All Comments on 'New Wife Gets Blacked'

by TwistedManc

Sort by:
  • 48 Comments
hugh58hugh58almost 2 years ago

Please write some more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Part 2 please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Same old, same old, blacks with big cocks (of cause because they always have don't they ! ) and a slut white wife, how original. Not worthy of a rating.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Did this get reworked and resubmitted? I've read this one already a couple of days ago. Figured this was part 2 until I got a few paragraphs in.......

chloelovesfurchloelovesfuralmost 2 years ago

Yea i stuck with it, it was a fun story. chloe uk tv

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Why get married? just be a black whore and be done with it. These stories are as stupid as they are numerous. Do everyone a favor and don't continue. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Yes part 2, 3 and more please !!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Please, I want a part 2

tuggerjugtuggerjugalmost 2 years ago

Great story can’t wait for part 2

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Simon needs to leave her behind and go home.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Your writing is so hot. I hope you’ll write lots more stories! I

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Part 2 should include a positive preg test. Part 3 has her showing her baby bump. Part 4 she delivers a beautiful black baby.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Finish the damn story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Whitebois mad they losing all their women to superior bbc. The white race is finished and nothing you can do about it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

So much for the "love of my life" bullshit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Gave you 5 stars, it’s not just another story and you are not just another author, your building your detailed words are great, maybe the husband gets turned on his honeymoon next chapter? I never email but couldn’t help myself, hope you continue this story

JustplainjeffJustplainjeffalmost 2 years ago

And she says Simon is the love of her life? Bullshit!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story. More chapters please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great, 5Stars+. I hope there's more to this, Can't wait to read more of Danielle's slutty ways.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I think you're going to turn it into a cuckold fag story. Her husband was off with the other black guys and came back walking funny. anyways the first chapter was good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Awesome. Def more like this.

Wendywants2BtakenWendywants2Btakenalmost 2 years ago

I want four bbc to open me up and drive me crazy❤️❤️❤️

IcemanhdIcemanhdalmost 2 years ago

Geile Geschichte, hat bis jetzt echt Spaß gemacht sie zu lesen und ich hoffe sie geht weit ! Danke !

SamanthaSmithSamanthaSmithalmost 2 years ago

Ignorance, Innocence, Naivety, and Lust…make for a good story. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

dude, you've got this and a 'part 1 part 2' which seem to be the same thing, without a part ii listed, and without a priori chapters... enjoy the story, but continuity helps when there's competition for stroke material...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story! More please

Hillbilly55Hillbilly55over 1 year ago

This was so hot. She couldn’t help herself, she needed that BBC. I think her husband was going to be cucked many times if their marriage was going to last. Somehow I think he was going to be okay with that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story! We want more!

Sweetnothings77Sweetnothings77over 1 year ago

I like stories that remind me of some of parts of my Life. Like I was First Taken by 2 Black Men and after I was regularly taken by one of them for a while. Then I got with a Ex Black boyfriends Dad. He was my first Black Older Man I got with on my own and gived up EVERYTHING to Him just like Danielle did with Leon.

I remember when my Black OG Daddy had been doing me regular for almost a year and then like Leon done with Danielle set me up for one of his Brothers to get with me and then after I got with Him and his 2 cousins and then some of His Friends he played a card game called Spades with and some times they just played Dominoes. I just couldnt say No to Him or when They wanted to take Turns using me or having me Suck there Cocks. I got Pregnant Fast but with him it was something I didnt worry or even think about. I just Wanted to PLEASE Him and ALL of the other Mens He set me up with or let Take or Have me either when He was there WITH Them or When He Told me to Go to them or dropped me off to be with Them. He was my Pimp Daddy and my EVERYTHING. I couldnt even think of Not DOING EVERYTHING He told or Wanted me to do with Him or ANY Other Man or Mens He set me up to be with.

I cant wait to read more. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Amazing story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Film what you can now. Divorce her black loving ass as soon as you get home.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Getting married and its vows must have meant nothing. So jus plain stupidity makes it ok to become a slut?

Mrelvis4uMrelvis4u11 months ago

I loved it. I share my white wife with BBC friends .... She loves it

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I love how when women actually learn how 95% (or more) of black men are perfectly average, the tall, narrow part of the bell curve, just like men of any other race, all this ridiculous racism and excuses for continuing it into the 21st century totally evaporate.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

The story is bullshit the average man is at tops 5-7 inches in length about 90-95%. The average female can take up to 8 inches and that is rare as well. 1% of 3 billion men are over 8 inches and most women cant take them on these stories may be fantasy but please undertand this is bs at its best.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

The biggest cock recorded in the world right now is WHITE just for your information, also though these kids who have never actually stuck their little weiners in a woman before there is no way on earth a guy wouldn't know his wifes pussy has been tampered with, and also no way he wouldn't smack the stupid whore into next week and then gone and buried those monkeys in a shallow grave!!

AmbulAmbul9 months ago

Simon for sure did NOT go snorkeling with the black lads. He was walking funny because his anal virginity was probably taken, again and again. He probably loved it. Meanwhile This story is getting more and more interesting. Their marriage will be much, much different from what they imagined, if it survives at all. The busty young wife is now addicted to big, black, cocks and is naive to think that she won’t get pregnant from them. Just a note, a big resort in the Caribbean most definitely would have a pharmacy, and surely would have morning after pills - unplanned sex in such an environment must be an everyday occurrence. I love the story so far: naivety, reluctance, shame, and unbridled lust are all at work here.

guysenseiguysensei7 months ago

Love this. It is super hot. The description of f the events, her thoughts during the events. Well written, very good 👍

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

LOL any white woman with a black man is one worthless motherfucker and a disgrace to her own people. LoL my My son is married to a nice woman who is white and her sister has a black boyfriend and she happened to come to our thanksgiving dinner alone without him and i was outside smoking a cigar and the POS white trash woman my daughter in laws sister and i looked at her and told straight out she was a POS white trash ho. I also told her when she comes around not to speak to me or there would be problems i would create for her and her nigger boyfriend and me being Italian.Sicilian i could get that done so the healthiest and safest thing she could do is just stay away from me .

ronibarretronibarret6 months ago

Another excellent work! Could use a good editor

blackice51blackice514 months ago

Great story 5STARS!!!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

You gotta finish this

oscarpanoscarpan3 months ago

Amazing we love BBC.

ronibarretronibarret2 months ago

Would get five stars if this story had been edited for grammar, etc. Great idea! Great sex! Great tension!....but so may errors...

hornyolderwomanhornyolderwomanabout 1 month ago

Unbelievably erotic. More please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

This is not the end of the story!!! There's still a lot missing. But that seems to be so common here, the middle of the story is suddenly the castle.

cannaecannaeabout 1 month ago

Wow. What rapid descent for Danielle? Makes me wonder if white women become obsessed with blackcock after being taken so forcefully

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTwistedManc@TwistedManc
Follow this link for my Twitter and Patreon: linktr.ee/twistedmanc Stories on my Patreon: My Daughters Black Boyfriend Ch. 02 Hi, I am 28, male from near Manchester. I am married for the last year but been together for a long time. My stories are usually either my fantasy...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES