New World Order Ch. 02

Story Info
End of the World (as we know it)
2.8k words
4.56
5.7k
9
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/17/2023
Created 10/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is set in the not too distant future, and, I believe, a real, if fictional, possibility. As always comments/criticism welcomed. I fully understand that not everyone gets my attitudes on these subjects.

All the while I was in the shower, and after, getting made up, fixing my hair, getting dressed, I went hot and cold, thinking about the plans Poppa had made FOR me, not WITH me. I'm not really sure I'd have reacted differently, but I felt I should have at least had a say in it. What made him think I would ever WANT to do....things like that? AND, with my own Poppa and, I'm guessing now, my brothers, too? That's pretty much what Pam insinuated. My mind was spinning, trying to decide just how to start that discussion. I decided I'd get back at them, the only way I knew. I pulled out a set of the silicone breasts, read the directions, and carefully glued them to my chest. I put on a tight, stretchy top, which clung to me like a second skin, the fake nipples making bullets on my chest, then a pair of thigh highs, a pencil skirt that rode inches above my knees, and a pair of high heels with ankle straps. I went a little heavier with my makeup, as I'd seen some videos do. I felt confident they would think dirty thoughts, looking at me, and my denial of anything even close would make them think. Satisfied, I went to the kitchen to make supper.

I admitted to myself that I DID like the click of heels on the kitchen floor, and, the way the heels changed my walk. I set the table while supper cooked, STILL trying to formulate what I was going to say. I heard the oven "ding" just as the truck pulled up. No waiting by the door THIS time, I leaned against the kitchen counter. They walked in, smiling, but that changed when they saw my icy stare. I said nothing, just put the food on the table, and sat down. Usually, I waited until they got their plates filled before I filled mine, but tonight, I went first. I was careful not to look directly at any of them. I watched out of the corner of my eye as each looked at the other. We ate in silence for at least 10 minutes, before Poppa cleared his throat and asked, "Jaimie, are you ok? Um, did the girl come? Did she upset you?"

Fire jumped in my eyes as I stared into him. "Did SHE??? What the fuck, Poppa! (I had NEVER cursed him before) She told me WHY you had me do (waving my hands up and down me) this!!! You don't care about me, you just want a slut to use for SEX! The LEAST you could have done was talk to ME about it. I had to learn from a stranger! What made you think I'd CHOOSE to... " At that point, tears streamed down my face and I ran to my room. He called out for me to wait, but I was full steam ahead and slammed the door and locked it. I lay on my bed, sobbing, and could hear them excitedly whispering, though I couldn't make it out. I think I dozed off, but heard the truck fire up, and the house was quiet.

I got undressed, took my makeup off, and went to bed. I'm not sure what time they came in, I slept through it. The next morning, Poppa tapped on my door, reminding me about the Dr's appointment. I answered that I'd be ready, and nothing more. I kept my makeup light, and pull on a button down blouse and skinny jeans. I waited until time to go before opening my door. I didn't say anything to them, just walked out to the truck and got in the seat. Poppa followed me out, looking a bit worried, and climbed in. He spoke just as he pulled out into the street.

"Jaimie, I am SO sorry I hurt you. Truth is, I didn't know HOW to... talk to you about it. I thought it would be easier, coming from a girl...you know. We are in a new world, and...we are ALL a bit lost. Y-you seemed to take to... being a girl, so I- I figured that it might be... all right. We- I... wasn't going to rush you on you know, doing...anything, you weren't ready for, I promise. You won't ever have to do anything you don't want to, or are ready for." He kept glancing over, studying my face.

I wanted to stay mad, I tried to, but, he looked so sincere, and his face showed it. Just before we pulled in the doctor's parking lot, I took a deep breath and whispered, "Ok. I sort of get it, but, I don't know if, or when, I could ever... do...stuff... like that. Let's just take it a day at a time." I watched his face as he nodded.

We both felt more calm as we entered, got signed in. I could feel eyes on me, and realized some, if not all, would know why I was there. After all, if you see a "girl", now, you understand that she is a "new" girl, a surrogate. <sigh> That's me, now. Thankfully, our wait wasn't long, and we were called back to the exam room. A nurse took my vitals, and said the doctor would be right in. There was a soft tap on the door, and a tall 40ish man stepped in, introducing himself. He had a friendly, genuine caring look about him as he sat on a stool opposite the exam table.

"Good Morning, Jaimie, right? And you are Mr Anderson, yes? (we both nodded) I'm Dr. Willows. I realize this is all new, and possibly disturbing to you, but I'll do my best to answer all your questions, and make your transition as smooth as possible. My first question, though, is always, is this what you WANT to do? I will never try and do something that isn't in your best interest. I will say, you LOOK very nice, and comfortable in your attire and makeup. You weren't forced to do this, were you?" Poppa started to speak, but the Dr raised his hand. Please, Mr Anderson, Jaimie needs to answer."

"Oh, no, Sir, I was not forced. M-my family...needs me. I'm doing my best to fill in for my Mom. We all miss her so much and, we feel this is the best solution. I guess... I look the most feminine. My brothers look like Poppa, and I, I took after Mom. It just makes sense...that I'd be...the one."

"I see", he nodded, "as long as you are aware that you will go through a lot of changes. Physically, and mentally. You are my patient, and YOU will be the one (talking to me, but making sure Poppa understood) that approves, or declines every step, ok? This is YOUR life, your choice. If you agree, we can proceed, and I'll explain as we go, right?"

I smiled, feeling so much better, trusting in him completely. He told me that there would be weekly injections, to my breasts, and hips, as well as daily pills to take. He explained that the estrogen would further soften my body, my features, as well as shrinking my testicles and penis. He said that even though my face seemed smooth, that all body hair would lessen.

His voice lowered as he asked, "Do you have questions, about sex? If not, if or when you do, feel free to ask."

I quickly said I wasn't ready for that, that I wasn't attracted to men. He told me not to worry about that, then, wait and see if that changes, with the treatments. I did ask if everything was reversible, if things changed. He assured me, that with time everything planned for now, could be reversed.

The nurse brought in 2 large syringes, and I was asked to undress. First came the shots to my chest, which really hurt, then one each to my buttocks, They stung, but nothing like my chest. The Dr shook our hands, and said to call the office anytime there were problems or questions. We thanked him, and went to the receptionist to get prescriptions and pay. Insurance companies were in the process of changing their policies on procedures such as this, but nothing had been finalized. There was talk that the governments would step in to cover much of the cost. Given the gravity of the world's situation, that made perfect sense. I'm sure they would soon be recruiting boys to be girls. In fact, I figured that research for men to deliver babies was on the radar.

One man in the lobby, as we neared the door, reached out to Poppa's arm and said, "You are very lucky, she's beautiful." Poppa grinned, said thanks, as I blushed.

On the way to the truck, Poppa put his arm around me and said, "That wasn't too bad, was it?"

And I quickly answered it was good, EXCEPT for the damn shots. "They STILL hurt!" He said maybe they would get better as they go, or at least, maybe I'd get used to them. We stopped at the pharmacy, picked up the prescriptions, where I got a raised eyebrow, but nothing was said. As we pulled in our drive, Poppa told me to rest today, in case the medication affected me. He and my brothers went to work, but each, again, passing by to kiss my cheek. They would get takeout tonight, again. All of us, I think were more calm, much more, as least, than last night, when I blew up.

I lay down to rest, but couldn't really, There was too much to take in. Sure, the cooking, cleaning, even the dresses and makeup, weren't too bad, but, at some point, that OTHER part would be expected. I admitted to myself that looking like this was fun. After all, who doesn't like being admired, desired? It was WHY I was admired that bothered me.

After an hour of trying to relax, I got up, went to the computer, and searched porn sites. I had to watch what I'd eventually have to do. I supposed that the best way to "Normalize " it, would be to see others doing it. My mind went back to what Pam had done to me. That was bliss. As I watched video after video, those sensations were in the back of my mind. I'd watch the faces of the men who were getting pleasured, and understood, for the first time, WHAT they felt. It took several videos before I started noticing that the girls who were giving the pleasure truly seemed like THEY were loving what they were doing. Maybe I should ask Pam about that. She had said that eventually, I'd be happy that it was me, being the girl. Was she trying to make me feel better about my plight, or did she mean it?

I took a break from the porn, and started watch videos on hair styling. I decided that was harder than I could handle, and resigned myself to getting a professional to do it. I called, and the first place seemed thrilled to take me today. It struck me, that, with the absence of women, they were starved for business. Of course, I tempered that with, there weren't as many male hairdressers. I hadn't thought about gay hairdressers. Yes, there are some. I got a nice, soft spoken guy named Leslie, who was happy to get to work on something other than male haircuts he'd been reduced to. As he shampooed my hair, he mentioned that maybe I'd want to get my ears pierced. It made sense to me. Anything that made me more feminine looking. Leslie mentioned, as he blowdried me, that he'd kill to have my legs, and I laughed. He was very effeminate, and funny, and put me at ease. He also sold me on nail extensions, until mine could grow out. I was fairly confident that, even though it cost a lot, Poppa would be pleased.

I almost forgot to mention, on the way to the hairdresser, I noticed So many businesses closed for lack of help, and "Help Wanted" signs everywhere. With half the population gone, it was inevitable. Also? More police patrols. Anytime a cop spotted me, they seemed to slow down, and keep an eye on me. I reasoned that, with the world's decimation of women, sexual deviates would be desperate for anyone that looked female.

It would get worse, I was sure. One patrol car escorted me home, and advised me to get some sort of defense, be it mace, or stun gun. I thanked them, I don't know why me, or Poppa hadn't thought of that yet.

When I got home, I went to the mirror and really felt good. I changed into another new dress. Nothing as daring as last night's outfit, though. Last night, I was dressed for revenge, to punish them. This was a summery yellow, figure hugging dress, and I touched up my makeup. The layered hairdo, with soft curls, and earrings attenuated my face. I even felt better than the first night I dressed for my "boys". I giggled at that thought. In a way, they were. I'm doing my best to fill your shoes, Mom, hope you approve. I can't explain, but looking in the mirror, and seeing some of her in my face, was comforting. The new hair do made me look even more like Mom.

Once again, I was waiting a few steps from the door, when I heard the truck pull in. I was trying for a casual pose, but one that showed my features. They came in tentatively, but seeing me standing there, they gang rushed me, hugging me and kissing my cheeks. All talking at once telling me how sorry they were about last night, and I said pretty much the same thing. I told them there would probably be bumps in the road, but I'd try really hard to do my part, to keep this family going. They then walked around me, whistling, noting my hair, my dress, my nails, and finally, my earrings. It was a hug fest to the dinner table, and, truthfully, it made me feel special. Just like the first night, supper was smiles and laughs.

At one pause in the conversation, Gab asked Poppa, "So, Mom looked like this, when you met her? She was gorgeous!"

"Stop it, you guys, Flatterers! I will never be as pretty as Mom was, but... Thank you. It's sweet to hear." If it keeps her in our memories, I'm happy. I knew my face was red, and I couldn't hide it. I DID mention what the cops said about protection, and they immediately agreed. Poppa reminded me, whenever I was home, where his shotgun was, and he would buy me a stun gun, for going out, and, in the meantime, maybe not go out alone.

After we watched our favorite shows, I got up, went to my room, and changed into a shortie nightie set. I loved the feel of the soft material against my skin. One by one each of them tapped on my door, came in for a goodnight hug, and kiss on the cheek. I went to sleep easily, but kept waking up from crazy dreams Each one more provocative than the last. They were variations of the porn videos. Some, I had watched, but the last two, I was in them. They seemed so real, that, when I woke, my mouth almost felt as if it was around a fat warm cock. In the dream, I wasn't hesitant, I was seducing the man. In my dream, I wasn't upset, I was wanton.. I had a hard time going back to sleep after that one. WHY was I having dreams like that? While I did not mind dressing up, I had no desire to touch a man.

After breakfast, I got back on the internet, looking for news articles about everything that was going on after the bio attack. Every article, to a fault, showed that even in the best case scenario, it would take decades to repopulate the world with women. That, the best possible course was to, for the immediate future, recruit males to assume the roles, and long term, actively research giving males the ability to conceive babies. Some articles implied that scientists were close to success, but still a few years out. Now that things were desperate, for the human race, focus was being shifted in that direction. My God. Was THAT my eventual fate? I went to Mom's medicine cabinet, and pulled out two sleeping pills. My head hurt, and I wanted to stop thinking.