her upper lip broke contact with the crown, and she bared her upper teeth, eyes back blazing into orc eyes as she redoubled her tonguing, curling up and down, emphasizing the up curl to haul precum from the crown and down in her open mouth, like a shovel

Moaning out in heat, she performed her signature open-mouthed swallow, gulping a mouthful of precum loudly

More salty cock slime flowed into her mouth over her tongue

Her daughter saw every vivid detail.. silent and still like a statue... disbelief was becoming a distant thing... bewilderment now gripped her

Tyradne's nimble fingers making their way to her hard nipples for the first time, her palm made searing contact with her perky breasts. She drew in a sharp breath as she inhaled deeply, the smell of cock heavy, she feasted on the powerful crown

She stretched her jaws wide and sealed her lips back onto the cock in an open-mouthed French kiss, sucking deeply, swirling her mouth around and blending that fucking precum with her tongue

She kept swirling her tongue deliciously, and began she same rotation with her head, round and round, lips sealed sucking, then going all the way deep and twisting her tongue as she stroked at his insides, and her saliva and his precum slopped around her mouth. Tilting forward and driving down the angle of the cock by its head, she swayed side to side and gulped and slurp and slobber in ecstasy

Gods damn this is unbelievable, fuck... she was taking cock like a professional whore up her ass unfazed, moaning deeply in bliss as she sucked. Feathermoon heard her mother groan in satisfaction as her mouth filled once more, the priestess slurping and lightly gagging and gobbling graphically as she was unceremoniously tongue fucking the oozing slit of an orcs cock, her free hand resting beautifully against orc balls, her warm palm sinking into the soft skin.

Tyrande was on a razor's edge of desire now; a growl emerge from deep in her throat. She began to yank her warm, wet tongue in and out of the slit, darting, stabbing... and before she knew it her whole body was writhing in passion, orc cock shoved deeper and deeper in her bubble ass.

The orc fucked her ass brutally, his balls slapping her wet pussy as she gurgled and gasped around cock helmet. He began to grind balls deep, churning her insides with his rod.

A deep growl emanated from her throat, a sliver of her brain noted a silhouette in the corner of her eye, but the hot prostate extract kept her occupied, its raw flavor with hidden delights beneath its rich surface sharing slight resemblance with peon, and it still intrigued her. She squeezed the cock behind her with legendary power, her anal ring fully adjusted to orc cock, clamped down and caused the orc to groan throwing his head back and emptying globs and globs of precum, hot and voluminous, all this time he has been pumping her full of it. Starved of it earlier, her body absorbing the precum enema greedily

The thrill of this ultimate taboo was fueling a beast that laid within her for too long.

The room began to heat up with the sexual friction.

She felt a savage intensity rising while she squeezed cock with her ass, and she began to fucking twerk, her back arching

She started to moan around cock crown endlessly now, her firm body writhing

"NNNNNNNNGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH" she moaned, pulling a wad of hot precum from the broad cockhead, gorging on it with hungry mouth. Tongue swirling in the slit. Like a make-out-session getting out of control, she was thrusting and craning her neck into it as if she were swimming

Still being squeezed so intensely, the orc behind her dug his fingers into the soft skin of her hip, gritted his teeth, pulled back... and then drew a cock-stifled scream from the slut as he sheathed his full length in her hot TIGHT ass with one single, domineering stroke: "MMMMHHHMMMPHHHHHH!"

He felt her spasming wetly around him, her ass twitching all over his diamond-hard shaft as she wriggled and squealed around cock like a greedy pig.

Her bubble ass was being driven mercilessly towards a big fucking climax, and as she passed the point of no return, renewing her vacuuming seal around the crown at her mouth, tongue extended to the max...