New Year Redone 02 - Swinging

Story Info
2 couples swing, makeup for New Year goof.
2k words
4.29
1.5k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 02/12/2024
Created 07/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the mixed disaster and surprising New Year party, Clair continued her weekly visits, ostensibly for Mah-Jong with my wife, on Thursdays. They were much more open about their pleasures. After hours of Mah-Jong and coffee with my wife, Maria, I always found them naked in bed, often in "69" — sometimes frenzied, sometimes gentle and loving. They usually hopped up and kissed me intensely as the other stripped me. Either one then dropped to her knees and sucked me until I grew to my full stiffness. I fingered the one kissing me to our first orgasm, then switched wives.

When we finally landed on the bed, I would "69" with one of them as the other licked then fingered my ass. Rubbing my prostate forced me to quickly fill the other's belly with fresh hot cum. They then either swapped and I filled the other belly with cum, or they "69d" and I fucked both, cumming in just one hot wet pussy.

Their tight asses were delights, though I needed time to recuperate before fucking such tempting asses. Clair's was plump and cushy, Maria's less so, yet still a joy. When we recovered from being sweaty and exhausted, we walked to our front door and passionately kissed Clair au revoir and "Happy New Year" (HNY) before letting her get dressed and go home to her husband. Sometimes we both licked her pussy while the door was still open.

###

My head still reels at my new wife. When she lost her job. She refused to work again. While sexually extremely active with me before marriage, she soon pivoted. Though she always orgasmed with me and seemed satisfied, things started to change when she refused many acts we enjoyed: any anal contact — no fingering, licking, or rubbing me; no ass fucking her; no more blowing me; deep wet kisses became light pecks.

I became so frustrated with her constant rejections I was ready to pursue divorce for "irreconcilable differences" rather than live out a sexless loveless life. Nothing helped her depression or listless life. Her lifeless hand jobs rarely got me hard and the only sex she allowed was dead missionary — she was the dead one. Only loyalty persisted as love withered.

Her chance meeting with a pretty neighbor, Clair, helped. I often came home to their Mah-Jong and coffee late into the night. Though their loud laughs and thunder-strike tile slams kept me awake, I saw some life in Maria's eyes. Tolerating the noise, I eventually joined their game. Clair teased me often and Maria smirked. I got hard as Clair titillated me. I wanted my cock in her pretty face, her imagined fair pussy, and her plump ass. She saw my slacks tent and Maria smirked. Their New Year party changed all that.

###

Now, besides our Thursday threesomes, we had Sunday foursomes. At first resentful that Maria gave herself completely to Carl and did with him all the things she denied me, Clair doing all those things with me eased the pain. I quickly realized we had slid into a swapping relation with these neighbors and I was happy about that. It brought my wife back to life and saved our marriage, though I was still angry that it started with Maria cheating instead of resolving it with me. Sometimes it does take a village.

Foregoing all pretexts, Sundays, Maria and I strip naked in the hall outside our friends' apartment before we ring their bell. We have been caught, yet ignored or got some "thumbs ups" from their neighbors. The first time was a surprise to our swap mates, then they began stripping before opening the door. After a few weeks of open door kisses and groping, Carl and I decided on the "more civil" hedonistic greeting.

A bit more personal than a handshake, each person cupped the other couple's genitals. If gripping a penis, you squeeze and shake it exactly three times, four is a hand job. Cupping a female vulva, you squeeze it three times. Sliding one finger along or into her pussy is expected. Two fingers is considered a sex act and requires some sort of permission. Sniffing or licking your finger is considered a compliment.

Maria always jumped naked, with grinning enthusiasm, on Carl's naked body; Clair greeted me more sedately, yet with passionate kisses. After sharing a drink or three, Carl always asked how much I enjoyed his wife during the week and often thanked me for the more intense sex he got after Clair's visits. "The women seem to love their own encounters. Would you ladies care to show us your favorite pass times?" He grabbed a remote and clicked it three times. Nothing happened, as far as I knew.

Our wives stood and hugged, nipple to nipple, as they kissed. Hands explored the other's familiar body. Carl and I sat and watched them fondle and pinch hard nipples before working their way to the other's clit. Carl kept staring at my cock. Our cocks grew stiffer as their fingers cupped their mons then stroked their shaved and swelling lips. By the time they teased and prodded the other's clit to stand stiff, our cocks were rigid. As their breaths sped up, they explored their wetness and slowly fingered themselves; Carl gripped my rod.

As he lifted it to my pubes, he said, "Watching your foreskin pull back on its own is always interesting since I don't have one. It often looks like it's going to rip your frenulum off. Doesn't that hurt?" he asked as he fingered it.

