New Year Redone

Story Info
NYE gather with new friends; Frenching leads to surprises.
2.9k words
3.45
14.9k
17

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 02/12/2024
Created 07/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

August last year, my wife befriended a new neighbor wife, Clair. Both are four-foot-ten, and that's where the similarity ends. My wife, Maria, is 111 pounds, dark brown hair and eyes, small B-cups, shapely ass you want to bite and fuck long and often. She doesn't do oral, but likes getting it.

All I knew about Clair when I met her was she was plump at 140 pounds, small D-cups, noticeable narrow waist with a wide ass, curly blond, green eyes and flirty. She always had a broad smile going and was extremely cute -- the kind of fake innocence you want to fuck to 100 orgasms. As she hugged me hard the first time we met, her firm tits hardly flexed on my chest. I had to shift my growing cock so I didn't embarrass her -- little did I know. She kissed me on both cheeks, then invited me to join them in a noisy game of Mah-Jong; my wife grinned at the exchange.

Sitting like a piano fell on me helped hide my stiffness, so I joined them and learned the game. I noticed Clair's eyes kept flicking to my tented slacks. Always faithful, I blushed and enjoyed, yet ignored, the invitation. After hours of coffee, "BAM," and noisy swishes, we ended the late night. Clair hugged me hard, kissed my cheeks, and slid my leg between hers putting pressure on her swaying clit. Maria watched and grinned. What game were they playing?

As the months passed, we all met and played cards or Mah-Jong weekly, daily for my wife. Maria had weekly visits with Clair which usually lasted until about seven p.m. -- I later learned that Carl got home from work by four. Clair always greeted and left me the same way, occasionally grabbing my ass as she squeezed me against her. She made me hard, I mean made it hard to resist her advances. At times, my leg felt like her sex toy as she ground and held against me while whispering nothing special in my ear. Maria didn't seem to mind. She had always been a bit inhibited and never initiated sex, so what was she thinking?

Though I resisted flirting back, except for squeezing Clair's ass every time she squeezed mine, I resisted my impulse to lay her on the game table while my wife watched -- as a lesson to try seducing me on occasion. By November, Clair's two cheek kisses added a third kiss -- a light buss on my lips. No lingering, no tongue, yet lots of heat. Her smile usually became less innocent, and more seductive. We both took deep breaths and stared into each others' eyes.

Planning a quiet New Year's Eve at home didn't stand. After Christmas, we were invited to Clair's place for a casual year end. Casual dress was the rule. That's when I first met her husband. At six-one, Carl is taller than I and slimmer at about 160 pounds. Not exceptionally well built, he was well-toned and slightly aggressive in a proud, macho sense. Clair was in a one-piece translucent summer dress with low-cut top showing a lot of cleavage. She greeted me with her arms around my neck and the two-cheek kisses. Carl looked awkward kissing my wife's cheeks. His thick cock filled half way down his left pants' leg.

After some hard drinks, Carl brought out a sex questionnaire faded from being a fifth copy, or so. The questions were leading, personal, and ripe with obvious innuendo. Seeing where they were going, my dick started to stiffen. Maria's nipples pressed against her tube top as she reacted silently. Convinced they wanted to swap, I had to consider how I felt about that. Maria had abruptly broken up with her fiancé when she found him screwing another woman. I had to wonder how she felt about swapping considering her past and all the months of watching Clair kiss me and rub against me.

The sex questionnaire was awkward and they gave up using it. We lightly discussed sex, played cards, and watched the Times Square crazies. Somehow we migrated to opposite sides of the room, me with Clair, and him with Maria. When the ball dropped at midnight, Clair beamed a big smile at me, wrapped her arms over my neck, and pulled me down for a long wet kiss.

When she pressed her tongue into my mouth, I pulled back and stared at her in surprise. Should I, could I wrestle her tongue? If I did, I knew my hands would find her nipples over then under her clothes. What would that mean to Maria? Was that my door to swapping wives? Obviously, I took too long to consider what to do. Clair stepped back, smiled broadly, and made a "tsk" sound before walking away.

My heart and breathing raced in arousal and disappointment. I looked across the room. Maria had her arms around Car's neck, he had his tongue in her mouth and a hand on a tit. I had my answer about Maria and felt totally alone. After a brief flash of anger, I sat near the Frenching couple and tried not to watch the extended foreplay. Torn, I almost hoped he would strip her and fuck her while I watched. Clair would have to give me another shot. It didn't work that way. Carl broke their kiss and Maria beamed smiles at him. We left a few minutes later.

Clair still came to play Mah-Jong at least weekly, but I didn't join in. She still greeted me with two kisses and frequent ass grabs. I was still embarrassed and walked off. After ten weeks of chastising myself and thinking of how to squash the awkwardness, I kicked myself in the ass and decided to be affirmative the next time she came over.

