New Toy Pt. 03

Story Info
Rick continues to groom his personal young female slave.
3.5k words
4.43
41.3k
52

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 3 : Training

Author's note:

If you have not yet read the previous chapters of this story, go back. Things will make more sense.

All characters mentioned in this story are at least 18 years of age.

Samantha was strung up, spread eagle, all of her holes vulnerable for her Master. A girly jeweled butt plug was shining and lighting up some of the walls of the room from the morning sun that came through the glass window.

Master was enjoying his own perfect pussy with his tongue; tasting the morning delights she had to offer him. Master began training Samantha's asshole the first week of her training. He tried to have anal sex once before, but couldn't get it in. He lubed up his cock and her ass, but she still wasn't ready for him just yet.

Samantha's ass was still virgin territory. He had asked her if any of her boyfriends had tried, but none had succeeded. Well this wouldn't stand for a man like Rick, he had master plans for his slut.

The day after his unsuccessful attempt at breaking in her ass he ordered Samantha 20 different plugs of various colors and sizes.

Samantha was instructed to make her own decision each morning when she woke up as to what color and size would match her lingerie set for that specific day, and wear it throughout her day, unless instructed not too.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh, Master.. Your tongue feels incredible!"

Samantha was getting closer and closer to the edge as Master ate her pussy.

It felt like an eternity since Samantha was last able to climax from her pussy, like any normal girl would.

She was not a normal girl anymore, she was a Master's slave. She was made for his pleasure alone. From this moment on, the only reward given would be the pleasure she received from her Master.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmm, Master." She whimpered like a buzzed out drunk whore.

Her crystal blue eyes stared at him like a deer in headlights. Waiting, and wanting to cum so badly.

"You wanna cum so bad, don't you slut?" asked her Master.

"Yes Master Rick; please, please let me cum!"

Her juices were running clear out of her pussy.

Down her long and toned legs and into her butt plug.

She worked her way up to a decent sized medium plug a few days before and Master was eagerly waiting to take a test run again on his prized sexy territory.

If her pussy was this tight, how tight was her asshole going to be, he wondered.

"It's your lucky day Pet, I'm going to fuck your ass, and I'll let you cum, if you can. No hands allowed." He said with a little smile.

Samantha was eager and overjoyed.

"Yes Master, thank you." she screamed!

Funny part was that she was bound up, tied to a sex swing that her Master had constructed, so he could push her thin body at just the right pace with a mere touch of his fingertips. Master got up from licking her wet dripping pussy, went around to her head, grabbed her ponytail and told her to open up.

He already had a hard erection just making his hot sex toy do the nasty things he had planned. He slowly dropped his shorts and shoved in his cock.

Master used Samantha's mouth like a pussy, swinging her back and forth while deepthroating her luscious pink lips.

His cock was truly massive, sometimes she would gag and choke as he forced his way down deep into her.

He didn't care as he kept on pumping his sluts' face. Master was very hard now. His cock could have destroyed a cinder block wall. He moved back to her spread eagle pussy.

"I'm not going to even stick my cock in your pussy, you're going to be my full anal slut today, and you're going to enjoy it."

Master tugged at the jewel plug... a plop sound was made. Master took some of her pussy juices which were surrounded by the plug and used it to lube up her asshole.

For a second Master wasn't sure where to set the plug down, but then it all made sense.

"Open up Slut."

He slammed it into her mouth like it was a pacifier made for her to hold inside, like a little baby.

"Keep your mouth shut slut." he smiled.

Master added more lube he had bought from the sex shop, along with the plugs, on his cock, just to make sure this was going to happen, he didnt want to fail again.

He pressed the head of his cock against her tiny little pinhole of an ass but nothing happened.

He pushed the head of his cock with a bit more pressure, eagerly trying to impale her ass.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh," she whimpered and moaned.

He pushed a little harder, then all of a sudden Samantha's virgin hole slowly started to open, the head of his cock was about a quarter of an inch in, then her asshole opened, allowing in his monster cock of an intruder.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh, Master!!"

