All Comments on 'New Year, New Experiences'

by NoTalentHack

Sort by:
  • 47 Comments
Bham487Bham4875 months ago

A good sharing story. It’s not my thing personally but you did good with the emotions I think a couple would feel in this situation.

johntcookseyjohntcooksey5 months ago

A razor’s edge to balance on. Sexy and adrenaline rush exciting when it works, but always dangerously close to veering into pain and recriminations. A well written exploration of the good and potential for bad of sharing and swinging. Best a bucket list to check off than a sustainable life style. In my humble opinion, of course! Superbly conceived and executed. A treat to read. Thank you.

lc69hunterlc69hunter5 months ago

Didn't think you could write a husband as neurotic as that. Well written. I suppose some husbands can get that way when they feel it is no longer just their game and out of their control

haltwhogoestherehaltwhogoesthere5 months ago

I'll give 5 on metaphor alone. The convo as Kylie talked him off the ledge sold me just as I was going to give it up.:

CriosCrios5 months ago

Story reminds me of @jezzaz's "Out of Love," only a lot more serious. Thanks for the well-crafted read, @NoTalentHack!

groaningbumpgroaningbump5 months ago

It's the mark of a good writer that he or she can interest a reader with a subject that may not be their favorite. I'm not a huge fan of swapping stories, but since it was you I gave it a whirl. And just like your other stories, it was fantastic. Rich characters, real emotion and a satisfying conclusion all within four pages. You're a wonderful writer. Thanks for sharing! - gb

Offler79Offler795 months ago

This one is really really good. It started good, I kind of expected it to end sour, but could not stop reading. I didn't expect for it to end so nicely. I thoroughly enjoyed reading it :)

LenardSpencerLenardSpencer5 months ago

Yes, as others said, well done on this delicate subject of "sharing" when an actual loving couple is involved. Plus the minefield of emotions and otherwise that can be triggered. Many thanks. Cheers.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Mmm. You lost me at the exaggerated massive cock. Why do people insist on hanging onto the bbc myth? And from what I did read, their relationship is doomed no matter how they try to save it.

Just2KinkyJust2Kinky5 months ago

Wow! I'd give this 10 stars if I could. Ticked off so many fantasy boxes...

Nasty56Nasty565 months ago

Loved the discussion between Kylie and Justin, it hits a lot of the sharing snags even if I would not agree with that sort of experience myself. Well done!

demanderdemander5 months ago

A big risk. I don't believe it's over, either. Will he always be somewhat unsure? D

miket0422miket04225 months ago

Seems like they missed an opportunity for a much needed conversation. The fact that Ali got so wrapped up that she not only ignored her boyfriend but, she never even realized he left the room seems like a huge relationship issue.

Letting Kaylie be the one who verbalized the problems rather than them speaking directly doesn't seem to convey a strong relationship.

Having Justin thinking that he was being a hypocrite seemed out of place. With Ali being bisexual it doesn't seem like she was left out of or made to feel like she was unnecessary.

Interesting exploration of the pitfalls of swapping/ group sex.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Now5 months ago

Well done, sir!

Love the premise - and the outcome!

AlluredAllured5 months ago

yeah in story land/ real life, that would be red flags all over the place.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Well done NTH, I had a good laugh with this comparison with running.

A runner will always have a favorite distance, a specialty, but will also have tested all kinds of distances, from short to long.

On the other hand, in sex, no matter what he tries, he will never be able to make her scream like with the BBC.

It will remain in its category !

HighBrowHighBrow5 months ago

Emotional dialog was so insightful and well-written that the erotica and resolution were a letdown. I want to marry the Asian lady.

