New to the Office

Story Info
Joy gets taken at the office.
1.9k words
3.98
53.3k
61
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Joy's first day at her new internship. Joy was a 22 year old girl, fresh out of college, and naive.

She got out of bed, and did her normal routine, brushing her teeth, working out, taking a shower, and dressing up in a black short flowy skirt, and a tucked in black and white blouse with cute hearts on it. She brushed out her short wavy brown hair. She put on a quick brush of mascara on her lashes, making her brown eyes stand out. She stood back and admired her hourglass figure in the mirror, and put on heels.

Upon arriving to the office she went to her new boss, who showed her her new cubical. Her boss explained that their work enviroment was very collaborative so she shouldnt feel shy to ask for help with a task if she needed it. He gave her a spreadsheet to get started on, telling her some instructions, and to have it dont by the end of the week.

She went to get a quick cup of coffee at the kitchen. A group of men there were sitting by the breakfast bar, chitchatting, and she was oblivious to how they looked at her, and how attractive they found her. As she pressed the button on the coffee maker, she caught eyes with Graham.

Graham was an attractive man, 32 years old Junior tech executive at the company. he was dressed in a well tailored suit and had a shaven head and intense but warm brown eyes.

The second he caught sight of Joy he couldn't stop stairing. She had with a sexy figure: DD breasts, a thin waist, and a big shapely ass, she worked hard for at the gym, as well as a beautiful and innocent looking face.

For a moment she caught his gaze and shyly turned, took, her coffee, and went back to her cubical.

She sat down and got to work on the spreadsheet and realized how easy it was, she'd be finished with it way before the week was over. She worked dilligently, for an hour, listening to music as she went along.

An hour later she feels firm a hand on her shoulder and looks up to see Graham standing there with a smile o his handsome face.

"You're the new intern, right?" he said

"Yes sir," she said shyly, blushing mildly "I'm Joy."

"Thats good," Graham said

"Whats your-," Joy started to has Grahams name, but he cut her off.

"If you're not busy with anything pressing, I could use your help with something, Joy."

Joy thought about how easy the spreadsheet was, and didn't think it would be a big deal to help out. "Hmm... I'm supposed to be working on this spreadsheet, but I'm in no rush with it- I suppose it couldnt hurt"

*Or maybe it could* Graham thought to himself. "Here, come with me" he said grabbing her hand and guiding her.

"O-okay" she said, quickly falling in line with his will, following him to the storage room.

"After you" Graham said in a gentleman-like fashion.

Joy walks in looking around, a bit confused "So what did you say you needed help with again?" she said.

"I need help finding the rope" he said, stepping behind her. Locking the door, he set his phone against the door at an angle, recording.

Looking around the room, Joy finally spots the rope on the floor in the right corner.

"Oh! Here" she said, bending over to retrieve it.

As she bent, he skirt rose slightly, revealing her panties, which was wedgied around her puffy pussy, such that her lips stuck out a bit and her heart shaped ass could be seen well. Graham took notice, feeling himself get hard.

"Hand it to me" he said in a demanding tone.

She handed him the rope before he said "Please get the packaging tape too, Joy."

She looked around, and upon spotting it bent over again to retrieve it, but this time, Graham had forcefully grabbed her hands behind her back and started to tie them masturfully with the rope.

Joy, thinking this must be a prank, laughed a bit saying "w-what are you doing" there was a twinge of nervousness in her voice.

"Just having some fun with you, thats all. Relaxxx" he said in a tone that suggested that it wasn't a big deal. He tied her hands back tightly, forcing her chest out. The shape of her nipples sticking out, was now visible through her blouse.

"S-seriously," she said, more nervously, "what are you-"

"I told you to relax, didn't I?" Graham said aggressively. From behind her, he swiftly unbuttoned the top buttons of he blouse, and groped her breasts.

"S-stop it!" she said, now scared as he cupped her breast. "Dont touch me" she said, squirming in his grasp. She jumped as his fingers went over her sensitive nipples, bringing electrictiy to them. Her pussy started getting wet despite herself.

Graham spinned her around, covered her mouth with his hand and looked her in the eyes as he said " Every intern needs to be... innitiated, Joy"

This only made Joy more nervous, so she started squirming more against him. He held her ass firmly so she was pressed against him as he raised her skirt.

"Stop squirming!" he commanded, slapping her face.

His hand slid between her legs, feeling her panties, now slightly damp. She instantly jumped and tried to get away from his touch, but he held her by her ass against him, touching her pussy more, feeling her panties get more and more wet.

With him focused on her clit, she squirmed. He leaned in and whispered into her ear "Its more exciting when they don't want it"

"Nooo" she whimpeed as he rubs her wet little clit under her underwear.

"Yes. Thats it," he said as he held Joy tighter against him. She could feel huge prominent boner against her as he masturbated her roughly and forcefully.