Samantha's scream was muffled by the plug in her mouth. It sounded like a silent scream, but Master could tell it was a little painful. He didn't care, this was his slut, she would learn to enjoy whatever he wanted.

"Where's my cock Samantha?"' Rick asked.

"In my ass Master," she mumbled, barely able to make it out with her mouthful of plug.

Rick started slowly, only allowing a few inches of his cock inside her, Samantha was starting to make less screaming noises and more joyful noises.

He began entering in his virgin slut's asshole one inch at a time, slowly building up to get his full cock inside her.

"Mhmmmmmmmmmmmmm, my ass," Samantha mumbled.

Master looked down at Samantha's pussy and it was really starting to leak, it was actually leaking pussy juices so much that it was acting like a self lubricant to the top of his shaft as he was fucking her Missionary in the swing.

He was using the swing more and more now pushing her six inches, then eight inches, then his full length, then even a few inches out. She was starting to be able to take the entire cock in and out of her tight asshole.

"Mhmmmmmmmmmmmmm, Master is fucking my ass good." Samantha moaned.

"Holy fuck, Samantha! You are a fucking queen at Anal sex! I've never been able to fuck a girl this hard in her ass, and have her enjoy it like you!"

Well he wasn't wrong, Samantha was edging closer and closer to climax, his cock was so big it was pushing against her anal cavities and hitting her G Spot in her pussy.

Her mumbling got louder, even with the plug lodged in her mouth.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmm... Mmmmmmmmmmmmm, Master Rick," she moaned.

He could tell that she was getting fucking close. As she came, her ass started to have goosebumps and he rubbed her skin, caressing her full butt cheeks .

"Cum for me my slut, cum NOW!" Master yelled as he fucked her as hard as he possibly could.

The head of Masters cock grew to full stroke and was ready to shoot a load of hot sticky cum into her previously virgin ass, and she could sense it. They both screamed with elation at the very same time, almost like it was scripted.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, good slut," Master sighed.

He squeezed out the last of his seed into her ass as Samantha just laid there, strung up, head down to the side with a dirty butt plug in her mouth. Rick grabbed the plug and stuck it back into her with ease.

"Clean up the rest of that cum and go about your day, Slut." Rick unlocked her from the swing.

After that, Master Rick made a new rule that she was to be in full lingerie everyday, complete with her plug. He gave her his credit card and she was made to order three thousand dollars worth of lingerie to fill her closet and drawers up.

She was allowed to pick what she wore but it had to be lingerie themed and she had to be in full makeup, he also bought her a tight black choker necklace that she was instructed to always have on, even while showering no exceptions, it was made of a heavy leather material and it had one silver loop and a key on the back that locked it onto her.

Sometimes her Master Rick would use the choker to walk her around like a dog or tie her down. A few times after she was used like a good slut she was ordered to sleep beside his bed on the floor, another time she was strapped down on a table, unable to move, tied up for hours while he took pictures of her and teased her body.

Master Rick really enjoyed her total submission and she was his very good pet. This was just another one of Master's slut tasks he had given her to train, it made Master Rick very happy to always see her body this sexy all day everyday.

Samantha's hand came out of her thong every morning now when she woke up. She tasted her fingers as she normally would.

She had sexual dreams every night now.

Master Rick really loved when she would taste her pussy juices. He loved the smell of her pussy, it was normal for her to wake up these days damp. He barely ever let her get off and she was horny almost all day, always ready to please him.

Most mornings she would wake up dreaming of sexual acts with Him, he was always on her mind.

A few weeks had passed since she started her new life and Samantha was getting into a routine that her Master was happy with.

She was slowly rounding into shape as a useful housemaid and a very sexy slut.

She would work the dildo he made of himself thoroughly once or twice a day on her blowjob skills which were slowly improving up to the way he taught her to suck cock.

She was getting good at deepthroating and using her hand to jerk off his shaft while she played and tongue his giant circumcised head.

Some days he wouldn't fuck her and let her pussy rest but he damn well made sure she got a big load at least once a day to satisfy her craving for attention and affection.

Samantha was under his spell now and there was no turning back. She was learning to be a better cook, following recipes she would research on the laptop he provided her, ordering in groceries that he enjoyed, she always started the coffee at seven AM every morning before her Master woke up.

Samantha would mix up her special shot every morning naturally now, she wouldn't even question it, she would just take it down as if it were her morning coffee to get the day started.

When she wasn't cooking, her other housework was to always wear her very revealing maid outfit and clean.

The house was impeccable now, she would vacuum top to bottom, dust, get on her knees and scrub toilets. Master couldn't believe how well her transformation had gone, this new experimental technology was really worth the $500,000 price tag.

Sam worked out really hard each day and it was actually starting to show, her thighs and ass were getting very tight and she was developing an almost noticeable rock hard abs.

Master's house also had a tanning machine in the gym which she was told to use for thirty minutes each day.

She was turning into the perfect Barbie doll. The esthetician came back for a few more treatments; she stopped growing hair where Master didn't want her to have any. Her skin was as smooth as when she was born everywhere but on her head and face. Her asshole bleaching was starting to take shape too, it was as pale as her normal skin tone now.

Master took pictures sometimes of her in certain sexual acts or positions. Most of the time he would not show her face. She assumed that he would be showing them maybe to his friends or maybe for Mr. Jones to see how well she was performing but she didn't care, if anything it made her feel more sexy and made her even hornier. She was mesmerized and needed to fully submit to his dominant will.

He was her Lord and Master.

She existed for his pleasure and would follow any command given with a very obedient,

"Yes Master Rick."

Master's house had cameras hidden all over, so when he was in his office, he would often observe his slave, making sure she was performing her tasks. They were even in her bathroom and bedroom. He had worried the first few days that she might escape or leave on her own, even making sure to deadbolt and lock all his doors.

Her car was safely hidden away in his five car garage, but she never left. She was too happy doing what she loved, being a submissive slut for her wonderful Master.

He worked many late nights and fantasized many ideas as to how he would use her and develop her so she would stay with him here at his home forever.

Without her remembering, he confiscated her old cell phone in his room, which was off limits to Samantha, she wouldn't even dare go in there unless she was told too. He would screen her calls, personal emails and text she would receive from friends and family, even write back if he thought it was beneficial to arouse any suspicions.

One day Sam had a few miss calls from a Mom number. He gave Samantha instructions to call her Mom back and gave her a strict script to follow. Samantha moved away from her small town to go to college four years ago, after graduating she got the job with the firm pretty quickly afterwards.

Samantha never really had that close of a relationship with her parents. She had one brother who got most of the attention. Samantha told her Mom how she and her boyfriend broke up and that she had found this really nice one bedroom apartment she moved into. She was talking with another boy, and about how the things at her job were really great and she got a little raise recently.

Samantha's Mom was just checking in and bought it all and she just had not heard from her for a few weeks. Master made note of this and had her make the same call once a week for thirty minutes to talk about how well everything was going from now. This was her task to keep her Mom from becoming suspicious.

The only other person who would text a lot was her close girlfriend from college. Her name was Lucy. She texted her every few days checking up, asking annoying questions, but Master was clever, he always texted her back explaining how busy she was at her job and moving a little bit further away from town and so eventually they would meet up for coffee once she got settled.

Master had a very devious thought run through his head about inviting Lucy over to the house and taking her on as a second slave, with the help of Samantha of course.

But Master was much smarter than that. He didn't have enough information on her and would not risk losing his own personal slut, who's just finishing her early training stages, and was doing so well.

However, the thought remained burned in his head when he woke up. He saw Samantha laying on her bed through his camera system. She looked so hot. She had a white lingerie set on, full length white stockings, white thong and bra, complete with a garter set.

