New Year Disciplinarian Visit

Story Info
And the problem? "Probably my attitude Sir."
2.1k words
4.13
4.5k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

New Year Disciplinarian Visit - slave girl sara

A True Story from January 2024

After another `trying to please everyone` few weeks after Christmas, I maybe have become a tad `teenager moody`. Never ever disrespectful to anyone just more of a loner in my room so once again Marc`s dad felt a visit to yet another disciplinarian would give me back the spark we all felt I was missing.

I was dropped off by my mum, of all people, who also thought I needed putting in a bag and shaking up. She kissed and cuddled me as if I was going on a year`s round-the-world tour and asked to see the stripes Marc had given me, so I bent forward and she pulled my knickers down to see five, evenly spaced, bright red stripes, so fresh not even any bruising started. She even offered to come in with me and hold my hand, bless her.

I got out and mum pulled away, I stood on the paved area outside the office I was going to and waved till she was out of sight. I took a deep breath, went into the office, and walked to the reception. I was asked for my name and date of birth and even though I am twenty-two I had to show my ID card.

The receptionist smugly asked if I would I like to take a seat or would I prefer to stand. I glared a nasty look at her, and as painful as it was, I sat.

"Miss Sara Brown?"

I stood up, almost to attention.

"I am here Sir."

"Come through Miss Brown."

"Coming Sir."

As I passed the receptionist I thanked her for greeting me, being concerned about my comfort, and informing Sir of my arrival.

She smiled, "Be brave Miss Brown."

I was asked to strip naked behind a screen and wait to be called out.

"Miss Brown, I am ready for you now."

"Coming Sir."

I stood on the spot he had marked with is foot, with a tap on the floor.

"You know why you are before me today don`t you?"

"Yes Sir, my attitude Sir."

"I think you summed that up perfectly, good girl. Do you wish to know the punishment in store for you as dictated by your Sir?"

"No it's fine Sir, I know what I deserve Sir, and trust you will carry it out."

"You will be going over the leather spanking horse, do you wish to be fastened in?"

"No Sir, thank you for asking."

"Nothing wrong with your politeness."

"Thank you Sir."

He tapped the horse, I leant over, and he lowered the feet, by remote. It had two pegs and lots of different holes to place them in.

"Hands stretched out so I can put a peg in the hole which would be most comfortable for you to hold and grip tight. I will not lecture you on the do's and don`ts and remind you, as always, you can stand at any time, dress and leave."

"Yes Sir, I will be fine."

He rubbed my bottom.

"Five well placed stripes on your sit spot."

"Yes Sir."

He rubbed my bottom and for the first time with a disciplinarian, I was spanked and I cried like a girl who was being spanked, hard, would. He laid a strap across my back.

"Stay in position."

I mumbled out a "Yes Sir."

I guess he left me to think through why I had been sent and what I should get out of it. He came back into the room and rubbed my spanked bottom.

"I will now strap you, shout and scream as much as you want, we are soundproofed and most times a good cry helps."

He lifted the strap off the middle of my back, a final bottom rub then I heard the whoosh and felt the crack, after crack, after crack. I was obviously in tears and even the odd scream.

"That`s fifty sara, just enough I feel, now I will leave you to compose yourself a while."

I know I deserved every lash, and more, it had been some time since I'd been punished and with my behaviour must have been awful for everyone. When he came back, he walked to my head, patted and rubbed my hair.

"Now then sara, I have been asked to give you twenty cane stripes and wondered what your feelings are about that action?"

I sighed, "I really never have an opinion on anything and would not wish to offer one on this Sir."

"I see, and thank you for your honesty. I will use my experience and feel that ten, well issued and counted by you, will suffice."

I never answered. I heard a cupboard door squeak open and heard him walk back to me.

"Are you ready to continue sara or do you with to leave?"

"I am ok thank you Sir."

"Hold tight."

He tapped the moon of my bottom which surprised me, I was sure he would lay them over my Sir`s five.

Whoosh, crack, Ouch, deep breath, "One thank you Sir."

Whoosh, crack, Ouch, deep breath, "Two thank you Sir."

Whoosh, crack, Ouch, deep breath, "Three thank you Sir."

Whoosh, crack, Ouch, deep breath, "Four thank you Sir," and my first scream.

Whoosh, crack, Ouch, deep breath, "Five thank you Sir," now in full tears and screams.

Sir stopped and rubbed my bottom, then to my head and rubbed my hair.

"Are you ok sara? I will stop if you remove your hands from the pegs."

I gripped tighter, still in the most tears I have shed, ever. Yes, a caning always hurts but I was thinking of the ones I love and they were the ones I hurt with my attitude. I was given time to settle but had read how the disciplinarian was cute enough to know a girl hates the waiting and would prefer all in one, then all over. He tapped my bottom as a conductor taps his lectern, so everyone knows the start is when the baton, or in this case the cane, lifts.

