All Comments on 'New Tradition?'

by Grace_Almighty

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
It’s a really good story!

Love the twist... “Taylor ended up being the perfect girl“ - Lol, Jason got a lot more than he bargained for.

As well as being very sexy it was a funny story too, I kinda felt sorry for April being stuck in a relationship with Jason and Jason’s ego. Who the hell treats sex like a competition anyway, keeping track of orgasms? I got the impression he had a genuine competitive nature and took the orgasm counting seriously. At least he got over his homophobia, obviously homophobia happens (far too much) but it’s not on my radar. Sex is sex, love is entirely different to me the gender is irrelevant if a relationship is is viable it’s the person that matters.

Lucky, lucky April.

Thanks for sharing your imagination and writing.

Tess (UK)

Ray RobertsRay Robertsover 3 years ago

A great account of a full MFM meeting, as the story was well told and very believable. Many guys have a "thing" about messing about with guys and this story dis-bells that belief as a true threesome mix should include everything on offer. I can remember chatting to a guy who had experienced a male giving oral before I had, with the advice of "if you close your eyes whilst being sucked off, you would not know if it was a male or female giving head" You do not have to be bi to enjoy having your cock sucked. As a good example think about the Navy and all those blokes together for long periods of time. Oral sex was always on offer.

To conclude, this was a very good description of three friends enjoying each other and worth my 5*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous