New Year, New Couple

Story Info
My meetup with a new couple in 2022.
1.7k words
3.76
4k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They made contact first. I was simply going through ads and performing the PURE equivalent of swiping right on anything that sounded better than swiping right all night. It was Sunday evening so pickings were slim. It was her asking the questions.

"Are your pictures current?"

"They are."

"Can you send a confirmation?"

"I can."

And it remained that formal for the next 20 minutes, at which point she and her husband decided I might be fun to have over for a few hours. They picked me up at the edge of the park equidistant from both our houses. Apparently we were practically neighbors, which promised the possibility of some delicious awkwardness should our time together turn out unpleasant for anyone.

Conversation in the car was forgettable. He drove, she talked, and I was in the backseat, observing. Ground rules were simple. I fuck her. I eat out her pussy. No cum inside her. Anal only if we meet a 2nd time. He watches everything, touches nothing. I was already hard.

They walked me in to through the front door and he veered off into the kitchen to fetch two vodka & tonics. She stood in the living room, giving me the once over.

"You look hard."

"Should I not be?"

"I like it."

I looked her in the eyes, "Who gives a fuck what you like?"

She blushed and turned away to close all the shades in the living room. She was about 5'2, dark brown skin, a thick ass that I was already looking forward to fucking, should I be invited back. She'd sent me photos of herself in lingerie back on the app, but I was hoping for a more natural look under her jeans. Her breasts were C's and apparently quite sensitive.

He reentered the room with our drinks, placed them gently on the table at the center of the room, and took a seat on a recliner at the far end, giving me the rest of the room to play in. I took a sip of my drink and handed the other one over to her. The blinds were all closed.

"Take off your clothes," she said to me with the authority I assumed she used on her cuck husband.

"Nah," I responded, taking two steps towards her, "You take them off for me." I took a condom out of my shirt pocket and held out to her, "And slip that on for me after you're done sucking my cock."

Sure, she hesitated, but juices were flowing and like a good girl, she went with it and was on her knees, running her warm tongue down the length of my cock within moments. The husband was behind me, watching my ass gyrate ever so slightly as I worked my cock closer to the back of his wife's throat. The sounds of her gentle resistance as my thrusts became more forceful, my satisfied grunts, the condom crinkling in her little fist, and his measured breathing filled the room.

I walk across the living room to fetch my drink, now completely nude, my cock hard and covered in spit. The condom still in her hand.

"So I believe we talked about me eating your pussy out for a spell," I say to the wife while standing in front of the cuck, not breaking eye contact with him as I slowly jerk myself off.

"Yeah, that was part of the arrangement," she answers from behind me, presumably getting from her knees, her chest a sloppy mess from the throat fucking I surprised her with. 'Lets go to the bedroom for that."

"Lead the way."

We head up the stairs to the 2nd floor, her lovely thick ass in my face. The cuck follows quietly a few steps behind. The bedroom is spare, no personality. I suspect it's the guest room but don't care enough to ask.

"Lay down on your back," she says to me. I walk past her, closely so my erection rubs against her soft belly, leaving a subtle trail of clear precum. I lay down as she told me to. She lifts her right leg over my face and her thick thigh presses against my left cheek. Her other leg presses close to the other side of my face and my POV goes dark.

To begin, she slams her wet cunt down on my face, resting there as I gently tongue the length of her lips, searching for and teasing her clit. Breathing isn't easy but I manage. She starts grinding up and down my face after a few minutes that feel like forever. I finally sneak a breath while simultaneously lapping up her juice, swallowing some, letting the rest soak into my beard. I catch the clit between my teeth, still gentle, but she tenses up and lets out a groan, half pleasure, half pain. I let the clit slip my grip and suckle it with my lips. Her body eases back into its groove. She slows her rhythm down as I focus on the clit, flicking my tongue over it rapidly as I continue sucking.

My cock is cold and losing its stiffness, which she's smart enough to notice, grabbing it violently and jerking me off with a nice tight grip. We both enjoy ourselves for what seems like a long time, me catching my breath when I can, her convulsing inside every now and again, but never collapsing. She's careful not to make me cum but keeps my cock engaged while continuing to slowly ride me face. Like I said, smart girl.

moving my arms up over my head an back to her ass, giving it a severe smack. She gets off me, breathless and flushed. I sit up and reach for the rest of my drink on the bedside table, mostly ice and water by now. I get off the bed and walk towards the door.

Addressing her I say, "Get on all fours, facing him." Addressing him I say, "Take your wedding ring off and toss it in my glass. Where's the bathroom?"

"To your left, down the hall," he says, throat clearly dry. I hear his ring hit glass as I walk away.

I piss hard and loud, bathroom door open, leaving a bit of mess for the cuck to deal with later.

I walk back and everything's as I wanted. She's on all fours, tits hanging nicely down to the bed, ass perked up into the air. He's sitting in front of her, wedding ring off, zoned out and awkward. I walk over and stand between them. "You still have that rubber I gave you earlier?"

"Shit, I think dropped it downstairs," she whines, looking up at me with a faux apologetic look in her eyes.

"Tell your husband to find it."

She looks past me and barks out, "Go find that condom!" He leaves the room quickly and I hear him rushing down the stairs.

"Take your ring off and toss it in here," I tell her as I reach for the glass. She does without question and I wonder to myself if I might get to fuck her in the ass tonight after all. Rapid steps get louder down the hall and the cuck comes back in.

"Got it," he says with an eagerness in his tone.

"Give it to her." She takes it and rips the wrapper, sliding it slowly down over the head of my cock and down the shaft. "Good girl."

I walk slowly to the other side of the bed, a fat black ass waiting for me there with a well groomed pussy that I could still taste on my tongue. I run my right hand down the length of her cunt, still wet and eager. I slip a couple of fingers inside her to feel her tightness and pull out impressed.

I ease the head of my cock between her pussy lips and start my rhythm slowly, working more of my cock inside her with every 5th thrust or so, her heat inviting me in as far as I can go. My hands caress her ass and slide up to her hips as my thrusts get harder. Her sounds, from her mouth as well as from my body slapping against hers, please me. I slide my right hand around under, grabbing her belly. I lean over and whisper in her ear, "I like this thing." She seems taken aback, both by my grabbing her stomach and by my words."

"Thank you," she moans out, awkwardly.

I look up at the cuck, hard through his pants but exhibiting an impressive level of restraint. Slowing down to catch my breath, I look directly at him.

"Get your cock out and jerk yourself off while I fuck your wife."

"Yes, Sir."

She laughs as I speed back up. I close my eyes and let my brain zone out as I continue fucking her. He must have cum at some point, but kept it quiet so as not disturb me. When I opened my eyes, his cock was gone and a wet stain was forming on his left pant leg. I lifted one leg up and put my foot on the bed, gaining a bit more force and length to my thrusts, a mix of sweat and sex running down to my balls and dripping down to the carpet.

I pulled my cock out of her and sauntered over to the drink glass. She collapsed on the bed, breathing heavy and smiling. I ran my hand through her hair as I stood there. I took my condom off and let it drop to the floor. I held to glass up to my cock and finished myself off with a few sharp strokes. My cum came hard and thick, covering both rings, with a drop somehow ending up on my thumb. I put the glass down and slipped my thumb in her mouth to clean me off. She sucked it clean and I walked back towards the bedroom door.

"I'm grabbing a shower. Hope that's cool." I don't wait for an answer but am certain that the cuck mumbled something in the affirmative. "Oh, and I'll want another drink waiting for me when I'm done. Make sure it's in a clean glass."