New Tradition?

Story Info
Short story: Threesome + Reluctance.
3.1k words
4.13
15.7k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm telling you babe, this is really going to make our relationship stronger."

Jason grinned as he leaned back on the bed. The babe in question, April, rolled her eyes but only after she turned her back on her boyfriend. Sometimes she wondered why she was even still in this relationship. Then she turned back around and was reminded as her gaze swept over all the bulges that Jason had. He was muscular but not too large. He had been an athlete all his life and had gained more of his muscle through use in sports rather than specifically training them.

Jason gave her an exaggerated wink, aware that she was mostly just interested in his body but he was used to that. April smiled and opened up her bathrobe so that Jason could get a sneak peek. Her new lingerie would have made for a special night by itself.

She filled out the blue lace bustier nicely. And Jason couldn't wait to see the view from behind with her wearing a matching garter, lace thigh highs, and a thong. He just knew her butt was going to look amazing. He took a break from having to imagine the tantalizing sight by moving on to one that was right in front of him. April considered herself small-chested but there was ample spilling out the top to excite him.

April noticed. "Easy tiger. You promised at least 3 hours of entertainment out of you tonight. And that's one of the few, very few reasons I'm letting this happen in the first place." She closed her bathrobe shut and tightened the belt in mock anger. While Jason started preemptively coming up with excuses, the knocking at their front door interrupted him. April turned to leave, "Looks like the party is about to start. Don't go anywhere. I'll be right back."

Jason's grin grew ear to ear despite his attempts to keep it cool. He couldn't believe his scheme was actually going to work. Ever since April had gushed about how awesome her hair stylist Taylor had been, Jason had pushed for April to make Taylor a new friend. April had always been an introvert. All her other friends, and even her relationship with Jason had been started by the other party while April largely just went with the flow. But Jason challenged April to go outside of her comfort zone and invite Taylor out to a girl's night out.

There must have been something special about Taylor because Jason didn't have to push hard. April and Taylor found that they had a lot in common and became fast friends. Jason felt like a chess master, moving his pieces around the board subtly. He did everything he could to make April feel attracted to Taylor.

Of course, he had also gotten massively lucky. He had prepared to chase his dream for years but Taylor ended up being the perfect girl for April to meet. It took everything he had to keep his poker face when April had told him that Taylor was bisexual. She also constantly commented on how funny and smart Taylor was. With just a little clever prodding, he moved on to the next stage of his plan. He asked her casually, "What kind of women do you like?" When her vague description matched the one she gave of Taylor, Jason said, "Huh, that sounds exactly like someone you already know. Is there something you're not telling me?"

Then, he used his trump card. He got serious and looked April right in the eyes as he confessed that early on in their relationship, when they got drunk together a lot more often, a drunken April had confessed that she had always wanted to be with a girl at least once. Since Jason assumed this was always a secret desire of every woman, he didn't *feel* like he was lying. Either way, April never remembered anything she said when she was drunk so she didn't question him.

He just had one caveat. The only way he'd truly feel comfortable with all this was if he could be there.

Despite all of his planning, April didn't agree right away. Jason worked on her for days. Her birthday was coming up, this could be an unforgettable birthday present. He swore up and down that this was all for her benefit. Finally, April agreed. The next time she went out with Taylor for drinks, she broached the subject. It turned out Taylor was all for it without even needing to meet Jason first.

Jason took off his t-shirt and posed as coolly as he could manage in just his boxers. He could hear April's giggling growing louder as she drew near. The bedroom door opened slowly as April slipped in. She flung open the door wide so Jason could get his first good look at Taylor.

While there was an immediate feminine flair about him, Taylor was very much a man. At 6'3'' tall, Taylor had a full inch over Jason. Other than both of them being tall, they couldn't have been more different. Taylor's quiff hairstyle was far flashier than Jason's buzz cut. He had a small beer gut but otherwise had the lithe frame of a dancer. April was already rushing to push Jason back down on the bed before he could rise in anger. She ripped open the bathrobe and sat on top of him before leaning down and whispering in this ear, "Come on honey, this is all about me remember? This is really going to make our relationship stronger."

Jason started to say he wasn't about to have sex with another dude when Taylor jumped onto the bed and scoffed, "I'm here for my friend, not you. You can join in on the fun and help make this the best birthday ever or you can jerk off in the corner. Either way..." As he trailed off, Taylor peeled off his clothes. When he pulled down his underwear, he revealed a soft penis that still managed to be longer than Jason when he was hard. April hopped off Jason but kept her focus on him. As he got up and started to gather his clothes, April started berating him, "You thought you were so smooth. Do you really think I'm that much of an idiot? I've seen what you were trying to pull this whole time. You're nothing but a pig, and if you leave, we're through. I think it's clear that Taylor can satisfy me by himself. In fact, I think he'll help me break our record of 7 times tonight."

