New Views

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I moan and it comes out as a loud 'mooooo!' while my tongue grows thick in my mouth. I smack my lips and touch my tongue to my teeth, feeling how flat they've become since I've started changing again.

It takes a little effort because of the weight of my tits and udder but I push myself up and stare at my reflection. My ears flick and I reach up to touch the horns growing from my skull. I giggle again and heft my left tit, pulling it upward to lick and then suck the long nipple into my mouth.

"Mmmmoooo," I moan, pulling at the wet nipple. "I taste soooo goooood."

I spread my thighs and then giggle again. I can't see my pussy because of my udder. I reach beneath it with soft, delicate hands and lift while leaning back. The position is awkward so I bunch all the pillows up and then lean against them, holding my udder up while fingering myself.

My fingers pull and squeeze the teats until I learn the proper rhythm and express a thin spray of milk. I cry out and my fingers rub faster, grinding against my clit as it swells and bulges. It slips out of the small hood and I squeeze it. And orgasm immediately, spraying milk and squirting at the same time.

Pain digs into my soles and I rub my feet on the bed, back and forth. The curved claws of my shrunken big toes retreat as they twist around to the rear of my foot.

Blonde fur pulls back from the tops of my feet to leave bare skin behind and I stare at it while still fingering myself. My remaining four toes are merging into two lumps while the padding covering my feet deflates. The bones fuse together beneath my skin and then push my toes further away from my ankle. My nails grow thick and gray, consuming the claws and the tips of my toes. I feel myself losing sensation in my feet as my split hooves grow into place.

I sit up and grab my pillows, pulling them down so they lay between my breasts and udders. I lay against them on my belly and my tail raises and flicks above me. My elongated, gaping pussy drools as short black and white fur spreads from my swollen labia.

Looking back, I smile at the camera. I feel the tips of my ears slipping through my hair as they grow firm and fold.

"Like this?" I ask, wagging my ass back and forth. "On my hands and knees? Four of you beneath me, sucking my teats while two drink milk from my nipples? A cock in my long mouth, a dick in my ass and more in this pussy?"

I laugh and snort. The weight of my udder seems to be shifting. I can feel my teats dragging against the pillows and I pout as I try to focus on the poll. But it's too many words and too far away and I'm so horny and hungry that it doesn't matter.

Fat develops at my waist and a tiny fat roll forms. My tail is shrinking, bones and muscle dissolving as it twists and coils. The edges of my narrow ears expand outward, twitching as they brush against my blonde hair.

I lean back against my hooves and grab my udder as it continues to shrink. The black spots on my body are also fading away, replaced by short wiry white hairs.

My nipples are compressing. I give them a last, sorrowful squeeze as my belly gurgles. I cover my mouth with a giggle and then snort. My fingers feel bones shifting beneath my long face. My nostrils push forward and the skin surrounding them flares outward, dark pink skin replacing the pebbled black as my nostrils widen.

Pleasure ripples through my torso and I gasp, spreading my thighs and bouncing my jiggling ass against the bed. Beneath the short, wiry fur, dark nipples are pushing out over growing milk ducts. I snort and rub them, from the bottom ones just above my pussy and higher. Three more rows of teats grow into place and I can't stop rubbing my hands against them.

With a squeal, my ass shudders and I coat my bed in cum as I crash forward. My legs twitch and my curly pink tail wiggles above my wide hips.

The tips of my receding horns tear a hole in the memory foam mattress beneath me when I rub my head against the bed, nibbling at the blankets.

"Or like this?" I ask my viewers, rising on all fours with my twelve nipples dangling beneath me. "Eating from a trough of food while you each take turns on me? An endless gang bang as I gorge on whatever you put in front of my greedy, fat face?"

My cheeks bulge as I snort and root at the bed. My hand slips beneath me and I spread my pink pussy open for them. I squeal as I push a finger inside and then collapse to my side with my thighs holding my hand in place.

Sweating, grunting as I finger fuck myself while imagining cock after cock after cock pounding into me. My body quivering with each thrust. Distracting me from eating. My tongue cleaning the food from my face as I cry out with the unending orgasms.

I kick as I roll to my back and my hooves knock together. They break apart and I flex them briefly as the hooves flake away to show shortened toes.

The fat beneath my belly melts away and I snort, grabbing for my teats and pulling them to try to keep them in place but they slip from my fingers to leave smooth, taut skin behind.

I taste blood when my canines pierce my gums and push against the nearby teeth. My snout is shrinking, pulling back into a cute little button nose. I shiver, gasping and trying to talk as the short fur retreats as well. I make fists while pressing my toes against the bed and raising my ass.

And then finally, I lay on the bed, panting and shaking. And human again.

After an eternity, I sit up and laugh weakly.

My breasts are far larger than they should be and my ass feels heavy. I look down to see curves I never had before.

Slowly, I crawl to the edge of the bed and then reach a hand out, smiling when I feel no barrier holding me in place. I sit at the edge of the bed with my left leg folded beneath me and brush messy blonde hair away from my face.

The poll results flash on screen and I shiver once more.

A single golden hair around my belly button. I scratch at it and the ones that grow around it before massaging the four sensitive spots above my pussy and the hardened skin beginning to bulge beneath them.

That heat is back. Stronger now. My hips work on their own and I run my hands through my hair, thin, leathery padding on my palm brushing against two short bony horns. I snarl as my face pushes forward and my nose widens into a pink snout on top of a long muzzle.

Translucent shafts pierce my back around my spine and soft blue barbs lay wetly against my back. A soft, curly tail wiggles low on my back when my legs begin to stretch, muscle building as black and yellow flesh exudes a clear film. My toes splay against the ground as I stand on them.

I don't bother sitting. The air stirs as I reach forward with my wings, typing carefully with black claws on padded paws. Sir Thomas watches without judgment. As he does.

'I'll give my address to anyone pledging $10,000 or more,' I type, shivering with my eyes fluttering in my head as the heat pulses. I whine and lick my soft pink snout and the golden fur around it. 'Hurry.'

I go back to the bed and spread my slick legs as I wait, slipping a paw between my thighs and against my thick, black pussy. My slick black and yellow ass rocks in the air and my curly tail wiggles happily.

I want more. So much more.

12