Mid March, she came and greeted me with two cheek kisses, rubbing her clit on my leg, and an ass grab that pulled me hard against her -- tits crushed on my chest, clit crushed on my thigh. This time, when she broke off, I grabbed her soft ass and pulled her back against me. As I rubbed across her clit, I whispered in her ear with my nose filling it with warm breath, "I'm sorry about that New Year's kiss. I wasn't expecting your tongue, so I pulled away just in surprise. I loved the feel and taste of your tongue, and dreamed about it at least weekly since then. Not knowing how Maria would react to Frenching you, I took the safe approach. When I saw your husband Frenching my wife, I felt the fool for not pursuing all your flirting and your invitation that night. Will you forgive me, actively, in front of Maria?" I bit her ear lobe.

"You big jerk. Of course I was seducing you since we met. Maria told me you wanted more sex than she did and was happy to watch me lead you to the bedroom. She wasn't sure she wanted to watch you fuck me, but wanted that to happen. You think I didn't notice your cock swell up for me or feel your strong thigh rub my clit?

"Carl wants to fuck Maria, you know that. She's tempted, but is just mildly curious about sex with him despite my telling her about his nine-inch cock. When she comes back in here, let's give her a show. Maybe she'll join us." She bit my lobe when Maria brought in the coffee. Closing her bright green eyes and angling her head, she kissed my mouth, then slid her tongue inside. Maria sipped her coffee as she watched in silence.

Our tongues swirled, her hand found my cock and rubbed it. I unhooked her light dress and helped it fall to the floor. Her firm, braless tits were a surprise. They stood high with tall and firm nipples. Rubbing and pinching them made her groan in my mouth. I felt her panties slide off, then saw Maria remove and claim them. She sniffed them as I found Clair's hard clit. As I rubbed it, she unzipped me. Maria unhooked and dropped my slacks and briefs. She watched my stiff cock rub Clair's blond muff and helped it find the wet, warm hole we all wanted filled. I squatted to let my cock slide into the foreign pussy as Clair pulled my shirt off. Both naked, I sucked her nipple as she stroked me into her.

Maria cleared the coffee as I lay Clair on the tiles. Putting her legs on my shoulders spread them and offered me her open pussy. Two fingers easily slid in and my tongue lapped her clit. After licking her to her first orgasm, I put my bishop between her lips. Maria grabbed my cock and slid it up and down Clair's slit. When it throbbed and swelled, I pushed it past the slippery entry with Maria's aide. Both shouted "BAM" together.

Maria stepped back and watched me pummel her friend. Her hand went under her skirt, lifting it, showing us she had no panties on -- that's new. She never wanted me to watch her self-pleasure, but now rubbed her hairy pussy and clit in front of both of us. We watched her as we fucked. Clair came again and pushed me to climax. I filled her married pussy with my married sperm in several grunts. When my cock stopped twitching inside her, I bit her nipples then offered her my cock to clean.

Gasping, Maria shouted, "NO. That's mine to clean." My eyes popped. Who was this? Not MY wife who doesn't suck cock, or pussy, or pussy-soaked cock. Yet she knelt and swallowed my soft cock in one suck, into her throat -- a place I'd only visited once before we were married.

Clair rolled off the table and pulled Maria's skirt off. No objection. She unhooked Maria's bra and slid it, her tank, and her sweater off in one move. Now she was as naked as we were. Her tiny tits filled Clair's mouth, then Clair lay on the floor and lapped Maria's pussy. Another first.

After my cock was clean and stiff, Maria spun around and took Clair in '69.' I watched them finger and drink each other as my cock stiffened again. They rolled so Clair was on top. Not satisfied with rubbing my cock, I lined up with Clair's pussy and slid inside between it and my wife's tongue. The heat and textured tongue were too much and I came too soon. My cum dripped out of Clair and into Maria's mouth. Who was that? My wife doesn't do these nasty things.

I soon had an image of them doing all this with Carl. Is that why she was so comfortable sucking his tongue? I'll ask later. Now I had the urge to reclaim my wife. An energy took me over, and I went around to Maria's pussy. Still smiling, Clair watched me impale my wife on my rigid-again cock. Fucking her enlarged pussy with a vengeance as Clair licked my balls, I filled her with my cream. As it leaked out, Clair drank and sucked it out as Maria climaxed.

There was one more hole she never let me fuck or finger. Clair was already rubbing her wrinkled hole. In shock, I watched it relax and iris open easily. Someone had already been in her back door. I saw red. Clair slid a finger, then two, into her relaxed rear hole. Maria moaned. When she started to slide a third finger into my wife's "virgin" ass, she signaled me to take it, and my cock rose again. As I invaded new-to-me territory, her intense heat and almighty rear muscles squeezed my cock harder than it ever had been. Sliding was hard as I watched her sphincter swell on my out-strokes and cave on my in-strokes. Breath taking. My soldiers filled her ass then spilled out into Clair's mouth. She swallowed then said, "Do me. I love ass play. Your wife already has two fingers in me."