Jason felt like he had been slapped. He had completely underestimated April. His pride was wounded and he wanted nothing more than to get out of there. But he hesitated, feeling like he needed to say something, do something, to turn it around again, regain his position of power.

While he desperately racked his brain for a final, witty comeback, Taylor laid down on the bed and April quickly turned around and picked up the head of Taylor's penis with just her mouth. As she sucked, her butt faced Jason, wiggling back and forth. He had been right. It was truly an amazing sight. There was plenty to take in but he didn't consider any part of her fat. It had always been just the right amount of rear for him and it had never looked so enticing.

He realized his dick was diamond hard and pointing right at her. Then he was struck with an idea. If he gave her the pounding of a lifetime, he could leave her a quivering mess. Either they'd still be done and she'd always regret losing him or he might be able to use this to guilt her into a real threesome, or maybe even foursome, with nothing but women next time. And his competitive fire was stoked. He convinced himself that he could make April come more than Taylor, and definitely more than 7 times, without having to ever touch the man. While it clearly looked like April was enjoying her meal, he knew that she never finished when giving a blowjob. She was just too focused on the task at hand. So this was his opportunity to get a head start.

He threw his clothes down and strode towards his target. After pulling her thong aside, he pressed his cock against her and she was naturally drawn to him. Her pussy was wetter than he could ever remember it being. It practically devoured him and he was soon balls deep inside her. But as easily as he entered her, every time she backed against him her pussy gripped his shaft and her skin stretched across him. He was so focused on this part of her he didn't even notice the other man currently laying in front of him.

April stopped suddenly and shuddered. Her juices flowed around Jason's cock as he slowly realized that she was having an orgasm. He had never managed to give her one so quickly before. Then she started moving again and, with Jason deep inside her, April moaned around Taylor's shaft.

The process then started all over again. April had never felt anything so pleasurable as being filled up from both ends. She was really enjoying exploring this new penis that grew to fill her mouth. She rocked back and forth having one or the other cock push deep into her. She came another two times before finally pulling away from Jason and crawling over Taylor while he helped her undo the garter and fully remove her panties. She sat down on him, now that he was fully erect, and motioned Jason over to her side. Jason couldn't help but comply. He was soaked with her juices and she was only too happy to clean it for him. In this position, without having to lean back into someone, she was able to get him deeper down her throat than she had managed with Taylor.

After cumming again, April partially stood and started making out with Jason. Taylor pulled himself out from under her and got up to a kneeling position to kiss her himself. April was in heaven. Jason had never been much for cunnilingus but Taylor definitely knew what he was doing. He spread her lips apart to get in deep with his tongue. After getting a good taste, he moved up to her clit and licked it up and down. He licked slowly and methodically, letting the pleasure build all over again. After a while, he pushed a finger up and into her g-spot. In response, she squirted all over him.

While all this was going on, Jason had untied the bustier and removed it. He squeezed her nipples while she stroked his cock. When she started squirting, she pulled away and started apologizing but Taylor only buried his face in deeper.

Jason took advantage of the situation to grab her by the throat with both of his hands. He pulled her in for another kiss but also took some of his frustrations out on April by squeezing harder and harder. Her face turned red and she started to look worried but countered by doubling down on her stroking. Her grip became like steel and she was pumping so fast that Jason had to let go of her throat to leap off the bed. He didn't want to cum this early. That's when he noticed both of April's hands were actually caressing her own breasts. Taylor's hand, however, was wet with Jason's pre-cum. Jason was more surprised by how good it had felt than angry. April also hopped off and guided Jason back to the bed. He didn't resist.

She had him lie down on the bed, next to a growing wet spot mostly of her own making, and she straddled him. Taylor had moved over to make room and now climbed over the both of them to get behind April. While he was moving, his dick touched Jason's side. Instead of being repulsed, Jason was pleasantly surprised at how good it felt to have a hard cock rubbed over skin. April turned around and got in the reverse cowgirl position to better take care of Taylor. She gently pulled on his smooth testicles and focused more on licking his head and just enjoying how he tasted.

April bounced up and down until she came again. She tried to go for another time but she needed to give her thighs a rest. As she rolled over, Jason found himself staring right at Taylor's erect cock. He couldn't tear his eyes from the mix of pre-cum and April's drool that was dripping off of it. Taylor blew him a kiss and asked, "Want a taste?"

That brought Jason to his senses. He sneered at Taylor and just rolled his way off the bed. April had thoughtfully left bottles of water on their dresser and Jason busied himself with hydration. April and Taylor cuddled while they recovered.

While a bit confused about his feelings, Jason was still feeling really good. April had cum five times by his count, with four of them caused by himself. He was crushing this.

With this thought in his head, he turned back to bed to see Taylor on top of April in the 69 position. She was already shaking in another orgasm. Jason stood next to them starting to get angry. Not so much at being left out but how he was losing his lead.

April reached out and pulled him near by his dick. He let her but stood there with his arms crossed, making his displeasure clear. Taylor reached out too and started rubbing his thigh but Jason pulled away. Taylor looked up and asked, "What's the matter?"

April answered for him, "Right now, you're the competition. He wants to beat you and he can't do that if you make him cum first."

Jason protested, "Do you really think I could finish to a man's touch? I need you April. Only you."

Taylor sat up and pressed his butt onto April's mouth. He gestured to the rest of her for Jason to take. Reluctantly, Jason climbed in between her legs and entered her. He focused on her hairy pussy and how good it looked. His eyes wandered up to her breasts, bouncing with each of his thrusts. And then he couldn't help himself from looking up a little higher. Taylor's penis bounced up and down while April explored with her tongue. Jason felt his cock getting harder within April's pussy. It was hard to think, like he was actively being hypnotized.

With each thrust, Jason leaned forward more. Taylor grabbed him behind the head and gently pushed Jason to his throbbing cock. But as Jason followed, his dick left April and it was like a spell had lifted. He pulled away and fell back on the bed.

So Taylor went to Jason instead. He slowly, carefully leaned forward and gently kissed Jason's head. April moved to lay under Taylor from the other side and suck his cock as he took all of Jason into his mouth. Jason didn't protest. He justified that he wasn't doing anything gay, he wasn't doing anything at all but laying there.

He could almost imagine it was a woman sucking him off. But he didn't. He watched Taylor's head bob up and down for a while and eventually Jason grabbed the back of Taylor's head and pushed down. The feeling was incredible. Not just because Taylor was a pro but Jason finally felt like he was dominating him.

Jason almost sealed the deal by cumming in Taylor's mouth. Somehow, if he made Taylor take his seed like that, it felt like a finishing move. But April pulled them apart and pouted as she said, "It's been ages since I've had a cock inside me! I need both of you now!"

She leaned back on Taylor and put his cock, freshly lubed with her spit, into her ass. Jason pushed on top of her to enter her pussy. He hugged her but found himself looking into Taylor's face. Once more, he found himself entranced. They started kissing as Jason kept pumping into April and she slid up and down Taylor.

This continued for several minutes as they all hit the perfect rhythm. April could feel both of the cocks rubbing against each other through her. She came again and again. And kept cumming until everyone lost count of how many times it had been.

Taylor was the first one to break. He said he was close and April got off to start sucking Jason. She pulled off their condoms, she had wanted them to finish on her at the same time so she was trying to get Jason ready but he had other plans.

He couldn't take it anymore. While April kept him in her mouth, he laid on the bed and started sucking Taylor himself. He hungrily ate it, forcing it far and making him gag over and over but he couldn't get enough.

Taylor leaned over himself and started eating out April again. Her pubic hair was matting with all three of their juices and he could taste Jason within her. April felt herself building up to another climax.

All three of them came at the same time. April pulled away to catch Jason's cum all over her face. Jason ended up with Taylor's cum filling his mouth. He sat up, unsure of what to do. Until Taylor shared a kiss with him and tasted his own cum.

After he got most of it from Jason, he leaned over April and spit it into her mouth. Then he kissed all over her face, collecting Jason's cum. This time he shared it with Jason, who had never tasted cum before this day. He wasn't sure how he'd feel about it in the morning, but right now it was the hottest thing he had ever experienced.

He also spit it in April's mouth. She swirled her tongue around in it, played with it between her lips, and then let it spill down her chin, onto her breasts. She massaged most of the cum into her skin and let the rest dribble down her stomach. She rubbed the final drop over her clit and kept rubbing until the orgasm aftershocks subsided.

All three of them laid on the bed exhausted. Jason wasn't sure who had won but he was fine with feeling like he hadn't lost.

Right before he closed his eyes, he had to chuckle as Taylor said, "Well, my birthday is in two weeks. I can't wait to see what my present is going to be!"