"Hold tight sara the second half is always more uncomfortable."

I knew he meant harder. I turned my knuckles white with my grip.

Whoosh, Crack, Ouch, deep breath, "Six thank you Sir." OOOUUUCCCHH

Whoosh, Crack, Ouch, deep breath, I hesitated "Seven thank you Sir." Floods of tears back on.

WHOOSH, Crack, OWWWWWW, deep breath, "Eight thank you Sir." I let go of a peg to reach back.

"I take it you have reached your pain limit sara?"

I quickly gripped my peg again. He walked to my head again.

"I have to punish your actions sara, release the pegs and raise each hand in the air for my tawse."

I got three on each hand, and well deserved.

"I will leave you to dwell on your disobedience sara."

Of course I cried again. My disciplinarian came back in.

"The next count is nine sara, hold really tight now."

WHOOSH, CRACK,across my back, Yeeoowwww nooooooo, a very deep breath "Nine thank you Sir." Owwwww Sirrr owwww.

"We will call that complete sara, it is a punishment not a torture, stay down."

He left the room again for a little while as through my tears and sobs I wondered if I would have stayed down for the last one. He returned.

"And finally sara something which was discussed with your Masters."

Did I hear him say Masters, I blooming knew his dad would be involved, I do not have a problem with that at all just happy I was right, at last. He stripped off his trousers and took boxers down while stood in front of me. All I could focus on was, just hanging there was a huge, thick cock, semi-hard.

"Open wide sara I want a good hard, well lubricated cock ready for your buggering."

He lifted up my chin and eased his cock into my mouth and as I sucked it grew and grew. He pulled out as I thought I was going to be sick. His mention of buggering, a word I do not think I had ever had spoken to me before, stopped my tears, still sobbing a little though. He walked back behind me and lubed my bummy hole.

"Now is the time to stand if you wish to leave sara."

He waited a minute or so and I lifted my bum high, legs wide. His finger with the cold lube on again poked me, in and out. I usually hate anal yet I was soaking wet in anticipation. One finger became two fingers working and stretching me as he opened and closed them. He pulled them out.

If ever there was a real time for a deep breath, this was it as his cock head pushed against me. I became desperate for a cock as he poked in and out of my entrance and slapped my bottom at the same time. Again, he pulled back out and as I felt his body on mine again he pushed straight into my pussy, I gushed a cum as he fucked me proper, then out and straight up my bummy and I screamed.

He pumped me until I felt the warmness fill my behind. Again, a scream, again I have no idea why, my ordeal over, I enjoyed anal, I cum as he did, just no idea. Back to my head, I was ready with my tongue out and cleaned his slackening cock. Once clean he pushed it in my mouth again and was soon as hard as before.

"This is a reward for you sara, you have been a really brave girl."

He went back behind me and I felt my pussy sucking his big cock in, wow, what a fucking that was, not too hard, but hard enough, not rushed but maybe a little rough and I was proud he was all in. Another scream, I know what that was for, my ecstasy as I cum and cum. He pulled out and back to my head, he wanked a little and I took him and his cum down my throat. He left me over the horse, I was quite contented and in a sort of dream when his receptionist gently slapped my bottom.

"Come on Miss Brown, let's get you cleaned up then ring for your lift home, if you can sit that is."

She helped me to the shower and dried every part of me, gentle at the back and a tad rougher at the front.

"Would you like to kneel and thank me for helping you Miss Brown?"

No words needed, I went under her nicely pleated skirt, past her suspender belt and guess what? No knickers! She was red hot and sent me a few rewards as she held her lips open with her fingers.

I dressed and sat gently in reception waiting for my mum, I had been three hours. Mum arrived with a takeaway latte for me, she never asked anything and I never spoke. When home I kissed and cuddled her and thanked her. Marc`s and his dad's cars were in the drive and I went in.

"Hang your clothes on the lobby hooks and come in."

"Yes Sir."

Whatever was I going to say, no need to worry, as soon as I saw them I cried and cried. They both checked me out, touching and rubbing gently.

"Mr. Dickson said you were as brave as he has ever had to deal with sara and more than obedient, you made us proud."

"Yes Sir."

I blubbered again, I just could not stop.

"Up to the bedroom sara and take a soak in the bath, I will be up soon."

I just nodded and left them. As I took a deep breath I heard his dad say;

"No taking it easy with her Marc, she has deserved all she got, it's the only way to keep them compliant. Your mum comes back from him in a similar manner but never learns."

"What would you suggest Sir."

"A spanking without doubt, putting us to such trouble, then fuck her hard in every hole. At bed time a strapping, if too sore on her back, strap her tits, thighs and pussy, then fuck her hard again, it's why we show our love and how much we need our slaves. I will call on Friday afternoon, as normal, she will certainly feel my belt and cock."

How lucky I felt, they were talking about me and how I had pleased them and will again very soon.