All Comments on 'New Tranny Girlfriend'

by knkynastyguy69

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Many more...please

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Interesting characters

how about a little plot drama/conflict? Perhaps while out on a date they run into Kyle's parents? Maybe an engagement ring? All kinds of possibilities!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
okay?

an okay (i hesitate to say story). Not bad, with nothing like a plot or anything to get in the way. Just, hey found this gay kid i knew, brought him home and fucked him. the end. this would be interesting if you had fleshed in out in any way. Maybe a second chapter to build on it. Or maybe another version of events from kyle's view. Give us some of his day and build it up more.

ElizabethOliverfieldsElizabethOliverfieldsover 8 years ago

So beautiful! I always love some transexual romance!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Beautiful

So beautiful, I would love to have such an experience. Next please

HeisenhugHeisenhugover 8 years ago
Another day, another story that doesn't get transgender issues.

1/ do not call transfolk "trannies", it will be taken as an insult... Apply the same policies as using the n word.

2/ being transgender is not the same as being gay. The story makes the assumption from the beginning that being dressed like a woman makes you gay. Most gay guys dress like straight guys.

3/ if a transwoman is sexually attracted to men then she is straight. Most male cross dressers are attracted to women, transwomen are somewhat evenly split between attracted to men, attracted to women, and attracted to both.

4/ do not call transfolk by their pre-transition name, it's extremely offensive. That the protagonist referred to her as Kyle throughout the story would be taken as an insult to any real transwoman.

5/ most transwomen, especially younger ones, are extremely uncomfortable with their genitals. A sissy might consider a tented skirt a good way to show attraction but a real transwoman would be mortified, she would want her partner to be attracted to her feminine presentation as a validation of her attractiveness.

6/ you used the term "boy pussy" multiple times, please don't ever use it again. It is a horrible and insulting idea that needs to be deleted from the language. Does it sound sexy to call a clit a girl cock?

7/ transfolk are even less likely than usual to jump in to bed with someone they just met. The fear of a beating doesn't just disappear because you found someone that seems accepting of you.

If you want to write about a subject, please take time to write accurately.

Joscelyn2tgJoscelyn2tgover 8 years ago
Just Not Enough Here...

...And I very much appreciate Heisenhug's comments, they are spot on. Writing is about the word... they all mean something. Using a term like 'tranny' on a site like this one will simply cause real pain for those who deal with gender issues on a daily basis, and read these stories. Its one thing to dislike the storyline, in which case one would simply read something else. But throwing words like this up becomes nothing less than an attack and challenge to a TG community with more than its share of such misunderstandings. What I was trying to understand as I read through this, was what does Kyle believe? There are many homeless TG right now (current stats that have only recently been compiled for TG show them between 2-5% of the overall homeless population depending on area), and some believe themselves to be crossdressers or transvestites, and a few go by their original male names. But since we are not given any real perspective on Kyle, all we are left with is this bigoted descriptor... tranny. Being the main character professes to be a teacher and the story's author, hopefully he will go back and research the massive group that the TG unbrella covers, and rewrite the story, without the 'tranny' reference, and shine some light on the TG character for us. Otherwise we are simply making assumptions, and we end up desperately looking for more about her. The sex scenes, which comprise most of the story, seem compassionate and empathetic with the exception of the 'small penis' reference, which is usually a key term used in sissy stories, which only serves to confuse the storyline even further. So while I applaud any effort to write romantic/erotic fiction about homeless TG people, as certainly that can make for popular subject matter, this simply needs a better understanding of its TG subject and some background on its TG character.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous