New Town, New Experience Pt. 02

Story Info
Will John keep getting cucked.
1.2k words
2.91
5.5k
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rich let up a bit in Janice's mouth. He knew Janice now wanted to suck him with enthusiasm. His hand grip Janice's long dark hair guiding her further down his black shaft.

Janice's saliva covered his ebony member like maple over an apple. Her lips not moving off of Rich member as she tries with an overwhelming eagerness to deep-throat him. Her wanting to please Rich turn on John as his step sister hands cup his balls. Her tiny hands filled up with Rich huge balls.

John shook his head not understanding how Rich was able to get Janice to act like a total slut. John's cock was raging hard while feeling sick at the scene. He stroked his cock as Rich gripped her head picking up the speed.

His balls slapped her face while his dark meat slide back and forth. He said. "Mmmm yes. yes. Work for that black nut. Mmmm fuckkk. Taste my manhood you dirty little snow bunny."

Janice looks like she is going to make him cum where she wants him to. But Rich isn't having any of that.

Rich said with a deep demanding voice. "Oh, bitch you didn't think I would let you decide where my alpha seed goes."

He slips his dark long thick cock out of John's little step-sister's mouth. Rich aims his cock at Janice's hot little face. He strokes his monster preparing to paint Janice's face like a white wall.

John watches unable to pull himself from this fuck up situation. Every inch of his body urging him to get the fuck out of here. But his cock kept him rooted in place as he knew his little sister will be buried in a Rich ocean of semen.

Janice is kept in a kneeling position as she loves his dominants over her. Her pussy was wetter than it ever has been. She looks up into Rich eyes. Her eyes told him, she couldn't wait to be blasted by Rich cum.

"Yeah, Janice. Open that whore little mouth. Stick that slutty pink tongue out." Janice obeys sliding her tongue out. Wagging it happily like a dog for a treat. "Oh yeah. Mmm, get ready bitch, to be covered in my hot load."

Then he explodes all over her. Her pretty face is covered in Rich sticky cum. His pearl white seed dripped down Janice's face as she couldn't believe how much he came. Her chin and pink lips coven the young black man's seed. She tastes Rich alpha sweet semen. She savors the taste of Rich while he grins down at her.

John quickly pull his hand from his hard cock not wanting to get caught looking like a huge pervert. He silently moves back downstairs. He sat on the couch trying to rid himself of his hard cock. John didn't want to remember seeing his step-sister being throat fuck by Rich.

As his boner went a little softer, John heard Janice and Rich footsteps coming downstairs. He saw both of them laughing together like a couple who had been married for forty years. Rich hands wrap around Janice's waist.

Janice's eyes lands on John. She gave her stepbrother a wide grin. She pulls away from Rich walking over. "Hi bro."

John said nervously standing up. Hoping his boner decides to disapparate on its merit."Hi Janice"

Janice said with giddy excitement. "Let me kiss you. You have been so great during the move." Rich gives John a wink.

John knew what went on between his step-sister and Rich. But he did want a kiss from Janice. He looks at his hot step-sister while he nods with a little sad expression. Also not want his first kiss to come like this.

Janice giddy leaned down next to John's lips. "Ready bro."

John took in a deep breath and then nodded his head again. His sister leans forward pressing her lips into John's. John took in his sister's lovely petite lips. At first, he tastes the sweetest watermelon on her lips then immediately it turns into a bitter-tasting substance.

John knew what he taste on his sister's lips. The seed of the black neighbor who probably put her up to this. Janice took her soft lips from him. She grin widely as she went back upstairs.

She said. "See you, Friday Rich. Can't wait for the party."

Rich waved bye to her and then look back at John. "Had a fun time watching lucky? Don't worry. I won't tell anyone about your favorite hobby. So you like the taste of your sister."

John felt his heart pounding. His fist clenches as he wants to land just one punch to Rich jaw. But John said. "Yes. Her lips taste so sweet."

Rich burst out laughing. "HAHAHA. Da fuck man. You know that I nutted all over your sister's face and still you allow her to kiss you."

John said. "Step-sister."

Rich slaps John back with joy. "Haha. Don't worry man. I'll help you gain a little confidence. Then maybe you'll be able to pull a girl like Janice."

John didn't believe Rich for one second. He smiled at his black neighbor. "Hopefully you can help me."

Rich said. "At my party this Friday. On my honor, as a bro, I will help you try to get your dick wet in some pussy." He went to leave. "Also tell your mother she next." He chuckles while slamming the door.

....

John headed outside not wanting to see Janice's glowing face. He knew Rich and she must be texting with each other. John did want to see the texts between them but right now he wants to go see what the town has to offer.

He stares around the nice area. He could head left. To head into the town and try to find some cool places to hang out at. Or head down right to where the college, dorms, and Frat houses. Maybe there is a party that he could hit up.

Before John made a decision he saw a tiny light in the Rich backyard. He wonders what Rich was up to right now or who he is in at the moment. John took in his options ready to make a choice.

John decides to go over to Rich house. John steps closer to the backyard with the lights shining bright. John wonder how much money he was burning by allowing this high beam to pour into his backyard.

While John walks over to Rich backyard. He saw a stunning blonde girl with the fattest ass possible in conversation with Rich. She wore a tight hot pink dress  Rich sounds a bit angry.

John stares on not wanting to interrupt the free show. He didn't know what he was watching, but he knew it would be good. John stood near the picket fence listening.

Rich voice loudly said. "Baby I need some release. My BBC has been missing those sweet lips."

The blonde rolls her eyes. "Shut up Rich. You have been trying to fuck all of your neighbors." Rich began to say something but the girl interrupts. "Nah I won't be having it." The sexy robust ass, and small tits girl trying to avoid her boyfriend's big cock tonight, as it would seem.

Rich said trying to regain control over the situation. "Please, Mia. My balls are killing me. It has been a week since I got off."

Mia said. "Well since it been a week. I guess I'll allow you to fuck me Rich." John couldn't believe Rich luck. It seems this man had the luck of the Irish or something more magical like dead bunny feet in his pockets.

John watches as Rich lies about just having his huge black cock sucked a few days ago. John couldn't believe how lucky his neighbor is. It was almost like having a boatload amount of confidence has some type of effect on females.

Rich smiles as he rips apart the sexy blonde girl's pink dress revealing her fully nude body to the night air. He presses his lips to hers as he strongly kisses her. He pulls away getting a moan from Mia.

He said while flipping her around. His huge ebony muscles forced her into a standing doggy-style position. "Stop acting as if you control me. These tits are mine. This ass. IS MINE." Rich grabs her tits as if he owns them.

Mia put up little resistance to Rich words. She seems real in being told that she is his object. John saw her moistness running from her incredible pink pussy down her lovely thighs.