"What? She never... I tried so many... Not sure I can get it up again." Clair slapped my ass and sent me toward hers. Maria, my uninterested wife, had her eyes closed as she lapped pussy juice and fingered her friend's ass. My mouth dropped as I watched. I knelt, lifted Maria's head, and Frenched her to taste Clair's pussy. She stroked my soft cock back to life then plugged Lazarus into Clair's rear hole. Fascinated, she watched me slide into the loose hole and saw my mouth drop when she felt Clair clamp down on my cock. Watching the star hole bulge out, then push in over and over didn't seem like a new experience for her.

Spreading Clair's pussy, I took several laps of her nectar, then filled her ass with the last of my cum. As I slowly pulled out and sat back, the women rolled over so Maria could get my cum to flow from Clair. Shocked again I watched my inflexible wife eat my cum from Clair's ass.

We finally separated, breathing hard. "So, Maria, how long have you been fucking Carl?" My half smile didn't fool anyone. The secret was out. Would she be honest?

She gasped, "Are you ready for the truth? November, last year. After I rejected you a few times, your seductions didn't work. Sex became a chore for you as you expected my rejection. I rejected you more as you got bored. When I was horny, ready for more, and to experiment with all those things I refused to do, you'd lost interest. That's when I began to need sex. Clair kept telling me how great her husband was in bed and all the acts they did with his big cock. She said she didn't mind lending him to me, but wanted to watch and help. Eventually, she convinced me. We did there all we did here, today -- including eating pussy, filling all my holes, and ATM, something I never thought I'd do. When he filled my ass with that big cock, I learned I loved it. Now that the truth is out, I'm ready to soft and hard swap. Are you ready for that?"

Needing some minutes to absorb all that, I said, "I'll let you know. I need to be alone to think a bit." As I got up to find my clothes, Clair grabbed my cock and looked at me with pleading eyes, then kissed and lapped my cock.

Maria said, "Think about going to their home Sunday so we can discuss all this with Carl too." I left the apartment naked, then wiped my cock and dressed in the hall, hoping someone would catch me so I could explain it all to them and make some sense of it. No one did.

Sunday, Maria and I walked to Clair's apartment. When the door opened, Clair jumped up on my hips and kissed me deeply as her husband watched with a smile. After a minute, Maria said, "Can I get inside too?" When I moved aside, she breezed past me, naked, dropped all her clothes inside, and hopped up on Carl's hips. She wiggled her tongue into his mouth and he held her bare ass, stroking her fresh-shaved pussy and ass hole before we closed the door. "You have your answer, Clair. Let's play."

My naked wife sat on the sofa as Carl stripped in front of her. He fed her his big cock before his shirt was off. She held his balls and smiled around his cock as she slid all of it deep in her throat. My anger quelled as Clair removed her light dress and offered me her big tits. As I sucked them, she pushed my slacks and briefs to my knees to place my stiffness against her pussy as her husband watched.

Clair moved to the sofa, next to my wife, as I stripped. After sucking me deep, she and my wife flipped with us. Carl and I sat on the sofa with stiff cocks pointing up. Our wives skipped straight to hot swapping and straddled us. He reached over and squeezed my cock, then guided it into his wife's hot pussy. I was in no position to object as Clair's big tits filled my mouth. In my side vision, I saw my wife shake, then guide his cock into her starved pussy.

We fucked in sync, first slow, then faster. He sucked Maria's small tits for a minute before grunting, thrusting up, and filling my wife with his cum. When I saw his cream spill out and flow over his cock, I filled his wife with my cum. As if with one mind, both of us pushed their hoods back, rubbed their clits, then slid a finger into their still cock-filled pussies. Just touching their G-spots as we pressed their clits made both come within seconds of each other.

Gasping, Carl said, "That went like we rehearsed it. We've never been so in sync with another couple. Clair was right about you two. Ladies, would you clean us up?" I had to agree, especially as Clair sucked and cleaned my cock so well. The bigger surprise was how much my wife seemed to enjoy eating Carl's cum and sucking him clean. This was a new wife.

We stayed naked the rest of the day, fucking twice more one hour apart. My sweaty wife, legs wide apart to exhibit her ruddy and swollen labia to all of us said she had at least two more ideas, that should probably wait until her wrecked pussy recovered. I said that would be best next Sunday and most Sundays from then on since we fit so well IN each other.

Clair poured some champagne and, looking at me intensely toasted, Happy New Year, again.