KinkyNewLifeKinkyNewLife5 months ago

I think you got Justin’s feelings spot on. At least I know I have felt those exact same feelings even though I have not been in the same situation. I know what it’s like to feel left out and “superfluous”., as to be suspicious o Kylie’s motivations when trying to reassure him. Well Done!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

From the outside looking in it's believable. Not sure how real swingers do it handling the emotions.

inka2222inka22225 months ago

Not bad. I'm not into the whole group/swapping thing; so as erotic story it didn't do much for me, but as usual NTH as an author came through with high quality writing and emotions and thoughts shown and dialogue, so it was still an enjoyable read. From a certain angle, more enjoyable than his LW stories since it didn't involve any deception or back-stabbing. It felt realistic, down to "wrong furniture placement" :) Easy 5 stars.

inka2222inka22225 months ago

@johntcooksey - the problem is that, a lot of people would take that one-time bucket experience, recall the high they got, and WANT to repeat it because that "high" was better than almost anything else, even if they honestly initially agreed it was a one off bucket list thing. That's part of where the risk comes from, as far as non-monogamy. Due to novelty + risk, out-of-family experience will almost always be better, in comparison - especially to everyday average experience. It takes a lot of willpower and reasoning and strength of character to realize that "one off" is indeed better of staying that "one off" way.

LongTimer2LongTimer25 months ago

It was fantastic. Loved the fact that they eventually understood the need for each other.

WargamerWargamer5 months ago

No, not my style, l’ve never been into sharing my woman, and she was never into sharing her man. Forty years married now, but neither of us were inexperienced when we first hooked up. But what you say out big cocks hurting is true. Her last boyfriend was a 9” + cock and he hurt her so much she left him and l got her, we never looked back.

We both believe swingers, swappers and sharers are couples doomed for divorce and have too many of our friends break up doing it. Too much jealousy, it kills.

So your folks in this story are doomed before they start, nothing surer.

bobareenobobareeno5 months ago

Cheers to alternative lifestyles. Not a favorite story from this writer, but still, readable, and with sufficient tension to warrant reading to the conclusion. It teetered on the edge of the big-cock-supplanting-all-others trope, but stopped just short, pun intended. Nevertheless, Aly’s experience with the BBC was so over the top as to leave at least this reader very unsure that she’ll ever feel really fulfilled with her less endowed, future husband, again. NTH tried hard to make her future husband the long distance runner/lover to balance talents, but as this was her first outing with the BBC, versus her soon to be hubby’s many experiences with her, and he had to work himself into a lather to come close to BBC’s new standard, it does not bode well for their betrothal. Seems Aly likely has a new hobby. As much as NTH tried to write the tale to keep future hubby in the game as a long distance, satisfactory, and viable alternative, it seemed more a sop to the storyline than a true equalizer. Then again, perhaps I have just read too many stories on this site that say otherwise to accept the idea that Aly will be truly satisfied once she experienced Gigantor.

silentsoundsilentsound5 months ago

I tried. Not for me.

Couldn't get past the ick factor.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Well written as usual but the concept turns my stomach.

EastCoaster1EastCoaster15 months ago

While this isn't the type of thing I would want to do with my partner, I get the attraction some may have for it, and this story had an interesting mix of hot 'n' sexy with relationship angst. Even though you didn't get full vetting from your editors/readers, I didn't see any glaring errors or typos, and certainly none that took away from the story itself.

I don't have to be 'into' every type of activity I read about to appreciate the story-telling skill of an author here on Lit... and you certainly have the skills.

This one gets five stars from me...

dgfergiedgfergie5 months ago

I almost didn't read this cause it was in Group Sex and I'm just not into that kind of thing, reading it or participating in it. I'm old school. Sex is a very intimate thing and there should be only two people involved in the act. In fact when I had sex with my wife it established a bond that I felt. Group sex is just mental masterbation. You story was well written though and you did well point out the inadequacies that some may feel in that particular situation. Once you start sharing the question that raise it's dark head is she or he comparing the other person to me. May her boobs are or bigger or his dick is bigger? It's a pandoras box and I see no good coming from sharing or group sex. Besides that sex is an overated pass time. Wam-Bam-Thank you Mam!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Sorry. I like this author but found this one simply awful.

intim8intim85 months ago

Another really good story. I like that it was about their relationship and how it was affected by this - mostly for the better - rather than the typical 'will they get there' thing. As I say, the fun stuff happens below the belt, but the meaningful stuff happens above the neck.