"Rarely," I said. "Only when someone gets too harsh with jerking me. It does make me nervus. Right hon?" Her only response was a suppressed groan. As their tongues gently wrestled and their sleepy eyes locked on, Carl squeezed my cock hard. A large glob of Cowpur's eased out of my bishop. He maintained pressure as he began to slowly jerk me. When I tried to move his hand away, he rolled to his knees between my legs, bent my cock down, and kissed it before licking and sucking it. I didn't want him to do that — but then, I did.

"Don't you ever eat your cream pie from your wife's pussy, or mine? We're both disease free and expect both our wives to swallow our cum, why can't we share our cum like we might share a glass of wine?" After lapping my Cowpur's, he said, "Mmm, it's as sweet as mine." He then licked my frenulum, gently rolled my balls, and sucked me deeper. Though his mouth made me uncomfortable, it was as hot and tight as any woman's I've had — tighter than some. He pressed his cock against my calf as I felt his snug throat grip me. I didn't want to admit the one daring taste of my cum disgusted me.

Moans filled the quiet room from all four of us. When he pushed his face deeper and my cock pushed past the initial resistance, it slid into the coarse velour of his deeper throat. I moaned. He gulped, and I gasped. The heat and pressure made me forget I was in a male. When he backed off to breathe, the tight release was glorious.

Too light headed to make my escape, in seconds I felt a hot tight throat welcome my cock back. Two more cycles and I didn't want to escape. That's when my pubes met his mouth and he began to hum. By the third note I felt the pain and pleasure of fighting my release. When he hit the sixth note, the pain ended; the pleasure took my breath away, and my balls fired multiple gouts of hot cum directly into his belly. I rarely felt that intensity even getting a hummer before this.

He backed off until my crown was nested on his tongue and he slurped the last of my cum into his mouth. My sensitive bishop made my whole body twitch. When I opened my eyes, I saw our wives on the floor in "69" and staring at me. Clair had a curious smile, but Maria was in wide-eyed shock. Carl stood and dangled his thick cock near my mouth. For the first time since our hedonistic handshake, I gripped his stiff cock and aimed it aside.

"I know you enjoy eating my wife, and one day you will enjoy eating me too. Considering I let you fill my belly and mouth with your cum, isn't there something you can do for me? Maybe just lick my bishop and that clear drop of Cowpur's? Jerk me to climax? Maria told me you enjoy eating your Cowpur's. Mine should taste the same." Not a fan of my cum, I found I loved my sweet pre-cum, yet I wasn't eager to taste anyone else's. My sour face betrayed my fearful resistance right until I buckled.

The tip of my tongue dipped into his clear drop and quickly withdrew. Eyes squinting, I felt the slippery texture on my palate and tongue. It didn't disgust me. Spreading the slime over my tongue let me taste it. Salt and sweetness flooded my brain. Without my command, my tongue struck out for more. It lapped the rest of his clear glob and I found it nearly identical to my own. When I pushed more sweet drops out, I lapped his bishop completely and wrapped it in my tongue IN my mouth. My wife's jaw dropped when his crown vanished in me. After one more suck for the last of his sweetness, I pushed his cock aside. That was my new horizon.

Carl started jerking his rigid cock and aimed it at my face, so I slid off the sofa and got behind his wife. As she ate my wife, I introduced my stiffness to her fair Irish pussy. When he saw me fucking his wife, still jerking his cock, Carl went to her other end and rubbed his stiff cock up and down my wife's pussy. He raised her legs and rubbed her relaxed ass hole, then alternated between filling his wife's mouth and my wife's pussy. When my wife licked my balls and twisted a finger in my ass, I erupted loud and hard into Clair. She felt my hot cum fill her and climaxed. Her tongue was on Marie's clit and her vibration made her climax. Maria's pussy spasmed and gripped

Carl's cock so he filled her pussy with a bucket of his delayed cum.

We collapsed next to each other and gasped for air. With my face between Clair's legs, I watched my cum start to ooze out of her. Though I stared and dared myself to overcome my fear of eating, or worse liking, thick and creamy cum, I couldn't bring myself to eat it. She held her pussy closed as we listened to Carl slurp his cum from my wife's drooling pussy. After she came on his face, he moved next to me and happily drank my cum from his wife. "That's how you do it," he said. He fingered Clair and circled her engorged clit as he spread her labia and licked the last of me out of her until she came on his face.

Licking his lips of my cum, Carl said, "It's best to always leave them cumming. You need to love eating cream pie no matter whose it is. Maybe next Sunday you can learn by eating yours, then move on to eating mine?" Knowing he was right, I sighed. Carl clicked his remote three times again before taking an SD card from a camera. We watched one of the three surprise camera angles recorded of our activities with some friendly contact. Then we broke for a shower and some food before dressing to leave.

Clair offered, "We can practice by sharing a snowball during the week when I cum visit. HNY!" Something else to welcome and fear.

=== 8 hrs 1800 2/3/24 ==== 2011 words ====

12/20/23 seminal image: frequent NYE reminders as Clair visits

[Carl, thick & 9"]