She sat up on the side of her bed, opened her drawer and chose a nice white plug to compliment her set. He was getting hard and horny as he saw her slowly insert the plug into her mouth to self lube before slowly inserting it. He texted his slut as she reached down in her drawer to grab his dildo.

"Come to my office, with your dildo."

Samantha was always ready, always wet.

She happily made her way as a good pet would down the hall and into the room and on her Mat. He made her sit there for a few moments as he was finishing up a call with a client. He sat up from his desk and she made a quick peek down to his bulge of his hardening cock which was showing through his pants. Samantha's beautiful blue eyes stared at it and her now fully developed and trained slut instincts knew exactly what this meant.

She crawled over on the floor on all fours. Her Master was in awe at the beautiful sight of her silky thighs and garter belt with thong combo, her tanned skin really looked great on her with the white colored set. She set his replica cock down on the floor, unzipped him and pulled him into her mouth.

He emailed clients as she worked him, until he soon couldn't concentrate, she was really becoming a good little slut cocksucker.

Samantha worked the head with her tongue and lips, as she worked the shaft and his balls, she enjoyed it too; the taste of his precum was a treat for her.

Master Rick grabbed his twelve inch choke chain and hooked it around her necklace.

He grabbed his dildo and walked her over near the fireplace and couch in the room.

The L shaped sofa had one side against a wall which had a large o ring drilled into the brick. He attached the twelve inch leash to the wall that led to her neck so she couldn't move much. Samantha wasn't sure what he was doing until she heard the suction.

"You'll practice your thirty minutes here today, Slut."

He slammed the cock bedside the ring that held her close and Samantha began to suck.

She was hypnotized to being a good slut; she started to suck and moan. Master Rick realized she's about to get a three way by two of his own cocks. She was getting pleasure from sucking on one already, and she was going to be getting pleasure from him thrusting deep into her; his already huge ego got even larger not to mention his cock.

Master Rick lowered his head and got close to see her gorgeous tanned ass complete with plug.

He dove into her tongue first. The taste was incredible, it was his drug, it was the most delicious pussy he's ever had, the taste made him feel like a superhero, of taming sluts of course.

The power he held over her made him feel unstoppable.

"We have big plans next weekend Samantha."

Samantha was listening while moaning and sucking Masters dildo, her head bobbing up and down on it.

Master Rick took her cheeks, one in each hand and pulled her pussy slightly open with the pressure and pushed his huge dick into her glorious hole.

"Mhmmmmmmmmmmmmm."

Samantha squealed like a bitch in heat, the plug made her pussy feel even tighter then the first time the master fucked his slut.

Master grabbed her hair and each thrust in and out would accompany the sound of him shoving the dildo in and out of her mouth, in sequence. Her moaning started to sound like someone screaming outside of a closed glass door which was being open and closed faster and faster.

"You fucking whore, look at you, two cocks at once and you love it, your fucking pussy is soaked! You're such a slut I bet your friends would love to see you now!"

His dirty thoughts and ideas of her grew, she was taking both of his cocks like a pro. Master Rick was getting close to climax but not as close as Samantha. He could see her ass start to get goosebumps, he quickly pulled his cock out of her and said,

"Don't you dare Slut!"

He slapped her ass once, twice , ten times.

It was so red, hand prints embedded into her cheeks. He yanked out her plug and stuck it into her Ass, now covered in her juices.

He fucked his slut hard and fast so she couldn't enjoy it. He purposely shoved his dildo way down her mouth almost choking her while finishing in her tight ass.

"Don't you ever try to cum without permission, you dumb slut, go in your pet bed and clean up."

Samantha got unclipped from her leash and walked over to her mat. She carefully groomed the cum out around her ass, pussy and sides of her legs and re-inserted her plug waiting for command.

Master looked over at his slave with a devious thought and announced, "Samantha, I have an idea, Lucy has been wanting to come visit you in your new place, I want you to make arrangements for her to visit; by herself of course."

To be continued...