The rush to release shows, though. It could have used a continuity check.

GardenshedGardenshed5 months ago

Good story well written, liked the discussion between Justin and Kylie about running and marathons. It brought reality into the story.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Yuck, I like many of your stories, but couldn't stomach this. You shouldn't have gone here.

MCJOHN11708MCJOHN117085 months ago

Another banger from one of my favorite authors.

----------

My favorite aspect of the cuckolding genre (not saying this is a cuckold story, but it does address it and tackles it at one point) is the relationship and the mentality behind it. How would such a thing affect someone? How would they work through it if it ever became a problem for either one involved? and so on and so forth. That sort of insight in this genre tends to be really damn rare, from my experience which is quite the bummer.

----------

Another, seemingly rare thing, was the authors portrayal of how the girlfriend of the protagonist also shared a few insecurities that comes with the territory of comparing one self to the person their partner is banging. Wish we got a tad more insight into Alyssa's thoughts as her boyfriend was fucking the female host, but other than that, truly a flawless story. Loved it.

----------

5/5. Easily.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy5 months ago

As usual, you did a good job!

5

mfj77mfj775 months ago

Excellent story with much more than simple BBC experience. Agree with other comments that some more thought from Aly would have added to the story. Disagree with comment that Aly will now never be satisfied without BBC. From the story it is clear that Justin is not small and that Aly really didn't enjoy the giant BBC at the end of the coupling; maybe too much of a good thing.

Really liked the interlude / discussion between Justin and Kylie re: sharing, BBC and running. Seems like a some commenters really didn't absorb the subtleties of the discussion. Was actually a good discussion and I can see how this led to the follow-on activities.

Could definitely see another story with these characters.

jazzharpjazzharp5 months ago

Powerful story. You did a good job showing your characters trying to deal with all the emotions unleashed. That made your story.

oldmanbill69oldmanbill695 months ago

A well told story with fun.

SlithyToveSlithyTove5 months ago

Nice complexity of characters and interactions, and I like the way you've steered through the minefields here with the protagonist working his way through things. My only caveat is that everyone here seemed almost too self-aware to be real, but that's a minor cavil.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Made me tear up a little at the end. God job.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

A fabulous story of a couple so deeply in love.

drbenchpress66drbenchpress663 months ago

"My only caveat is that everyone here seemed almost too self-aware to be real, but that's a minor cavil." hahaha its sad that this is so true. i completely agree, very minor though

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I or we were tricked into going to a swap party with out me knowing. It just about ended our marriage. Before I got out of there I was in a fight with a guy that I thought was a friend. My wife was hot on my tail not wanting to lose me. She claimed that she didn't know about it being that kind of a party. I believed her it was her friend that I had trust issues with.

SDWargamerSDWargamer2 months ago

Another great storyby NTH. I feel like this should be required reading for couples thinking about going down this path. How an innocent mistake almost blew everything up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Excellent

AnonymousAnonymous28 days ago

It hadn't, wasn't, and never will be my thing to share my wife. Two of my wife's friends had brought it on and I agreed to a one time thing. Yes it was the big black cock thing. But I agreed that I also could be with a Mexican women in exchange for her with a black guy. That stopped her wanting the black guy. LOL.

TrambakTrambak23 days ago

NTH is known for his analytical conversation.

But doing it while you are swapping?

Okay, the guy’s getting antsy because he feels left out and is happy when remedial measures are taken with some academic persuasion.

How to avoid this conversation?

Don’t do this at the first place.

4

AnonymousAnonymous2 days ago

Yuck. He was a cuck. He was superfluous and unnecessary despite what the slut wife tried weakly to tell him. And despite what his horror of a girlfriend tells him. She'll be going behind his back in 4 or 5 years to "try out another bbc".

These two idiots are doomed.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNoTalentHack@NoTalentHack
If you want to use one of my characters in your story or write an unofficial sequel or prequel or side story to one of my stories, please feel free to do so. I only ask a few things of you: 1. Credit me as the originator of the character/story. 2. DO NOT monetize it. This in...