"You're making your panties a mess, Joy" he said. Her cheeks went bright red as she realized he was right. Her panties were now clinging to her bare pussy. clearly revealing the shape of her puffy swolen lips.

Despite herself, she could feel a tingle in her pussy, her orgasm building.

"Cum for me and this will all stop" he said, lying.

Her instinct was to fight and not give in but she felt his fingers toucing her just right...

"Nooo..." she whimpered, squirming against him, trying to escape. Turning her back around swiflty, he held her tighter against him, covering her mouth and nostrils.

He slapped her clit, aggressively.

"You will come for me, Joy!" he said.

His dominant and commanding tone sent her over the edge, she whimpered "noooo" as she came, barely able to get the words out. He rubbed faster till she completed the orgasm.

The second he felt her gush on his fingers, he pushed her to the floor.

"Slut" he spit the words out harshly.

Joy started sobbing, her ass on display, with her panties soaked through.

"Aww. Crying so soon?" he said in a condescending tone. Joy was unable to speak, as tears ran down her cheeks.

He reached down, grabbing her panties, and pulling them down off of her.

"Look at this mess" he says with a tsk.

Joy tried to grab her panties to keep them on, but her tied hands couldn't catch them in time. Looking at her glistening pussy and thighs as she squirmed and struggled to get up, pathetically, he picked up the packing tape.

"Do you want to go back to your desk now" he says in the same condescending tone.

Joy could only sob quietly, she didn't know what to do or say.

Graham helped her to her feet and shoved her soaked panties into her mouth, covering her mouth with the tape to keep the panties in. He forced her to taste her own slutty juices, making her feel ashamed at her own bodies' response.

Graham took the blouse off of Joy's shoulders and removed her bra, slapping her tits, directly on her nipples. Joy reacted by squirming, and trying to get away again, but he forcefully grabbed her by the neck and kept slapping them.

Alternating between breasts he said in a quiet but stern tone "These. Are. Now. Mine. To. Do. As. I. Please." punctuating each word with a slap. Joy sobbed, salty tears making her face red. He looked into her eyes, still holding her neck. She swallows, as he held her neck, forcing her to look at him.

"Do you want me to stop?"

"Yesss" she cried, nodding, her word muffled by the panties.

Graham gripped her neck tighter and resumed slapping her nipples, ignoring her desire. Once her breasts were nice and red, he squeezed her neck tighter.

"Joy, what do you think will happen to you if you pass out?" he said cruelly.

Thinking the worst, her eyes went wide with fear, but luckily for her he loosened his grip. Instead, he guided her by the neck to a wooden table, and forcefully bent her over it, slamming her breasts into it. He flipped her skirt, as she squirmed, revealing her glistening cunt. He took a moment to pry open the lips with one hand examining his new toy, and with the other, holding her down by the small of her back.

Despite her sobs and her squirming, he saw her cunt pulsing, and her juices gushing, running down her legs. Realizing what he was about to do, she panicked.

"Please!" she whimpered into her panties "I'm a virgin!"

She had hoped he would stop, but it only made him harder. As he held her down to the table she heard the sound of him unzipping and lowering his pants.

She squirmed, more scared then ever as she felt the tip of his 8inch girthy cock at her tight, wet, virgin entrace. With one violent thrust he pushed his cock all the way inside her tight entrance. Raping her and filling her cunt, he was able to feel her cunt clench around his cock. She whimpered, her whole body going stiff as she tried to get used to the new feeling of him stretching out her tight cunt.

He pulled out almost completely before thrusting in again, hitting her cervix and beggining to fuck her rough and hard.

She whimpered with every violenet thrust as he raped her tight little cunt until she started to feel that familiar tingle- it started to feel good.

"You're MINE. MY little cum dump, and I'm going to cum inside this tight little cunt," he growled close to her ear.

Her eyes went wide,

"Noooo!" she whimpered into her panties, sobbing, "I'm not on birth control, don't cum inside me!" she begged.

He could only just barely make out what she was said, but he didn't care.

"You. Are. My. Cum. Dump." He said, punctuating each word with a thrust. She felt her cunt squeeze his cock more, milking it. Her thighs hit the table with each thrust. He growled seeing his cock streaked with red. He pressed into her fully, hitting her cervix with a groan, and staying there as he exploded, cum sperting inside her. Her feeling this triggered her own orgasm, forcing her cunt to squeeze out every last drop of his hot seed inside of her womb. She squirmed, shaking as she felt her intense orgasm wash over her. Orgasming on the cock of a man who just raped her. She collapsed onto the table, almost passing out, till he placed the screen of his phone in front of her, showing her he had been recording her as he had fucked her.

"I'll see you tomorrow," he said, untying her hands, zipping up his pants. and leaving her sobbing, with his cum dripping out of her well used cunt.